Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

Stablon - Tianeptine

• Please log in to reply
56 replies to this topic

#1 Andy82

• 24 posts

Posted 22 January 2011 - 04:08 PM

I'm looking for possible sources for Stablon - Tianeptine. I know about www.aurapharm.com however at 90 tablets per month it works out expensive. Does anyone know any cheaper sources?
  • like x 1

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 31 March 2011 - 03:42 PM

As far as I can tell, that really is the lowest price on the net. It's even cheaper than the Intas generic tianeptine from magicpharma, which usually has great prices.

You could try the other indian suppliers since India is probably the only place that makes generics, but frankly, you may as well go with aurapharm. If their tianeptine is the real Servier brand, and it's cheaper than the generic, then you've probably found the best, cheapest source.

Tianeptine treatment is, unfortunately, unavoidably expensive IME. Hopefully someone here can prove me wrong -- I'd love to look into tianeptine some day if it becomes a more affordable option.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#3 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 29 May 2011 - 09:20 PM

Bump...

Anyone have any experience with this vendor? (aurapharm.com) I tried ordering Stablon (60 x 12.5mg = $42) from them but it said there was a security problem with my credit card once I had already entered all my info and wouldn't allow the order to finalize. Looks like they usually ship but was wondering if anyone else has first hand experience. Thanks

#4 Vindex

• 80 posts

Posted 11 June 2011 - 03:59 AM

I placed an order with them a couple of days ago, afaik it's been shipped.

#5 Blink

• 48 posts

Posted 15 July 2011 - 04:28 PM

I've been looking for a place to buy this for a couple of days now without luck. The problem is non of the big vendors seems to ship to my country here in northern Europe.

Does anyone know a other vendors within Europe? The only one I've seen so far is aurapharm.

#6 Andy82

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 17 July 2011 - 10:13 PM

I've been looking for a place to buy this for a couple of days now without luck. The problem is non of the big vendors seems to ship to my country here in northern Europe.

Does anyone know a other vendors within Europe? The only one I've seen so far is aurapharm.

I've successfully ordered Stablon from aurapharm.com and they shipped to the UK without any problems

#7 Blink

• 48 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 11:53 AM

Aurapharm doesn't seem to ship to Sweden. I have no idea why since it's legal here.

So if anyone would like to make a group order or something, and reship it that would be great.

#8 Andy82

• Topic Starter
  • 24 posts

Posted 21 July 2011 - 09:49 PM

Aurapharm doesn't seem to ship to Sweden. I have no idea why since it's legal here.

So if anyone would like to make a group order or something, and reship it that would be great.

Hi Blink,

Have you checked with them regarding shipping to Sweden?

The website says:

Worldwide Delivery
We ship to all countries except AUSTRIA, FINLAND and NORWAY. Please accept our apologies for this inconvenience. Orders with the shipping address to these countries will be cancelled.

#9 Blink

• 48 posts

Posted 22 July 2011 - 05:49 PM

Yeah, I've tried contacting them asking about that without any response.

When checking out to enter a shipping address Sweden is not in the list of countries. So I guess they won't ship it here.

#10 DaneV

• 98 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 01:25 PM

I`m about to re-order stablon from aurapharm next week. I dont mind ordering a few extra boxes and ship them to sweden (or any other country within europe). You can PM me if you`re interested. I`ll be shipping them from the Netherlands.

I`m not interested in making money with this order so the price will be aurapharm price + shipping costs to your country.

Edited by DaneV, 24 July 2011 - 01:29 PM.

#11 srd

• 53 posts

Posted 24 July 2011 - 06:51 PM

ask at www.cognix.in......it is indian website. they may provide it to u if you ask

#12 riloal

• 91 posts

Posted 22 October 2011 - 10:02 PM

Hi, another source for stablon apart from aureapharm? Thanks

#13 chrono

• Guest, Moderator
  • 2,444 posts

Posted 23 October 2011 - 11:12 PM

test

#14 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 12:07 AM

IAS sells it here: http://www.antiaging...h_query=Stablon

Biogenises AntiAging (same company, maybe?) sells it here: http://www.biogenesi...products_id=105

#15 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 24 October 2011 - 01:00 AM

I finally ordered some tianeptine from aurapharm and should be receiving it soon. As far as I can see, that is the cheapest source online. Biogenisis AntiAging is nearly or more than twice the price (watch for the pill quantity x30 instead of x60).

Besides buying raw powder from China (1kg ~$3,500USD), this seems to be the cheapest form online. If anyone finds a cheaper source please let us know.

