Photo

What tree roots and supply chains can teach us about brain trauma

theory big idea

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 ocean

• 15 posts

Posted 25 May 2020 - 07:31 PM

Aloha Everyone, wasn’t sure where to post this monster, so I’m hopeful it will find a audience in the correct thread.
I’ve been thinking a lot lately about language. (I think it’s important to note here that I’ve been reading a lot of Terrance McKenna) I’m sure most everyone here is aware of Mckennas theory of how mushroom consumption in early hominids help evolve language. If your not it’s a fascinating idea, and I would highly recommend looking into it if you think it sounds interesting. The reason I bring it up is because It seems ( to me at least) that some of the neural imaging being done across the globe on people under the influence of pscilocybin show an increased connectivity in neural networks.
https://hopkinspsychedelic.org/
That doesn’t prove mckennas theory but the current research + mckennas theory = a theory of my own that I would like to share. It’s on the similarities of beneficial nutrient distribution in root structures & neural networks. In my theory I make the claim that certain Fungi (introduced into our body) can move neurotransmitters around our brain (nervous system) the same way they move nutrients around tree/plant roots. Ive created a video ,where I show evidence of how this could be possible. The beneficial symbiotic relationship between trees and fungus is similar (at least in my opinion) to what happens in our brain under the influence of psilocybin cubensis, if you take a look at the brain scans (fmri....etc) coming from recent university studies such as the link from Hopkins up above or links readily available at MAPS.org you will see a striking similarity, fractal in nature.

You can see my video here https://youtu.be/2aOw0AHJLmU

Allow me to try an explain and thank you for taking time to read this. Here is a visualization exercise you can do that will better help you understand. Imagine a giant tree, look to the top and slowly move your eyes down the enormous trunk untill you reach the base. Good! Now imagine your in the warm embrace of a magical quicksand that gently lowers you below the ground level so you can see the root system. dont panic this magical quicksand Also infuses your body with oxygen so you do t suffocate! The current root system you see here is very similar to what you would see if you could peer into the human nervous system. (Did anyone see that bodies exhibit that toured around the world a few years back....it’s like that!
To add an extra dimension think of a world map or globe. You know the one! Look close you can see all the black lines strewn across representing shipping lanes. Maybe you’ve seen a more recent version (I would recommend Dr. Pharag Kannas book: connectivity) that shows the supply chains of our planets natural resources distribution. Which brings us full circle to the beginning of this post. Language! Supply chains move the planets natural resources vital to our life, our neural networks move the rains natural resources vital to our life, the tree roots move natural resources vital to the tree. All three maps...a supply chain map, neural network image, tree/vegetation root structure are uncannily similari if brought to Scale. I’m working on making semi-transparent images that could be laid on top one another that may verify my theory. If so we may be able to learn how to cure brain trauma by streamlining supply chains or help stroke victims by understanding root structure. You may be thinking hmmmmmm what the fuck does that have to do with pscilocybin mushrooms? First off I got this idea from the mushroom, Second the mycelium of several fungi act as an extension of root structures. A symbiotic relationship in which the fungus creates better functional connectivity. Better Functional. Connectivity means healthier trees, better supply chains ,and according to science higher IQ. So please LMK what you think. I would be grateful to get some constructive criticism on my abstract video
Warm Mahalos

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: theory, big idea

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users