* * * * - 8 votes

THE FIRST IMMORTAL's WISH LIST

• Please log in to reply
226 replies to this topic

#31 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 01:32 PM

Indole 3 Carbinol at a reasonable price.
NOW Foods - I3C (indole 3 Carbinol) With Lignans - 60 Vegetarian Capsules
$12.00
Indole-3-Carbinol (I3C) 200 mg *
LinumLife™ Complex (Flax Seed Lignan Extract) Linum usitatissimum) 200 mg *
(Seed Coat) (yields min. 10 mg as SDG (Secoisolariciresinol Diglucoside)

#32 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:03 PM

Why?

What do you mean or what are you asking?

Here is another paper of natural cancer inhibitors. Just published in July 08

Although spices have been used for thousands of years and are known for their flavor, taste and color in the food, they are not usually recognized for their medicinal value. Extensive research within the last two decades from our laboratory and others has indicated that there are phytochemicals present in spices that may prevent various chronic illnesses including cancerous, diabetic, cardiovascular, pulmonary, neurological and autoimmune diseases. For instance, the potential of turmeric (curcumin), red chilli (capsaicin), cloves (eugenol), ginger (zerumbone), fennel (anethole), kokum (gambogic acid), fenugreek (diosgenin), and black cumin (thymoquinone) in cancer prevention has been established. Additionally, the mechanism by which these agents mediate anticancer effects is also becoming increasingly evident. The current review describes the active components of some of the major spices, their mechanisms of action and their potential in cancer prevention.

http://www.ncbi.nlm....pubmed/18612945

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:48 PM

and wccaguy would be happy to see you take Boswellia. Maybe he could suggest an effective dosage.

I've posted some abstracts specifically related to cancer and Boswellia here:

http://www.imminst.o...o...st&p=254328

I wouldn't bother with Boswellia unless you're going to take the 5-Loxin brand formulation.

I've written out the rationale for doing the 5-Loxin formulation in the Boswellia thread.

#34 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 10:58 PM

Why?

i was asking why they were having a problem with the extraction. If Maxwatt has 10g,would it be of any use to thefirstimmortal?

#35 Hedgehog

• 462 posts

Posted 03 August 2008 - 11:09 PM

Why?

i was asking why they were having a problem with the extraction. If Maxwatt has 10g,would it be of any use to thefirstimmortal?

I'm not sure if maxwatt has 10grams last I heard he had 30mg which is next to nothing for a human dose. It would basically be a one time dose which probably wouldn't do anything. The problem with the extraction is that for it to be safe for humans you have to extract with only a few types of solvents. which sometimes makes it hard to separate from other like compounds. It takes a lot of method development and testing to get a good extraction process down.

#36 thefirstimmortal

• Life Member The First Immortal
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 12:04 AM

On curcumin.
http://www.imminst.o...&...st&p=254867

#37 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:45 AM

and wccaguy would be happy to see you take Boswellia. Maybe he could suggest an effective dosage.

I wouldn't bother with Boswellia unless you're going to take the 5-Loxin brand formulation.

I've written out the rationale for doing the 5-Loxin formulation in the Boswellia thread.

I am very pleasantly surprised by the fact that the 5-Loxin Boswellia formulation appears to have eliminated my hands going numb during the early stages of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, at least for now. I hadn't been expecting it. I have been on 0.9g of 5-Loxin per day for about 2 weeks (can't remember the exact start date). The last time I woke up with hands numb was at least 7 days ago. I have posted abstracts for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Boswellia and/or its causes in the Boswellia thread.

All that to make this point: I would jack up the 5-Loxin Boswellia dose above the recommended dosage. The truth is, there is virtually no experience with larger doses so I have no idea what I'd recommend. There is a link to a 5-Loxin toxicity study in the Boswellia thread. I forget what the exact toxic dose was per kg but I remember it being very high. There's no way for William to hit that dose.

Someone wiser and more informed than I may be able to recommend a dosage. I'd do at least what I'm doing at 0.9g per day in 3 divided doses.

