Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

smi2le.biz

• Please log in to reply
206 replies to this topic

#181 carl0s

• 12 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 09:54 AM

Well, the postie was early today, and I got out of bed to find a nice big package.
MY ORDER ARRIVED FROM SM.I2.LE.BIZ ;)

minus the gelatin capsules though. I think there wasn't enough room in the envelope for them so they should probably be along later.

Thanks Mike ;)

#182 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 08 November 2004 - 02:54 PM

Hey wow, so has mine! I got:

Pyritinol
Pyridoxamine hydrochloride
NAC
MSM
Two lots of coral calcium
Spirulina

Parcel was posted on November 3.

Missing from the order was a big jar of phenibut, but like carl0s maybe tomorrow will bring further joy as my packet was completely full too. Mike also owes me phosphatidylserine (PS) and sulbutiamine from some time back - he's was out of those so I guess they'll appear later.

I'll let you know if the rest turns up, or if there are further problems.

THANKS MIKE!! [!;)] [!;)] [tung]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#183 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2004 - 11:20 AM

It's now 13 November and the rest hasn't turned up. [cry] Neither has Mike replied to my e-mail.

I'll give it until Monday and then give him a call. Anyone know which zone he's in? (Must be at least 5 hours behind UK)

Thanks, Jonathan.

#184 markov_chaney

• 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 02:30 AM

Got mine too. Not exactly what I ordered (missing Idebenone), but Rizzer sent considerably more Aniracetam than I ordered. More than making up for the cost difference, so I ain't complaining. He'll get my business again.

Edited by markov_chaney, 16 November 2004 - 05:56 AM.

#185 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 04:22 AM

Amazing to me that people will deal with such a lack of customer service. I go nuts if I find out an order is sitting longer than a few days, much less months.

In regard to the comments that he doesn't have enough time to answer emails, that is a crock. I answer over 200 emails per day personally. I forward on quite a few to various staff members, but I always find time to respond. For the past 2.5 years I've done this. That is how I built my business. To say he only responds to his "good" customers is crap.

As far as people calling/asking questions and not buying, that is part of it. I'm sure all of us have been in a place of business, only to ask a bunch of questions and never buy anything. If the guy doesn't want all the problems of owning his own business, maybe he shouldn't.

#186 markov_chaney

• 7 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:03 AM

In Mike's defense I'll say that it sounds like he's had some serious shit go down lately. As I have no previous experience with his business, I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. If the sort of service I received turns out to be the norm, and there are other suppliers that provide similar value, I would consider them as alternatives. I do know that the products I have received from Smi2le have been of excellent quality. And the devil you know is better than the devil you don't know.

As for going nuts.. I'm just patient. Why worry, it's not worth the stress.

#187 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:48 AM

Well I must say I'm very disappointed so I agree with a lot of what you say. The rest of my order(s) still haven't turned up and I'm waiting to see what's appeared on my credit card bill (due very soon) before contacting Mike or (if all else fails), pulling the credit. A courteous reply to an e-mail is not too much to ask for; it's not as if I send many because I sympathise with the problems that he has had. Even easier for him would be to keep the website up to date [angry]

But who else sells (for example amongst many) centrophenoxine powder or idebenone powder (especially to the UK and especially at reasonable prices)? I have spent a long time searching - maybe I've missed something but Mike is the only one who sells most of what I want, and is on the lookout for the rest.

And yes, I have ordered from 1Fast400 before. I have been surprised and extremely happy at the fast service, but the range of bulk powders is *very* limited. Yup, nothing beats the Rizzer chemistry set. [thumb]

As for pramiracetam it's all but impossible to find, except at completely extortionate prices. I guess I'll need to comb through all the sources again for everything I need but usually there's some sort of hassle involved. I haven't been in this forum for long so I don't know - where does everyone else buy from?

Jonathan :)

#188 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 07:47 AM

smil2e.biz is out of business.

His merchant account has been suspended.

Mike is down and out for good.

Edited by unipolar_mania, 17 November 2004 - 09:36 AM.

