COVID vaccine outcomes

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#91 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 15 May 2021 - 07:16 PM

I had my second dose of Astra Zeneca vaccine this morning. No side effects other than a sore arm at the injection site.

#92 Heisok

• 611 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 May 2021 - 10:10 PM

Wired magazine: https://www.wired.co...m_term=list1_p4

"Eight people who work for the New York Yankees baseball team, including a player, have tested positive for Covid-19—and all of them were vaccinated against the virus a little more than a month ago."

"Manager Aaron Boone announced seven cases among team staff to the press on Wednesday; on Thursday the Yankees also put shortstop Gleyber Torres on the Covid-19 injured list—he had the disease in December, got vaccinated, and has tested positive again. Six of the seven staff cases were, thankfully, asymptomatic. The reason anybody found out about them was that the team regularly tests the staff and players.

That’s the curve ball here. “Breakthrough cases are underreported, since many will be asymptomatic,” says Ana Isabel Bento, a disease ecologist at the Indiana University School of Public Health. “And most people won’t get tested unless required to, or they’re experiencing symptoms.”

"nobody knows the denominator—the number of people who, after getting vaccinated, still get infected but never get sick. The Yankees got the single-dose Johnson & Johnson vaccine on April 7. That’s enough time for their immune systems to get completely spun up against the virus. But no vaccine is perfect. “Johnson & Johnson’s was 100 percent effective at preventing hospitalization and death, 85 percent effective against severe cases, and 72 percent effective at preventing moderate illness in various trials,” Bento says. “So we expected that if vaccinated individuals become infected, they will most likely be asymptomatic.”

Edited by Heisok, 15 May 2021 - 10:10 PM.

#93 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 22 May 2021 - 04:01 PM

'Breakthrough' coronavirus infections rare in L.A. County - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

It is exceedingly rare for fully vaccinated Los Angeles County residents to still get infected by the coronavirus, according to a new analysis by the Department of Public Health.

The analysis results are just the latest evidence of the remarkable effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, and explain why even cautious public health officials have begun to endorse a widespread reopening of the California economy next month.

“These numbers show that the vaccine is working extraordinarily well to prevent infection, illness and death in almost everyone vaccinated,” L.A. County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

Of the 3.3 million L.A. County residents fully vaccinated as of May 7, only 933 — or 0.03% — later tested positive for the coronavirus, including people who showed no symptoms but were tested anyway because of workplace requirements, Ferrer said.

Furthermore, only 71 fully vaccinated residents, or 0.002%, were later hospitalized with so-called breakthrough infections. Twelve residents, or 0.00036% of fully vaccinated people, died.

Of the 12 who died, four had severely weakened immune systems, according to the analysis. In such people, vaccinations may not produce the kind of immune system response needed to adequately protect against COVID-19, experts say.

“People whose immune systems are suppressed may need to continue to take additional steps to protect themselves in seasons and in situations where COVID and other respiratory viruses are spreading more easily,” Ferrer said.

rest at link

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#94 elc202

• 83 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 04:09 PM

Is Dr Mercola a good source or is he a quack?

All I know about him is his overpriced supplements.

He is telling people not to take the vaccine.

here is a long interview with a researcher and both of them agree on not taking the vaccine. The video is on the top of the page. His advice at the end of the interview is for people who did take the vaccine to do two things 1-sauna 2-fasting, for autophagy.

Also he wrote this

• like x 1

#95 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 27 May 2021 - 04:32 PM

'Breakthrough' coronavirus infections rare in L.A. County - Los Angeles Times (latimes.com)

It is exceedingly rare for fully vaccinated Los Angeles County residents to still get infected by the coronavirus, according to a new analysis by the Department of Public Health.

The analysis results are just the latest evidence of the remarkable effectiveness of COVID-19 vaccines, and explain why even cautious public health officials have begun to endorse a widespread reopening of the California economy next month.

“These numbers show that the vaccine is working extraordinarily well to prevent infection, illness and death in almost everyone vaccinated,” L.A. County Public Health Director Barbara Ferrer said.

Of the 3.3 million L.A. County residents fully vaccinated as of May 7, only 933 — or 0.03% — later tested positive for the coronavirus, including people who showed no symptoms but were tested anyway because of workplace requirements, Ferrer said.

Furthermore, only 71 fully vaccinated residents, or 0.002%, were later hospitalized with so-called breakthrough infections. Twelve residents, or 0.00036% of fully vaccinated people, died.

Of the 12 who died, four had severely weakened immune systems, according to the analysis. In such people, vaccinations may not produce the kind of immune system response needed to adequately protect against COVID-19, experts say.

“People whose immune systems are suppressed may need to continue to take additional steps to protect themselves in seasons and in situations where COVID and other respiratory viruses are spreading more easily,” Ferrer said.

rest at link

If the CDC was using the same criteria for a "case" as last year, there would be a lot more "breakthrough cases". https://www.cdc.gov/...ough-cases.html They are now using PCR cycle of less than 28 to define a case, which is a much lower cycle count than last year.

Several people who are close acquaintances of mine got sick and required time off from work after getting the experimental gene therapies from Moderna and Pfizer. Then 2 of them got sick with influenza-like illness within the next couple of weeks and required additional days off work. Neither of them got tested for COVID.

• Ill informed x 2
  • Informative x 1

#96 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 01:13 PM

Is Dr Mercola a good source or is he a quack?

All I know about him is his overpriced supplements.

He is telling people not to take the vaccine.

here is a long interview with a researcher and both of them agree on not taking the vaccine. The video is on the top of the page. His advice at the end of the interview is for people who did take the vaccine to do two things 1-sauna 2-fasting, for autophagy.

Also he wrote this

Peter McCullough has recently come around to this way of thinking as well, more reputable than Mercola.

https://www.wndnewsc...t-a-covid-shot/

I would follow the I-mask protocol if not getting the vaccine - link

For some context, McCullough initially only recommended those over 50 get the vaccine in his testimony to the TX senate.  This fact checker came up with this...- link

National Center for Health Statistics data shows that people under age 50 account for four percent of deaths involving COVID-19.

I think only a 1-2 pecent die of covid anyway, and of that 1-2 percent, 4 percent are under 50.  Maybe they are just bad at math, but I think they made his point for him.

Certainly it becomes more compelling the older you get, especially if you arent an ivermectin believer. - https://c19ivermectin.com

• Good Point x 1

#97 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 02:32 PM

If the CDC was using the same criteria for a "case" as last year, there would be a lot more "breakthrough cases". https://www.cdc.gov/...ough-cases.html They are now using PCR cycle of less than 28 to define a case, which is a much lower cycle count than last year.

