COVID vaccine outcomes

coronavirus

• Please log in to reply
304 replies to this topic

#181 Malf

• 79 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 July 2021 - 04:31 AM

Just a round-up of a few important stories that are generally banned by Facebook and Google as well as ignored by the national media.

8 fully vaccinated people die of COVID in Maine.

Alex Berenson banned from Twitter after highlighting the fact that the most vaccinated countries in the world are experiencing new outbreaks.

mRNA inventor is also worried about the growing COVID cases in the most vaccinated countries. (will probably be banned from all social media soon....can't discuss legitimate data)

Natural immunity is strong and long-lasting. Another report here.

Look at this

Nearly 25 percent of Lexington’s COVID-19 cases this month are in vaccinated people

https://www.yahoo.co...-211508547.html

• Informative x 2

#182 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 23 July 2021 - 01:22 PM

Peter McCullough on VAERs studies and required vaccinations knowing death is possible - LINK

Peter gives good info despite his interviewer being avg, excellent video.

-2:24 What changed his mind on the vaccine

-3:19 threshold of death was high, 186 by Jan 22.

-3:45 If there was a monitoring board, would have shut it down in Feb.

-4:24 How did you realize deaths were related to the vaccine

-5:07 Two Analysis of the VAERs data - 86% of the deaths have no other explanation.  Vaccine is the cause in the majority of cases.

-6:47 Never seen a situation where people are being coerced into a treatment that could be fatal

-7:33 Rose analysis on non-fatal reactions, attacks 4 organ systems.

-8:54 Myocarditis can be very serious

-12:06 d-dimer elevated in vaccine injury cases, indication of blood clots

-13:37 jab remorse, but not possible to reverse.

• Informative x 1

#183 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 03:57 PM

Peter McCullough on VAERs studies and required vaccinations knowing death is possible - LINK

Peter gives good info despite his interviewer being avg, excellent video.

-2:24 What changed his mind on the vaccine

-3:19 threshold of death was high, 186 by Jan 22.

-3:45 If there was a monitoring board, would have shut it down in Feb.

-4:24 How did you realize deaths were related to the vaccine

-5:07 Two Analysis of the VAERs data - 86% of the deaths have no other explanation.  Vaccine is the cause in the majority of cases.

-6:47 Never seen a situation where people are being coerced into a treatment that could be fatal

-7:33 Rose analysis on non-fatal reactions, attacks 4 organ systems.

-8:54 Myocarditis can be very serious

-12:06 d-dimer elevated in vaccine injury cases, indication of blood clots

-13:37 jab remorse, but not possible to reverse.

There are many quack charlatans that are pushing anti-vax views by pushing lies and distortions. The anti-vax movement today are murdering people. they are keeping people from being vaccinated and a certain number of those folks will die because of it. I urge people to question this foolishness.  

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 3
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#184 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 25 July 2021 - 07:02 PM

There are many quack charlatans that are pushing anti-vax views by pushing lies and distortions. The anti-vax movement today are murdering people. they are keeping people from being vaccinated and a certain number of those folks will die because of it. I urge people to question this foolishness.  

The Most Influential Spreader of Coronavirus Misinformation Online – DNyuz

EDIT- I see you already posted this on another thread

Edited by Hebbeh, 25 July 2021 - 07:04 PM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#185 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 01:03 AM

McCullough has headed several safety boards for the NIH, hes very familiar with the VAERs system.

The VAERs data is confirmed by the European tracking system which is showing far more injuries/death

Peter is simply saying, given the two options of using Ivermectin + multivitamin or the vaccine, he would go with the former.

He was out in front of the early treatment protocol and has been part of a trial in Texas. 

I think the anti-vax label is being thrown around loosely, no one was more pro vaccine than Steve Kirsch when they came out, he and his daughters all got it.

As the data started rolling in, Steve, McCullough, and many other pro-vaxxers have flipped b/c the data continued to get worse - LINK

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 1

#186 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 01:44 AM

McCullough has headed several safety boards for the NIH, hes very familiar with the VAERs system.

