• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#61 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:22 AM

Try Google Docs Spreadsheet:
http://spreadsheets....amp;output=html

That is one great app, I believe anyone can edit it at this point so please add the items. (click on "edit this page" on the right hand side)
But we may want to lock it once the list is complete, and have only a few people be able to edit it.

cheers.
A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 05 August 2008 - 02:23 AM.

#62 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:26 AM

I'm signing him up for the reoccurring/monthly activamune/DIM stuff... filling it out as I type this. ;o)

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:36 AM

Ok, I may be getting him the Super Bio-Curcumin instead now..... standby.

#64 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:37 AM

I believe he needs COQ10, DIM or indole 3 carbinol, fish oil.....mega fish oil...that's really important. A good hi EPA DHA fish oil Omega 3'sat 15 g a day cured a 71 year old man of full blown lung cancer....Thats a lot of fish oil. Definitely send Omega 3 oils.

here's one with a high EPA DHA
MARINE LIPID CONCENTRATE PROVIDING: EPA (EIC OSAPENTAENOIC ACID) 600 MG. DHA (DOCOSAHEXAENOIC ACID) 240 MG. 1100 Mg
It's only 60 gel caps, but it is on sale for $16 so maybe one could send a couple of them.

#65 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:42 AM

That is one great app, I believe anyone can edit it at this point so please add the items. (click on "edit this page" on the right hand side)
But we may want to lock it once the list is complete, and have only a few people be able to edit it.

cheers.
A

That's great! Thanks anthony. that's perfect.

#66 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:53 AM

cheers.
A

Talking to TFI, we settled on some Super Bio-Curcumin®, 400 mg from LEF. I'll send him two bottles to get him started. Bummer I don't have a membership....but I just got done paying my mortgage, so a $75 membership fee is out of the question atm, haha.....

#67 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:58 AM

cheers.
A

Talking to TFI, we settled on some Super Bio-Curcumin®, 400 mg from LEF. I'll send him two bottles to get him started. Bummer I don't have a membership....but I just got done paying my mortgage, so a $75 membership fee is out of the question atm, haha.....

It's so heartwarming to see everybody get behind this effort. Thanks for restoring my faith in human nature.

#68 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:01 AM

cheers.
A

It's so heartwarming to see everybody get behind this effort. Thanks for restoring my faith in human nature.

I know I've only been on this forum for less then a month, but in that time, it has had a profound effect on me. I only wish, there were more like minded individuals on this forum...everywhere. ;o)

#69 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:03 AM

Ah screw it, I decided to get a membership...there's a lot of supplements on that site I suspect I will be buying in the coming years, plus I would mind the magazine either.

#70 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:08 AM

you all probably realize his Doctor has given him only 2 or 3 months to live now...this breaks my heart, and I hope all here will do what they can...

you all probably realize his Doctor has given him only 2 or 3 months to live now...this breaks my heart, and I hope all here will do what they can...

#71 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:10 AM

I know I've only been on this forum for less then a month, but in that time, it has had a profound effect on me. I only wish, there were more like minded individuals on this forum...everywhere. ;o)

I think the momentum is growing. Giving is contagious. Something truly wonderful is happening here.

#72 m86

• 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:11 AM

http://spreadsheets....H...AxWIw&hl=en

this is a likely somewhat incomplete list of what tfi currently has at his disposal (or will soon be).

feel free to add to the spreadsheet if you have sent anything or just want to change it. editing is available to everyone right now.

-

might want to just integrate a summary into the other one.. I was too late with my GoogleDoc-ery :(

#73 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:15 AM

No disrespect Shannon...but doctors shmocters. They gave Minni six months 7 months ago and she is running about
like a puppy, healthier than ever. Bill's not dying...he's living...how dare they predict his death...how arrogant of them.

#74 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:23 AM

I'm tossing in 4 bottles of this...

Mega EPA/DHA
120 softgels
http://www.lef.org/n...urcecode=SKF16D

On sale for only 6.95 a piece.....

So....

2 Bottles of
SUPER BIO CURCUMIN BCM 95 60 CAPSULES

4 bottles of
MEGA EPA 360 MG EPA 240 MG DHA120 SOFTGELS

Anyone know where they ship out of? Florida?

Edited by jCole, 05 August 2008 - 03:25 AM.

