• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 23 votes

I have yet to see somebody who looks as young as they claim...

skin hollywood

• Please log in to reply
2475 replies to this topic

#2341 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

Jared Leto is now 43!

• like x 1

#2342 Maecenas

• 181 posts

Posted 13 February 2015 - 09:03 PM

http://www.dailymail...social-facebook

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for AGELESS LOOKS to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#2343 Raptor87

• Validating/Suspended
  • 989 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 01:43 AM

She´s 50? Wow, she's beautiful! Great seeing some white skinned people pushing the limits.

#2344 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 06:13 AM

haha again with the poster child for desperate older models trying to look young,   Christie Brinkley.   Jeez people are deluded.....eh i will just say it like it is,   DUMB.

You are the deluded one. Christie Brinkley, regardless of what work she has had done, and some damn fine work at that, looks better/younger than basically any woman on the planet for her age. I suggest a trip to your Opthamologist.

But I know I am correct --  it is not hard to find the photos of her after her second lift,  when she was in NY and it hadn't "settled"  yet and she looked really weird,  her face all stretched and odd looking.  She looked....just really weird and kind of scary to me.  There are also a COUPLE (although not many,  she is very vigilant)   of photos of her looking like one of those aging blonde mommies.   You know,  kind of haggard,  middle-aged,  etc.  but then she did something like filler or laser or something and those kinds of photos ended.   She has had sooo much work done to keep her look as she has amazing bone structure but her genetics are not the best for aging esp.  with a lot of sun in her past.     Everyone in the industry knows that she got a lift at the same time as her daughter got a nose job,   one that almost rendered her unrecognizable.    Areas of her look extremely sun-damaged,  and she has done EVERYTHING one could possibly ever do  (her derm is Doris Day in NYC who also treats some people I know)   and then some to maintain her "model"  status.   I am not saying this to be mean,  it's just that there is a lot of air-brushing -- more than I ever even thought --  so that I think most people aren't aware of what people really look like.  So yes,  she of course looks far younger than say,  the average person who has had no surgery at all,  but I would not credit genetics so much as doctors.   If you are going to tell me her doctors for her recent work,  then by all means she is worth bringing up.  Plus there is the GH that she's been doing for so many years.   Whileas the case of Jared Leto IS worth mentioning,  I would say hers is only worth noting for people seeking a great -- and I do mean GREAT -- surgeon.    In fact I would expect to find the mention of Christie Brinkley on a plastic surgery site lauding her docs,  whereas Jared Leto I have to say,  hell yeah,  his baby face plus lifestyle plus something else -- who knows?  --  have kept him young.  

• Good Point x 1

#2345 mustardseed41

• 928 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 03:16 PM

So you know you are correct with your original statement of "She is the poster child for desperate older models trying to look young"....there may be one, and I mean one other person on this planet that believes that statement. Say all that you want about her but at the end of the day she looks better than and younger than almost anyone alive at that age.

Edited by mustardseed41, 16 February 2015 - 03:32 PM.

• unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#2346 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 16 February 2015 - 09:23 PM

I know!   I heard she looked amazing,  most likely because she works out daily,  and has superhero genetics,  and possibly made a deal with the devil at People magazine or wherever that article was.   Plus growth hormone,  etc.   I guess the people at Doris Day's office in NYC probably lied about her getting laser and botox and filler,  etc.  there.     Is she so old that she wouldn't be alive "at that age?"   Sheesh.    I am beginning to think that Americans must age horribly or something.   My dad is seventy five this year and has BARELY begun to show signs of aging (like white hair,  although he still has a full head of it.)   What the hell are people eating or doing to age so quickly?  Because I intend to do the exact opposite.   

#2347 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 20 March 2015 - 12:29 PM

Guess my age! 

