Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

smi2le.biz

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#151 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 02:31 AM

Hey hey, it's a buyer's world, but seller's dear. Buy from someone else.

#152 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 03:42 AM

Buy from someone else.

Exactly my point: "And by not serving his customers he is discouraging them from returning"

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#153 dirac

• 18 posts

Posted 03 November 2004 - 11:18 AM

Hmm... the last order I placed (after the raid) with Rizzer got to me in good time.
Perhaps, this is related to what you have ordered?

#154 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 05 November 2004 - 08:47 PM

www.1fast400.com has much better customer service. I always receive prompt replies to my emails and questions. I used to buy from smil2e.biz, but I had a problem with my order which the owner did not address. The owner is not trustworthy.

#155 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 01:45 AM

www.1fast400.com has much better customer service.  I always receive prompt replies to my emails and questions.  I used to buy from smil2e.biz, but I had a problem with my order which the owner did not address.  The owner is not trustworthy.

It's a www.buyersworld! You are not forced to buy from any vendor. Nobody said you had to in the first place.

With the volume of business Mike gets for a one man show, he can afford to be selective when taking on new customers. He treats his customers the best, that's why he has earned the respect of this community.

If you send him long emails with a lot of questions, it is highly likely that you will not get your questions answered and possibly further annoy rizzer enough to not want to deal with you as a customer if you threaten him in a negative tone.

Present your questions here, place your orders there. Or somewhere else, if you please; it is your money after all.

#156 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:13 AM

What interests do you have vested in smi2le.biz?

#157 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 02:22 AM

What interests do you have vested in smi2le.biz?

Interests: I like girls personally. Smi2le.biz is run by a guy names Mike Donahue. He operates out of New Jersey. He manages to stock the most wide variety of nootropics at the best prices I have found.

#158 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 04:35 AM

But he sells the powder in ziploc bags. How do you really know what you are getting?

What if he mixed the powders up?

Why do you trust him?

How do you know his powders are pure? (Sure you tested some, but you did not test them all or each new batch he receives).

Why does he only list the COA for aniracetam when he claims to have assayed all of the products?

Why did the DEA investigate him? They don't do it randomly. They must have had a reason.

Why is he interested in Timothy Leary?

Why doesn't he make many posts at this forum anymore?

Why doesn't he answer emails?

Why doesn't he provide a receipt?

What is this business about 'TheOxidizers'?

Edited by killer_macro, 06 November 2004 - 04:51 AM.

#159 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 04:48 AM

Guys the horse is dead..why do you need to keep flogging it?

#160 killer_macro

• 14 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 04:52 AM

According to Nootropi, he is still around; so that horse is getting a flogging until the cows come home.

#161 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 05:38 AM

I would still like to know what Rizzer is hiding. He never explained this:

html>
head>
title>Do Not fuck with us!!!
/head>
body>
pre> pre>theoxidizers.orgpre>Self-Improvement for Free Radicals.font color="#ffffff">
An interactive religion for training future cult leaders.
pre>Enter the site thru secret URL only...pre> pre>Public Access Planned for 2015.pre>Email rizzer@ for password.pre>Coming in 2005; pre>Embrace the coming destruction of the dollar,euro,peso,ruble and other tools of slaves.pre>Start your own currency; Start your own government; Let their faulty system bleed to death.pre>Putting all the power into anyones hands.pre>REAL.SAXC.COM available 2005

/body>
/html>

SAXC.COM

• Lurker

Posted 06 November 2004 - 08:38 AM

Not sure... this thread has been the focus of this forum lately.

#163 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 10:48 AM

He might be dead. He still owes a lot of people a bunch of nootropics or money [ang]

#164 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 06 November 2004 - 11:01 AM

And we won't stop until everyone gets their money or nootropics.

#165 carl0s

• 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:19 AM

I would still like to know what Rizzer is hiding.  He never explained this:

html>
head>
title>Do Not fuck with us!!!
/head>
body>
pre> pre>theoxidizers.orgpre>Self-Improvement for Free Radicals.font color="#ffffff">

An interactive religion for training future cult leaders.
pre>Enter the site thru secret URL only...pre> pre>Public Access Planned for 2015.pre>Email rizzer@ for password.pre>Coming in 2005; pre>Embrace the coming destruction of the dollar,euro,peso,ruble and other tools of slaves.pre>Start your own currency; Start your own government; Let their faulty system bleed to death.pre>Putting all the power into anyones hands.pre>REAL.SAXC.COM    available 2005

/body>
/html>
SAXC.COM

Fuckin hell get over that will you. I read it as an idea, a fantasy. A dream for a culture of advanced inteligent people.
Disassociation from this society, which lets face it, is bent as fuck. It used to be like there were bad people and good people, and the authorities were there to keep things good for us good people. But it's not like that anymore. They're controlling and fucking with our choices. Each person is a universe in themselves, and these people beleive they have a right to control our personal universes.
They've long ago overstepped the mark into our personal spaces.