My understanding is that this is fake news. Can you show where on the CDC site it actually says this? It does not say that on the CDC link you post.

https://healthfeedba...off-guardian-a/

#98 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 28 May 2021 - 02:55 PM

My understanding is that this is fake news. Can you show where on the CDC site it actually says this? It does not say that on the CDC link you post.

https://healthfeedba...off-guardian-a/

Things are changing, but I think it is normal deescalation as many have already had it, vaccinated, or low risk

https://www.chicagot...7aaa-story.html

Fully vaccinated Americans can largely skip getting tested for the coronavirus.  The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention said last week that most people who have received the full course of shots and have no COVID-19 symptoms don’t need to be screened for the virus, even if exposed to someone infected.

I think its a good thing, stop the freaking hysteria. 

At this point we really should be asking ourselves whether the benefits of testing outweigh the costs — which are lots of disruptions, lots of confusion and very little clinical or public health benefit,” said Dr. A. David Paltiel of Yale’s

• Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#99 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 04 June 2021 - 07:11 PM

There’s a middle road between Vaccine Now! and Vaccine Never!  I’m quite pro-vax myself and have received every one recommended.  I remember the days when mothers – and we children – feared contracting polio in the summer and the great day when polio vaccination arrived.  I’m 71 with comorbidities with an if-average 20% chance of death from CV-19, and had two Moderna jabs.

I greatly admire Stephen Kirsch, Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund.  I like the way he thinks.  He mostly relies on lengthy rational arguments, used to be quite charitable about the motives of others, and originally used rhetoric only as frosting on his arguments.  He is now urging people to avoid the current vaccines if you are low risk, or were infected, or have access to early therapeutics.  He posted an editorial at https://trialsitenew...get-vaccinated/  It’s long, thorough, and in parts repetitive, I think because he wants to get out an unedited, urgent, frontline report.  There is a detailed summary about the vaccination portion at the beginning,  The editorial also treats at length the mystery of no approved early treatments, censorship, and hands out a report card to relevant health authorities and institutions.  He has spent much of the last 18 months interacting with health authorities and relates several telling anecdotes about the experience.
I

If I knew what I know now, I would have not chosen vaccination with the current vaccines for myself or my family. I would have waited for one of the newer vaccines which are not expected to suffer from these safety issues (but let’s see what happens). If I was at risk for COVID, I would prophylax with ivermectin. If I got COVID in the meantime, I would treat immediately with a 4 drug combo of fluvoxamine (50mg BIDx14d), ivermectin (12mg x 7d), simvastatin (….), and maraviroc (…) . This is what Dr. Bruce Patterson recommends to his patients and was developed from what has worked to cure long-haul COVID cases. If started within 48 hours of first symptoms, this protocol should be extremely effective because each drug targets a different mechanism of harm.

If I already had COVID, I’d wait for the newer vaccines which confer broader immunity. Since I already have natural immunity in the meantime, there is no rush to vaccinate with a potentially unsafe vaccine.

If you MUST get vaccinated now for some reason, take a baby aspirin (81mg) immediately after the shot and for the next 30 days. Do not take a higher dose. Higher is worse because you want to inhibit COX-2. This will reduce your chance of clotting, but does not make the current vaccines safe…

The case against Fauci
To sum it up from my points earlier in this document:
1.    He funded the research that created the virus. He even lied to Congress, but was later forced to recant. Watch this video of Dr. Chris Martenson taking down Fauci. It is priceless. Chris mentions me at 47:30.
2.    He caused the NIH to suppress funding of early treatment research
3.    When others like me funded early treatments and proved it worked, he made sure the guidelines were neutral to negative (by directing Cliff Lane to keep early treatments as unapproved for as long as feasible even after they knew these drugs were confirmed in large credible Phase 3 trials) so nobody would use them leaving the only option: a vaccine
4.    He was cheerleader #1 of the most deadly vaccines in our history which although would save lives, has a huge cost in death and disability beyond anything we have ever seen; there are safer, more effective alternatives that people were not told about.
5.    He continues to ignore the overwhelming evidence for early treatments like ivermectin and fluvoxamine which have been clearly shown to have very little downside and superior efficacy, leaving people with only one alternative: the deadly vaccines.

Edited by bladedmind, 04 June 2021 - 07:14 PM.

• Informative x 1

#100 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:31 AM

There’s a middle road between Vaccine Now! and Vaccine Never!  I’m quite pro-vax myself and have received every one recommended.  I remember the days when mothers – and we children – feared contracting polio in the summer and the great day when polio vaccination arrived.  I’m 71 with comorbidities with an if-average 20% chance of death from CV-19, and had two Moderna jabs.

I greatly admire Stephen Kirsch, Covid-19 Early Treatment Fund.  I like the way he thinks.  He mostly relies on lengthy rational arguments, used to be quite charitable about the motives of others, and originally used rhetoric only as frosting on his arguments.  He is now urging people to avoid the current vaccines if you are low risk, or were infected, or have access to early therapeutics.  He posted an editorial at https://trialsitenew...get-vaccinated/  It’s long, thorough, and in parts repetitive, I think because he wants to get out an unedited, urgent, frontline report.  There is a detailed summary about the vaccination portion at the beginning,  The editorial also treats at length the mystery of no approved early treatments, censorship, and hands out a report card to relevant health authorities and institutions.  He has spent much of the last 18 months interacting with health authorities and relates several telling anecdotes about the experience.
I

Its an excellent article, but what do we do about our health agencies?  The judges hammer really needs to swing a few times for Fauci(NIH), the Lancet, China, EMA, and WHO.  Along with every other country that didnt take action.

Kirsch should also consider there may not be a need to wait.  Just no one talks about giving 1 shot and thats the problem. We dont have honesty and it hurts the most when you need it the most.

The UK eliminated 96% of its covid death vaccinating the high risk with 1 shot.  A huge proportion of the adverse events come after the 2nd shot,  I assure you every health agency on earth KNOWS this. Why didnt EVERYONE adjust after seeing the results from the UK?  I dont have the article handy, but a common question is which vaccine should I take, many articles SMUGLY tell you to take whats offered, shut up and like it...  Absolutely ridiculous, I cant believe the AZ shot is still on the market, it continues to routinely kill people under 50 which only make up 4% of the 1-2% who die from covid, and treatment is much better now.

Even now to this day, only Israel is looking to give 1 shot to its children, kudos to them.

If The Lancet hadnt published the bogus paper about HCQ, we likely never lock down at all, and we would have better safety data on these vaccines. Maybe they are never approved..