One last point... I vaguely remember reading a couple of abstracts that suggested that Boswellia was additive to chemotherapy medications. I can't recall now if I provided links to those or not.

I have hesitated to bang on this Boswellia drum loudly because there are many folks wiser and smarter about these matters than I who are making suggestions that don't include Boswellia. But to be honest, I still have a hard time understanding why the 5-Loxin formulation isn't toward the very top of the recommended supplement list. It would be great if someone straightened me out about why it shouldn't be.

And now I'll stop beating the drum...

All the best William !

Edited by wccaguy, 04 August 2008 - 03:48 AM.

#38 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:08 AM

I am very pleasantly surprised by the fact that the 5-Loxin Boswellia formulation appears to have eliminated my hands going numb during the early stages of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, at least for now. I hadn't been expecting it. I have been on 0.9g of 5-Loxin per day for about 2 weeks (can't remember the exact start date). The last time I woke up with hands numb was at least 7 days ago. I have posted abstracts for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome and Boswellia and/or its causes in the Boswellia thread.

All that to make this point: I would jack up the 5-Loxin Boswellia dose above the recommended dosage. The truth is, there is virtually no experience with larger doses so I have no idea what I'd recommend. There is a link to a 5-Loxin toxicity study in the Boswellia thread. I forget what the exact toxic dose was per kg but I remember it being very high. There's no way for William to hit that dose.

Someone wiser and more informed than I may be able to recommend a dosage. I'd do at least what I'm doing at 0.9g per day in 3 divided doses.

One last point... I vaguely remember reading a couple of abstracts that suggested that Boswellia was additive to chemotherapy medications. I can't recall now if I provided links to those or not.

I have hesitated to bang on this Boswellia drum loudly because there are many folks wiser and smarter about these matters than I who are making suggestions that don't include Boswellia. But to be honest, I still have a hard time understanding why the 5-Loxin formulation isn't toward the very top of the recommended supplement list. It would be great if someone straightened me out about why it shouldn't be.

And now I'll stop beating the drum...

All the best William !

Please put a link up to the brand you recommend. I think it's very worthwhile. I just don't know enough to
really pick a specific one. That product I put up was because of the curcumin not the Boswellia. So please but up a link for 5-Loxin Bsowellia. It would be appreciated.

#39 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:43 AM

Please put a link up to the brand you recommend. I think it's very worthwhile. I just don't know enough to
really pick a specific one. That product I put up was because of the curcumin not the Boswellia. So please but up a link for 5-Loxin Bsowellia. It would be appreciated.

Please note that "5-Loxin" is itself a patent pending formulation of Boswellia "branded" (i.e., Trademarked) by PlThomas. Various supplement merchants then package that specific Boswellia formulation (which I assume they purchase and receive from PlThomas beginning in 2006). These merchants then sell this product on their own or some other internet storefront.

PlThomas is the same company that has "branded" other products like GliSODin.

I have found several supplement merchants who have "packaged" 5-Loxin under their own name at various storefronts.

Complicated? You betcha. There has been confusion about this in the ImmInst forum itself. But as a recent post by Anthony Loera in the Boswellia thread notes, he believes that there must be quality issues with some "Boswellia formulations" due to widely ranging wholesale prices. I understand this to be just another reason that supplementing with some "Boswellia 5-Loxin branded product" is what makes the most sense at this time. It's also the likely reason that a few more of the recent scientific studies explicitly use Boswellia 5-Loxin.

At this time, as I wrote in another post, I would ONLY use a 5-Loxin branded product and wouldn't even consider anything else but a 5-Loxin branded product (UNLESS and UNTIL Anthony figures out how he might secure, test, package, and sell an alternative--AKBA concentrated--formulation to 5-Loxin suitable for purchase in larger doses).

Complicated? Wow yah!

But it is what it is now and I think the science is overwhelming so you do what you gotta do.

Here are some storefront links for these products. Notice that you can purchase them at various storefronts. I like "the feel" of the Pure Encapsulations packaged product, but that's really just a personal thing. But if it were me, I would stick with the LEF and Pure Encapsulations produced products at this time.

