Photo
* * * * - 8 votes

THE FIRST IMMORTAL's WISH LIST

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#91 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:53 AM

you're hilarious. did you ever get that cocoa?

Yep, it's in my woolen closet. Works wayyy better than mothballs. ;))

That's a great idea. I gotta try it.
I finally got rid of the canary and freed up some freezer space.

Canary cryogenics. You're so cool. ;o)

#92 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:55 AM

I'm tossing in 4 bottles of this...

Mega EPA/DHA
120 softgels
http://www.lef.org/n...urcecode=SKF16D

On sale for only 6.95 a piece.....

So....

2 Bottles of
SUPER BIO CURCUMIN BCM 95 60 CAPSULES

4 bottles of
MEGA EPA 360 MG EPA 240 MG DHA120 SOFTGELS

Anyone know where they ship out of? Florida?

Thank You jCole. They ship out of New York for my area.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#93 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:59 AM

What do you think the odds are you'll get to read that post? ;o)

100.9%

;)

That's more like it. You got the spirit.

How much RSV is he taking per day? Is he at the 9g mark?

15g

#94 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:05 AM

I just bought him some LEF brand R-Dihydro-Lipoic Acid, 150 mg per cap, 60 caps per bottle, four bottles for a total of 240 caps x 150mg. Should have it in a few days.

I also deleted (accidentally) one of M86's purchases! Sorry. Please reenter your purchase M86.

Thank You FuLL meMbeR. Is that a pic of you, or is that Ozzy? I know you've been around here for awhile, and you know how I value freedom of speech and expression, I'm surprised that no-one has tried to censor your avatar. You do know, I had a case ready to defend you if they did ;o)

#95 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:14 AM

So, is the resveratrol supplementation working for TFI?

Define what you mean by working Martin. Do you mean, against the tumor? Or some of the other effects.

#96 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:16 AM

It worked for everyone else. It cured Minni of terminal cancer and disappeared Dolly's huge maligant tumor. But we won't be able to tell with TFI for a while since he is doing chemo at the same time so it will be more difficult to figure.

If we are talking tumor size, we will have a strong indication of what it is doing in about 3 weeks.

#97 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:23 AM

Chemo causes a remission tat can last several months, even years.

That may be true with some or most cancers but seldom does Chemo put small cell lung cancer into remission for years. The aggressive nature and rapid doubling times that come with SCLC usually don't give a patient much more than months. Untreated, your talking weeks.

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 05 August 2008 - 06:23 AM.

#98 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:27 AM

Here is another paper of natural cancer inhibitors. Just published in July 08

Although spices have been used for thousands of years and are known for their flavor, taste and color in the food, they are not usually recognized for their medicinal value. Extensive research within the last two decades from our laboratory and others has indicated that there are phytochemicals present in spices that may prevent various chronic illnesses including cancerous, diabetic, cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological and autoimmune diseases. For instance, the potential of turmeric (curcumin), red chilli (capsaicin), cloves (eugenol), ginger (zerumbone), fennel (anethole), kokum (gambogic acid), fenugreek (diosgenin), and black cumin (thymoquinone) in cancer prevention has been established. Additionally, the mechanism by which these agents mediate anticancer effects is also becoming increasingly evident. The current review describes the active components of some of the major spices, their mechanisms of action and their potential in cancer prevention.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18612945

Red chilli (capsaicin), what about if you already have cancer? It's like 50 cents for a large spice jar. I could get that, add it to some meat. What would it take to have an effect?

#99 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:31 AM

All the best William !

Thank You wccaguy.

#100 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 06:35 AM

Jesus Christ it's difficult trying to order stuff from Finland and have it shipped to the States. I tried ordering aged garlic extract, first from iHerb.com, but their stupid system doesn't even allow payments Finland because of "customs regulations"... then I tried vitacost.com, but they didn't accept my credit card for some reason. So I tried PayPal, and it said they don't accept non-U.S. PayPal accounts.

Vitacost.com even ships to Finland (it's just ridiculously expensive) so I'm not sure what happened there. Any other suggestions for cheap AGE (or other supplements he might need)?

EDIT: Nevermind, got Vitacost.com to accept the credit card. Ordered this: "Kyolic Formula 100 Aged Garlic Extract Hi-Po -- 300 Capsules"

Good luck with fighting the cancer!

