Another SMI2LE.BIZ horror story

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
570 replies to this topic

#541 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 06:49 AM

This is my first post on here --

Strange isn't it? A first time poster's review of smi2le.biz! Just what we need! Thanks for sharing!

You really should shut up already!
Talk is cheap you said, still you do little else.

Ok, you sent a couple of samples to a lab, just to puff smi2le a little more, it's pretty obvious.
'Store credit for testing' is the only thing that Rizzer has that nobody else offers for the public.

He also offers pubic hairs and DIRTY, unevenly pre-capped powders. You don't see that as an health issue?

As long as Rizzer scams people out of their money and runs such a flaky business you will be seeing many more first timers post negative things about him.
Rightfully so. Do not discredit people on post-count.

Welcome bleslie, don't let nootopi scare you away.
He is an insane, arrogant and self-centered child with a low self-esteem.

Nootropi ruins the spirit of this place, seriously.

Why am I not a full member? Think about it.

#542 bleslie

• 8 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 08:12 AM

Hey, no problem. Anyone can confirm that smi2le is selling products that can land one in prison by loading the front page -- at least as I type this. Nootropi, if you are the rare individual who can actually contact Mike Rizzer, you should tell him to get this cleared up immediately. It is mind-boggling to think that anyone in the business of selling "prohormones" (actually, what he is selling are straight steroidal hormones) would not have been aware of the government ban that started on Jan. 19th -- particularly for someone already in legal trouble with the feds.

Btw, selling prohormones had nothing to with longevity or cognitive enhancement (arguably the opposite!). Rizzer has posted on usenet about selling these solely for the large profit margins.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#543 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 03:29 PM

He also offers pubic hairs and DIRTY, unevenly pre-capped powders. You don't see that as an health issue?

I saw something that looked like an eyelash, pubic hair or possibly hair from a beard or goatee. Regardless, I threw away a lot of the batch (it was aniracetam) because it was such an unsanitary sight. It's like finding a hair in a piece of food - it just ruins your apetite for the remainder.

Welcome bleslie, don't let nootopi scare you away.
He is an insane, arrogant and self-centered child with a low self-esteem.

Anyone is welcome to submit their experiences with any company, including the singularly favorite Smi2le. Being a "Full Member" does not entail the right to imtimidate new members into not disucssing any topic relating to the discussion.

#544 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:19 PM

Sorry guys, but I am forced to give you a pre-prepared reply (this is getting old):

First, see here

Then go here

When you are done with those, go here as well.

Okay, fine, then Go here.

Take care, and use your noodle.  [lol]

edit: I wanted to make sure that everybody knows that my philosophy is not always alligned with Rizzer's.  Smi2le (as space migration, intelligence squared, life extension); wow, cool name, not too marketable in my book. 

Like, for example; I do not get exited like several of you with his spaceship mumbo jumbo with the cult stuff.  Personally, I know (and often laugh about the fact that) that is just Rizzer just trying to make fun of and drawing attention to everybody else's so easily molded perception.  I should make clear that the only reason why I support Rizzer as Smi2le.biz is due to the fact that he allows ANY customer (that includes you) to assay his products for store credit. 

There are few, if any, besides myself, whom act upon this offer.  That saddens me; that so many people in this forum have so much to *say,* yet have no action to quantify their statements.  Talk (yes, even in the forum of typing) is cheap.  Actions, however, define our reality; after all; you are what you do, not what you say you do.  :)

To those of you whom regularly contribute to the discussions here, thank you for your words.  Please consider works as well.  At least consider supporting this community; become a member here or find it in your pocketbook the decency to give a donation to the Immortality Institute.  After all, without the leadership here, several of you would have no place to file your emphatic, animated, and I am sure so justified online complaints about smi2le.biz. :)

Posted Image

Click the image. :)

#545 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 25 January 2005 - 04:31 PM

I spoke to Mike at smi2le yesterday and I mentioned that he is the only one on the internet except the Chinese who is selling prohormones any longer.

He seemed to think that his were so new of a class of prohormones that they were not on the list. While they are new I think the risk is just too great and I warned him that this was a bad idea considering his recent troubles with the DEA. He agreed but seems to not have taken immediate action to remove this. I spoke to one of his workers today and mentioned the very great likelyhood of guys with guns once again visiting smi2le.biz to confiscate under forfiture laws everything he has.