#16 Thorsten3

• 1,123 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 October 2011 - 05:38 PM

Aurapharm are pretty decent I have also purchased deprenyl, escitalopram, sertraline, tianeptine and modifinil from them before without any problems. Shipping to the UK usually takes a couple of weeks in my case.

#17 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 09:51 PM

Wow, yea.... AuraPharm definitely has the best prices. Sorry about my earlier suggestion, I didn't know AuraPharm was so competitively priced. Manic_racetam, please update and let us know when you receive your shipment. I am considering purchasing Stablon from AuraPharm as well and would like your input on their shipping, product quality (packaging, product appearance, etc), and your experience with the product itself!

Thanks.
  • like x 1

#18 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 01 November 2011 - 10:01 PM

Wow, yea.... AuraPharm definitely has the best prices. Sorry about my earlier suggestion, I didn't know AuraPharm was so competitively priced. Manic_racetam, please update and let us know when you receive your shipment. I am considering purchasing Stablon from AuraPharm as well and would like your input on their shipping, product quality (packaging, product appearance, etc), and your experience with the product itself!

Thanks.

Yes, really great prices in comparison to other places that I've seen so far! I got my product five days ago. If I'm remembering correctly it took 12 days or so from the time I ordered it for it to arrive at my home in middle America. There was one folded empty box with 8 blister packs of 15 pills each (I ordered 2 X 60 pills) in a small manila envelope. That manila envelope was inside a larger padded manila envelope.

I've been journaling my experiences so far and will have a report up in a few weeks most likely. It's a strange effect so far. Not as strange as taking SSRI's that's for sure, those make me super flat/dulled-emotions. I'm hoping the effects will stabilize after 2 weeks, and then I'll know if I want to order more or not, in time to get more before I run out. I'll keep you posted SRI :)

#19 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 02 November 2011 - 01:16 AM

Thanks.

Yes, really great prices in comparison to other places that I've seen so far! I got my product five days ago. If I'm remembering correctly it took 12 days or so from the time I ordered it for it to arrive at my home in middle America. There was one folded empty box with 8 blister packs of 15 pills each (I ordered 2 X 60 pills) in a small manila envelope. That manila envelope was inside a larger padded manila envelope.

I've been journaling my experiences so far and will have a report up in a few weeks most likely. It's a strange effect so far. Not as strange as taking SSRI's that's for sure, those make me super flat/dulled-emotions. I'm hoping the effects will stabilize after 2 weeks, and then I'll know if I want to order more or not, in time to get more before I run out. I'll keep you posted SRI :)

Thanks a lot! So far the shipping experience seems ideal but I was hoping for something other than "strange" to describe the drug experience. I will stay posted for your updates so thank you for the quick reply. My first few questions for your next update would be:

- how much are you taking? the recommended 12.5 TID?

- do you feel the mood brightening effects? if so, how long do they last?

- cognitively how is stablon affecting you? is it making it harder to articulate yourself? do you feel smarter or dumber.... to put it bluntly?

If you could break it down into positives and negatives I'd appreciate it. Thanks again...

#20 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:40 PM

Thanks a lot! So far the shipping experience seems ideal but I was hoping for something other than "strange" to describe the drug experience. I will stay posted for your updates so thank you for the quick reply. My first few questions for your next update would be:

- how much are you taking? the recommended 12.5 TID?

- do you feel the mood brightening effects? if so, how long do they last?

- cognitively how is stablon affecting you? is it making it harder to articulate yourself? do you feel smarter or dumber.... to put it bluntly?

If you could break it down into positives and negatives I'd appreciate it. Thanks again...

I'm on day 12 and the effects have finally stabilized (Stablon, stabilized.. lol). The first few days it seemed there was some sort of gel-coating just in between the spot where experience happens. It was a strange feeling, difficult to describe but not negative necessarily.

Actually the first day I took it I was quite productive at work. Had a million things going at once and was able to take it all in stride. My coworker said I seemed unhappy, but I felt that I was able to accomplish quite a bit without freaking out or letting myself get stressed.

After the first day a transition period began with a bit of unpredictable emotional states. Overall I felt pretty stable but sometimes a bit unhappy, or had feelings of discomfort in the fact that I'm medicating a depression problem that may be solved by other means.

Anyway, in answer to your questions.

-I'm taking the recommended dosage of 12.5 TID and haven't deviated off of this.