Data continues to roll in on successful early treatment.  And no one is married to it, McCullough was big on it early, hes moved on to IVM and Mono Antibodies, but instead we were stuck with a pharma shill like Fauci who moved right to vaccines early LAST year.

Former Editor-In-Chief of the New England Journal Of Medicine, Dr. Marcia Angell, was one of Time’s 25 most influential Americans in 1997, and won the George Polk Award for magazine reporting in 2002. Her 2009 review, “Drug Companies & Doctors: A Story of Corruption,” included a sobering statement regarding so-called “clinical research”:

It is simply no longer possible to believe much of the clinical research that is published, or to rely on the judgment of trusted physicians or authoritative medical guidelines. I take no pleasure in this conclusion, which I reached slowly and reluctantly over my two decades as an editor of The New England Journal of Medicine.”

Corruption at every step.

Edited by Gal220, 06 June 2021 - 05:48 AM.

• Well Written x 1

#101 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:45 AM

Hello everyone. I am sorry if I am intruding with not much content, but I had a question to ask. You see I have been doing things to increase my lifespan for years now. I have been fortunate enough to not catch covid so far. I saw a study showing (it was a preprint, but I do not want to stick around unvaccinated in case it is true) that covid infections, regardless of how severe, increase epigenetic age by several years (5 plus). I of course now want to get vaccinated, for if that is true, and I get infected, I do not want to throw years away of doing my best to keep my epigenetic age low. In addition, thus far, I do not know if any of these vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J), have, in theory, and pro-aging effects that we know or do not know about as of now. I know it seems silly to ask, but I ask because these are very quickly created vaccines. The last thing I would want to do is catch covid and have the potential effect I mentioned above. But also, the other last thing I would want to do is take a vaccine that perhaps protects me from covid, but messes with my longevity genes such as Sirt1, IGF1, NAD+, SIRT6, AMPK, etc. What does everyone think?

#102 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 06:09 AM

Hello everyone. I am sorry if I am intruding with not much content, but I had a question to ask. You see I have been doing things to increase my lifespan for years now.

I personally would just do the I-mask protocol which amounts to adding quercetin(sold with bromelain for absorption) + melatonin to a good vitamin regimen.  If  you want to do more, add a mushroom extract as well.  All of these are also anti-cancer.

If you get symptoms, early treatment with IVM or Mono antibodies has the best evidence(personally I would use the H202 protocol by Dr.Levy)

If you go the vaccine route, I would do 1 shot of Pfizer.  No one knows the long term side effects(Lipid Nano Particles is what you want to start researching)

Edited by Gal220, 06 June 2021 - 06:24 AM.

#103 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 06:40 AM

I personally would just do the I-mask protocol which amounts to adding quercetin(sold with bromelain for absorption) + melatonin to a good vitamin regimen.  If  you want to do more, add a mushroom extract as well.  All of these are also anti-cancer.

If you get symptoms, early treatment with IVM or Mono antibodies has the best evidence(personally I would use the H202 protocol by Dr.Levy)

If you go the vaccine route, I would do 1 shot of Pfizer.  No one knows the long term side effects(Lipid Nano Particles is what you want to start researching)

Hi there. Thank you I follow that protocol plus lysine since it seems covid19 perhaps uses arginine to replicate so lysine will help retard that in theory.

At any rate, you are purporting to go with 1 shot of pfizer? Why exactly is that? I was thinking all this time that J and J may indeed be less risky as it is based on an adenovirus and is less experimental than the mRNA ones? Could you explain a bit more to me? Thank you

#104 bladedmind

• 286 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 June 2021 - 02:12 PM

Hello everyone. I am sorry if I am intruding with not much content, but I had a question to ask.

I'm definitely not qualified to provide health advice to a stranger.  Perhaps you could evaluate Kirsch's advice.  If you are low risk then depend on a well-organized stock of prophylactics and therapeutics.   If you are high risk and old, like me, then consider the current vaccines.   I got the jabs and so did Kirsch.  He now regrets it.  In retrospect, I don't regret vaccination although it's a close call.  My employer health system proudly announced at the outset that they would provide only FDA-approved treatments - meaning do nothing until you get better or die.  Ending up in their hands should I slip into the second stage of the disease was not a risk I could tolerate.

#105 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 03:02 PM

I posted here: https://www.longecit...-we-like/page-2

(About 3/4 down the page)

"Submitted for your approval...  A very deep dive into mRNA vaccines with a German Cellular Biologist"

It appears the lipid nonoparticles escape the IM injection site, & wind up getting into all sorts of tissues. 

"the lipid nanoparticles get into all cells, not just the muscle cells – it is an error to believe the latter"

"cationic lipids have a half life of 20 to 30 days in human beings, and the elimination to 5%, so not really eliminated, takes 4 - 5 months.  That’s a long time. "

"This mechanism crosses the blood-brain barrier due to the ApoE -mediated transport. So the LNPs can cause damage in the brain."

This is why I sought out the J&J/Janssen jab.  Janssen produces the same spike protein, which may cause systemic inflammation, but the single jab may avoid the second jab immuno-inflammatory storm I believe the mRNA/lipid jabs may produce.  The distribution and uptake of the lipid nanoparticles into other tissues is what bothered me most about the mRNA jabs.  

Attached Files

Edited by Dorian Grey, 06 June 2021 - 03:32 PM.

#106 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 04:53 PM

The Spike Protein - Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph

..possible problems donating blood and infertility.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1

#107 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:20 PM

Hi there. Thank you I follow that protocol plus lysine since it seems covid19 perhaps uses arginine to replicate so lysine will help retard that in theory.

At any rate, you are purporting to go with 1 shot of pfizer? Why exactly is that? I was thinking all this time that J and J may indeed be less risky as it is based on an adenovirus and is less experimental than the mRNA ones? Could you explain a bit more to me? Thank you

None of them are particularly safe imo, but there is no spike protein with just 1 shot of Pfizer.  Still there are those Lipid Nano Particles which are toxic(another reason to take just 1 shot) .  If there was more openness in discussing the vaccines, maybe there is a way to dissolve those as well, like a proteolytic enzyme formula(Serracor NK or Neprinol AFD).  Instead its all hush hush, trust us, we know best..