Amazon Pure Encapsulations

NutriEssential Pure Encapsulations (this may be the best price per mg)

LEF LEF

iHerb LEF

ForrestHealth Norlox

Amazon Nature's Plus Inflam Actin

Vitacost NSI (notice that serving size is 2 capsules so there is no
significant price discount)

* Sorry that I made this more complicated than perhaps it needed to be. But I wanted to include enough explanation and references so the 5-Loxin formulation could be more easily understood. It took me a while to figure all this out.

Edited by wccaguy, 04 August 2008 - 12:11 PM.

#40 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 01:24 PM

It's not complicated, it's just finding the sources of good raw materials, and testing for AKBA...

The study has determined it's not toxic (tested on rats and bunnies):
http://www.informawo...?words=5-loxin*

Having said that, we are still trying to determine if it's something to consider as a product.
A

#41 JLL

• 2,192 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 03:54 PM

Jesus Christ it's difficult trying to order stuff from Finland and have it shipped to the States. I tried ordering aged garlic extract, first from iHerb.com, but their stupid system doesn't even allow payments Finland because of "customs regulations"... then I tried vitacost.com, but they didn't accept my credit card for some reason. So I tried PayPal, and it said they don't accept non-U.S. PayPal accounts.

Vitacost.com even ships to Finland (it's just ridiculously expensive) so I'm not sure what happened there. Any other suggestions for cheap AGE (or other supplements he might need)?

EDIT: Nevermind, got Vitacost.com to accept the credit card. Ordered this: "Kyolic Formula 100 Aged Garlic Extract Hi-Po -- 300 Capsules"

Good luck with fighting the cancer!

Edited by JLL, 04 August 2008 - 03:59 PM.

#42 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:23 PM

Jesus Christ it's difficult trying to order stuff from Finland and have it shipped to the States. I tried ordering aged garlic extract, first from iHerb.com, but their stupid system doesn't even allow payments Finland because of "customs regulations"... then I tried vitacost.com, but they didn't accept my credit card for some reason. So I tried PayPal, and it said they don't accept non-U.S. PayPal accounts.

Vitacost.com even ships to Finland (it's just ridiculously expensive) so I'm not sure what happened there. Any other suggestions for cheap AGE (or other supplements he might need)?

EDIT: Nevermind, got Vitacost.com to accept the credit card. Ordered this: "Kyolic Formula 100 Aged Garlic Extract Hi-Po -- 300 Capsules"

Thanks!

#43 Dmitri

• 841 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:33 PM

Thanks!

So, is the resveratrol supplementation working for TFI?

#44 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 04:37 PM

Thanks!

It worked for everyone else. It cured Minni of terminal cancer and disappeared Dolly's huge maligant tumor. But we won't be able to tell with TFI for a while since he is doing chemo at the same time so it will be more difficult to figure.

#45 maxwatt

• Guest, Moderator LeadNavigator
  • 4,949 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:47 PM

Thanks!

It worked for everyone else. It cured Minni of terminal cancer and disappeared Dolly's huge maligant tumor. But we won't be able to tell with TFI for a while since he is doing chemo at the same time so it will be more difficult to figure.

Chemo causes a remission tat can last several months, even years. But there will be a few cancer cells left that are immune to the chemo treatment, they will multiply, and grow much faster than the first time. Nothing much the doctors can do at that point except put the patient on a morphine drip. I watched a friend die this way. I am very hopeful resveratrol will change the rules, and make the cancer cells commit suicide (apoptosis.) Test tube and animal studies are very encouraging for lung and breast cancer so far. It should be compatible with the chemo treatment.

#46 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 07:52 PM

Chemo causes a remission tat can last several months, even years. But there will be a few cancer cells left that are immune to the chemo treatment, they will multiply, and grow much faster than the first time. Nothing much the doctors can do at that point except put the patient on a morphine drip. I watched a friend die this way. I am very hopeful resveratrol will change the rules, and make the cancer cells commit suicide (apoptosis.) Test tube and animal studies are very encouraging for lung and breast cancer so far. It should be compatible with the chemo treatment.