NSFW 
pic

Spoiler

#2348 Brett Black

• 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 05:06 AM

Actress Deidre Hall:

MV5BMzk3MTE4MzA5OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwMDYy
Age ~66 years

MV5BMTQxNzEwNzY1OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNzUy
Age ~66 years

MV5BMTk4NjU5MDEzM15BMl5BanBnXkFtZTgwNDUy
Age ~66 years

MV5BMTg2NTg2MTYyNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNjUy
Age ~64 years

Edited by Brett Black, 10 April 2015 - 05:22 AM.

#2349 Brett Black

• 353 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 09:05 AM

Actress Deidre Hall:

jyvthhz.jpg
Age ~66 years

GnTpN0v.jpg
Age ~66 years

UvGcU5A.jpg
Age ~66 years

dGyhrHg.jpg
Age ~64 years

#2350 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 April 2015 - 10:48 AM

Come on then mustardseed41 put your fizzog up !

#2351 mustardseed41

• 928 posts

Posted 10 April 2015 - 02:09 PM

I will as soon as I define fizzog. :laugh:

Deidre Hall has one hell of a plastic surgeon.

Edited by mustardseed41, 10 April 2015 - 02:10 PM.

• Agree x 2

#2352 bis

• 28 posts

Posted 22 April 2015 - 11:08 PM

43 years in 3 months ! 

I'm trying too the C20 for one week.

Attached Files

Edited by bis, 22 April 2015 - 11:09 PM.

#2353 Clacksberg

• 138 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2015 - 02:02 PM

i'm tempted just to buy vit c serum now - used to make own serum in the past.

Just wondered if the vit c losses any of it's potency like in a bottle off the shelf?

Edited by Clacksberg the Cat, 23 April 2015 - 02:05 PM.

#2354 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 23 April 2015 - 07:40 PM

I am shocked -- yes shocked enough to get my first white hair -- that someone actually thought Nicole Kidman was all natural.    But I don't see larger cheekbones that stand out (I forget which poster stated this),  a nose job,  or official skin lightening.   The lighter skin is possibly from  CO2 laser -- full face resurfacing that REALLY lightens skin and tightens it,  but it's not really used for the lightening which is merely a side effect.   It essentially rips off several layers of skin and takes about a year to recover - it is the very strongest of the lasers.  I see it on her because her skin looks plasticky and poreless,  the way it does on my friend who did CO2,   and oddly enough I prefer some freckles  (she used to have a ton of them in her pre-plastic years.)  The woman is a redhead after all.   Where did her freckles go?   Does anyone know what I mean when I say her skin looks like a dead person's?    Perfect....and perfectly lifeless.   But no cheekbone implants,  I just see soft fillers used to plump out a thinner woman's aging face.  

#2355 DanielEdward

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 April 2015 - 01:37 PM

Her diet is obviously high in vitamin C - which is known to make you pale - see all the skin whitening websites. It is also a potent anti ager - see Jared Leto
  • Needs references x 1

#2356 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:27 AM

I am shocked -- yes shocked enough to get my first white hair -- that someone actually thought Nicole Kidman was all natural.    But I don't see larger cheekbones that stand out (I forget which poster stated this),  a nose job,  or official skin lightening.   The lighter skin is possibly from  CO2 laser -- full face resurfacing that REALLY lightens skin and tightens it,  but it's not really used for the lightening which is merely a side effect.   It essentially rips off several layers of skin and takes about a year to recover - it is the very strongest of the lasers.  I see it on her because her skin looks plasticky and poreless,  the way it does on my friend who did CO2,   and oddly enough I prefer some freckles  (she used to have a ton of them in her pre-plastic years.)  The woman is a redhead after all.   Where did her freckles go?   Does anyone know what I mean when I say her skin looks like a dead person's?    Perfect....and perfectly lifeless.   But no cheekbone implants,  I just see soft fillers used to plump out a thinner woman's aging face.  

As a redhead, I will be the first to say that not all of us are born with freckles. I certainly wasn't. Nor did I ever get them as I grew older and was exposed to the sun. I think Kidman was the same. So perhaps she hasn't had the CO2 laser. I can't say for sure though. I will agree that too many lasers or chemical peels can look quite odd though - I knew one woman whose skin looked almost transparent from over-doing the peels (as in you could slightly see her veins, etc.)