-I don't necessarily feel a mood brightening effect. Some moments of increased happiness, like one morning I woke up smiling but there is literally no "feeling" associated with dosing.
(I think the "risk" of abuse should be stricken from the medical literature. I was expecting some sort of serotonin warm happies and there is nothing of the sort, which is probably a good thing :) )

-Hmmm... Do I feel smarter or dumber? Neither really. I've noticed quite a bit of verbal fluency the past few days and I've been able to relate with close friends on an empathic level and articulate clearly my point. A few people have mentioned that I've been on one with the moral support so to say.

So it has possibly increased my emotional intelligence a bit. However, I've felt a bit like I've been bouncing around from circumstance to circumstance without really choosing my path consciously. When I look back on it in my journal in fact it appears I am choosing my actions as well as I ever have but I'm left with an experience of a near sleep walking (or maybe a bit zoned out).

Honestly nothing surprising with an antidepressant working on your serotonin pathways. I noticed yesterday and today that the effects have gotten predictable now though. I feel calm and pretty peaceful. I wouldn't say I feel really happy or anything, but I'm pretty sure the point of anti-depressants is to get you out of depression, not necessarily make you happy.

Write more later, gotta run.

#21 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 24 December 2011 - 09:45 AM

Not sure if this is ok to post or not since it's kind of spammy but I've got extra tianeptine that I'm hoping to get rid of. More info in my other post

#22 triqusy3

• 1 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 01:16 AM

I've purchased stablon twice. First from antiagingcentral (ac) and then from aurapharm (ap). The stablon from ac was from France and the au stablon was from Turkey. Servier does have a location in Turkey, but I am still very concerned about the quality of the pills from Turkey. The coating is uneven and sugary. Also, If I took an ac pill late in the afternoon, I would have very agitating dreams. The remedy for me was to not take a pill after 3 pm. The pills from ap do not have this same effect. I'm taking the ap pills qid. I was only taking the ac pills tid. I want to have the pills from Turkey tested in a lab; does anybody have a recommendation for a lab? If I find a lab at a reasonable price, I'll post the results here

#23 Hologram

• 61 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:27 PM

I'd really appreciate that, they're my provider for Stablon. Sorry, I can't offer recommendations on a lab.

#24 notspring

• 5 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 12:44 PM

I ordered from Aurapharm for this in early December. It was a refill and I have been using them for years for Stablon. I have had great communication with them in the past. This time, I got no communication. I also got no product. I contacted Veripayment their payment processor to ask them to try to contact him about my order. No reply even to his card processor. They refunded my money and I am sadly looking for another source.

#25 gwilki

• 4 posts

Posted 24 July 2012 - 08:44 PM

I realize that this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone in North America has found a supplier other than Aurapharm. I've had good luck with them for years for Ixel. However, I ordered Stablon from them in May. My Visa was debited, but no Stablon. I contacted Veri-payment. They said to contact Aura. I did that, but no reply. I contacted Visa and within two days, Veripayment refunded the payment. I've never heard from Aura and no drugs.
Has anyone found a good supplier who will ship to Canada?
Tks

#26 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 04:25 PM

I realize that this is an old thread, but I'm hoping someone in North America has found a supplier other than Aurapharm. I've had good luck with them for years for Ixel. However, I ordered Stablon from them in May. My Visa was debited, but no Stablon. I contacted Veri-payment. They said to contact Aura. I did that, but no reply. I contacted Visa and within two days, Veripayment refunded the payment. I've never heard from Aura and no drugs.
Has anyone found a good supplier who will ship to Canada?
Tks

https://www.ozayphar...mg60tablet.aspx

This is the supplier I use now. Not sure how their shipping to Canada is but to the US was really fast. I take the stuff everyday and it works well for me. Hope that helps :)

Edited by manic_racetam, 25 July 2012 - 04:26 PM.

#27 gwilki

• 4 posts

Posted 25 July 2012 - 05:52 PM

Thanks much for this. Their price is less than half of a couple of others that I've found. Is the product you receive the Sevier product or is it generic?

#28 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 26 July 2012 - 05:31 AM

Thanks much for this. Their price is less than half of a couple of others that I've found. Is the product you receive the Sevier product or is it generic?

Servier brand. Same stuff as aurapharm sells as far as I can tell yet more than 10 dollars cheaper. Ships out of Turkey. If you contact the sales rep from their company and buy in bulk they'll usually give you a discount too.

#29 robbs

• 10 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 09:09 PM

Anybody know how to order this to Sweden/Norway?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#30 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 19 November 2012 - 10:48 PM

Good luck finding it anywhere. Haven't verified it yet but looks like Turkey has made it a controlled substance, so might be difficult to find from now on.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users