What about without chemo. Wouldn't it do the same job without all the destruction from the chemo?

#47 HighDesertWizard

• 830 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 08:31 PM

I am very hopeful resveratrol will change the rules, and make the cancer cells commit suicide (apoptosis.) Test tube and animal studies are very encouraging for lung and breast cancer so far. It should be compatible with the chemo treatment.

A partial list from a google of "cancer apoptosis boswellia".

Boswellic acid acetate induces apoptosis through caspase-mediated pathways in myeloid leukemia cells

Boswellic acids trigger apoptosis via a pathway dependent on caspase-8 activation but independent on Fas/Fas ligand interaction in colon cancer HT-29 cells

Boswellic acids and malignant glioma: induction of apoptosis but no modulation of drug sensitivity

Boswellic acid acetate induces differentiation and apoptosis in highly metastatic melanoma and fibrosarcoma cells

Keto- and acetyl-keto-boswellic acids inhibit proliferation and induce apoptosis in Hep G2 cells via a caspase-8 dependent pathway

Acetyl-keto-beta-boswellic acid induces apoptosis through a death receptor 5-mediated pathway in prostate cancer cells.

Acetyl-11-Keto-beta-Boswellic Acid Potentiates Apoptosis, Inhibits Invasion, and Abolishes Osteoclastogenesis by Suppressing NF-{kappa}B and NF-{kappa}B-Regulated Gene Expression

Inhibition of Ikappa B kinase activity by actyl-boswellic acids promotes apoptosis in androgen-independent PC-3 prostate cancer cells in vitro and in vivo

A triterpenediol from Boswellia serrata induces apoptosis through both the intrinsic and extrinsic apoptotic pathways in human leukemia HL-60 cells

Edited by wccaguy, 04 August 2008 - 08:33 PM.

#48 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:26 PM

TFI, what supps do you need most at the moment?

#49 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:43 PM

Why don't you ask him. There are a few suggestions...like that really intense
DIM supplement back a bit. But you might as well PM him and get him what he really wants.
There are so many threads about him I don't know if he'll catch up to this.

#50 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:45 PM

Why don't you ask him. There are a few suggestions...like that really intense
DIM supplement back a bit. But you might as well PM him and get him what he really wants.
There are so many threads about him I don't know if he'll catch up to this.

Sounds like a plan. ;o)

Thanks!

#51 JackCole

• 80 posts

Posted 04 August 2008 - 11:51 PM

Is there a donation page for the firstimmortal? Or something to that extent?

You mentioned you were only taking Rev, Life Ext. Mix, and Chemo drugs --

No oxycodone or alprazolam? I could help with those *whistles* --

I'm so intrigued by this! (Well, it's obvious, death is my biggest fear) and with Doctors CLAIMING you have left than 3 months to live...

First, I researched baking soda and cancer... that was amazing. I've read all over the internet on cancer fighting agents. Esp. about "fasting" before you get chemo...

Please read your PM again and also -- is there a DIRECT donation for firstimmortal? I'd rather donate into keeping him alive rather than cryonic suspension in the event (an unlikely one of course) of death ---

Just go crazy man. I'd turn to all sorts of supplements and crazy off the wall ideas and treatments. There HAS to be more to fight this --

There just has to be.

#52 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:10 AM

Is there a donation page for the firstimmortal? Or something to that extent?

You mentioned you were only taking Rev, Life Ext. Mix, and Chemo drugs --

No oxycodone or alprazolam? I could help with those *whistles* --

I'm so intrigued by this! (Well, it's obvious, death is my biggest fear) and with Doctors CLAIMING you have left than 3 months to live...

First, I researched baking soda and cancer... that was amazing. I've read all over the internet on cancer fighting agents. Esp. about "fasting" before you get chemo...

