- - - - -

COVID vaccine outcomes

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#151 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 12:13 PM

Does this apply to mRNA (pfizer, moderna) ONLY?

Or does it ALSO apply to J&J?

So we can conclude the safest (yet not neccesarily safe) vaccine option at this point available in the US is the J&J? Since it lacks these lipid nanoparticles. Some of this gets very confusing

AFAIK all the jabs produce this synthetic spike protein by design, and none contain copies of the actual viral Covid variant or anything close to it (like an inactivated version of it)
Without the actual Virus for your body to make immunity against, at least some of the puzzle is missing for it to be termed a vaccine.
Professional antigen-presenting cells would normally tear the virus up and present it to the next level of immunity - so that it takes a very big variant to not be recognized by T-cells, for instance.

In tis study they are proposing trying to emulate what your immune system does but what they are doing is a work in progress to try and simulate what the
body has been doing for a very long time. Also, I believe they are missing the part where pieces of the actual virus are presented. In any case you can see from
the table there that immune escape from jabs with spike proteins is very likely (Flexibility to match escape variants -> not easy) and isn't that convenient for needing 'top offs' continuously? $$$

from
T Cell Responses to Viral Infections – Opportunities for Peptide Vaccination
https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC3997009/
"Once a virus infects a cell, the virus will use the protein-synthesis machinery of the host cell to synthesize its own proteins. During this process, some of the newly synthesized proteins will be degraded into peptide fragments and, if they have sufficient binding affinity, bind to MHC class I molecules. These MHC class I-peptide complexes will then be presented on the cell surface of an infected cell and activated CD8+ T cells, specific for the peptide, can recognize the MHC class I-peptide complex and induce apoptosis of the infected cell by releasing cytotoxic granules. Activation of these CD8+ T cells occurs in the draining lymph nodes, where antigen-presenting cells (APCs), such as dendritic cells (DCs), and naïve T cells encounter each other. In these lymph nodes, DCs and CD4+ T cells provide the co-stimulation necessary for proper activation of CD8+ T cells. This process is summarized in Figure ​Figure11 and will be further discussed in the next paragraphs."

Please jump in and correct any misunderstanding I have here, but broad immunity from any of the current jabs seems unlikely.

from https://www.nature.c...577-020-00436-4

"A recent report suggesting that antibodies to the virus may only be maintained for 2 months has caused speculation that ‘immunity’ to the virus may not be long lived3. Similarly, a rapid decline in antibodies was reported in mild cases4, although with a half-life of approximately 21 days for IgG we would expect this decrease. It is important to remember that memory B cells and T cells may be maintained even if there are not measurable levels of serum antibodies. Below, we outline our current understanding of B cell and T cell immunity to SARS-CoV-2 and potential immune correlates of protection that could inform vaccine efficacy studies (Fig. 1)."

"Studies of patients who became infected with SARS-CoV in 2003 suggested that the infection induced durable T cell responses lasting for 6 years but no long-term memory B cells9. Importantly, these T cells were shown to cross-react with the SARS-CoV-2 virus 17 years later10, but the extent to which they can provide protection is not known. Most importantly, the early global sharing of scientific data is vitally important to understand the complexities of the B cell and T cell responses in COVID-19 and to elucidate which immune responses provide protection from both the initial infection and reinfection."

I should state I am not sure I agree with the level of alarm presented below, but presenting it for completeness -- you decide for yourself.
Dr. M!chael Yead@n, Pf!zer former Vice President and Chief Scientist for Allergy & Respiratory who spent 32 years in the industry.
Full article : https://www.lifesite...d-to-your-death

Edited by zorba990, 17 June 2021 - 12:17 PM.

• Informative x 1

#152 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 01:43 PM

well in that case I will never get the mRNA jab. If I am not mistaken though, doesn't the J&J generate a spike protein like the mRNA ones?

Yes, J&J generates spike proteins too.  It would be interesting to know which vaccine format releases more of the spike proteins to circulation, as it is the systemic circulation of the spike proteins that is supposed to be particularly undesirable.  

Don't know why J&J is the only "one-and-done" jab, but I found this attractive, as it always seems to be the second jab of Moderna/Pfizer that causes a big immune response & the most side effects.  I had no effects at all from my J&J.  No arm soreness, fever, malaise or any kind.  I was very happy not to have to go back for a second hit, and associated immune fireworks.  