The VAERs data is confirmed by the European tracking system which is showing far more injuries/death

Peter is simply saying, given the two options of using Ivermectin + multivitamin or the vaccine, he would go with the former.

He was out in front of the early treatment protocol and has been part of a trial in Texas. 

I think the anti-vax label is being thrown around loosely, no one was more pro vaccine than Steve Kirsch when they came out, he and his daughters all got it.

As the data started rolling in, Steve, McCullough, and many other pro-vaxxers have flipped b/c the data continued to get worse - LINK

Look practically half the county has been vaccinated. If there were all of these horrible effects we would be hearing about it more. We would know people who are suffering them. That is not the reality. The reality is hospitals are filling up again with people with COVID, the majority of them unvaccinated. There will always be dissenters who want to use controversies for their own gain (I don't know if that is the case with the folks you cite-I honestly don't have the time to dig into them). Charlatans will often use strategies like "I was for it at first but..." to make themselves seem less extreme and more rational. We have already discussed the distortion of the VAERs data and I have stated why I think its BS.  For me this is not a contest with you folks here about who is smarter or who is right. For me truth is more important than having to be right. And as I have stated people can do what they want, but I will call out what I see as wrong in blunt terms. Some people may think that is "dangerous and irresponsible" LOL but I am blunt and will call things how I see them. 

Edited by geo12the, 26 July 2021 - 01:47 AM.

• Ill informed x 3
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#187 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 04:22 AM

Look practically half the county has been vaccinated. If there were all of these horrible effects we would be hearing about it more. We would know people who are suffering them. That is not the reality.

As I said, the data is confirmed by the EU reporting database(its worse) if you wish to look it up yourself.  I am NOT advocating doing nothing, personally I would use a multi + curcumin + EGCG for prevention and add Ivermectin if I got symptoms.  The end result would be natural immunity.

Peter is also suggesting a combination therapy.and has been part of the trials himself.

The EudraVigilance database reports that through July 17, 2021 there are 18,928 deaths and 1,823,219 injuries reported following injections of four experimental COVID-19 shots:

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE MODERNA (CX-024414)

COVID-19 MRNA VACCINE PFIZER-BIONTECH

COVID-19 VACCINE ASTRAZENECA (CHADOX1 NCOV-19)

COVID-19 VACCINE JANSSEN (AD26.COV2.S)

From the total of injuries recorded, half of them (904,609) are serious injuries.

• Informative x 3

#188 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 04:30 AM

Look practically half the county has been vaccinated. If there were all of these horrible effects we would be hearing about it more. We would know people who are suffering them. That is not the reality. The reality is hospitals are filling up again with people with COVID, the majority of them unvaccinated. There will always be dissenters who want to use controversies for their own gain (I don't know if that is the case with the folks you cite-I honestly don't have the time to dig into them). Charlatans will often use strategies like "I was for it at first but..." to make themselves seem less extreme and more rational. We have already discussed the distortion of the VAERs data and I have stated why I think its BS.  For me this is not a contest with you folks here about who is smarter or who is right. For me truth is more important than having to be right. And as I have stated people can do what they want, but I will call out what I see as wrong in blunt terms. Some people may think that is "dangerous and irresponsible" LOL but I am blunt and will call things how I see them. 

One thing the wisdom that only seems to come with age has taught me, is no matter how sure you are of yourself in a position on a given matter, it's always "wise" to also always consider the possibility you might be wrong.  I have strong feelings on several aspects of our plague management, but try to avoid coming across as some kind of oracle of infallible knowledge.  

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well the vaccines have been working, & assumed there would be a rapid immune escape, and possibly some dreadful unexpected side effects.  So far, so good, though it does appear some cracks are forming in the foundations.  Dr John reported this week, those who got their jabs back in January with the recommended 3 week interval, today only have around 16% effectiveness against infection, symptomatic disease and obvious transmission, though protection against hospitalization & death is still holding up well.  

Despite being anti-vax regarding flu shots, I got my one-and-done J&J jab without hesitancy on April 6th.  This said, I am concerned about the rapidly approaching boosters & updates possibly causing problems (pathogenic priming / AED), and definitely won't be at the front of the line for the next round of jabs.  

