Goverment should give everyone a multivitamin

multi

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 December 2022 - 05:06 AM

By making everyone healthier that can lead to more and better work and performance and so lead to a better economy and happier people. Richer country with better infrastructure. With todays food every nutrient are depleted especially more so the non-prrotein and fat and carb nutrients. With a simple multivitamin it can make a huge difference. It can be included in tax and send every month via post mail. It is important the rda is up to date with the current studies otherwise benefit may not be as profound. Young years of health has a huge impact on older age. Deficency leads to the person having to work harder

Edited by kurdishfella, 07 December 2022 - 05:14 AM.

• Disagree x 1

#2 pamojja

• 2,840 posts

Posted 07 December 2022 - 12:06 PM

Are you the only one who hasn't mentioned by employed policies everywhere, that the hidden goal of puppet governments for investment industries is to make the economy break, and populations as sick with chronic diseases as possible?
  • Agree x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert

#3 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 26 December 2022 - 10:40 PM

Demanding the government take over a big pharma (or is the big pharma taking over gov?)

To demand taxes be taken from you, "for the good of your health" (and provide a multivitamin) sounds very authoritarian.

Also...

you are only demanding government to take from those who have money, to distribute "vitamins" to everyone else.

Now, the last conspiracy theory I heard, was that some people want to depopulate the world, not make them healthier because

they wont be able to afford everyone living a good life. If you are a communist, you will probably side with reducing

the population using programs like Canada's MAID program (or wars, pandemics, and others):

https://www.canada.c...e-dying.html#a2

If you want to truly live and succeed, then you will need to get up and fight for a living.

Nobody hands out a living in real life..

and if they promise you they will, I got some swamp land to sell you.

Who knows, maybe you will end up in a society like Elysium if your dreams come true?

Now I have to go watch that movie again...

and show it to my kids.

A

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: multi

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users