Help me make an injectable vitamin shot

vitamin therapy

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2021 - 11:02 AM

Hey I wanna make an injectable vitamins. I think it should be legal? Syringes are legal here you can buy them easily and vitamins of course too. I wanna use the least amount of stuff to do this process. In my mind its as easy as just buying a multivitamin in liquid form putting it in a syringe and injecting IV. 

I wanna use this https://se.iherb.com...oz-237-ml/97382

Any tips? Never done this before. 

1. How much can you inject iv? Is 10ml safe to do? Should I do subcutaneous instead?

2. Do I need to worry about filler ingredients in the supplement?

3. Can I inject all them in the my arm (in the brachialis area)?

4. Can you use the syringe more than twice or do you have to throw it after one use like the needle?

Im mostly worried about injecting the fat soluble vitamins.

I will follow this guide https://www.wikihow....ect-Into-a-Vein

Edited by kurdishfella, 10 March 2021 - 11:11 AM.

#2 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 March 2021 - 02:16 PM

this supplement is 10ml per serving can you inject it all at once? I noticed b12 is always given IM (In muscle) as opposed to IV, why? is it not safe to inject b12 in a vein? what size needle for IV injection?

Edited by kurdishfella, 10 March 2021 - 02:19 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 02:08 AM

Before I do this. Should I be worried about the additives / other ingredients in this supplement and do I need to add and mix it with something to make it safe(er) like saline or something else to make it suitable for injecting?

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 March 2021 - 02:10 AM.

#4 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 07:40 PM

Im veary of injecting the fat soluble vitamins, arent they oil? is that safe to inject like that? I messaged the manufacturer this is what i got

Q: it says it contains vitamin E ,A and D which are fat soluble like oils, how did they manage to combine it with the water soluble vitamins and make it into a liquid is it pure liquid?

is this pure liquid this supplement ?

Their answear: Vitables Liquid Multi-Vitamin & Mineral For Children contains a blend of Vitamins (fat-soluble and water-soluble) and Minerals that are combined into a blend of other ingredients: Purified Water, Fructose, Glycerin (Vegetable), Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Potassium Sorbate (Preservative), Xanthan Gum, and Polysorbate 80.  The blend of other ingredients helps to create a good-tasting liquid that delivers the Vitamin and Mineral blend.  

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 March 2021 - 07:43 PM.

#5 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 08:02 PM

Who manufactures the product? How did you message them?

#6 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 08:12 PM

Who manufactures the product? How did you message them?

You can ask iherb chat support for the email to  the product producer. Just post link to the product on their website in their online chat and ask them how you can contact the manufacturer. Its not really that difficult. dont know why you even had to ask

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 March 2021 - 08:21 PM.

• Informative x 1

#7 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 08:33 PM

Well, I just asked because I wasn't able to see manufacturer information on any of the product pics I looked at. Just wanted to verify that you'd be injecting poison, that's all.

#8 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 09:01 PM

Each product under the name says ´´BY: Insert manufacturer here´´
you cant miss it,.

Also I have already injected it, funny how poison makes you feel better. I want it all then. How did you verify anything when the ingredients are already listed on the product page? you just came here to troll. do you think iherb would lie about the ingredients

Edited by kurdishfella, 12 March 2021 - 09:16 PM.

#9 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 09:25 PM

Er, um, cough, cough. I specifically wanted to know who manufactured the product (têgihîştin?). The labels indicate: "manufactured for and distributed by". What you are injecting is Chinese poison. Didn't you read the comments section, for 1-star reviews? Also, read some of Amazon reviews for other products offered by Vitables.

On iHerb pages:

"An opened bottle came ((((it's a pity, we haven't tried"

"Sour, with orange chemical scent and colorants. Terrible. The children refused to drink such vitamins. In the end, I just threw it out."

"The child doesn’t like it, the smell is chemical. I’m not picky, but this Multivitamin does not want to drink. The composition seems to be not bad."

A great man once said: "A Vitables a day is sepsis not too far away."

