• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Adverts help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Photo
- - - - -

Eternal life

• Please log in to reply
61 replies to this topic

#61 doom

• 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2004 - 07:17 AM

you guys talk/read alot.......... so ummm, i've discussed this with a colegues of mine and it's shown to me that WE'RE ALL GONNA DIE AND U GUYS CANT DO ANYTHING ABOUT IT!!! so my advice is go get a job, a girl friend and a tan and be happy for the 70 some odd yaers u got, because you arent gonna live 4 ever, god isnt gonna save u, i beleave in god and jesus and what not on a spiriual plain but his physical being, to much power associated with one being, anywho GO GET A LIFE AND GET OFF THIS WEBSITE!!! i'll prolly nvr be coming back here again but u can all refer to me as that jackass taht came in here and pissed everyone off and tell them about how ignorantly right i am :D PEACE k thx

• Lurker

Posted 04 July 2004 - 08:26 AM

I got a tad annoyed at doom's reply and then realized that were it not for him I would not have been aware of this topic and would have missed out on what I found to be (in some parts) an interesting debate. Just goes to show you, how everything has a purpose. :)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)