As for Kidman, I will say has her good days and bad days in the public eye. IMO, she looked amazing at the 2015 grammys. IN my opinion...

nicole%20kidman%20keith%20urban%20grammy

#2357 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 02:31 AM

43 years in 3 months ! 

Wow!!! My goodness, you look like you are in your 20s... What is your secret? Aside from the fact you are French... Which I'm still not even sure what it is that makes French people look so young. And actually perhaps you can tell us the secret of the French as well...

#2358 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:46 AM

I agree you look great and you are white -- yey for you!   I love to see someone aging well and naturally to boot.   Surprised you have taken so long to find how wonderful vit C is but may I suggest that you continue to use it.   Not sure how much what you are getting costs but I merely buy Ascorbic acid in bulk with a very tightly sealed protective bag and make my own serums,  lotions,  even a wonderful skin scrub for my whole body.   It is much less expensive and of course more fresh if you make it yourself.   No need to spend a small fortune on serums when the ingredients and instructions are all over the web.   Even people who work in laser offices (I asked to make sure)  have told me that Skinceuticals overcharges for their c and e serum,  the main thing is it being fresh and getting into the skin  (often entails having drying alcohol,  zinc,  and tyrosine as well with the serums --  there is info about this online as well.)  I am awful at recipes and even I can do it,  so unless you enjoy spending more please consider it!

One thing re the silly belief many seem to have regarding aging,  and some having the "secrets"  or something like that -- we are ALL human,  and there are no superhuman secrets,   merely genetics,  and lifestyle. I used to live in Strasbourg,  years ago....honestly I could have cared less about aging back then at 20 years old (I always wanted to look OLDER!)  but I don't recall people looking way younger or anything.   If anything people were willing to NOT dye hair and let it go white,  people are the same everywhere and there are no "secrets" the French have.   This is just my opinion,  of course,  but it seems people have a need to think that other cultures know things that they do not,  and I hear people saying,  oh the French age better,  or dress better....in my experience they have fewer clothes that are better quality  (my French friends often wore the same clothes more than one day in a row,  which surprised me and I imitate that to this day)  but I have NEVER understood why people think French dress better or look younger.   It is all individual to me,  some do,  some don't.    Of course as someone who designs her own clothes perhaps what I see is different from those who buy clothes off the rack.  

Actually I do recall one great thing the Strasbourg and Parisians and French in general do,  which is the best of all as you can incorporate it into your own life unless you live in LA.    I was without a car for YEARS here in America and had to bike everywhere.  The muscles in my legs were phenomenal  (time to start up again.)     Americans drive everywhere and if only cars and computers everywhere broke down,  I think the obesity epidemic could be cured  (if people were forced to bike to work and go outside for entertainment.)  I knew very few people who had cars or used them as much when I was there (perhaps also due to our younger age) and the food, while not that much healthier since sauces and other heavy stuff was used,  was fresher.   I read however that Europe is catching up in regards to obesity epidemic which is sad.   I didnt go for the heavy Alsatian sauces but one weird thing I used to love there was glass-jarred brussel sprouts when I was travelling -- I would open up the can and eat it straight from the can,  and I LOVED those things.   Would never ever do that here in America.   Not sure if that has changed too though because of Monsanto.   So these would be those "secrets"  that only the French have.   Also I found them to be way more honest and less back-stabbing than American types.   Which means less stress from holding stuff in.   Again we are all human.  Ah....you made me miss both the brussel sprouts (hey I was young and poor!)  and Strasbourg and the South of France,  time to go back.  Now the women in the south of France were all so good looking like models,  but I think that is solely because it was such a wealthy area I lived in.   It's the same in all wealthier areas,  including here in America.