Edited by Advocatus Diaboli, 12 March 2021 - 09:28 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#10 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 March 2021 - 11:49 PM

do you have any other suggestions for pure vitamins with no extra added ingredients? sunday.de doesnt have all the vitamins i want. and most supplements are from china any way and have other ingredients and fillers, sunday.de just as small bit alchole shoud be safe. But I got the same feeling from this as I got when i did vitamin iv thetapy so it must be working.

what do you want expect it to be? its supposed to be "chemical" , i would be worried if it wasnt! its made in a lab just cause it taste bad doesnt mean it is. What do the rewiwers know? you take risk everytime you take an supplement why is this one any different. it has a lot of good rewiews i just weng with the most popular one. I trust iherb they have more strict control than sites like amazon or ebay on what they let on their site and not any person can just get on and sell stuff

https://old.reddit.c...e_so_much_more/

https://old.reddit.c...vitamin_iv_bag/

Edited by kurdishfella, 13 March 2021 - 12:21 AM.

#11 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 March 2021 - 12:11 AM

The only medical vitamins available for injection, that I'm aware, of are B12, C, and D3.  Non-medical DIY injection with dubiously sourced vitamin liquids is problematical, in my opinion. It would probably be too expensive to source vitamins and/or vitamin solutions from places like Sigma Aldrich or other large chemical distributors where the product quality is very high. 

#12 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2021 - 06:49 AM

1. How much can you inject IV? It seems that IM has a max how much you can inject which depends on the location.

2. is blood thicker than fat soluble vitamins? blood is a thick substance, possibly thicker than most things (in supplements etc) therefore any thick substance should be safe to inject?

Edited by kurdishfella, 17 March 2021 - 06:49 AM.

#13 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2021 - 08:28 AM

Drip

#14 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2021 - 04:33 PM

So I think I have it figured out. Do you know if this syringe will draw back blood? Because thats how I will know if the needle is in a vein, but some syringes dont draw back blood and you have to guess. https://imgur.com/a/LIOHYBD will there come up blood in the syringe by itself? its called Once disposable syringe luer

Edited by kurdishfella, 17 March 2021 - 04:36 PM.

#15 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 March 2021 - 09:56 PM

does the blood go into the syringe where the medicine is from the needle? so it comes in contact with it. How can you tell if its artery (red light blood) vs vein (dark red blood) if it mixes with the liquid. I know artery blood fills up quicker stronger force than vein blood.

Edited by kurdishfella, 17 March 2021 - 09:57 PM.

#16 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 March 2021 - 04:48 AM

In post #8 you wrote that you had already done an injection. Since your postings indicate you're probably currently alive, then it's possibly a good option to continue status quo if you are still intent on risking your life. Remember, never share a needle.

#17 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 March 2021 - 07:11 AM

why do you talk in riddles ?speak more Cleary and say what you mean. its hard for non native english speakers to understand you. Im doing this and yes I did say I tried it but I was just lying because.. i dont know. guess ill have to figure it out on my own. not helpful.

Edited by kurdishfella, 18 March 2021 - 07:15 AM.

#18 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 18 March 2021 - 08:00 PM

Injecting a children's oral vitamin supplement is a really bad idea. The solution will not be sterile, and it will have all sorts of flavorings and sweeteners added that you probably shouldn't be injecting. 

But hey, some people get away with injecting Krokodil for awhile.  So apparently the first one won't kill you.

BTW - that 2g of sugar per 10ml might be enough to cause localized osmotic flow of water from the surrounding cells to the point of causing some tissue necrosis. You might want to be on the lookout for that.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 18 March 2021 - 08:03 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#19 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:00 AM

I actually had to buy a different product because that one is out of stock and this one has 5 grams of sugar, even better. https://se.iherb.com...-oz-237-ml/6368

If i die I die. i should know tomorrow when my order arrives. thanks for the heads up though. better then nothing.

fructose/sugar is given in hospitals all the time. carbohydrates  Glucose    and fructose are the monohexoses, which are absorbed from the gut and are also the sugars used in intravenous nutrition. They are administered as pure glucose and fructose solutions or as invertose. Invertose is saccharose inverted to equal amounts of glucose and fructose during the heat sterilization. this is where things get done.

dextrose is a sugar and its given in 50 grams of doses at once.https://www.rxlist.c...s-condition.htm

Edited by kurdishfella, 19 March 2021 - 12:17 AM.