I am however conscious of the fact...  I may well be wrong!  Perhaps, just like the flu, we'll all be lining up every 6 months for the newest issue, and the world will not end after all.  Personally, I'd like to see some increased focus on outpatient therapeutics, so we all would not have to rely so heavily on rapid-fire experimental vaccines.  The nightmare of several billion people suddenly developing an AED issue with a new vaccine, booster or variant still keeps me up some nights.  This would indeed be the greatest self-inflicted medical catastrophe in the history of medicine, and the "luck" we've had so far, may make us less vigilant regarding the dangers of sailing blithely into unexplored waters.  

• Well Written x 1

#189 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 02:22 PM

16 minutes of bullet points on the mRNA jabs for the fact checkers:

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

Actually a bit entertaining (in an annoying sort of way!)  

First 5 minutes are kind of lame, but some interesting stuff after this.

Wish they would have addressed the adenoviras vector shots.

Enjoy!  

Edited by Dorian Grey, 26 July 2021 - 02:31 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1

#190 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 02:57 PM

16 minutes of bullet points on the mRNA jabs for the fact checkers:

https://videopress.com/v/p8R7ebPy?s=01

Actually a bit entertaining (in an annoying sort of way!)  

First 5 minutes are kind of lame, but some interesting stuff after this.

Wish they would have addressed the adenoviras vector shots.

Enjoy!  

This is anti-vax propaganda with catchy graphics made to scare people with distorted information.  

• Needs references x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#191 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 05:05 PM

This is anti-vax propaganda with catchy graphics made to scare people with distorted information.  

Just cheap gossip? Not even one counter-argument referenced with facts to show where its distorted. As the video says: numbers don't lie. So it should be fairly easy for you to demonstrate?

But no, just cheap gossip.

• Good Point x 2
  • Needs references x 1
  • dislike x 1

#192 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,055 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:08 PM

I was actually pleasantly surprised at how well the vaccines have been working, & assumed there would be a rapid immune escape, and possibly some dreadful unexpected side effects.  So far, so good, though it does appear some cracks are forming in the foundations.

Therefore, calling it a "vaccine" is false/gas-lighting, as has been typical during this outbreak of disease.

If it doesn't prevent you from getting the virus.

If it doesn't prevent you from spreading the virus.

If it doesn't prevent you from getting ill.

But only lowers your odds of getting seriously ill and dying,

Then it is not a vaccine by any previous definition. It should be classified as a marginally effective therapeutic for managing disease.

• Good Point x 4
  • Agree x 1

#193 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:14 PM

https://www.dailymai...ed-victory.html

PIERS MORGAN: America's anti-vaxxer lunatics are snatching covid defeat from the jaws of vaccinated victory with their conspiracy-theory garbage and must be stopped from destroying everybody's freedom

Put bluntly, a lot of deluded, ill-informed, shamefully scare-mongered, or simply complacent Americans have got it into their heads that either the covid vaccines are somehow more dangerous than covid itself, or the virus isn't serious enough to warrant protection from it.

Some of these sceptics believe the insane conspiracy-theory that the US Government is using vaccines to plant microchips in their heads to control their minds. (Don't laugh: a recent Economist/YouGov poll revealed that 20% of Americans really do suspect this.)

Many more, tens of millions of people across the United States, are hesitant to get jabbed for all manner of other reasons ranging from doubts about the vaccine's efficacy, to a fear they impair fertility, damage pregnancy, alter DNA, magnetize you, or even actively help transmit the virus.

These unsubstantiated theories have been fuelled by anti-vaxxer whack-jobs online, and especially on social media.

And they have sadly begun to have a very real and deadly influence, as I can personally attest.

Rest at link
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Agree x 1

#194 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 06:16 PM

While the CDC continues to push unscientific propaganda about the effectiveness of the experimental gene therapy, Israel is keeping comprehensive records of the Pfizer jab and now have found it is only 39% effective at preventing the spread and only 88% effective at preventing serious illness and death.