The thing about these items being schedule3 items they come under forfiture laws now so If a federal judge thinks you made money on prohormones after the ban you are likely to have all your stuff packed into a truck and sold at government auction.

Not worth the risk. I hope he gets this down quickly. I don't do a lot of business with him but no one has some of the things he has like KRALA and Pregnenolone in bulk form at a price that I can afford.

I think that if you found a beard hair in his products or an eyelash perhaps that his people are not wearing masks or hairnets. In food packing service you are required to wear a face mask if you have facial hair. His people should follow basic food packing standards at least. A plastic face shield is also a good idea when packing bulk items so you do not accidently wipe your eye and end up with a eyelash in your product.

#546 velocidex

• 75 posts

Posted 27 January 2005 - 09:57 PM

Does anyone know where I can find rizzer's number? I wish to contact him in regards to an order that is six months overdue =\ (I posted about this previously). My emails have never been replied to.

#547 chelovd

• 44 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 01:49 AM

Krieg, you'll eventually get your stuff... FYI, when I order a few items & I don't receive one out of a few, I assume he's out of stock & I ask to send me the equivalent $ of another product.

#548 velocidex

• 75 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 02:00 AM

To be fair, I ordered on the 4th of September, 2004. I've tried several times to contact since then, to no avail. I've received NOTHING. No partial orders, NOTHING. All I ordered was centrophenoxine, choline and acetyl carnitine

#549 eternaltraveler

• Guest, Guardian
  • 6,471 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:37 AM

that's absurd.

Were you charged?

#550 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:47 AM

"He seemed to think that his were so new of a class of prohormones that they were not on the list. While they are new I think the risk is just too great and I warned him that this was a bad idea considering his recent troubles with the DEA. He agreed but seems to not have taken immediate action to remove this. I spoke to one of his workers today and mentioned the very great likelyhood of guys with guns once again visiting smi2le.biz to confiscate under forfiture laws everything he has."

Maybe....someone...can bake him a cake with a file in it.

Any...such compound can be easily added to the ban list. There are actually posted lists he could check to see.... In any case it fits the image we all have of him.

velocidex,

If you paid by credit card contest the charge. If paypal complain. The number is...easiest place is on Nootropi's board (click on link in his sig) there was a thread where someone was complaining same as youy and he posted it.

#551 brooklynjuice

• 115 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 03:53 AM

And Im the con man! HA! BTW i did some searching and apparently his sloppy business has complaints all over the net. Search googlr group and other forums like avantlabs. But hey he gives Stootrupi a discount! Hes just a paid advertiser nothing else nothing more.

This whole COA/ melting point crusade is just a way to angle a discount and his blantant post whoring shows this man is in desperate need of attention.

#552 nootropi

• 1,207 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 05:24 AM

Posted Image

#553 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 06:54 AM

This whole COA/ melting point crusade is just a way to angle a discount and his blantant post whoring shows this man is in desperate need of attention.

LMAO!!
[thumb] [thumb] [thumb]

ps: The "crusade" never had any validity, that was obvious when 1FAST400 made the offer and Nootropi scurried off.

#554 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 28 January 2005 - 07:06 AM

I talked to folks at smi2le about nootropi. They have heard of him but he is not a big favorite I think. I do not think they give him a big discount. They should charge him extra in my opinion since he is such a pain as a customer for anyone. JMO.

Can you imagine that your already thin margin is constantly erroded by a guy that runs around telling everyone they should have all their order HPLC tested at $150 a pop and then demand store credit each timed they do this.

It could ruin any small business to deal with such a cost offered at random by anyone.

You hurt them more than you know nootropi. The guy is bleeding money from all the held up credit card transactions already I would expect. What a blessing you are to no one but your self.

#555 velocidex

• 75 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 12:06 AM

that's absurd.

Were you charged?

Yep. My credit card was charged for the appropriate amount

scottl - I would have contested the charge, but you only have a short period in which to do this. That time has more than passed, and so now there's nothing I can do about it. I've been more than generous with my time (and money!) and merely want my goods, as ordered. I'm not angry at rizzer, just extremely disappointed with the lack of response to my emails, especially given the time that has elapsed

#556 MoodyBlue

• 144 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:44 AM

Does anyone know where I can find rizzer's number? I wish to contact him in regards to an order that is six months overdue =\ (I posted about this previously). My emails have never been replied to.