#20 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:07 AM

Glucose is given intravenously in a dilute form. Because it is going in a vein, it quickly spreads to the entire blood volume (about 5L) and becomes far more dilute.

You're injecting a decent concentration into a muscle, so it stays all in one spot. If your concentration is much higher than that found in the cells in that area, water will flow out of the cells and into the intracellular space to try to even out the concentration.  If you pull enough water out of the cells, they die and you have tissue necrosis (dead tissue).

The only issue is whether the concentration is sufficient to cause this osmotic diffusion.

There's a reason there are "oral solutions" and "solutions for injection" and they aren't the same thing.

Good luck with your endeavor. I think it's a bad idea and even if it doesn't harm you is unlikely to help you. But, hope it works out.

Edited by Daniel Cooper, 19 March 2021 - 12:09 AM.

#21 Advocatus Diaboli

• 562 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:09 AM

Kurdishfella, why is it that you want to inject vitamins, rather than taking them as pills or liquids, for example? I would think that commercially available vitamins are able to meet all the dietary needs of non-sick individuals.

#22 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2021 - 12:15 AM

Im also injecting in a vein. If I feel any odd pain or a weird colour pops up in the area I injected I will stop.

#23 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 March 2021 - 04:16 PM

So i have tried it. the supplement I bought online was too slow and thick, its different from the first product I had in mind to buy, it contains a lot of ingredients that make the solvent thick or keep it stable. And just one thing to dissolve the vitamins especially vitamin E and A. The first product link has a lot of things that dissolve in it. I poured the supplement in the syringe and it leaked at the end of the syringe or needle when it was in. No idea how Id stop it from leaking? Secondly, it was really difficult to push that thing that pushes the medicine into the vein, lets just call it pusher. One because of the solvent being too heavy, secondly because I wasnt pushing it correctly and really struggled while the needle was in my vein and  the needle was going all over the vein and making it worse. This ended up swelling the vein a bit and now its red/purple ´´circle´´ around that area I injected and pain still but less but more when i move my arm. I managed to inject a little bit and I could feel very minuscular effect. So I had to get a different supplement, i went to a store got me a effervescent vitamin tablet and some water, the tablet contain all b vitamins and vitamin c and zinc and magnesium unfortunately no iodine. This one when I poured it in the syringe leaked faster and I could tell it was gonna be easy to push it in which it was.

This one worked a little better but I was shaking, the needle was going in and out and trough the vein, it was really easy to find a vein though, but my hands i couldnt do it slowly, and i think i managed to get some vitamins in my vein. I felt an stronger effect and it wasnt placebo and i know that cause  i could grip harder (nerves got stronger), and my teeth hardned (felt it in a manner of minutes), i think i only got vitamin b2 because of how bad i was injecting in, and i didnt let the tablet dissolve in enough water  or gave it enough time to dissolve. Im gonna stick to effervescent tablets because you dont need to add any ingredients or worry about bacteria, just put it in water and dissolve to ready for use. The tablets are stored in aluminium away so they arent collecting bacteria like a liquid (less other ingredients needed to keep it safe for use)

My suggestion is to stay away from the fat soluble vitamins unless you can find a supplement that has a lot of dissolvent ingredients in it. Some effervescent do contain fat soluble vitamins but they do contain less other ingredients.  

So Im gonna try again tommorow so I can heal some and research more, my question is how do you stop the liquid from leaking at the end of the tip? And why did it not let me push the syringe? At one point I couldnt push anymore even though it wasnt all the way down, or maybe i was pushing wrong again.

I would call it somewhat successful because I know it works now, you just need the right supplement, and make sure to get a 10ml syringe (need big to hold all the water needed). My failure is because of lack of training but I will try research more so I can do it better. I also noticed food and drugs are absorbed better after injecting.

You suck it up by pulling back the thingy, because you generally don't want any air in the mixture (you actually push a little drop out before actually using it)

It depends on the type of medicine but generally it doesn't leak out, also due to pressure (i know it has a fancy designation but I don't know it in english)

Edited by kurdishfella, 19 March 2021 - 05:11 PM.