#153 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 17 June 2021 - 06:03 PM

J&J is like the AZ, little risky if under 60.  I dont know the exact number though, AZ is 1 in 50k - 60k for brain clots. 

• Informative x 1

#154 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 03:47 AM

Yes, J&J generates spike proteins too.  It would be interesting to know which vaccine format releases more of the spike proteins to circulation, as it is the systemic circulation of the spike proteins that is supposed to be particularly undesirable.  

Don't know why J&J is the only "one-and-done" jab, but I found this attractive, as it always seems to be the second jab of Moderna/Pfizer that causes a big immune response & the most side effects.  I had no effects at all from my J&J.  No arm soreness, fever, malaise or any kind.  I was very happy not to have to go back for a second hit, and associated immune fireworks.  

Yeah and at least me and you have kind of thought, well, it may be a better idea to use the J&J since we know adenovirus 26 does not seem to historically effect longevity pathways. Whereas, the lipid nanoparticles from the mRNA jabs may cause problems in that area.

#155 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 03:51 AM

Also, even at this point do you feel more secure with just the increase in spike protein from J&J, VS the increase in spike protein + lipid nanoparticles fro mRNA jabs, as far as longevity pathways goes? Perhaps I will wait for the Novavax hmm...

#156 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 05:37 AM

Also, even at this point do you feel more secure with just the increase in spike protein from J&J, VS the increase in spike protein + lipid nanoparticles fro mRNA jabs, as far as longevity pathways goes? Perhaps I will wait for the Novavax hmm...

The whole thing with the new lipid nanoparticles...  Check my post at the bottom of this page:

https://www.longecit...-we-like/page-4

Myocarditis only now coming into focus with Moderna & Pfizer in youthful populations. 

https://www.cdc.gov/...yocarditis.html

The second jab jitters.  Not my cup of tea.  

Really don't know if I'd wait for Novavax.  I'd want a couple million doses in "other folks" arms before I got this, and who knows how long this might take.  

People killing themselves with long covid: https://www.insider....eres-why-2021-4

https://www.yahoo.co...-012155160.html

If I had to do it all over again, I'd still get the J&J jab and be done with it.  I regularly donate blood, so my hematocrit is low (reduced clotting risk), & I also take blood thinning supplements (Vitamin-E, curcumin, etc).  Some low dose baby aspirin for a couple weeks certainly wouldn't hurt.  

I simply got tired of wondering every few days if I had been exposed.  The new Indian variant is taking over the world, & it looks like a particularly nasty bug.

https://www.yahoo.co...-123127235.html

Here is San Diego, COVID is currently on Summer Vacation.  Almost no cases.  Don't know if you've got a similar situation where time may be on your side, but if your risk is still substantial or becomes so in the near future; I'd pick my poison & get 'er done.  

• Disagree x 1

#157 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 18 June 2021 - 06:44 AM

The whole thing with the new lipid nanoparticles...  Check my post at the bottom of this page:

https://www.longecit...-we-like/page-4

Myocarditis only now coming into focus with Moderna & Pfizer in youthful populations. 

https://www.cdc.gov/...yocarditis.html

The second jab jitters.  Not my cup of tea.  

Really don't know if I'd wait for Novavax.  I'd want a couple million doses in "other folks" arms before I got this, and who knows how long this might take.  

People killing themselves with long covid: https://www.insider....eres-why-2021-4

https://www.yahoo.co...-012155160.html

If I had to do it all over again, I'd still get the J&J jab and be done with it.  I regularly donate blood, so my hematocrit is low (reduced clotting risk), & I also take blood thinning supplements (Vitamin-E, curcumin, etc).  Some low dose baby aspirin for a couple weeks certainly wouldn't hurt.  

I simply got tired of wondering every few days if I had been exposed.  The new Indian variant is taking over the world, & it looks like a particularly nasty bug.

https://www.yahoo.co...-123127235.html

Here is San Diego, COVID is currently on Summer Vacation.  Almost no cases.  Don't know if you've got a similar situation where time may be on your side, but if your risk is still substantial or becomes so in the near future; I'd pick my poison & get 'er done.  

Thank you so much my friend I really am happy that you are so informative. You teach me more every post. And cheers to you in San diego. I am in Washington state. If I ever go down there I'll message you and buy you a beer friend.