#2359 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

As a redhead, I will be the first to say that not all of us are born with freckles. I certainly wasn't. Nor did I ever get them as I grew older and was exposed to the sun. I think Kidman was the same. So perhaps she hasn't had the CO2 laser. I can't say for sure though. I will agree that too many lasers or chemical peels can look quite odd though - I knew one woman whose skin looked almost transparent from over-doing the peels (as in you could slightly see her veins, etc.)

As for Kidman, I will say has her good days and bad days in the public eye. IMO, she looked amazing at the 2015 grammys. IN my opinion...

nicole%20kidman%20keith%20urban%20grammy

#2360 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 12:32 PM

No,  Miss Kidman absolutely had freckles.   How do I know this?  Because I have one of those weird minds that only remembers things that don't need to be remembered -- but I retain them nevertheless.  If only I remembered more important things so well.   I recall as if it were yesterday reading Seventeen magazine featuring Miss Kidman long,  long before anyone had really ever heard of her,  before she married Tom Cruise -- she was a little known actress/model featured in Seventeen with her very white and freckled skin,  talking about how she was very careful in the sun because she burned so easily.  She talked about her freckles (and believe me she had a TON -- like the prototypical redhead with freckles)  and it's weird to see how unfreckled she is now.   The only way freckles go away is with laser (I mean when they disappear THAT much,  you know it's either a very very deep peel or a laser.)  I still think plastic surgeons go overboard with their singular beliefs of what entails beauty -- not all beauty comes in one white,  unblemished package,  and I insist that freckles can be very very attractive.  And yes I know not all redheads have freckles,  having lived in a very Irish area of Boston in the past  (they had a HUGE  redhead parade every St. Patty's day and at the tanning beds there was a special "Irish"  one,  no joke!)

#2361 JBForrester

• 350 posts

Posted 20 May 2015 - 05:40 PM

I agree you look great and you are white -- yey for you!   I love to see someone aging well and naturally to boot.   Surprised you have taken so long to find how wonderful vit C is but may I suggest that you continue to use it.   Not sure how much what you are getting costs but I merely buy Ascorbic acid in bulk with a very tightly sealed protective bag and make my own serums,  lotions,  even a wonderful skin scrub for my whole body.   It is much less expensive and of course more fresh if you make it yourself.   No need to spend a small fortune on serums when the ingredients and instructions are all over the web.   Even people who work in laser offices (I asked to make sure)  have told me that Skinceuticals overcharges for their c and e serum,  the main thing is it being fresh and getting into the skin  (often entails having drying alcohol,  zinc,  and tyrosine as well with the serums --  there is info about this online as well.)  I am awful at recipes and even I can do it,  so unless you enjoy spending more please consider it!

One thing re the silly belief many seem to have regarding aging,  and some having the "secrets"  or something like that -- we are ALL human,  and there are no superhuman secrets,   merely genetics,  and lifestyle. I used to live in Strasbourg,  years ago....honestly I could have cared less about aging back then at 20 years old (I always wanted to look OLDER!)  but I don't recall people looking way younger or anything.   If anything people were willing to NOT dye hair and let it go white,  people are the same everywhere and there are no "secrets" the French have.   This is just my opinion,  of course,  but it seems people have a need to think that other cultures know things that they do not,  and I hear people saying,  oh the French age better,  or dress better....in my experience they have fewer clothes that are better quality  (my French friends often wore the same clothes more than one day in a row,  which surprised me and I imitate that to this day)  but I have NEVER understood why people think French dress better or look younger.   It is all individual to me,  some do,  some don't.    Of course as someone who designs her own clothes perhaps what I see is different from those who buy clothes off the rack.  