There are claims of a way to fix the J&J if you are willing to hold out - LINK

Will that prevent the spike from getting into the ovaries, liver, spleen, and other organs discussed by Brodie(this is Pfizer paper being discussed, but I assume all of them will act the same)? - LINK

Kirsch gives some advice if he was forced to vaccinate today

The S1 subunit is toxic. To minimize the damage to your blood vessels and minimize clotting due to this toxin, if I were required to take the vaccine, I would pre and post medicate with:

Baby aspirin 81mg to reduce clotting (do not use full strength; that is worse due to cox-2)
50mg of fluvoxamine once per day to reduce inflammation by activating Sigma-1 including in your brain (this is a lower dose than in trials since it is started before the vaccine)
D3 65,000 IU twice weekly to reduce inflammation
NAC 600mg twice a day, to reduce damage to endothelial cells,
Ivermectin 6mg taken once a day
I would start medicating 3 days before and continue for 3 weeks after which very few spike and free S1 subunit cells will be circulating. These are lower doses than you’d see in treatment protocols

Edited by Gal220, 06 June 2021 - 05:24 PM.

• Agree x 1

#108 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 05:58 PM

Hello everyone. I am sorry if I am intruding with not much content, but I had a question to ask. You see I have been doing things to increase my lifespan for years now. I have been fortunate enough to not catch covid so far. I saw a study showing (it was a preprint, but I do not want to stick around unvaccinated in case it is true) that covid infections, regardless of how severe, increase epigenetic age by several years (5 plus). I of course now want to get vaccinated, for if that is true, and I get infected, I do not want to throw years away of doing my best to keep my epigenetic age low. In addition, thus far, I do not know if any of these vaccines (Pfizer, Moderna, J&J), have, in theory, and pro-aging effects that we know or do not know about as of now. I know it seems silly to ask, but I ask because these are very quickly created vaccines. The last thing I would want to do is catch covid and have the potential effect I mentioned above. But also, the other last thing I would want to do is take a vaccine that perhaps protects me from covid, but messes with my longevity genes such as Sirt1, IGF1, NAD+, SIRT6, AMPK, etc. What does everyone think?

As of just now roughly 170 million people have been vaccinated with at least one dose, 130 million with 2 doses. That's a lot of people. If there were big problems with complications and side effects we should be hearing a lot more. Most of the people I know have been vaccinated. FWIW, none of the people I know who received the mRNA vaccines had any negative effects outside of sore arms and a few people felt crappy or fatigued the next day. I know  3 people who had bad effects POSSIBLY linked to COVID vaccines and they all got the J&J. Of those folks 1 had pretty severe mental confusion the next day, 1 had blood clot symptoms and felt crappy for weeks and another one started to turn red (a few weeks after the J&J his wife noticed his face suddenly was always red) and then had a mild stroke. I have no idea if the J&J was responsible for those effects or if was a coincidence, but from the beginning, I told everyone I know and I still tell everyone I know to get the mRNA vaccines, rather than being injected with a hybrid adenovirus that has the COVID Spike protein spliced in. Adenoviruses have been linked to obesity (Google Adenovirus 36) and I would not be surprised if that effect would wreak havoc with longevity pathways. With the mRNA vaccine you are injected with mRNA for Spike so you cells temporarily make Spike protein and your immune system responds. People here bring up the lipid nanoparticle issues, but these nanopartcles have ben in use since at least 2018 (read more here:https://www.nature.c...578-021-00281-4), and as I pointed out if they really caused issues you would have lots of sick people given that 100s of millions have been vaccinated with them.  

Edited by geo12the, 06 June 2021 - 05:59 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#109 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 06:10 PM

The Spike Protein - Dr. Byram Bridle Professor of Viral Immunology University of Guelph

..possible problems donating blood and infertility.

Everything he says about SPIKE getting into the bloodstream and the some of the vaccine getting into other tissue is not surprising and to be expected, they have discussed this on TWIV. But at the end of day is there an epidemic of people suffering complications from the mRNA vaccines?   The data don't bear that out.  

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#110 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 07:20 PM

But at the end of day is there an epidemic of people suffering complications from the mRNA vaccines?   The data don't bear that out.  

We are sadly still very far from the end of the day. Problems or none with blood-transfusions will still take months or years to become clearer. About a possilbe decline in fertility we can only be sure in about a decade.

The narcolepsy from the swin-flu vaccine was also recognized after 1 year only. I slowly loose my believe of any remaining sanity in humanity, with such much widespread naive opptimistic outlook on those experimental vaccines. After all, this might affect vastly more than covid-19 ever could.

The mostly likely effect of persising spike-protein will be common strokes or healt-attack, not the very rare kind, which was immatietly spotted. Nobody will even mention for many years to come.

COVID19 – the spike protein and blood clotting

3rd June 2021

When COVID19 came along I was in the midst of writing my latest book on heart disease. What causes it – and what does not.

One section I was working on covers the wide range of conditions known as the vasculitis(es). I could immediately see a whole series of connections between COVID19, spike proteins, the immune system and blood clots. Some of which are deeply concerning, for reasons that should become apparent.

Before getting started, you can see an immediate problem here is there does not seem to be a plural form of vasculitis. A bit like octopus. You can have one octopus, but what happens then… two octupuses… or is it two octopi? Wars have been fought over less.

Anyway, a vasculitis is a condition whereby a factor, of some sort, causes damage to the vascular system. The vascular system being, essentially, the blood vessels and the heart. The suffix itis simplymeans inflammation. As in appendicitis, or tonsillitis. Or, in this case vasculitis.

There are many different vasculitis(es) or vasculiti? They range from Kawasaki’s disease to antiphospholipid syndrome, rheumatoid arthritis, scleroderma, Sjogren’s disease and suchlike. They are many, and varied, and quite fascinating. At least they are, to me.

In all of them you have two things in common… that are most relevant to this discussion. First, with any form of vasculitis, the body decides to attack the lining of the blood vessels – causing inflammation and damage.

Second, the rate of death from cardiovascular disease goes up dramatically. In some cases, a fifty-fold increase. This was seen in young women with Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) with additional antiphospholipid syndrome1.

Why does the body decide to attack itself? This is a good question that I cannot really answer. If I could, I would be claiming my Nobel prize, right now. However, I can say that, for various reasons, the immune system makes the decision that it doesn’t like something about the lining of the blood vessels and believes it to have become ‘alien’ in some way. It then proceeds to attack. Which does not answer the question as to exactly why the attack happens? But it does tell you a bit about what happens.

Another major problem with vasculitis is that blood clots spring to life throughout the vascular system. This is because the blood is always ready to clot, at any time, and if you take away some of vital the anti-clotting mechanisms, the balance will be tilted firmly towards coagulation.

One of the most powerful anti-clotting mechanisms/systems is the protective layer that lines your entire vascular system, known as the glycocalyx. This is made up of glycoproteins (glucose and proteins stuck together). Under an electron microscope the glycocalyx looks like a tiny forest, or a badly mown lawn.