#24 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 19 March 2021 - 08:27 PM

Call me crazy, but I still think injecting a children's multi-vitamin syrup into your veins is a really bad idea.  

#25 Hip

• 2,389 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:07 AM

D'oh! Are you not aware that injecting non-sterile liquids can cause infections like injection abscesses? All liquids used for injection must be sterile. 

Since you don't appear to know this, you may not be aware of other important bits of safety knowledge. So here are some other useful bits of info:

When crossing the road, if there is a fast moving vehicle coming towards you, do not step out in front of it, as it will run you over.

When at the top of a tall building, do not jump off, as gravity will pull you down to the ground and kill you.

Do not stick your fingers in an electric socket.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#26 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2021 - 12:15 PM

There are specific needles used to suck up medicine they have a filter in them to prevent glass dust from ampoules and other things from entering the syringe. If there is air in the syringe and you hit a vein you insert an air bubble in the blood system which can lead to heart problems because the heart basically pushes air and not blood through your system which is not good obviously you can kinda think of the body like a car in this context.

You'll know you hit a vein when blood comes out it's a bit hard to differentiate in the beginning. An easier method is using a peripheral vein catheter because you'll see the blood coming up and just have to clip the filled syringe in

Just posting so I have this info here

#27 kurdishfella

• Topic Starter
  • 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2021 - 02:36 PM

Tryna find a supplement with: all b vitamins (b3/niacin not needed), iodine, iron, vitamin c, E and A and zinc in good doses

#28 Hip

• 2,389 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 02:57 PM

@kurdishfella, I think you are the same person as fishboy9320 on Phoenix Rising who in this thread talked about injecting non-sterile vitamins. Lots of people on PR told you that this was a bad idea, but you do not seem to be listening 

So it is important to point out to others reading this thread that it is a foolish idea to inject items which are not intended for injection, and are not sterile.

DO NOT INJECT NON-STERILE PRODUCTS INTO YOUR BODY, as the bacteria and fungi found in non-sterile solutions can cause injection abscesses.

#29 Daniel Cooper

• Member, Moderator
  • 2,649 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 03:04 PM

@kurdishfella, I think you are the same person as fishboy9320 on Phoenix Rising who in this thread talked about injecting non-sterile vitamins. Lots of people on PR told you that this was a bad idea, but you do not seem to be listening 

So it is important to point out to others reading this thread that it is a foolish idea to inject items which are not intended for injection, and are not sterile.

DO NOT INJECT NON-STERILE PRODUCTS INTO YOUR BODY, as the bacteria and fungi found in non-sterile solutions can cause injection abscesses.

If he's injecting intravenously he's not going to get an abscess, he's going to get sepsis if he's unlucky.

And who knows what the flavorings and colorants are going to do IV.

He's been told by several people not to do this, but his body his choice I suppose. 

• like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#30 Hip

• 2,389 posts

Posted 20 March 2021 - 05:48 PM

kurdishfella's story is that he suffers from chronic fatigue (possibly he has myalgic encephalomyelitis / chronic fatigue syndrome), and he felt better when he was given vitamins in an intravenous infusion bag. 

His doctor checked his blood for a several vitamins, and for those few vitamins that were tested, they were at normal levels.

But kurdishfella thinks he may have a vitamin deficiency because he felt better after the infusion.

Suggestions given to kurdishfella on Phoenix Rising include trying vitamin B12 injections, as B12 is the one vitamin that is not possible to absorb in high doses orally (intrinsic factor levels limit gut absorption), and B12 is one of those vitamins that often helps chronic fatigue patients when given in high doses by injection. 

Better still, kurdishfella could buy the Australian B12 transdermal oils, which use an advanced skin permeation technology to draw the B12 through the skin, and provide systemic doses equivalent to an injection. When buy these transdermal oils, the active forms of B12 (namely methylcobalamin and adenosylcobalamin) are usually preferable.

It is also possible that the saline solution from the IV infusion bag improved his symptoms, as many chronic fatigue syndrome patients have low blood volume, and feel a lot better when given saline IV infusions, as for a few days this increases the volume of blood in their circulation.  

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users