Actually I do recall one great thing the Strasbourg and Parisians and French in general do,  which is the best of all as you can incorporate it into your own life unless you live in LA.    I was without a car for YEARS here in America and had to bike everywhere.  The muscles in my legs were phenomenal  (time to start up again.)     Americans drive everywhere and if only cars and computers everywhere broke down,  I think the obesity epidemic could be cured  (if people were forced to bike to work and go outside for entertainment.)  I knew very few people who had cars or used them as much when I was there (perhaps also due to our younger age) and the food, while not that much healthier since sauces and other heavy stuff was used,  was fresher.   I read however that Europe is catching up in regards to obesity epidemic which is sad.   I didnt go for the heavy Alsatian sauces but one weird thing I used to love there was glass-jarred brussel sprouts when I was travelling -- I would open up the can and eat it straight from the can,  and I LOVED those things.   Would never ever do that here in America.   Not sure if that has changed too though because of Monsanto.   So these would be those "secrets"  that only the French have.   Also I found them to be way more honest and less back-stabbing than American types.   Which means less stress from holding stuff in.   Again we are all human.  Ah....you made me miss both the brussel sprouts (hey I was young and poor!)  and Strasbourg and the South of France,  time to go back.  Now the women in the south of France were all so good looking like models,  but I think that is solely because it was such a wealthy area I lived in.   It's the same in all wealthier areas,  including here in America.

Almost all of the French people I have met while travelling in Australia looked AT LEAST 8 years younger than their actual age. One girl was 29 and she looked 12 - no joke. She was half Vietnamese, however. Another girl, who was pure French and 30 years old, looked like she was around 20. And then going to France - goodness! I look about 3 years younger than my age, max. My mom is of French descent and has always looked 10 years younger than her actual age. Not sure what I did wrong. Hah! Maybe being a redhead?  I've been using sunscreen religiously since I was 16 though. Perhaps it was being conned into getting a thermage treatment at 24, which melted all my baby fat. That probably did it. I'm going to try buying the vitamin C in bulk like you recommended. Think it could take another few years off me?

And Boopy! - Where, can I ask, do you buy your ascorbic acid in bulk? And how much do you use to make your serum? Thanks!

Edited by JBForrester, 20 May 2015 - 05:44 PM.

#2362 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 01:53 AM

I bought it first from skinscience actives -- i think that's the name -- then from bulksupplements.  I also got some on Amazon from bulksupplements  (I tend to use a LOT of it.)    They sell all kinds of things in sealed opaque bags.   Topical stuff can work wonders and look into dermarolling but read EVERYTHING to make sure you don't go overboard with it.   Try Sarah Vaughter's site.   After or before you dermaroll the C will penetrate better but make sure you aren't inflaming stuff TOO much.  Like everything else in the body,  it's the Goldilocks syndrome -- not too much,  not too little,  you want just the right amount of trauma to incite healing.    I mean,  these things have worked for me so perhaps consider them.  Also I order tretinoin and hydroquinone  from alldaychemists.

#2363 bis

• 28 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 09:46 AM

Hi JB,

Sorry for my bad english and i'm not sure about french if we look so young or not. For 20 years, i m very carefully about my face and my mind.

So, in my routine, i use several products and sometimes aesthetic medecine. 

Medecine : 

- aesthetic esthétic : one by year hyaluronic acid injection 

and one by year PRP. (vampire lift) 

- Fue (follicular unit extraction) 2012

http://www.internati...fe-cheveux.html

Comestic : 

"Mene and Moy" My favorite 

- vitamine C20 (since one year)  (mene and moy) and C20 (from korea) in alternance. These products are wondeful 

and my discover of vitamine C is really incredible. 

http://www.menemoy.c...ial-lotion-c20/

- glycolic masc (http://www.menemoy.c...lycolic-masque/) (kaolin and bentonic)

- enhanced cream for night (http://www.menemoy.c...enhanced-cream/)

Nuxe : 

- Crème prodigieuse https://fr.nuxe.com/...tane-tube-40-ml

- Flash perfection (https://fr.nuxe.com/...con-pompe-40-ml

Oil : 

Argan Oil and Bourrache Oil 

Mecanic : Doctor Roller one by week 

http://www.beaute-te..._dr__roller.php

Oral : 

brewer's yeast

Eye : Eyeliner (to open eyes) 

http://www.allure.co...iner-graphblack

Psychology : Adult but try to keep my innerchild (i think young) and kindness. 