I can certainly understand why one would dream of disassociating from this society. It's taking over the world too. We're now having wars that are supposedly morally correct which we know to be false. Soon enough, there won't be countries where some laws or regulations don't apply, we'll be so united in the western way that there'll be no escape and no alternative living.

Bleak.

#166 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 05:40 AM

I got my order today!!!

Ok, for the record. I ordered a couple days after the raid. October 6th more or less, I dont remember. My credit card account posted on Oct 12, I know for a fact. I talked to him twice over the phone. In both phone conversations, he said he would have it out the door by that day or tomorrow. I am pretty sure he missed one deadline...It got here.

I encourage you guys to wait and not take reverse the credit card charges. It will come.

with regard to the wierd website. I think it makes sense when you drop acid and read about that Leary guy. It would explain why I dont understand.

Someone said that he gets his stuff from China? Is that true? Nootropi? Anyone?

Rizzer if you are out there reading this, no hard feelings. We Imminst people are a tight group and have a lot of free time.

Pinball

#167 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:20 AM

I got my order today!!!

Ok, for the record.  I ordered a couple days after the raid.  October 6th more or less, I dont remember.  My credit card account posted on Oct 12, I know for a fact.  I talked to him twice over the phone.  In both phone conversations, he said he would have it out the door by that day or tomorrow.  I am pretty sure he missed one deadline...It got here.

I encourage you guys to wait and not take reverse the credit card charges.  It will come.

with regard to the wierd website.  I think it makes sense when you drop acid and read about that Leary guy.  It would explain why I dont understand.

Someone said that he gets his stuff from China?  Is that true?  Nootropi?  Anyone?

Rizzer if you are out there reading this, no hard feelings.  We Imminst people are a tight group and have a lot of free time.

Pinball

He does get some items from China; namely the aniracetam. But hey; if anything looks fishy we can just test it. ;)

#168 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:32 AM

I got my order today!!!

Ok, for the record.  I ordered a couple days after the raid.  October 6th more or less, I dont remember.  My credit card account posted on Oct 12, I know for a fact.  I talked to him twice over the phone.  In both phone conversations, he said he would have it out the door by that day or tomorrow.  I am pretty sure he missed one deadline...It got here.

I encourage you guys to wait and not take reverse the credit card charges.  It will come.

with regard to the wierd website.  I think it makes sense when you drop acid and read about that Leary guy.  It would explain why I dont understand.

Someone said that he gets his stuff from China?  Is that true?  Nootropi?  Anyone?

Rizzer if you are out there reading this, no hard feelings.  We Imminst people are a tight group and have a lot of free time.

Pinball

He does get some items from China; namely the aniracetam. But hey; if anything looks fishy we can just test it. ;)

I would like to know every one he gets from China. The Peoples' Republic of China are famous for fakes, even fake heart medication... not generic, something totally different.

hmm... I would like to test one already. See my PM tomorrow, Nootropi. I am going out clubbing tonight.

Sorry, Rizzer, for all the caution--that is just the way it is.

Pinball

#169 carl0s

• 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 02:00 PM

I got my order today!!!

Pinball

You get post on a Sunday? You lucky bugger. We don't even get a morning and afternoon delivery anymore here in England. The post comes some time after 9:30 if we get the good postie, and that's it. 6 days a week. I'm sure my order is due to arrive pretty soon, but it makes getting out of bed less exciting on a Sunday when you know there's no chance ;)

#170 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:00 PM

I live in the UK too. Recently, the Post Office sent me a letter saying they were going to stop the afternoon delivery. Well what happened was that the post (which normally came in the morning) stopped coming in the morning and now arrives in the afternoon instead - *if* we're lucky. Typical or what?

Still nothing from Rizzer though. Maybe tomorrow...?

Jonathan

#171 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 03:42 PM

Tomorrow: new day, new chances ;)

#172 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 04:07 PM

I would like to know every one he gets from China. The Peoples' Republic of China are famous for fakes, even fake heart medication... not generic, something totally different.

hmm... I would like to test one already. See my PM tomorrow, Nootropi. I am going out clubbing tonight.

Sorry, Rizzer, for all the caution--that is just the way it is.

Pinball

Okay, which do you want to test? I say the centrophenoxine or sulbutiamine.