I worry about the indiant variant. I sure hope that J&J can fuck that one up. As far as anything goes, I always have my zinc ionophores, lysine, N acetyl cysteine, glycine, and lysine on hand to fuck covid up if it hits me before I can be vaxxed..... I just wish there was a vaccine being made that didnt have this spike bullshit. Something with no chance for all these ridiculous effects

• Cheerful x 1

#158 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 07:31 AM

Attention. Everyone who has been checking this thread out closely.... Please take a look at this. THis guy only cares about data.... This makes me feel still, worst bout mRNA vaccines, but still also feel now, overall worse about J&J vaccines

Edited by Qowpel, 22 June 2021 - 07:32 AM.

• Informative x 1

#159 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 03:52 PM

Attention. Everyone who has been checking this thread out closely.... Please take a look at this. THis guy only cares about data.... This makes me feel still, worst bout mRNA vaccines, but still also feel now, overall worse about J&J vaccines

Many posts are using the VAERS data to promote an anti-vax agenda. Here is what you need to keep in mind:

1) Reports of reactions in VAERS do not mean the vaccine caused that particular reaction. When millions and millions are vaxed some will have heart attacks and die regardless of if they had the vaccine or not.

2) With COVID, the first people vaccinated were older adults. You can't really compare death rates in a population of older adults to death rates of other vaccines where the population is a broader age range.

3) Hundreds of millions of folks have been vaccinated. It's entirely predictable that the anti-vax and conspiracy minded folks would misrepresent data to suit their biases. 

4) Again I repeat hundreds of millions of folks have been vaccinated, if there really are bad vaccine effects they would come to light-  don't believe online charlatans who scare people by misrepresenting data. 

Edited by geo12the, 22 June 2021 - 03:52 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#160 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 04:00 PM

My thoughts...  Although the boffins are downplaying the risk of mRNA related myocarditis as usually mild & transient, any scarring that occurs in the heart muscle should be considered a permanent injury.  In a long life, there may be other injuries that further compromise the heart. 

Healthcare workers sometimes refer to the cardiac (heart failure) patients as "Pink Puffers & Blue Suckers", as simply staying alive often appears to be a lot of work for them.  I'm not particularly afraid of death, but a heart failure end is a long slow and miserable process.  There really isn't a lot doctors can do other than transplant, & most patients are too old and have to many comorbidities (related to their heart failure!).  I would avoid any risk of something that might damage my heart at all costs.  A mild & transient myocarditis in youth may come back to haunt you one fine day down the road.  Not my cup of tea!

With all the over the counter anticoagulant options available, I would much rather trade the risk of any possibility of myocarditis for a clotting risk that could easily be minimized through anticoagulant prophylaxis.  Just one 81mg "baby aspirin" per day has remarkable anticoagulant properties, and Vitamin-E prevents clotting two different ways: 

https://ods.od.nih.g...thProfessional/

"Vitamin E can inhibit platelet aggregation and antagonize vitamin K-dependent clotting factors"

A 90 day anticoagulant prophylaxis protocol, started a week before anenovirus vector vaccination should greatly reduce your already small risk of a clotting complication, which is already small in males.  A myocarditis complication has no prophylaxis protocol that I know of, and typically will not be treated with anything other than avoiding exertion for several months, with fingers crossed there will be no permanent scarring.  

This would be a no-brainer for me.  Keep in mind, if you avoid vaccination altogether, & get symptomatic COVID, you're going to have widespread endothelial damage & scarring throughout your entire cardiovascular system.  Waiting for Novavax might be another option if cases are low in your area, but we still don't know what kind of side effects might present with this vaccine format yet.  Are you willing to wait 6 months after Novavax roll out to properly evaluate the risk of this new format vaccine?  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 22 June 2021 - 04:03 PM.

• Well Written x 1
  • unsure x 1
  • Informative x 1

#161 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 22 June 2021 - 04:02 PM

I just wish there was a vaccine being made that didnt have this spike bullshit. Something with no chance for all these ridiculous effects

There are no ridiculous affects, really! Millions have been vaccinated, it's not a big deal!

As I understand all Coronaviruses have a spike protein. They differ in the sequence of amino acids that make up the protein. And since some cause the common cold, most of us have been exposed to some spike protein. The COVID Spike protein you get in the vaccines triggers your immune system and is highly effective at keeping you from getting COVID. If you got COVID you would be exposed to it. I'd rather get it from a vaccine and not get sick.

Almost everyone I know has been vaxed with the mRNA vaccines and none have had any negative effects outside of next day fatigue and soreness.  I can't be the only one person here whose circle includes a large % of vaxed people who sufferer no ill effects. Why fall for the scare tactics of the anti-vax anti-science nutjobs?