To finish : 

I try to eat good, do some sport (ex professionnal dancer) and avoid too much stress in my job.

No cigaret and just some wine and rhum . I'm not married. No child.

8 hours by night.

43 years in 3 months ! 

Wow!!! My goodness, you look like you are in your 20s... What is your secret? Aside from the fact you are French... Which I'm still not even sure what it is that makes French people look so young. And actually perhaps you can tell us the secret of the French as well...

Edited by bis, 24 May 2015 - 10:12 AM.

• Informative x 1

#2364 VidX

• 865 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 03:40 PM

Damn. You really look VERY young. Whatever you've been doing - it's def. working. 

#2365 Boopy!

• 201 posts

Posted 27 May 2015 - 04:50 PM

Thank you for your details on what you do!   I love hearing such things.  I have done injections (hyaluronic)  by the temples since I am thinner and a runner and that seemed to make a difference.   Where did you get your filler placed since men have different issues?   And I am dying to know what you thought of the ridiculously named Vampire Lift --  as many doctors still think it is one of those embarrassing marketing things.   I kind of think it is not worth it since doctors charge a lot for it since it was marketed so furiously,  plus if stem cells worked so well,  why do they need to put it in WITH FILLERS?  What did you think,  worth it or could one just be happy with fillers?  The ,machine they borrowed from the Asians to extract the stem cells is so costly,   perhaps this is why it is so very overpriced,  but I tend to think it is better for growing muscle when extracted from bone marrow  (I think that's how it was done for people who actually needed it.)  

Is the fue needed each year because it does not last?

Not sure what you mean about the eyeliner unless it's laser tattooing or such.

What do you think of just making your own fresh serums or do you prefer to have them premade?   I found a good l-ascorbic acid powder ultrafine from lotioncrafters for making my own scrubs for the whole body which is great and would be far too costly if I bought it from online vendors.   I could BATHE in it should I wish!

I agree,  you look great!   I mean even without the stuff you have done,  I think your genetics must have some hand,  no?

#2366 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 July 2015 - 06:54 PM

Almost 31 years old now.  :)  One day I'll cut my hair, I'm sure it'll knock years off me lol http://www.crvitalit...-than-your-age/   :blush:

01.png

me.png

Edited by Matt, 10 July 2015 - 07:09 PM.

• like x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#2367 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,058 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:54 AM

Crack a smile, let us see your "crows feet" and nasolabio folding, lol.

• Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#2368 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:15 PM

I know, I'm sorry! hahah. I'm really not miserable, honest! xD They are from the webcam recording I was messing around with (just testing)... So I didn't really pose or anything for a photo. I promise a smile next time!  Can't promise any nasolabial folds or crows feet, though! ;)

I don't remember if I've already posted this here, but here is Masako's page if you want to follow her: http://ameblo.jp/masako1968/  

Edited by Matt, 11 July 2015 - 11:21 PM.

#2369 cotton bud

• 7 posts

Posted 11 July 2015 - 11:25 PM

People use to think I was <21 when I was 32. Now that I'm nearly 40, I think I've aged a lot due to fat loss in my face. Presently I can pass for 29-32. In good lighting probably could pass for 24.

• like x 1

#2370 Matt

• 2,862 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 July 2015 - 01:09 PM

That's still pretty good! Over the years a lot of people have said similar things on the forum. Everyone had their age where they felt they got older looking because of various reasons. I remember being told: "Just wait until you're 25, it's all downhill from there!" 

And then other people said similar things for various ages... 25, 27, 29, 30 etc...   

The only thing I can take from it is that we all come to a point where things do start to look older.  And if Jared Leto can look good and young at 40, so can I :p  At least that's my attitude.

At almost 31 years old here, my BMI is only like 18, but I still have a bit of fat on my cheeks. If I lose about 5-7 lbs then it does start to show... but you can see that from my previous photos from last year. So I do seem to be more resistant to losing fat in face, despite my low body weight...  

crvitality-matthew-lake.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: skin, hollywood

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)