There is no magic unicorn in the U.S. making the Pfizer experimental gene therapy more effective in the U.S.

Yet the CDC continues to maintain near 100% effectiveness, even though a significant number of the vaccinated Yankees team got COIVD and a significant percentage of the vaccinated politicians - who flagrantly broke COVID rules and flew out of Texas - got COVID. Who does the CDC think it is fooling? I guess the world is full of gullible people. Major reform is needed at the CDC. People need to be fired.

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#195 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 07:24 PM

If we don't have health freedom (your body your choice), then we don't have a free society.

At no point in history have the persons pushing (or requiring/forcing) experimental medical treatments,
restricting the free movement of citizens,
creating lists of citizens that do not agree with their views/agenda (https://www.npr.org/...-vaccine-hoaxes),
censoring opposing views (at least half of social media platforms),
erasing people's contribution to history through rewriting sources (mRNA inventor wiped from wikipedia to impair credibility),
tracking peoples opposition (or hesitancy) to a view or agenda (FB)

been the good guys.

https://www.salon.co...istory_partner/

You don't have to put on a tin foil hat, just a critical thinking one.
The PCR test was just rejected, but still allowed to be used through December.
https://www.cdc.gov/..._Testing_1.html
And what is expected after that?
  • Good Point x 2
  • Informative x 1
  • Agree x 1

#196 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 07:49 PM

Not true. In 1963 while in first grade, every single kid in school was lined up and given polio vaccine saving countless lives. There was no asking permission. It was just done. And I'm thankful for that as I knew polio victims back in the day. But most of you are probably to young to remember these things.

And ask any military veteran if they were ever given a choice whether they wanted to opt out of countless vaccines.

This is nothing new. It's only being politicized now.

What being American used to mean was stepping up for your country. Historically volunteering to risk death in defending our freedoms.

Ask not what your country can do for you.

Most here unfortunately will not be able to finish that quote.
  • Needs references x 2
  • Agree x 1

#197 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 09:39 PM

I wish I had the time to rebut all of anti-vax BS being posted here. I don't! I have two businesses to run that suck up all of my time. Right now I am working on that although my cute dog is trying to get me to play fetch with him. I can just reiterate that practically half the country has been vaccinated and  THE SKY IS NOT FALLING! Some of ya'll seem like you wish it was to validate your conspiratorial tendencies. I don't think there is much for me to add here.

• Unfriendly x 1
  • Agree x 1

#198 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 26 July 2021 - 09:50 PM

While the CDC continues to push unscientific propaganda about the effectiveness of the experimental gene therapy, Israel is keeping comprehensive records of the Pfizer jab and now have found it is only 39% effective at preventing the spread and only 88% effective at preventing serious illness and death.

There is no magic unicorn in the U.S. making the Pfizer experimental gene therapy more effective in the U.S.

Yet the CDC continues to maintain near 100% effectiveness, even though a significant number of the vaccinated Yankees team got COIVD and a significant percentage of the vaccinated politicians - who flagrantly broke COVID rules and flew out of Texas - got COVID. Who does the CDC think it is fooling? I guess the world is full of gullible people. Major reform is needed at the CDC. People need to be fired.

This is from the link you posted:

", just released new data purporting to show that while the Pfizer jab is still 88% effective at preventing serious illness, it's only 39% effective at preventing infection with delta."

88% is still pretty good. It's common knowledge that many vaccines don't prevent people from being infected, they prevent them from getting sick. From the John's Hopkin's website "In general, most vaccines do not completely prevent infection but do prevent the infection from spreading within the body and from causing disease. " And it's not surprising that new variants will arise that will eventually require a booster.   The flu shot for example is a cocktail made based on what strains are circulating. It's not earth shattering news that COVID may evolve to a similar situation. 

There are published studies, huge trials that show the vaccines keep people from being sick. AND most of the people being infected now and filling up hospitals are the unvaccinated including this guy.

​It seems to me maybe you are the gullible person, cocooned in your right-wing conspiracy filter bubble. Unwilling to entertain any views that veer outside of that.

Edited by geo12the, 26 July 2021 - 10:08 PM.