Please read your PM again and also -- is there a DIRECT donation for firstimmortal? I'd rather donate into keeping him alive rather than cryonic suspension in the event (an unlikely one of course) of death ---

Just go crazy man. I'd turn to all sorts of supplements and crazy off the wall ideas and treatments. There HAS to be more to fight this --

There just has to be.

Haha, I just asked this question about 30 minutes ago myself...... this is the reply I got......

Someone could also setup a paypal account and just have people donate to his cause.
I'd be more then willing to throw a few bucks his way.

I've done this before when some personal friends of mine have gone through some rough patches in life due to natural disaster, or some unforeseen circumstance & such and it's always worked wonders!

Just an idea...

(I have read all the threads regarding THEFIRSTIMMORTAL, so please forgive me if this has already been brought up before.)

The Paypal account is difficult to do since TFI doesn't have the necessary credentials to open one and if somebody did it for him, they would have to pay income tax on the donations as well as other complications. It's been explored.
I suggest if anyone wants to contribute money, they just send it to him directly.
Otherwise they can buy supplements as per the wish list thread
HIs mailing address is on the wish list thread and the first immortal has 6 months thread too.
The PO Box is for letters or cards. The house address is for packages.

QUOTE (Benae @ 21-Jul 2008, 05:14 PM) *
Missminni, thanks for speaking up on behalf of William (thefirstimmortal). For those who might be hesitant to inquire or PM, could his mailing address be posted?

Yes, once again, Thank You Missminni, and Thank You Barbara for your thoughtful post.
I don't mind posting my address
Mailing address
William C. O'Rights
PO BOX 749
Acton Maine, 04001

House Address
William O'Rights
79 hussey Hill Road
Acton Maine 04001

As I was explaining to Missminni last night, I live on a private road. I told Missminni "by private road, I don't mean high society, I mean dirt road back woods, well, ever see the Movie deliverance, swear every now and than I hear a banjo off in the distance."

Edited by jCole, 05 August 2008 - 12:11 AM.

#53 thughes

• 262 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:13 AM

Ok so whats next on the list, spare my eyes having to read this whole thread... (I'm looking for something 50$ or under preferably -- roughly!, I have an LEF membership. If the fight goes well when it runs out in a few months I can order whatever it is again. Still needing curcumin? http://www.lef.org/n.../item00912.html comes out to 60$ which isn't bad).

- Tracy

Edited by thughes, 05 August 2008 - 12:15 AM.

#54 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 12:44 AM

Ok so whats next on the list, spare my eyes having to read this whole thread... (I'm looking for something 50$ or under preferably -- roughly!, I have an LEF membership. If the fight goes well when it runs out in a few months I can order whatever it is again. Still needing curcumin? http://www.lef.org/n.../item00912.html comes out to 60$ which isn't bad).

- Tracy

There's the DIM...Let me get the link for you:This is a product that Matt posted about on another thread that I think would be appropriate for Thefirstimmortal as well. It's $35 for a months supply, but it appears to be worth the money. Or maybe LEF has a similar product. This one seems potent. I know he mentioned Indole 3 carbinol too, and COQ10.
also I think curcumin might interfere with one of his chemo meds. He mentioned that on one of his threads.

Edited by missminni, 05 August 2008 - 12:46 AM.

#55 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:38 AM

Can someone keep a current 'wanted" list online somewhere? It seems to get buried in this thread and I can't make sense of what he needs/wants. Maybe up on a website somewhere, a spreadsheet. Please be specific as to the exact brand and dosage, maybe even provide a link. Maybe Anthony can do it, provide us all with a private URL.

#56 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 01:59 AM

Can someone keep a current 'wanted" list online somewhere? It seems to get buried in this thread and I can't make sense of what he needs/wants. Maybe up on a website somewhere, a spreadsheet. Please be specific as to the exact brand and dosage, maybe even provide a link. Maybe Anthony can do it, provide us all with a private URL.

anthony's already doing enough.
let me see if I can figure something out.
It's hard to do because once posting starts the items get lost in the shuffle and the edit function is only
on for a few minutes so you can't go back in and update a list.
I have an idea...it would have to be a thread where the first post was a list of links to supplements and a request not to post except
if you've ordered one of the supplements. I'll work on it.