#189 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:03 AM

not a surprise there. But a disapointment.

Perhaps 1fast might pick up the slack and start selling some of the stuff rizzer formerly had. Hint hint :)

• Lurker

Posted 16 November 2004 - 08:21 AM

If this is true, well... it's not good at all.

I don't know many other places that ship to Canada and have the same prices and selection as Rizzer had.

#191 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 11:20 AM

How do you know this?

#192 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 12:22 PM

How do you know this?

Yes, I wouldn't be too sure that unipolar mania is correct. In accordance with his user name, he is rather manic and as many manic, affectively ill individuals, affected by delsions of grandeur. Unipolar mania has sent me about 5 personal messages talking to me, saying stuff like:

1.  I want you to talk to Rizzer and tell him to get his out together.

My reply:

"I hardly talk to the guy. I check this forum about two or three times a day though.

I am a full time student."

2.  I want you to talk to Rizzer and tell him to get his out together. *yes, the same pm twice in a row

My reply:

"Hey man,

I do not know why you keep sending me stuff... "

3.  Wish his business goodbye for me.

4.  He is losing many customers doing his own thing.

My reply:

"Rizzer does his own thing. "

Clearly, unipolar mania and his comments are not to be taken without a grain of salt (and a lime, too :))

#193 Mike M

• 404 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 12:49 PM

We are already pushing the legal law with some of these powders. We have a large shipment of items coming in now fo new things. We just have to wait for suppliers to get clearance before we can sell. As mentioned before, we don't EMS stuff in like Rizzer. We'll do what we can.

#194 chris_h

• 71 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 03:34 PM

We are already pushing the legal law with some of these powders.

Would you please expand on this? I am thinking about making an order, but I do not want to push the law.

#195 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:02 PM

... I'll look at all this traffic later (as I have to go out this moment) but now I am REALLY confused.

I have just received a precise repeat of the order I got last week (see my Nov 8 post) but again, none of 3 missing / back order items. No answers to e-mails either. Awaiting my card statement then I'll call him.

...Back later

Jonathan [mellow]

#196 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:23 PM

Hey, Rizzer is just a human. So are we all. I suggest that you place a phone call with him before you place an order; that way you can be sure that he has what you want in stock. He says on his site that the sub. is out.

#197 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 06:26 PM

I entitle nootrtop.
I spoke to Mike several times and he really tries do do his best. I even spoke to him today. In my opinion he is a good guy having some trubles at the moment.
I made up my opinion upun my experiences with him. He send always very good amunts of stuff - always more. The stuff always came in time - except once but after that he doubled the amount of some powders. As well he seems very supportive and nice at the phone. No one can beat his prices though.

Apropos 1fast you do a good job as well but somehow your orders get always seized by the cusutums, even if I order with fedex-shipping and even if I let ship it to poland but then it comes through after they checked the inside. Now I am waiting for my last order for more than one month - what the fu.. And the shipping costs ;(.

@1fast you could consider of lowering them and also how you ship them out rizzers sendings usually get through.

Mike does this a lot better though he had some shitty troubles last time
As he told me he is out of stock of alotof stuff right now but is going to send the rest when he gots it.

So be patient and support him, because who will offer us that knd of prices on nootropics! He?

stay cool

g

#198 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 16 November 2004 - 10:21 PM

Nootropi, qulasch, I think you are right. There are some bizarre things about the way that he works but then a whole load of awful things have happened to him recently.

I e-mailed him this evening and got an immediate reply. The items I ordered are out of stock and he gave me timescales and and an offer of a refund on the sub, which might take a bit longer. I said I will be patient as long as I get them eventually. Communications do a lot to boost confidence :)

Please don't stick the knife in.

I think he is suffering from what we here call the winners' curse. Sensibly, probably, just getting his head down and working as hard as he can to do the best he can for the maxmum number of customers. That's the way I read it anyway.

I suggested he did small, regular updates to his site to increase people's confidence.