Many fish are covered with glycocalyx, which makes them very slippery, and difficult to get hold of. The glycocalyx also stops bacteria and viruses from gaining entry, in both fish and humans.

In your blood vessels, the glycocalyx protrudes out from endothelial cells, the cells that line all your blood vessels, and into the bloodstream. The layer of glycocalyx contains many, many, anticoagulant factors. Below is a short list of all the things the glycocalyx does:

The glycocalyx:

• Forms the interface between the vessel wall and moving blood.
  • Acts as the exclusion zone between blood cells and the endothelium.
  • Acts as a barrier against leakage of fluid, proteins and lipids across the vascular wall.
  • Interacts dynamically with blood constituents.
  • Acts as the “molecular sieve” for plasma proteins.
  • Modulates adhesion of inflammatory cells and platelets to the endothelial surface.
  • Functions as a sensor and mechano-transducer of the fluid shear forces to which the endothelium is exposed; thus, the glycocalyx mediates shear-stress-dependent nitric oxide production.
  • Retains protective enzymes (e.g., superoxide dismutase).
  • Retains anticoagulation factors, e.g.: Tissue factor inhibitor, Protein C, Nitric Oxide (NO), Antithrombin.

Complicated stuff – that hardly anyone has ever heard of.

Anyway, if you damage the glycocalyx, or damage the underlying endothelial cells that synthesizes the glycocalyx layer, you will tip the balance very strongly towards the creation of blood clots. These can then then stick to the artery, or vein, wall. Sometimes they will fully block a blood vessel, leading to such things as a stroke or heart attack.

The interaction between vasculitis and thrombosis has been a relatively unexplored area of medicine. But it remains critically important in many diseases:

‘The relationship between inflammation and thrombosis is not a recent concept, but it has been largely investigated only in recent years. Nowadays inflammation-induced thrombosis is considered to be a feature of systemic autoimmune diseases such as Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE), Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA), or Sjogren’s Syndrome (SS)2.

In super-short version. If you damage the lining of blood vessel walls, blood clots are far more likely to form. Very often, the damage is caused by the immune system going on the attack, damaging blood vessel walls, and removing several of the anti-clotting mechanisms.

Sepsis

Moving sideways for a moment. There are other things that can damage the blood vessel wall, leading to widespread blood clot formation. One of them is the condition known as sepsis. Which used to be called blood poisoning.

In sepsis, bacteria gain entry to the bloodstream through such things as a cut, an insect bite, a severe urine infection, and suchlike. When bacteria get into the blood, and start multiplying, they release exotoxins. Which are, effectively, the waste products of the bacteria.

These exotoxins then attack blood vessel walls, damaging the glycocalyx and endothelial cells. This drives the formation of blood clots throughout the body. The medical term for this is disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC) = widespread blood clots in the vascular system.

The attacks not only cause clots, they can also cause the smaller blood vessels to weaken and burst. Which is why one sign of an infection with the meningococcal bacteria (the one that causes meningitis), is a rash.

The rash is made up of dark, almost black, bruises. Once these start to appear, things are very bad. Potentially fatal, it means blood vessels are under severe attack and are breaking apart. Creating both bleeding and clots.

In truth, the ‘rash’ in meningitis is not really a rash at all. It is a sign of underlying, severe, vasculitis. The individual small bruises can also be called petechiae. Just to be scientific.

Another sign of widespread blood vessel damage, with the formation of multiple blood clots, is that the level of platelets in the bloodstream falls dramatically. For those who have never heard of such things, platelets are small cells that float about in the bloodstream. Their primary role is to co-ordinate the blood clotting system. If a red blood cell was the size of the Earth, a platelet would be about this size of the Moon.

If there is damage to blood vessels, platelets fling themselves at the area, and stick together to form a solid plug. They also release chemicals and enzymes that cause fibrin to be formed. Fibrin is the long sticky strand of protein that binds clots tightly together. Platelets also drag in red blood cells, and suchlike to make bigger and tougher clots. They have been called the conductors of the clotting orchestra.

In the process of doing all of these things, the number of platelets starts to fall. This is not surprising, as they are being used up to make blood clots/thrombi. Which means that one sign of widespread clot formation is a fall in the level of platelets (thrombocytopenia). This reliable sign of widespread coagulation, or disseminated intravascular coagulation (DIC).

Time for a quick re-cap.

What do we know?

What we now know, on the journey towards COVID19, are three important things.

• If you damage the endothelial cells/glycocalyx, blood clots will form and stick to the side of blood vessels.
  • Damage is often caused by immune system attack.
  • Falling platelet levels are a sign of widespread blood clotting.

COVID19

What do we know about COVID19? First, it can only enter cells that have a receptor known as the angiotensin II receptor (ACE2 receptor). Cells with these receptors are mainly found in the lining of the lungs, and endothelial cells that line all blood vessels. Also, the epithelial /endothelial cells than line the intestines. If a cell does not have an ACE2 receptor, COVID19 simply cannot gain entry.

This was known years ago, when SARS-CoV was identified, the precursor of SARS-Cov2. Here from a paper in 2004:

‘The most remarkable finding was the surface expression of ACE2 protein on lung alveolar epithelial cells and enterocytes of the small intestine. Furthermore, ACE2 was present in arterial and venous endothelial cells and arterial smooth muscle cells in all organs studied. In conclusion, ACE2 is abundantly present in humans in the epithelia of the lung and small intestine, which might provide possible routes of entry for the SARS-CoV. This epithelial expression, together with the presence of ACE2 in vascular endothelium, also provides a first step in understanding the pathogenesis of the main SARS disease manifestations3.’

So, SARS-CoV gets into the body through the lungs and bowels. These are the places where the virus can gain access because it is where ACE2 receptors can mainly be found. Of course, SARS-Cov2 gets into the body in exactly the same way.

What happens once SARS-Cov2 gets into cells? Well, it does what all viruses do. It takes over various cellular mechanisms and forces the cell to produce more SARS-CoV2 viruses. This then kills, or severely damages those cells. This mainly occurs when ‘virions’ start to escape from within the cell. This damages the cell membrane, and in some cases can cause the cell to burst apart.

Essentially, SARS-Cov2 starts by damaging endothelial cells in the lungs, because it usually arrives here first. Fluid is released, and there is the breakdown of small blood vessels in the lungs, and the small airways. In this situation, the lungs begin to fail, and oxygen levels in the blood can fall dramatically.