Aged Garlic was on the short list of what I took while in the hospital. Part of the tried and true formula. Thank you Jll.
Live Long and Well

#101 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:00 AM

You mentioned you were only taking Rev, Life Ext. Mix, and Chemo drugs --

No oxycodone or alprazolam? I could help with those *whistles* --

I have oxy's 5mg, since May 21st I took 2, one on July 1, and one on July 2nd. In the hospital over the 4th of July weekend, I was given one dilauda, which made me sick and I was given 2 doses of morphine by vien, and two oral, which hey, gotta tell you, those kinda hit the spot. They gave me a prescription for the morphine pills, but I have yet to have it filled. I like the lift I get on Resv better.

First, I researched baking soda and cancer... that was amazing. I've read all over the internet on cancer fighting agents. Esp. about "fasting" before you get chemo...

Yeah, the Alkaline/Acid theory. I know, I have to pay more attention to this.

Please read your PM again and also -- is there a DIRECT donation for firstimmortal? I'd rather donate into keeping him alive rather than cryonic suspension in the event (an unlikely one of course) of death ---

I like your thinking ;o) and I PMed you and called and left a message on your answering machine.

Just go crazy man. I'd turn to all sorts of supplements and crazy off the wall ideas and treatments. There HAS to be more to fight this --

There just has to be.

Believe it or not, we aren't doing anything crazy here. Everything we are doing here is solidly grounded in science.
Live Long and Well
William Constitution O'Rights

#102 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:05 AM

Ok so whats next on the list, spare my eyes having to read this whole thread... (I'm looking for something 50$ or under preferably -- roughly!, I have an LEF membership. If the fight goes well when it runs out in a few months I can order whatever it is again. Still needing curcumin? http://www.lef.org/n.../item00912.html comes out to 60$ which isn't bad).

- Tracy

Hi Tracy,
I lost track on curcumin. If I have doubled up the order somehow, I'll just have to live longer to make sure none of it goes to waste, how's that for a plan Tracy?
Live Long and Well

#103 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:08 AM

Ok so whats next on the list, spare my eyes having to read this whole thread... (I'm looking for something 50$ or under preferably -- roughly!, I have an LEF membership. If the fight goes well when it runs out in a few months I can order whatever it is again. Still needing curcumin? http://www.lef.org/n.../item00912.html comes out to 60$ which isn't bad).

- Tracy

There's the DIM...Let me get the link for you:This is a product that Matt posted about on another thread that I think would be appropriate for Thefirstimmortal as well. It's $35 for a months supply, but it appears to be worth the money. Or maybe LEF has a similar product. This one seems potent. I know he mentioned Indole 3 carbinol too, and COQ10.
also I think curcumin might interfere with one of his chemo meds. He mentioned that on one of his threads.

Curcumin interferes with Irinotecan, but that cycle is going to close out in two weeks. Let's roll with it, it's first line defense.

#104 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:10 AM

I can simply send him a paypal donation too. What's his email?

We don't have the whole pay pal issue ironed out yet FuLL meMbeR, but my e-mail is thefirstimmortal@yahoo.com

#105 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:19 AM

umm poor,
So thank you... but Will, I do want you around, dearly.

I'm rising from the ashes as we speak Shannon ;o)

Attached Files

#106 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:25 AM

Figuring dogs metabolize it more efficiently
and being that TFI is about 145 lbs, we figured 15g would give him an edge. He's going to make it. Especially with all this love coming his way. Thanks for being so positive. That's what it is really about. [/font][/size]

This last round of chemo has caused my weight to go into a free fall. I just checked the scale, I'm at 131.5lbs and 13% body fat.

#107 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:30 AM

Wow, 15grams a day...sheshh.... I'm surprised he hasn't developed super human abilities yet....... ;o)

It's 3:30am, I'm still posting. Maybe I have jCole, Maybe I have...

Attached Files

Edited by thefirstimmortal, 05 August 2008 - 07:30 AM.

#108 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:34 AM

Hey, next summer, when he's feeling better, I expect him to come by and mow my lawn a few times. ;)))))))

I'm jamming some tunes real loud right now, I'm not sure I heard that FuLL meMbeR.

;o)

Attached Files

#109 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:39 AM

WOW, Where did everyone go. ;o) It's so quiet. Perhaps it's time for me to go to bed. Good night everyone, see you tom.., umm, later today. ;)

#110 smithx

• 1,433 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:11 PM

Hedgehog was recommending fresh turmeric root, and you can get it online at reasonable prices.

Here, for example:

http://www.indianble...54/product/FV-3

$3.99/lb

#111 thughes

• 262 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:46 PM

Hi Tracy,
I lost track on curcumin. If I have doubled up the order somehow, I'll just have to live longer to make sure none of it goes to waste, how's that for a plan Tracy?
Live Long and Well

Ok curcumin it is. I'll order it tonight. Stop me by PM if the plans change (or someone else orders it) before then...