Yes, Velocidex, whenever I call Rizzer, I call him at his toll free number which is 1-877-311-4442, and although you may have to call several times a day before someone answers the phone, often someone answers immediately, and more often than not it is Mike (Rizzer) who answers. He's very friendly to talk with and so are the others who work with him. The other two Smi2le phone numbers which were formerly listed on his website are 1-856-652-9118 and 1-609-231-1343, though I don't know if they are still valid numbers, since I only use the toll free number. Just as an example of what I feel is his honesty in business, I ordered 150 Grams of Alpha GPC along with other products in a $282 order on Oct. 5, 2004. The Alpha GPC was listed as a backordered item on an informal invoice. I just got it two days ago. Some confusion there.

#557 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 01:45 AM

I would have contested the charge, but you only have a short period in which to do this. That time has more than passed,

Perhaps so. Nevertheless I would still call up the credit card and complain. You never know.

#558 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 06:01 AM

I have another crappy experience with smi2le.biz, I only ordered from him because he is the only one with RALA or KRALA in bulk I could find. I only spent about $120 this time but still had no delivery after over a week even though I called and he said it would be shipped a week ago. I can not find another source for bulk Pregnenolone or B6- Pyridoxamine DiHydroChloride, so I used him as a sourced for these items plus bulk KRALA and RALA.

As usual he said he would do something and did not do it.

I do not have time for such unprofessional behavior. I lodged a complaint with paypal. I left my email and phone and ask him to call me and resolve it with a mail confirmation number and I woulld drop it. I am as usual dissapointed by his lack of care if anyone wants to do business with him or not.

I keep telling Mike at 1fast400 that if he starts to purchase the things in bulk that smi2le.biz carries that he is not now carring he will likely land most if not all of his Rizzer's customers after he self distructs from his own disorganized slackful way of doing business.

To his credit he did take down the prohormones after I called and emailed several times with warnings that this was bad business.

If you are reading this Mike / Rizzer you need to get it together man. You are spending far to much time slacking and not enough getting your business in order. Lay off of anything you carry that might be bad for doing business, like phenibut. Try some extra of the more stimulating things on your order list if need be.

Do your business first and play later when the work is done.

#559 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 02:30 PM

To his credit he did take down the prohormones after I called and emailed several times with warnings that this was bad business.

Some of them are still listed.

Lay off of anything you carry that might be bad for doing business, like phenibut. Try some extra of the more stimulating things on your order list if need be.

Why is selling phenibut bad for business?

#560 vortexentity

• 243 posts

Posted 30 January 2005 - 04:23 PM

Not selling it but doing it at work. Have you ever tried to work on phenibut? It makes you kind of lazy. These guys act very lazy and slackful. Not like they care if they are in business at all but like this is just something to do to make money to go party on.

This is just an observation I could be wrong but they act like people on drugs. They do not do what they say. It takes them forever to get the simplest thing done and they fail to provide customers with any feedback from either phone calls of email.

#561 mercurygirl

• 7 posts

Posted 04 February 2005 - 03:01 AM

Hi guys,

Apologies if this has already been discussed. I order from Smi2le simply because he offers the combo pill with Aniracetam, Alpha GPC and Picamilon. I have shaky hands due to illness and do not want to cap my own. Does anyone know of any other source for such a combo?

Thanks!

Sarah

#562 jonathan2111

• 21 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 02:08 PM

Hi

First a belated reply (with apology) to Scottl post Jan21:

SMI2LE business is weird - maybe "unusual" would be a better description - well - see all the posts on this thread for example. To cut a long story short:

He used to answer my e-mails but now never does (not that I send *that* many).
I (too) warned him about the dubious stuff he was still advertising but he's done nothing about it.
The website has not been updated and I have never received a newsletter
Once I received two shipments of most of the things I ordered, (one week apart) but none of the most expensive (Phenibut). My card had been charged very much more that I had expected. Later, I called him and he explained I had ordered 1.6Kg of the phenibut. The explanation (eventually) appeared to be that my mouse wheel had clocked the quantity round at some point and not scrolled the page. In that instance I let him keep the money but halved the order of Phen and gave him a whole list of other stuff over the 'phone that would keep me going for 6 months - 1 year. To be fair all that lot subsequently arrived within a week. I'm sure I ended up with more product than I paid for, he was cool about that, however it didn't stack up that I got double all the miscellaneous stuff at the start. Hence, "weird".