Infection can also cause diarrhoea, as the epithelial cells in the intestines are damaged. To quote from ‘the COVID19 symptoms’ study:

‘We think COVID-19 causes diarrhoea because the virus can invade cells in the gut and disrupt its normal function 4.’

As far as I know, no-one has died of COVID19 diarrhoea. However, COVID19 can create such severe lung damage that people have died from respiratory failure or lung damage… call this form of disruption what you will. However, many/most people survive this phase.

It is what happens next that that kills the majority of people who become severely infected.

What happens next is that SARS-Cov2 gets into the bloodstream. It then invades endothelial cells, also pericytes and myocytes in the heart.  Both of which have a high level of ACE2 receptors. Both of which are kind of vital for heart function 5,6.

Then…

What we now have is a major widespread vasculitis on our hands, with severe endothelial cell damage and disruption and damage to the glycocalyx. Blood clots, blood clots, blood clots, everywhere.

‘Coronavirus disease 2019 (COVID-19) causes a spectrum of disease; some patients develop a severe proinflammatory state which can be associated with a unique coagulopathy and procoagulant endothelial phenotype. Initially, COVID-19 infection produces a prominent elevation of fibrinogen and D-dimer/fibrin(ogen) degradation products. This is associated with systemic hypercoagulability and frequent venous thromboembolic events. The degree of D-dimer elevation positively correlates with mortality in COVID-19 patients. COVID-19 also leads to arterial thrombotic events (including strokes and ischemic limbs) as well as microvascular thrombotic disorders (as frequently documented at autopsy in the pulmonary vascular beds). COVID-19 patients often have mild thrombocytopenia* and appear to have increased platelet consumption, together with a corresponding increase in platelet production.7

*a low level of platelets

The spike protein

Then, of course, we have the spike protein to consider. If this is the thing that the immune system recognises and attacks – which it almost certainly is – then cells which are growing SARS-Cov2 inside them, which then express the spike protein on their surface as the virions escape, will be identified as ‘the enemy’.

At which point, the immune system will start to attack the endothelium (and glycocalyx) in an attempt to wipe out the virus. This will tend to happen two or three weeks after the initial infection (sometimes sooner). This is after the immune system has had a real chance to identify the spike protein, then properly wind itself up to produce antibodies against it. This is the time of maximum attack on the endothelium.

This moment is often referred to as a cytokine storm. A point where every system in the immune system gets revved up and charges into action. At one point I wasn’t sure if I really believed in the cytokine storm. But I do now think it is a real thing. It is almost certainly why steroids (which very powerfully reduce the immune response) have been found to reduce mortality in severely ill patients.

All of which means it may well be the body’s own infectious disease defence system that creates much of the damage to the cardiovascular system. Not necessarily the virus itself.

Alternatively, it may be that the spike protein itself creates most of the blood clots. Here from the paper ‘SARS-CoV-2 spike S1 subunit induces hypercoagulability.’

‘When whole blood was exposed to spike protein even at low concentrations, the erythrocytes (red blood cells) showed agglutination, hyperactivated platelets were seen, with membrane spreading and the formation of platelet-derived microparticles8.’

Translation. Introduce SARS-CoV2 spike proteins into bloodstream, and it makes it clot – fast. Which is a worry.

Vaccines

It is a worry because the entire purpose of vaccination against SARS-Cov2 is to force cells to manufacture the spike protein(s) and then send them out into the bloodstream.

So, quick recap again, what do we know?

We know that a very high percentage of the people who die following a COVID19 infection, die as result of blood clots. We also know that they can also suffer severe myocarditis (inflammation of the heart muscle), and suchlike.

We know that the spike protein can stimulate blood clots all by itself.

We know that the immune system attack on ‘alien’ proteins, such as the spike protein, can cause vasculitis.

We know that vaccines are designed to drive the rapid production of spike proteins that will enter the blood stream specifically to encounter immune cells, in order to create a powerful response that will lead to ‘immunity’ against future SARS-CoV2 infection.

We know that a number of people have died from blood clots following vaccination. To quote from the European Medicines Agency website report on the AZ COVID19 vaccine:

‘The PRAC (pharmacovigilance risk assessment committee) noted that the blood clots occurred in veins in the brain (cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, CVST) and the abdomen (splanchnic vein thrombosis) and in arteries, together with low levels of blood platelets and sometimes bleeding 9.’

This was all pretty much predictable, if you understood what was going with SARS-CoV – nearly seventeen years ago.

My concern at this point is that, yes, we have identified very rare manifestations of blood clotting: cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) and splanchnic (relating to the internal organs or viscera) vein thrombosis (SVT). These are so rare that it is unlikely that anything else – other than a novel vaccine – could have caused them. I have never seen a case and I had never even heard of them before COVID19 came along. And I have spent years studying the blood coagulation system, and vasculitis, and suchlike.

So, if someone is vaccinated, then has a cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, or a splanchnic vein thrombosis, this is almost certainly going to be noted and recorded – and associated with the vaccination. Fine.

However, if there is an increase in vanishingly rare blood clots, could there also be an increase in other, far more common blood clots at the same time. If this was the case, then it would be far more difficult to spot this happening.

Millions and millions of people suffer strokes and heart attacks every year. Millions more suffer deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary emboli. In fact, around the world, tens of millions die each and every year as a result of a blood clots forming somewhere in the body.

That is a hell of a lot of background blood clotting noise. Which means that it could be extremely difficult to disentangle cause and effect, especially if you are not looking. If an elderly person is vaccinated, then dies of a stroke a couple of weeks later. What caused the blood clot that led to the stroke? It is unlikely that any doctor would record this as a post-vaccine adverse event.

To give you one example of the difficulty of disentangling cause and effect, when you are looking at very common events, a few years ago Merck launched a drug called Vioxx (an anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen, or naproxen but not exactly the same class of drug).  It didn’t go well. Here from the article ‘Merck Manipulated the Science about the Drug Vioxx.’

‘To increase the likelihood of FDA (Food and Drug Administration) approval for its anti-inflammatory and arthritis drug Vioxx, the pharmaceutical giant Merck used flawed methodologies biased toward predetermined results to exaggerate the drug’s positive effects. Internal documents made public in litigation revealed that a Merck marketing team had developed a strategy called ADVANTAGE (Assessment of Differences between Vioxx And Naproxen To Ascertain Gastrointestinal tolerability and Effectiveness) to skew the results of clinical trials in the drug’s favor.

As part of the strategy, scientists manipulated the trial design by comparing the drug to naproxen, a pain reliever sold under brand names such as Aleve, rather than to a placebo.’