I don't think he would be unhappy for me to cut and paste his reply as follows, since I like to be supportive if I possibly can:

Hi Jonathan;

Sorry about all that; I've got phenibut coming in soon and PS as well;
as soon as they come in I will send yours out to you; The sulbutiamine
might take a bit longer or I might have to give you a refund on it; The
phenibut I'm hoping comes in sometime this week and it will all be sent
out at that point right away........I'm going to put up a new site with
a number of new products; probably at the end of this week; I figured
I'd hold off on the updates until then...

Well what do you say?

Time to get laid back I guess, not emotional. I'll report back from time to time. [thumb]

Best wishes to you all [lol]

Jonathan

#199 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 09:12 AM

yes, yohn is right, be patient and let the guy do his job. He also changed places and this means a lot of work as well - regarding the other circumstances it is much more than a lot [mellow]
support him!! -and we will get much more good nootrpics at the best prices ever seen.

Tell me: Who was the guy who made for example 1fast400 to lower his prices?

Don't be a "maniac" ( [tung] )!!!!!!! Be patient [thumb]

If you really need your stuff buy it elsewhere, but you'll surely get your stuff afterwards from smile as well, and I am sure in a better amount than ordered!!
I am sure on that

Do not try to shut his buiness down as some guys from avant try to do so as maniac told us.
Probably other suppliers will boost their prices then.

think about that
once more: be patient (and phone him to know what is going on)
greetz
paul

#200 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 17 November 2004 - 01:45 PM

Tell me: Who was the guy who made for example 1fast400 to lower his prices?

paul

Ahhh....somebody in thread is pretty sharp. :)

#201 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 03:49 AM

...except for the fact I seem to have been overcharged by about a factor of 2.5 on the last order. [angry]

Even accounting for the pile of stuff I didn't ask for, it amounts to a factor of about 2.

Well, I guess this is a genuine mistake so back to trying to contact... [mellow]

Jonathan

#202 gulasch

• 38 posts

Posted 19 November 2004 - 03:06 PM

I think it just happened this way because he is out of stock of the other stuff and will surely send you another package with the stuff you hasn't got and maybe in larger amounts. Thats how I got him to know.
Just a suggestion but quite possible :)

#203 unipolar_mania

• 87 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:07 AM

Any luck Jonathan?

#204 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 11:00 AM

No luck yet.

I sent him an e-mail on Friday pointing out the error, and gave him a list of items I would have ordered next. I said he could either send me those or refund the discrepancy. I havn't heard anything, probably he takes time off at weekends and hasn't gotten to it yet.

We'll see what happens. I'm out for a few days after today.

Jonathan [mellow]

#205 geigertube

• 76 posts

Posted 21 November 2004 - 01:48 PM

Jonathan,

If I were you, I'd skip emailing and just call him. You will get an answer much, much faster. I know it's stupid that emails aren't getting answered quickly or at all right now, but that seems to be the way it's going.

Steven

#206 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 05:41 PM

Yes I just did. He seems a really nice, friendly guy and very helpful. :)

It seems I may have pressed the wrong button on the order form (this is easy to do), which accounts for the very large bill. He was about to pack me enough phenibut to knock down a herd of elephants so I asked him to modify it a bit and send me some other stuff instead. Some more useful information:

He's almost out of idebenone. So if you are waiting for it there is likely to be a delay.

He has been having hassle with his computer (I can empathise with that).

He's waiting to get enough cash flow through to buy new products (some of these sound very interesting). I asked him about Pram and he said it was very hard to come by and that the suppliers were being somewhat unreliabe - but he expected to get some through before too long.

Having done a web search and found loads of weird oriental pharmaceutical companies my guess is that he has to buy large quantities of some things - maybe 50 Kg or more with some of them so I can understand the cash flow problem

He's promising a better web site soon - which I reckon we will get - but don't hold your breath until it appears. Basically, he sounds laid back but that's cool - it would be so easy to get messed up by some of the things that have happened to him.

We'll see what happens

Jonathan [!;)]

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#207 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 24 November 2004 - 06:07 PM

See neg info on this site before ordering idebenone...sigh or pram.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users