• Unfriendly x 2
  • Ill informed x 1
  • like x 1

#199 Gal220

• 1,047 posts

Posted 27 July 2021 - 01:37 PM

I wish I had the time to rebut all of anti-vax BS being posted here. I don't! I have two businesses to run that suck up all of my time. Right now I am working on that although my cute dog is trying to get me to play fetch with him. I can just reiterate that practically half the country has been vaccinated and  THE SKY IS NOT FALLING! Some of ya'll seem like you wish it was to validate your conspiratorial tendencies. I don't think there is much for me to add here.

I dont think there is anything conspiratorial about the VAERs and the EU data both confirming a significant number of side effects, including death. There are plenty of sob stories on telegram that confirm these injuries do occur. Isnt it  conspiratorial to deny the data in these systems?

Personally I am risk averse. I filter my water for micro plastics, use vitamin products with 3rd party testing, and look to avoid heavy metals.  Heavy metals are even common in organic/healthy products, but strangely enough, they dont tell you there are heavy metals in it.

Several countries have already said the risk/benefit isnt there for some age groups taking certain vaccines, are they all mad as well?  I would just suggest people do their own research and evaluate the risk/benefit themselves.

Edited by Gal220, 27 July 2021 - 01:53 PM.

• Good Point x 2
  • like x 1

#200 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 04:08 PM

I am not trying to spread conspiracy theories, just the data. People who lump 5g conspiracy theories and microchip-whatever-that-is with an honest look at the data have given up on intellectual debate.

California study finds more new COVID cases in the most vaccinated areas. (there could be confounding factors, of course)

This one, I admit, is not well-sourced, but worth pondering. Do vaccinated individuals spread more of the virus. This was a story trying to explain why the CDC is requiring masks for vaccinated individuals. "Sources" said the CDC has info that vaccinated people are driving the spread of the delta variant. The story was scrubbed.

If this was the case it would fit well with the data out of Israel and the UK.

• Informative x 1
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#201 Mind

• 19,055 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 04:18 PM

I dont think there is anything conspiratorial about the VAERs and the EU data both confirming a significant number of side effects, including death. There are plenty of sob stories on telegram that confirm these injuries do occur. Isnt it  conspiratorial to deny the data in these systems?

Personally I am risk averse. I filter my water for micro plastics, use vitamin products with 3rd party testing, and look to avoid heavy metals.  Heavy metals are even common in organic/healthy products, but strangely enough, they dont tell you there are heavy metals in it.

Several countries have already said the risk/benefit isnt there for some age groups taking certain vaccines, are they all mad as well?  I would just suggest people do their own research and evaluate the risk/benefit themselves.

The thousands of people who have died or suffered debilitating side effects are basically non-persons at this point, being abandoned by the government bureaucracies that are supposed to be concerned about such things, abandoned by the same leaders who are obsessed with "not a single death from COVID!!!"

While the numbers are quite small compared to the number vaccinated, the side effects are real. The deaths are real.

Those who have suffered have been forced to start their own self-help and awareness website - being banned from most other media and social platforms. Heart-breaking.

• Informative x 2
  • like x 1

#202 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 08:55 PM

The thousands of people who have died or suffered debilitating side effects are basically non-persons at this point, being abandoned by the government bureaucracies that are supposed to be concerned about such things, abandoned by the same leaders who are obsessed with "not a single death from COVID!!!"

They sure were in no rush - waiting more than half year and ten-thousands of reported deaths - to conduct their first autopsy of a vaccine victim: https://www.ncbi.nlm...les/PMC8051011/
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#203 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 09:58 PM

Uh-Oh...  

Dr. Robert Malone thinks we may have spotted signs of ADE in vaccinated

https://rumble.com/v...-dangerous.html

More here: https://www.zerohedg...ay-spread-virus

USA Today Scrubs Passage Suggesting Vaccinated Individuals May Spread COVID With 'Higher Levels' Of Virus

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

------------------------

Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so never more shall we see you again  (only oldsters will understand what this means)

Edited by Dorian Grey, 28 July 2021 - 10:01 PM.