#173 markov_chaney

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:10 PM

Can anyone here give me Rizzer's phone number? I've been waiting for a month and a half for my order, and have received no responses to my (very courteous) emails. I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated. Any direction would be most welcome.

Brent

#174 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 06:23 PM

Can anyone here give me Rizzer's phone number? I've been waiting for a month and a half for my order, and have received no responses to my (very courteous) emails. I'm beginning to get a bit frustrated. Any direction would be most welcome.

Brent

877-311-4442 (toll free in USA)

856-652-9118 (have to pay long distance fees in USA)

#175 markov_chaney

• 7 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 07:04 PM

Thanks nootropi, I just spoke with Mike on the phone. Nice guy! He seemed responsive and indicated that he would take care of things. I'll keep you posted.

#176 krieg

• 37 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 07:37 PM

If you call him again, tell him I want my money back (instructions are in his mailbox). I get his answer machine and he obviously doesn't respond to message left on his machine.

Ok, just called the guy on his other number. Spoke with him and he should ship my order soon. I hope this time it's for real.

Edited by krieg, 07 November 2004 - 08:41 PM.

#177 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 08:35 PM

If you call him again, tell him I want my money back (instructions are in his mailbox). I get his answer machine and he obviously doesn't respond to message left on his machine.

Look: I don't work for the guy. I am, however, concerned with the satisfaction of the members of this forum with his service, as I am a member here too. To be 100% honest with everybody here, I talk to Rizzer maybe once a month. He is just a normal guy trying to make a buck. Please be kind to him and treat him as you would like to be treated. He has agreed to work with his customers on assuring quality by allowing us to exchange equal value in costs of lab tests for store credits. We are now in the process of selecting the next supplement to be sumbitted for independent testing. After we make that decision, we will select the submitter; it will not be myself, as I would like to retain my credibility and further prove that I am only afilliated as a customer like anybody else in this forum.

But I have observed, (as I am sure others have as well) that some customers are more of a hassle than the profits they may bring, and I can certainly respect any business's right to refuse service to any customer.

If you threaten a business owner, you can be sure he will not want your business, it is that simple. And when you are backed up on orders, why would you want to make these problematic customers your priority? I wouldn't. I would either ignore them or not process their order at all, but that is just me.

I am not aware a single long term member (ie post count > 100) of this forum having any problems with Rizzer's service. Until I see an example where someone credible in this forum having troubles with Rizzer's service, I will assume that he is overwhelmed with orders and some particularly annoying people are bothering him and complaining here and that is that... ;)

Be well. ;)

#178 carl0s

• 12 posts

Posted 07 November 2004 - 10:13 PM

I am not aware a single long term member (ie post count > 100) of this forum having any problems with Rizzer's service.  Until I see an example where someone credible in this forum having troubles with Rizzer's service, I will assume that he is overwhelmed with orders and some particularly annoying people are bothering him and complaining here and that is that...  ;)

Be well.  ;)

To be fair nootropi/adam, people (such as myself and a couple above) have been waiting a month, so there are problems with his service. What is true though, is that he's not out to rip us off and take our money. He's just had a rough time lately. Some people are losing their rag and almost going for revenge, which is a pain in the arse but you can kind of understand it. Some people aren't quite as passive as others (moi :) <-- why is that winky so bloody screwy? I don't like winking like that)

#179 jpars82

• 104 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:28 AM

I've been a here a long time on this forum though I don't post too often. I've ordered from Rizzer 3 times and always got my order. Granted, 2 of the times he could of been a little faster with his shipping but he made up for it every time with giving me usually 25% more free meds. He's also responded to my med suggestions. I asked if he could get in Sulbutiamine and sure enough, a month later he had it in stock. I've never talked to him personally on the phone but overall he seems like a pretty good guy. It seems he could use a little work in the customer service department though. Anyways, I'm hoping he'll get Oxiracetam in. I see that Axiom's website is down now and Unique Nutrition's price is outrageous. We'll see I guess.

Josh

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#180 pinballwizard

• Life Member
  • 317 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 04:41 AM

You get post on a Sunday? You lucky bugger. We don't even get a morning and afternoon delivery anymore here in England. The post comes some time after 9:30 if we get the good postie, and that's it. 6 days a week. I'm sure my order is due to arrive pretty soon, but it makes getting out of bed less exciting on a Sunday when you know there's no chance ;)

No, post comes once a day 6 days a week. It was saturday night in california, when I posted regarding the post.

Nootropi see my PM, with regard to my selection for testing. Nothing suspicious, just a good candidate.

cheerio, [tung]

Pinball

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users