* * * * * 1 votes

Snake Diet Approach On Weight Loss

fasting

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 KBAnthis

• 91 posts

Posted 02 March 2021 - 03:41 AM

3/2/2021 I am starting a protocol based on the snake diet only slightly modified. I will fast with snake juice for 72 hours and then will do a daylight hours refeed. Most likely I will try to limit it to 8 hours but with 72 hour fasts between days my main goal is to not eat later in the evening or shortly before the sun goes down. I am going to combine this fasting method with tanning daily outside for 20 mins minimum weather permitting since I am located up north in the USA. For the first fast kick-starting this I am trying to go 5-7 days. I will do light resistance band exercises and a 40-60 min walk daily to increase autophagy. I have heard mixed things on exercise I so may take it easy kickstarting this routine and transition into resistance band exercises. My goal is to do just enough resistance band exercise to preserve muscle long-term. I really need to lose about 15-20 lbs of body fat, tighten skin, and tone my muscles up.

3/2/2021 I am starting a protocol similar to the topic idea. I will be doing a snake diet approach only slightly modified. Fast with snake juice for 72 hours and then will do a daylight hours refeed. Most likely I will try to limit it to 8 hours but with 72 hour fasts between days my main goal is to not eat later in the evening or shortly before the sun goes down. I am going to combine this fasting method with tanning daily outside for 20 mins minimum weather permitting since I am located up north in the USA. For the first fast kick-starting this I am trying to go 5-7 days. I will do light resistance band exercises and a 40-60 min walk daily to increase autophagy. I have heard mixed things on this so may take it easy kickstarting this routine and transition into it. 

#2 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 10 March 2021 - 12:03 AM

So far, I have had one 40 hour fast and one 50 hour fast. I was going to try to fast today but caved in do to it is going to rain the day after tomorrow. Somehow I convinced myself to eat by telling myself I would fast from Thursday to Monday. Fingers crossed that I can. After that no matter what, or at least try, I am going to switch to 72 hour fasts combined with a day of refeeding.  Wish me luck. I will update. 

#3 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 11 March 2021 - 11:34 PM

Well, I am at 24 hours fasting and proceeding forward. I am hoping to go for a week , or longer, but also considering 72, 96, 120 etc.. Was reaching out to see if anyone else is trying the snake diet. Not sure if this is where I should be posting but am into caloric restriction and following circadian rhythm eating, or not eating when the sun is going down. 

#4 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 13 March 2021 - 12:40 PM

I made it the full 72 hours. There was a farmers market on this day, the Saturday, so I may try another longer faster after Monday. It is certainly taxing on the body not eating though, meaning, I feel really drained or depleted. I had little gum bleeding after flossing though so I will try again and moniter gum health for now. 

#5 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 26 March 2021 - 12:35 AM

My injuries are healing faster and I am feeling better in general. I have been on and off with the fasting. I am increasing my fasting and have made it to where I have gone at least 48 hours fasted each week since posting. I am losing body fat also. I am now to where I am on my second fast in one week and hoping to go 72 hours. I did 48 hours fasted, refed for the day, and now am going for 72 hours. Normally I have been only making it to one fast a week but am going longer for now and may reduce back to a 72 hour fast a week in the near future. 

#6 KBAnthis

• Topic Starter
  • 91 posts

Posted 21 April 2021 - 05:14 PM

I have now managed to overcome some health problems thanks to the snake diet. Some injuries I had have now broken down enough do to fasting that upon eating again they have healed up nicely. I am loosing bodyfat and feeling great. I have noticed that I am healing much better when I am tanning or taking 10,000 IU of vitamind3 a day. So far so good.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fasting

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users