#204 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 10:37 PM

Uh-Oh...  

More here: https://www.zerohedg...ay-spread-virus

USA Today Scrubs Passage Suggesting Vaccinated Individuals May Spread COVID With 'Higher Levels' Of Virus

“NBC News, citing unnamed officials aware of the decision, reported it comes after new data suggests vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus and infect others amid the surge of cases driven by the delta variant of the coronavirus,” the USA Today reported in a passage that was later scrubbed from an article.

------------------------

Farewell and adieu to you fair Spanish ladies. Farewell and adieu to you ladies of Spain. For we've received orders for to sail back to Boston. And so never more shall we see you again  (only oldsters will understand what this means)

Where is the data that vaccinated individuals could have higher levels of virus? In general people vaccinated should have a lower viral load. I would like to see the data.  Vaccinated people may still become infected and shed virus but the vaccines keep people from getting sick. Un-vaccinated people should get vaccinated if they don't want to get sick. I am seeing lots of anti-vax fear mongering here. The sky is not falling. Be smart get vaccinated. 

Edited by geo12the, 28 July 2021 - 10:56 PM.

• Agree x 1

#205 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 10:41 PM

Uh-Oh...  

Yes The Steve Bannon show is an excellent source of news about viruses LOL! It's not like he is politically extreme or anything.  I am sorry I cannot take anyone seriously who gets their medical news from Steve Bannon. 

Edited by geo12the, 28 July 2021 - 10:57 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#206 Dorian Grey

• 2,159 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:09 PM

Bannon had a guest speaker.  Did you notice?  Do you know who he is?  Did you understand what he said?  A sharp mind should be able to see the signal through the noise.  

#207 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:22 PM

Bannon had a guest speaker.  Did you notice?  Do you know who he is?  Did you understand what he said?  A sharp mind should be able to see the signal through the noise.  

I know he claims to be the inventor of mRNA vaccines. He is not, he was the author on a paper related to the development. Now he has become the darling of the anti-vax crowd basking in the attention on shows like Tucker Carlson and the even more detestable creep Bannon. You can believe him. I don't. 

• Needs references x 2
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • like x 1

#208 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 July 2021 - 11:24 PM

Dr. Malone was instrumental in the development of mNRA vaccine technology. People should try to focus on Dr. Malone's message, and not the means by which the message was presented.

He was removed from Wikipedia.

Now is a good time to reread the Bossche letter. Which includes:

"Why mass vaccinaton amidst a pandemic creates an irrepressible monster"

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 28 July 2021 - 11:53 PM.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • like x 1

#209 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 July 2021 - 12:27 AM

"Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies"

A finding from the study:

"These two different ADE risks have possible implications for SARS-CoV-2 B-cell vaccines for subsets of populations based on age, cross-reactive antibodies, variabilities in antibody levels over time, and pregnancy. These models place increased emphasis on the importance of developing safe SARS-CoV-2 T cell vaccines that are not dependent upon antibodies."

A T cell vaccine is under development by EpiVac.

• Informative x 1

#210 geo12the

• Topic Starter
  • 762 posts

Posted 29 July 2021 - 02:57 AM

"Two Different Antibody-Dependent Enhancement (ADE) Risks for SARS-CoV-2 Antibodies"

A finding from the study:

"These two different ADE risks have possible implications for SARS-CoV-2 B-cell vaccines for subsets of populations based on age, cross-reactive antibodies, variabilities in antibody levels over time, and pregnancy. These models place increased emphasis on the importance of developing safe SARS-CoV-2 T cell vaccines that are not dependent upon antibodies."

A T cell vaccine is under development by EpiVac.

The most famous case of ADE I know of was in the 1960s. I'm sorry I forget the vaccine and can't find a reference. The vaccine in question was formaldehyde inactivated virus. The other case I know of is dengue fever.  For those who don't know ADE is when antibodies bind to their targets in such a way that they increase infection rather then prevent it. Given how many people have been vaccinated with the mRNA vaccines I don't think ADE is a factor with the COVID vaccines. If it was it would be apparent by now. 

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coronavirus

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users