The scientists highlighted the results that naproxen decreased the risk of heart attack by 80 percent, and downplayed results showing that Vioxx increased the risk of heart attack by 400 percent. This misleading presentation of the evidence made it look like naproxen was protecting patients from heart attacks, and that Vioxx only looked risky by comparison. In fact, Vioxx has since been found to significantly increase cardiovascular risk, leading Merck to withdraw the product from the market in 2004.

Tragically, Merck’s manipulation of its data—and the FDA’s resulting approval of Vioxx in 1999—led to thousands of avoidable premature deaths and 100,000 heart attacks.’ https://www.ucsusa.o...bout-drug-vioxx

Yes, not exactly their finest hour. However, the point that I want to highlight from this sorry tale is that it is estimated that Vioxx caused 100,000 additional heart attacks, in the US alone, and nobody noticed. This figure was only worked out when researchers analysed the figures on increased risk, that had been seen in the clinical trials – at least the figures that were finally seen when Merck were forced to release the data.

You may think. How could one hundred thousand heart attacks simply be missed? Well, there are very nearly one million physicians in the US. If the heart attacks caused by Vioxx were evenly distributed, only one in five physicians would have seen anyone suffer because of taking Vioxx. In those physicians that did see one, or two, would they have made the connection? No, they would not. Not in a million years. There would not even be a record of any possible connection made.

Elderly person has a stroke, or heart attack. Elderly person took Vioxx. And…?

All of which means I am not gigantically concerned about CVST and SVT. Blood clots in these veins are rare, and remain rare, even after vaccination – and will never be missed, particularly when they happen in younger people. Because when younger people die, great efforts are made to establish the cause of death.

However, I can see no reason why these specific blood vessels would be targeted by blood clots. Perhaps there is some reason why clots only occur in the central venous sinus vein, or splanchnic vein following vaccination. If so, I have been unable to find out. I am more than willing to be educated on this.

Time to move on to the other worrying observation, that can be found within the report by the pharmacovigilance risk assessment committee (PRAC) – as mentioned above:

‘The PRAC noted that the blood clots occurred in veins in the brain (cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, CVST) and the abdomen (splanchnic vein thrombosis) and in arteries, together with low levels of blood platelets and sometimes bleeding.

One blood clot, in one relatively small vein, is not going to cause a low platelet level. Nor will it cause bleeding – a sign of very low platelet levels. Which means that those unfortunate people who developed CVST and SVT almost certainly had widespread problems with other clots as well. Then, for reasons unknown, they triggered these forms of, vanishingly rare blood clot. The ones that killed them. The ones that were recognised – because they are so rare.

I shall finish here. You can join the dots yourself. Or not.

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#111 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:12 PM

None of them are particularly safe imo, but there is no spike protein with just 1 shot of Pfizer.  Still there are those Lipid Nano Particles which are toxic(another reason to take just 1 shot) .  If there was more openness in discussing the vaccines, maybe there is a way to dissolve those as well, like a proteolytic enzyme formula(Serracor NK or Neprinol AFD).  Instead its all hush hush, trust us, we know best..

There are claims of a way to fix the J&J if you are willing to hold out - LINK

Will that prevent the spike from getting into the ovaries, liver, spleen, and other organs discussed by Brodie(this is Pfizer paper being discussed, but I assume all of them will act the same)? - LINK

Kirsch gives some advice if he was forced to vaccinate to

Wait so if i understand this all correctly, the risk of this all is

Moderna/Pfizr/mRNA vaccines - Have Lipid nano particles in each jab, and Also have a spike protein that can cause an inflammatory response? (meaning there are two problems with said mRNA vaccines?

J&J- unlike the mRNA vaccines, does NOT have the issue of of Lipid nanoparticles, but Still has the issue of the inflammation-causing spike protein? (if this is the case isn't it better to take this one since lipid nanoparticles are avoided altogether? 

#112 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:37 PM

We are sadly still very far from the end of the day. Problems or none with blood-transfusions will still take months or years to become clearer. About a possilbe decline in fertility we can only be sure in about a decade.

The narcolepsy from the swin-flu vaccine was also recognized after 1 year only. I slowly loose my believe of any remaining sanity in humanity, with such much widespread naive opptimistic outlook on those experimental vaccines. After all, this might affect vastly more than covid-19 ever could.

The mostly likely effect of persising spike-protein will be common strokes or healt-attack, not the very rare kind, which was immatietly spotted. Nobody will even mention for many years to come.

There is no reason to believe the vaccines will cause a decrease in fertility or other long term effects. People can always find a way to postulate "what if!"  and make it seem more scary than it is. I am a honestly very optimistic. Infection rates are decreasing and we can start going back to normal. Those are good things. I am thankful for the mRNA vaccines they were a godsend.  

• Agree x 1

#113 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 06 June 2021 - 11:45 PM

As of just now roughly 170 million people have been vaccinated with at least one dose, 130 million with 2 doses. That's a lot of people. If there were big problems with complications and side effects we should be hearing a lot more. Most of the people I know have been vaccinated. FWIW, none of the people I know who received the mRNA vaccines had any negative effects outside of sore arms and a few people felt crappy or fatigued the next day. I know  3 people who had bad effects POSSIBLY linked to COVID vaccines and they all got the J&J. Of those folks 1 had pretty severe mental confusion the next day, 1 had blood clot symptoms and felt crappy for weeks and another one started to turn red (a few weeks after the J&J his wife noticed his face suddenly was always red) and then had a mild stroke. I have no idea if the J&J was responsible for those effects or if was a coincidence, but from the beginning, I told everyone I know and I still tell everyone I know to get the mRNA vaccines, rather than being injected with a hybrid adenovirus that has the COVID Spike protein spliced in. Adenoviruses have been linked to obesity (Google Adenovirus 36) and I would not be surprised if that effect would wreak havoc with longevity pathways. With the mRNA vaccine you are injected with mRNA for Spike so you cells temporarily make Spike protein and your immune system responds. People here bring up the lipid nanoparticle issues, but these nanopartcles have ben in use since at least 2018 (read more here:https://www.nature.c...578-021-00281-4), and as I pointed out if they really caused issues you would have lots of sick people given that 100s of millions have been vaccinated with them.  

Ah jeez so there really is no telling.

I go with even one jab of the mRNA vaccine, I will be exposed to these lipid nanoparticles. Even if they have been used since 2018 that is not enough time to know if they're wreaking havoc on longevity pathways.

Then theoretically, an adenovirus-based J&J lacks the lipid nanoparticles, but may have pro-obesity effects which of course could definetely mean longevity pathways are effected.