• Agree x 2
  • Unfriendly x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#162 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 03:27 PM

So does anyone know how effective the J&J vaccine is against this new Delta variant?

I know they say that the mRNA vaccines, if have taken both jabs, is about 96% effective against this Delta variant.

I just haven't heard anything about how effective the J&J is against the Delta variant.

#163 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 09:25 PM

So does anyone know how effective the J&J vaccine is against this new Delta variant?

I know they say that the mRNA vaccines, if have taken both jabs, is about 96% effective against this Delta variant.

I just haven't heard anything about how effective the J&J is against the Delta variant.

Entirely effective against hopsitalization from delta but only 60% effective against symptomatic

#164 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 25 June 2021 - 09:48 PM

The Measles vaccine shows to be around 87% effective against Covid:

https://www.tandfonl...15.2021.1930471

#165 aim1

• 102 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:09 AM

There are no ridiculous affects, really! Millions have been vaccinated, it's not a big deal!

https://greatgameind...om/norway-risk-
dying-astrazeneca-covishield/
  • Ill informed x 2
  • Good Point x 2

#166 aim1

• 102 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 12:14 AM

Jason Maurer: 45-year-old Ohio bartender tells world “shut up and get your vaccine,” dead five weeks after second Moderna mRNA shot

https://thecovidblog...erna-mrna-shot/
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#167 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 02:07 AM

Doh!  https://finance.yaho...-235153122.html

Booster may be needed for J&J shot as Delta variant spreads, some experts already taking them

"Infectious disease experts are weighing the need for booster shots of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna mRNA-based vaccines for Americans who received Johnson & Johnson's one-dose vaccine due to the increasing prevalence of the more contagious Delta coronavirus variant."

"There is no substantial data showing how protective the J&J vaccine is against the new variant. However, UK studies show that two doses of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or AstraZeneca vaccines are significantly more protective against the variant than one."

-------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if they were recommending boosters for everyone by Halloween.  Mo money!  

• Informative x 1

#168 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 05:55 AM

Doh!  https://finance.yaho...-235153122.html

Booster may be needed for J&J shot as Delta variant spreads, some experts already taking them

"Infectious disease experts are weighing the need for booster shots of the Pfizer/BioNTech or Moderna mRNA-based vaccines for Americans who received Johnson & Johnson's one-dose vaccine due to the increasing prevalence of the more contagious Delta coronavirus variant."

"There is no substantial data showing how protective the J&J vaccine is against the new variant. However, UK studies show that two doses of either the Pfizer/BioNTech or AstraZeneca vaccines are significantly more protective against the variant than one."

-------------------------

I wouldn't be surprised if they were recommending boosters for everyone by Halloween.  Mo money!  

So, for all the people who wanted to take the J&J jab because they didn't want the mRNA vaccines may now end up having to take a mRNA vaccine anyway.

• Cheerful x 1

#169 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 06:26 AM

So, for all the people who wanted to take the J&J jab because they didn't want the mRNA vaccines may now end up having to take a mRNA vaccine anyway.

I'm hoping Novavax will come to my rescue!  It will be interesting to see if the Big Pharma machine try's to snuff this upstart potion out.  

Still need to see several million get this new jab before I roll up my sleeve.  

#170 lancebr

• 440 posts

Posted 26 June 2021 - 07:18 AM

I'm hoping Novavax will come to my rescue!  It will be interesting to see if the Big Pharma machine try's to snuff this upstart potion out.  

Still need to see several million get this new jab before I roll up my sleeve.  

Well I think for the time being I will depend on the MMR shot I got last year...especially now that information shows it may be 87% effective in children against Covid

Also thinking about getting a tetanus shot since recent information shows it might be effective against Covid. 

https://www.medrxiv....6.09.21257809v1

https://www.news-med...e-COVID-19.aspx

At least these vaccines have been around for decades...so not experimental like the Covid vaccines.

Edited by lancebr, 26 June 2021 - 07:42 AM.

• Good Point x 1

#171 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 02:39 PM

Looks like the J&J jab is working against Delta

https://www.dailymai...ta-variant.html

Johnson & Johnson claims its one-shot vaccine is highly effective against the Indian Delta variant for at least eight months

• Only a small drop in potency against 'Delta' variant compared to earlier versions
  • Findings are in line with how other vaccines have fared against the mutant strain
  • J&J's results were described in a press release with full data to be published later

Dorian will be hoisting a pint inside the pub tonight!  