However, to be fair to him I have never lost money and although there have been some delays everything has come good - except for out of stock product such as sulbutiamine and PS. I'm surprised it takes him so long to restock but then I don't know the business.

Secondly:

My plan is to call him in a couple of days to find out what is going on. There are still some items I'm keen to acquire, however all the exchanges on these pages are beginning to make me worry. When I look elsewhere it is damn near impossible to get anything at a reasonable price that I haven't already got -stocks of thanks to Mike- AND would be willing to ship to UK. I could get, for example, pramiracetam from Nubrain but the price is outrageous.

As a start, do any of you know who has the following, at reasonable cost, preferably in the form of powder, that would be willing to ship to the UK?

Pramiracetam
Oxyracetam
Sulbutiamine
PS
Hydergine

By the way, I've got a complicated stack which I refine each month. It seems to work extremely well however I am seeking to up-rate and improve it. If anyone wants to know what it is I will willingly post here (if someone can tell me how to attach an EXCEL spreadsheet - I still haven't got the hang of how you do this, or add signature images on the left hand side. I can't find a help facility (maybe it's just me being incompetent)).

Many thanks and kind regards to you all

Jonathan [!;)]

#563 scottl

• 2,177 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 08:36 PM

Johnathan,

Anyone not living in a cave knows what they are dealing with if ordering from Smi2le. Nuff said.

It sounds like Bulknutrition.com will be having in pramacetam so hang in there. Watch this thread for a reply to my question:

http://forums.1fast4...340

Bulknutrition does have sulbutamine coming in (I think another 3 or 4 week) and not sure, but they may have PS already in...or coming in. You can check their site and post requests in that thread. Hydergine I think is a drug if so...probably no luck on that one.

#564 stellar

• 366 posts

Posted 05 February 2005 - 10:06 PM

This thread won't die, can we PLEASE lock it?

#565 brokenportal

• Life Member, Moderator
  • 7,046 posts

Posted 15 February 2005 - 08:39 PM

Who is the DEA exactly and what DEA deal is it that is being discussed here?

#566 magr

• Topic Starter
  • 157 posts

Posted 16 February 2005 - 04:44 PM

Hydergine FAS can be had from QHI.co.uk.

1.6 kg Phenibut sounds like a stack! :)

Please post a list of your supplements/drugs, preferably in another thread,
I would love to hear your experiences and thoughts!

#567 shapeshifter

• 42 posts

Posted 19 February 2005 - 03:44 PM

By the way, I finally received my last order from Smi2le. I had to call him on the phone to get things done. First I spoke to his assistant and 3 weeks later I spoke to Mike himself. At that time he already sent my order a day earlier. And indeed, my order arrived 1 week later.

#568 clyou

• 2 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 01:01 AM

I had a similar experience this year with smi2le.biz. i ordered a bunch of nootropics in march and then was told that ceratin items were not in stock so they askd me if i'd like to wait. i decided i'd wait for a bit. after two months, i decided to change the order so i did and was charged extra money. then i heard nothing from them. then i found out the business was busted. jeff did wrote me back and apologized and told me my stuff would be shipped right away. a week later, i got another email saying that my order was not shipped and he would personally take care of it the next day. that was the last time i heard from them. later on i read on their site and jeff left the company. i tried to reach them through email and heard nothing back. my bank is investigating now and i hope i will get my money back... anyone did get the money back?

#569 hondoleroy

• 17 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 05:58 AM

v;you,

No. story same-same as yours. Almost to a T. No goods, no money returned, What a rip off.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#570 REGIMEN

• 570 posts

Posted 24 June 2005 - 11:19 AM

you two really really need to read up on here and the avantlabs forum about smi2le....

Smi2le.biz
Rest In Pieces
May 2005

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users