Then lastly, there is a preprint (and i know it is a preprint but still, who knws what a better study will yield), that shows that any infection of covid 19 causes about a 5 plus year-worth increase in epigenetic age, regardless of infection severity......... 

So basically, catching covid is something i do not want to play with at this point due to potential for rapidly accelerated expression of epigenetic age. then of course J&J could wreak havoc with that and so could mRNA vaccines. Jesus christ there is no winning and I am pretty lost... All I wanna do is 1) protect myself from this shitty virus  2) Protect the results of many years of longevity-based lifestyle focused on slower epigenetic aging. this is all fucked. what a joke. Sorry i am not upset at you, just very very frustrated.

• Well Written x 1

#114 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 12:24 AM

Ah jeez so there really is no telling.

I go with even one jab of the mRNA vaccine, I will be exposed to these lipid nanoparticles. Even if they have been used since 2018 that is not enough time to know if they're wreaking havoc on longevity pathways.

Then theoretically, an adenovirus-based J&J lacks the lipid nanoparticles, but may have pro-obesity effects which of course could definetely mean longevity pathways are effected.

Then lastly, there is a preprint (and i know it is a preprint but still, who knws what a better study will yield), that shows that any infection of covid 19 causes about a 5 plus year-worth increase in epigenetic age, regardless of infection severity......... 

So basically, catching covid is something i do not want to play with at this point due to potential for rapidly accelerated expression of epigenetic age. then of course J&J could wreak havoc with that and so could mRNA vaccines. Jesus christ there is no winning and I am pretty lost... All I wanna do is 1) protect myself from this shitty virus  2) Protect the results of many years of longevity-based lifestyle focused on slower epigenetic aging. this is all fucked. what a joke. Sorry i am not upset at you, just very very frustrated.

My suggestion is get the mRNA vaccines BUT have it done by a doctor, not at a pharmacy or whatever. You want someone who is experienced giving you the jab so that they get it all into the muscle. I honestly would not worry about the lipid nanoparticles.   

• Agree x 1

#115 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 12:30 AM

My suggestion is get the mRNA vaccines BUT have it done by a doctor, not at a pharmacy or whatever. You want someone who is experienced giving you the jab so that they get it all into the muscle. I honestly would not worry about the lipid nanoparticles.   

Interesting. Question, what does the jab going directly, and only, into the muscle accomplish? What happens if it goes elsewhere? And even if it Does go only into the muscle, aren't the effects of the vaccine, entirely exactly the same since the effects will be body-wide/ (meaning that getting it all into the muscle, getting only some into the muscle, or getting none into the muscle, will yield the same effects?)

#116 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 02:02 AM

Also I googled your finding in which you said to google adenovirus 36 for its links to obesity. But in addition you mentioned for me to google adenoviruses for their links to obesity. I could only find that adenovirus 36 had that link. I could not find any other adenoviruses (f which there are a total of 52 known to infect humans), that showed the adenovirus 36 pro-obesity effect. Maybe there are other ones, but for now, as far as my research goes, the adenovirus that is used in the J&J vaccine is not neccesarily a modified adenovirus 36, which is the one you mentioned is linked to obesity, so in that case it sounds like there is a 1 in 52 chance that the J&J uses a pro-obesity adenovirus since as far as I know the adenvirus-36 is the only pro-obesity one I can find (unless you know about any others that do this too). What do you think of this? 

#117 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 02:57 AM

Interesting. Question, what does the jab going directly, and only, into the muscle accomplish? What happens if it goes elsewhere? And even if it Does go only into the muscle, aren't the effects of the vaccine, entirely exactly the same since the effects will be body-wide/ (meaning that getting it all into the muscle, getting only some into the muscle, or getting none into the muscle, will yield the same effects?)

The goal is for it to go into your muscle tissue, that is how it's meant to work. I suspect, and it's just my hypothesis, that sloppy injection resulting in the vaccine going in your bloodstream would result in more side effects and less protection, but that is my hypothesis so take it with a grain of salt.  

#118 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 03:19 AM

Also I googled your finding in which you said to google adenovirus 36 for its links to obesity. But in addition you mentioned for me to google adenoviruses for their links to obesity. I could only find that adenovirus 36 had that link. I could not find any other adenoviruses (f which there are a total of 52 known to infect humans), that showed the adenovirus 36 pro-obesity effect. Maybe there are other ones, but for now, as far as my research goes, the adenovirus that is used in the J&J vaccine is not neccesarily a modified adenovirus 36, which is the one you mentioned is linked to obesity, so in that case it sounds like there is a 1 in 52 chance that the J&J uses a pro-obesity adenovirus since as far as I know the adenvirus-36 is the only pro-obesity one I can find (unless you know about any others that do this too). What do you think of this? 

It's not just adenovirus 36, a couple of other adenoviruses (though not all-see first article below) cause obesity in animals.  I didn't mean to say that the exact adenovirus used in the vaccine definitely causes obesity, though I understand that my poor wording may have conveyed that. Adenovirus 36 is strongly associated with obesity, I don't think it's far-fetched to think other adenoviruses might have similar but much subtler effects on metabolism, but that is just my hypothesis.   

https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC4517116/

https://medium.com/m...ch-58b0e53af1df

• Informative x 1

#119 Gal220

• 1,048 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 03:41 AM

All I wanna do is 1) protect myself from this shitty virus  2) Protect the results of many years of longevity-based lifestyle focused on slower epigenetic aging. this is all fucked. what a joke. Sorry i am not upset at you, just very very frustrated.

You can go down the H202 route at .1-.5 %, extremely safe imo.  Admittedly not as much evidence, older folks have been doing it decades(safety) and our white blood cells use H202 to kill viruses. The CDC absolutely says it kills the virus.

IMO this is the safest protocol - LINK

I am very skeptical of the epigenetic study.  I think recovery with a good vitamin regimen is key.  What all were the people doing to recover in the study? Resveratrol, callogen, omega3s, Spermidine, NAD+ etc.

Most people arent taking care of themselves like you sound to be doing.

Edited by Gal220, 07 June 2021 - 03:47 AM.

#120 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 07 June 2021 - 03:58 AM

Does the dose make the poison? (Paracelsus).  From what I understand, the adenovirus used in the J&J is not capable of replication.  So would the small, localized "infection" produce the same obesity effect as a massive systemic adenovirus infection?  

Similarly, regarding inflammatory damage from the spike proteins generated by either vaccine format...  Does the amount of spike protein produced come anywhere near to approaching that of a natural full blown SARS-Cov-2 infection?  

Are we mistakenly thinking because we know hurricanes are bad, thunderstorms are also, always bad?  

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users