#172 Qowpel

• 355 posts

Posted 02 July 2021 - 07:39 PM

Johnson & Johnson claims its one-shot vaccine is highly effective against the Indian Delta variant for at least eight months

• Only a small drop in potency against 'Delta' variant compared to earlier versions
  • Findings are in line with how other vaccines have fared against the mutant strain
  • J&J's results were described in a press release with full data to be published later

take your zinc though Mr.!

• Cheerful x 1

#173 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2021 - 12:50 AM

nature magazine: 
Mounting evidence suggests Sputnik COVID vaccine is safe and effective

Russia’s vaccine is in use in nearly 70 nations, but its adoption has been slowed by controversies and questions over rare side effects, and it has yet to garner World Health Organization approval.

those "rare side effects" are the same as J&J and AZ and, to a lesser extent,  Moderna and Pfizer.

The more I hear about it the more I come convinced it's the spike protein itself. 

PS

this report suggests that there were no "rare blood clotting events" or deaths associated with Sputnik V but this is not what I heard on Russian social media. People report the same scary sudden deaths with the same freaky symptoms that we heard with other similar vaccines.

Edited by xEva, 08 July 2021 - 01:18 AM.

• Informative x 2

#174 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,653 posts

Posted 08 July 2021 - 01:32 PM

For those of us willing to take the vaccine, if you had the Pfizer or Moderna versions, it wouldn't seem like a bad idea to take the J&J as a booster at some point in order to get a more diverse immune response.

Provided of course there isn't an indication that this increases the chance of side effects, which seem at this point to be reasonably low albeit in some cases devastating. 

#175 xEva

• 1,594 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2021 - 03:25 PM

interesting discussion on this podcast @0:55-0:59 re T-cell vs B-cell response and their relevance to the emergence of new variants. Current covid vaccines appear to elicit strong T-cell response which may "last quite some time". 

• like x 1

#176 pamojja

• 2,841 posts

Posted 17 July 2021 - 01:18 PM

DIRE WARNING FROM DR. CHARLES HOFFE

Canadian Doctor Believes Two-Thirds of Vaccinated Could Die of Heart Failure

Canadian doctor Charles Hoffe believes that the mRNA vaccines manufacture microscopic blood clots in the capillaries of the vaccinated and at least 60 percent could eventually succumb to heart failure.
by Free West Media
July 14, 2021

Charles Hoffe, who practices medicine at Lytton British Columbia, explained: “We now know that only 25 percent of the ‘vaccine’ injected into a person’s arm actually stays in your arm. The other 75 percent is collected by your lymphatic system and literally fed into your circulation so these little packages of messenger RNA, and by the way in a single dose of Moderna ‘vaccine’ there are literally 40 trillion mRNA molecules.

“These packages are designed to be absorbed into your cells. But the only place they can be absorbed is around your blood vessels and the place where they are absorbed is the capillary networks – the tiniest blood vessels where the blood flow slows right down and where the genes are released.

Your body then gets to work reading and then manufacturing trillions and trillions of these spike proteins. Each gene can produce many, many spike proteins. The body then recognises these are foreign bodies so it makes antibodies against it so your are then protected against Covid. That’s the idea.”

But instead, the product becomes part of the cell wall of the vascular endothelium.

“So it is absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form because your blood platelets circulate round your blood vessels, and the purpose of blood platelets is to identify damaged vessels and stop bleeding. So, when the platelet comes through the capillary it suddenly hits all these Covid spikes and it becomes absolutely inevitable that blood clots will form to block that vessel.”

A blood test called a D-dimer blood test, clearly revealed this disconcerting development.

“The blood clots we hear about which the media claim are very rare are the big blood clots which are the ones that cause strokes and show up on CT scans, MRI, etc. The clots I’m talking about are microscopic and too small to find on any scan. They can thus only be detected using the D-dimer test.”
In performing D-dimer tests on his mRNA jabbed patients, Hoffe discovered that at least 62 percent of them had these microscopic blood clots.

“These people have no idea they are even having these microscopic blood clots. The most alarming part of this is that there are some parts of the body like the brain, spinal cord, heart and lungs which cannot re-generate. When those tissues are damaged by blood clots they are permanently damaged.”

This causes Reduced Effort Tolerance (RET) due to the blood vessels in the lungs being blocked. As a result, the heart needs to work harder to compensate for the blocked vessels. The condition is known as pulmonary artery hypertension, which inevitably leads to heart failure..