- Tracy

#112 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:40 PM

WOW, Where did everyone go. ;o) It's so quiet. Perhaps it's time for me to go to bed. Good night everyone, see you tom.., umm, later today. ;)

Even all us immortals, do have to sleep...... sometimes. ;)

#113 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:48 PM

Chemo causes a remission tat can last several months, even years.

That may be true with some or most cancers but seldom does Chemo put small cell lung cancer into remission for years. The aggressive nature and rapid doubling times that come with SCLC usually don't give a patient much more than months. Untreated, your talking weeks.

Samll percentage of the cases. I had a friend given two to 6 months, chemo cleared it for a year before it came back. He lived a year and six months after the initial diagnosis. But ehemo can only delay, and usually not all that long like you said. I am hopeful resveratrol will change that.

#114 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:43 PM

I got this this morning, not related to res, but is related to cancer ... as a fungus?

Hedge does this make sense?
http://articles.merc....aspx?source=nl

and of course some interesting stats.
A

#115 thefirstimmortal

• 6,912 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 03:47 PM

Samll percentage of the cases. I had a friend given two to 6 months, chemo cleared it for a year before it came back. He lived a year and six months after the initial diagnosis. But ehemo can only delay, and usually not all that long like you said. I am hopeful resveratrol will change that.

The statistics are grim.

#116 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:13 PM

The statistics are grim.

a reminder. Minni was given 6 months. They told me even chemo wouldn't help her. Did you see her biopsy report?
I didn't let them do anymore diagnostics on her so I don't know what else they would have found at that time, but 7 g a day of resveratrol,
and she is very much alive and very healthy.

Attached Files

#117 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 04:17 PM

The statistics are grim.

The stats only shows that Chemo alone stinks.
I wouldn't consider you part of this group.

I wanted to ask hedgehog about sodium bicarbonate though...

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 05 August 2008 - 04:19 PM.

#118 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 05:26 PM

Hedgehog was recommending fresh turmeric root, and you can get it online at reasonable prices.

Here, for example:

http://www.indianble...54/product/FV-3

$3.99/lb

I just sent a few pounds to TFI.

Store it cool and dark, low humidity. Average refrigerator drawer is too humid. A root cellar would be perfect.

Cook with it, or make tea:

Lemon Turmeric-root tea

Slice a lemon, and take a piece of turmeric about the size of the last joint of your middle finger and slice it up. Bring 3 cups of water to a boil, add lemon and turmeric root, lower heat, cover and simmer for five minutes. Let cool, serve with honey to taste.

Fresh turmeric can contain one to two per cent zerumbone, which targets the hedgehog pathway which prevents cancer from metastasizing. Pine Cone ginger would be even better; it grows wild in Hawaii, but I haven't found a commercial source.

This would be a possibly helpful adjunct to a regimen of resveratrol.

Edited by maxwatt, 05 August 2008 - 05:28 PM.

#119 JackCole

• 80 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 07:38 PM

Okay, I'm very confused by all this. We need a list of WHO bought WHAT and HOW Much ---

I don't know what else to do? Or what to order? Can someone just TELL ME what to buy William (Or Will, your self, just tell me what you need?)

Or maybe even cold hard cash? Would that help? Basically, someone just tell me what he needs and I'll buy it ($75 and or less please) and tell me where to buy it from.

You're going to beat this William. You really are. I promise. God, I just.. I got sucked in by all this. My father died of Cancer.. and, as some of you know my story -- as soon as I saw that special on Cryonics my life changed and I viewed everything in 'life span' and --- you know -- this is the first time I've talked to someone with cancer. I hate cancer. After coming to Imminst, I called the American Cancer Society and they provided counseling for me to get smoking and damn it - I quit smoking.

I promise man. I'm sorry I didn't get you phone call. I swear on any higher power out there you will beat this. I just feel connected to you. What it did to my father, my life.

Research: Baking Soda, Cancer is a "fungus" and for Christ Sake -- you're not taking any oxycodone or alprazolam? Do you need some? (I'm not soliciting) I can help you with Xanax. I know it's not going to fight the cancer but it'll help with the nerves.

Someone just point me in the right direction and tell me what to buy. I'm in on this because I promise William is going to be around for Dec. 21st 2012 ;o)

Edited by JackCole, 05 August 2008 - 07:43 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#120 m86

• 17 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 08:12 PM

Reposting the Google Docs spreadsheets that were posted on the previous page...

http://spreadsheets....amp;output=html
Wish List

http://spreadsheets....H...AxWIw&hl=en
Current List (currently has or ordered)

Both are currently editable.

It would probably be useful to have both (or one centralized one) integrated into the main post.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users