#75 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:35 AM

I'm tossing in 4 bottles of this...

Mega EPA/DHA
120 softgels
http://www.lef.org/n...urcecode=SKF16D

On sale for only 6.95 a piece.....

So....

2 Bottles of
SUPER BIO CURCUMIN BCM 95 60 CAPSULES

4 bottles of
MEGA EPA 360 MG EPA 240 MG DHA120 SOFTGELS

Anyone know where they ship out of? Florida?

That's great! I think it is florida. He'll get it by Friday.

#76 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:44 AM

Why Shannon, I have a registered user who I gave the sole task to monitor my threads and let me know when you posted. I'm so far behind, but I wanted to be sure to catch your next post.

I have a cute little post waiting in case I'm still alive on Nov 1st, should I beat that deadline. What do you think the odds are you'll get to read that post? ;o)

#77 Shannon Vyff

• Life Member, Director Lead Moderator
  • 3,897 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:48 AM

umm poor, and I'm glad they notified you, and I found out that my personal message notifications from ImmInst were getting sent to my spam filter for a while (I had been wondering about that and today when I found an important email from the parliamentarian on our PTA board, in my spam-6 pages back no less!--I found that my ImmInst IM's were going there too!) So thank you... but Will, I do want you around, dearly.

#78 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:07 AM

What do you think the odds are you'll get to read that post? ;o)

100.9%

;)

#79 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:11 AM

Shannon
May I interject and say I believe your chances of reading that post are damn good. In fact I would bank on it.
Negative projection in the cloak of realism is still negative. Always consider that. And pity is a useless sentiment.

Edited by missminni, 05 August 2008 - 04:13 AM.

#80 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:19 AM

100.9%

;)

That's more like it. You got the spirit.

#81 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:22 AM

100.9%

;)

How much RSV is he taking per day? Is he at the 9g mark?

#82 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

I just bought him some LEF brand R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid, 150 mg per cap, 60 caps per bottle, four bottles for a total of 240 caps x 150mg. Should have it in a few days.

I also deleted (accidentally) one of M86's purchases! Sorry. Please reenter your purchase M86.

#83 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:55 AM

100.9%

;)

15 g. a day. Minni is 95lbs and she took 7 g a day for a couple of months. Figuring dogs metabolize it more efficiently
and being that TFI is about 145 lbs, we figured 15g would give him an edge. He's going to make it. Especially with all this love coming his way. Thanks for being so positive. That's what it is really about.

Edited by missminni, 05 August 2008 - 04:57 AM.

#84 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:09 AM

100.9%

;)

15 g. a day. Minni is 95lbs and she took 7 g a day for a couple of months. Figuring dogs metabolize it more efficiently
and being that TFI is about 145 lbs, we figured 15g would give him an edge. He's going to make it. Especially with all this love coming his way. Thanks for being so positive. That's what it is really about.

Wow, 15grams a day...sheshh.... I'm surprised he hasn't developed super human abilities yet....... ;)

#85 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:11 AM

100.9%

;)

Wow, 15grams a day...sheshh.... I'm surprised he hasn't developed super human abilities yet....... ;)

Shhhhhh...I think he has.

#86 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:18 AM

I just bought him some LEF brand R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid, 150 mg per cap, 60 caps per bottle, four bottles for a total of 240 caps x 150mg. Should have it in a few days.

I also deleted (accidentally) one of M86's purchases! Sorry. Please reenter your purchase M86.

This outpouring of support is wonderful. I'm so proud of you all. This is why he is going to prevail.
And his triumph over cancer will be yours too.

#87 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:24 AM

This outpouring of support is wonderful. I'm so proud of you all. This is why he is going to prevail.

Hey, next summer, when he's feeling better, I expect him to come by and mow my lawn a few times. ;o)))))))

#88 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:30 AM

Hey, next summer, when he's feeling better, I expect him to come by and mow my lawn a few times. ;o)))))))

you're hilarious. did you ever get that cocoa?

#89 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:33 AM

Yep, it's in my woolen closet. Works wayyy better than mothballs. ;))

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:39 AM

Yep, it's in my woolen closet. Works wayyy better than mothballs. ;o))

That's a great idea. I gotta try it.
I finally got rid of the canary and freed up some freezer space.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users