SOURCE: https://uncanceled.n...-heart-failure/ https://www.bitchute...o/Hq2ZBvUzS7Us/

Though one could argue this finding hasn't been replicated and long-term outcomes still uncertain: At least a D-dimer test within a week of the shot would be easy enough to confim the assumption in one's own case.

Also the claim that certain tissues can be regenerated isn't that certain. But certainly applies to at least part of the population.
  • Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1

#177 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 04:40 PM

Just a round-up of a few important stories that are generally banned by Facebook and Google as well as ignored by the national media.

8 fully vaccinated people die of COVID in Maine.

Alex Berenson banned from Twitter after highlighting the fact that the most vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing new outbreaks.

mRNA inventor is also worried about the growing COVID cases in the most vaccinated countries. (will probably be banned from all social media soon....can't discuss legitimate data)

Natural immunity is strong and long-lasting. Another report here.

• Informative x 4
  • Ill informed x 2
  • dislike x 1

#178 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 18 July 2021 - 05:45 PM

Just a round-up of a few important stories that are generally banned by Facebook and Google as well as ignored by the national media.

8 fully vaccinated people die of COVID in Maine.

Alex Berenson banned from Twitter after highlighting the fact that the most vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing new outbreaks.

mRNA inventor is also worried about the growing COVID cases in the most vaccinated countries. (will probably be banned from all social media soon....can't discuss legitimate data)

Natural immunity is strong and long-lasting. Another report here.

A few points:

1) the vaccines are not 100% effective. Some vaccinated people will still get sick and die. 

2)  Outbreaks in vaccinated counties and areas are mostly in unvaccinated people.

3) On the balance the vaccines are saving a huge number of people from getting sick and dying. To deny this fact someone has to be deeply delusional and brainwashed by propaganda. 

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Agree x 1

#179 Malf

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 July 2021 - 07:07 PM

Many posts are using the VAERS data to promote an anti-vax agenda. Here is what you need to keep in mind:

1) Reports of reactions in VAERS do not mean the vaccine caused that particular reaction. When millions and millions are vaxed some will have heart attacks and die regardless of if they had the vaccine or not.

2) With COVID, the first people vaccinated were older adults. You can't really compare death rates in a population of older adults to death rates of other vaccines where the population is a broader age range.

3) Hundreds of millions of folks have been vaccinated. It's entirely predictable that the anti-vax and conspiracy minded folks would misrepresent data to suit their biases. 

4) Again I repeat hundreds of millions of folks have been vaccinated, if there really are bad vaccine effects they would come to light-  don't believe online charlatans who scare people by misrepresenting data. 

Wouldn't the same be said for Covid? the majority of people who got it bad were immune compromised, elderly, and those with underlying undiagnosed conditions.

The overwhelming amount of people were asymptomatic to mild.

It seems people were okay to count a death by preexisting illness as a covid induced death, but with the vaccine they say oh its they were going to die anyway or its not from the vaccine its from the prexising illness.

Also hundreds of millions of people had covid as well, yet we focus on those who died but cannot focus on those who are getting sides or dying from the vaccine or its a conspiracy?

So basically everyone will need to get vaccinated, and there is no natural immunity?

• Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#180 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 19 July 2021 - 07:41 PM

Wouldn't the same be said for Covid? the majority of people who got it bad were immune compromised, elderly, and those with underlying undiagnosed conditions.

The overwhelming amount of people were asymptomatic to mild.

It seems people were okay to count a death by preexisting illness as a covid induced death, but with the vaccine they say oh its they were going to die anyway or its not from the vaccine its from the prexising illness.

Also hundreds of millions of people had covid as well, yet we focus on those who died but cannot focus on those who are getting sides or dying from the vaccine or its a conspiracy?

So basically everyone will need to get vaccinated, and there is no natural immunity?

A few things:

I would not say the overwhelming amount of people I personally know who had COVID were asymptomatic or mild. Some were asymptomatic or mild but many were really sick and some died.

Your logic where you say the tiny number of deaths in vaccinated people is the same as COVID deaths is not logical.   The people who died of COVID would not have died if they did not have COVID. Random deaths in the huge population of vaccinated people are not caused by the vaccination.  The vaccines are not killing people. 

People can do what they want! If people don't want to be vaccinated don't be vaccinated.  I think it's a bad idea. But I absolutely think people can do whatever they want.  

• Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users