Edited by missminni, 05 August 2008 - 02:03 AM.

#57 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:01 AM

- Tracy

There's the DIM...Let me get the link for you:This is a product that Matt posted about on another thread that I think would be appropriate for Thefirstimmortal as well. It's $35 for a months supply, but it appears to be worth the money. Or maybe LEF has a similar product. This one seems potent. I know he mentioned Indole 3 carbinol too, and COQ10.
also I think curcumin might interfere with one of his chemo meds. He mentioned that on one of his threads.

I'm looking up sources right now for a few of these....

I found this interesting article on LEF

http://search.lef.or...iindolylmethane

Scroll to the bottom.... they give recommend dosages for various supplements as preventive dose & adjuvant for cancer.....

Lots of good supplements in that list.

Edited by jCole, 05 August 2008 - 02:01 AM.

#58 sUper GeNius

• 1,501 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:05 AM

anthony's already doing enough.
let me see if I can figure something out.
It's hard to do because once posting starts the items get lost in the shuffle and the edit function is only
on for a few minutes so you can't go back in and update a list. I'll get back about it in a bit

I think the solution is someone create the spreadsheet and then upload it to a website. When it gets updated, a small note at the top of the page should indicate when and what was updated.

I can simply send him a paypal donation too. What's his email?

#59 jCole

• 211 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:08 AM

I think I'm gonna buy him the stuff on activamune.com site. By far has the highest potency of DIM I'm finding among all the other DIM supps, plus some other goodies in there & they champion high bioavailablity.

They also have a Monthly Convenience Program where they can keep coming every month and you get free shipping with this.

If you all give me the go a head, I'll sign up for this and just get these auto delivered once a month until he beats this. ;o)

Let me know!

Edited by jCole, 05 August 2008 - 02:10 AM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for SUPPLEMENTS (in thread) to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 missminni

• Topic Starter
  • 1,857 posts

Posted 05 August 2008 - 02:16 AM

I'm looking up sources right now for a few of these....

I found this interesting article on LEF

http://search.lef.or...iindolylmethane

Scroll to the bottom.... they give recommend dosages for various supplements as preventive dose & adjuvant for cancer.....

Lots of good supplements in that list.

Great list....just order off the list. It doesn't matter if people order more than one of the same thing because he has to mega dose anyway. I would PM him with a few choices that you can afford and ask which he would prefer.

R-dyhydro-lipoic acid 150-600 mg/day 600-1200 mg/day
Coenzyme Q10 30-300 mg/day Up to 400 mg/day
EPA-DHA fatty acids 1400 mg/day 2800-4200 mg/day
Kyolic Reserve Garlic 600 mg/day Up to 5400 mg/day
Indole 3 Carbinol w/Resveratrol 1-2 caps/day 1-2 caps/day

Green Tea (725 mg) 1-2 caps/day 5 capsules 3 times/day
Life Extension Mix* 1 tbsp of powder, 9 tabs, or 14 capsules daily 1 tbsp of powder, 9 tabs, or 14 capsules daily
Liquid Emulsified Vitamin A Up to 35,000 IU/day** Up to 100,000 IU/day**
Vitamin C (included in LE Mix) 6-12 grams/day
Vitamin D3 Up to 1400 IU/day 800-4000 IU/day**
Gamma Tocopherol w/Seseame Lignans 1 capsule/day 2-4 capsules/day
Grape Seed Extract 100 mg/day 300 mg/day
Phyto-Food (cruciferous vegetable concentrate) 1 tbsp/day 1-4 tbsp/day
Melatonin 300 mcg-6 mg/day 3-50 mg/day
Selenium (included in LE Mix) 200-400 mcg/day 200-400 mcg/day
Silibinin 260 mg/day Up to 2000 mg/day
Curcumin 900 mg/day 2700 mg 3 times/day
GLA (gamma-linolenic acid) 1 softge per day 900 mg/day

0 user(s) are reading this topic