* * * * * 7 votes

Coluracetam

Coluracetam

• Please log in to reply
228 replies to this topic

#181 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 24 March 2013 - 01:34 AM

I'm looking for one other person to split the cost of 10g Coluracetam - total $459 including EMS shipping from Season Zhu of TrustWe Group when their synthesis is complete mid-April.

10g = 500 doses: 250 per person.

Please reply by PM or in this thread, thanks!

#182 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 03:53 AM

I just received an email from Season Zhu of Trust&We Group!

She will have spectrums for their Coluracetam mid-April, presumably HPLC / HNMR / MS.

I will post them here as soon as she sends them.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#183 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 10:02 AM

Yes I received the same information from them and price is 429 with EMS for 10g.
Btw you say they're reliable, how do you know that, from your own experience?
They asked me if I am a company, do they only sell to companies?

#184 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 04:27 PM

I use a company name, you should probably too - be creative.

They're reliable because they take PayPal - so we can take our money back.

Scammers don't use PayPal for that reason - they always want the funds wired because that way they can't be recovered.

I've used that feature of PayPal a number of times over the years - it works nicely.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 25 March 2013 - 04:27 PM.

#185 Bismarck

• 41 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 09:39 AM

I will buy a relatively large order of coluracetam next month. For anyone interested you can pm me.

#186 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 29 March 2013 - 10:01 PM

I will buy a relatively large order of coluracetam next month. For anyone interested you can pm me.

What do you mean by relatively large?

I have contacted T&W and they plan on doing 97% purity coluracetam, that's why they are so cheap.

#187 Bismarck

• 41 posts

Posted 30 March 2013 - 01:29 AM

a few hundred gram

#188 andrea23

• 82 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:06 AM

will be available from the next week from the ebay seller vantage.cc http://www.ebay.co.u...=item460ce7fc97

#189 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 09:22 AM

very very very awesome indeed, finally, gonna get my hands on some! :)
  • like x 1

#190 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 22 May 2013 - 02:29 PM

will be available from the next week from the ebay seller vantage.cc http://www.ebay.co.u...=item460ce7fc97

nice!! what's with the delay @ liftmode and newstar? and when will he be selling unifiram?

#191 owtsgmi

• 162 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 08:02 PM

nice!! what's with the delay @ liftmode and newstar? and when will he be selling unifiram?

Good question! And, NewStar has been down all day. :mellow:

#192 blood

• 926 posts

Posted 24 May 2013 - 05:23 AM

I'd be interested but so far all suppliers I've found are in China, and the two available companies seem to have a one-star reputation.

Curious, how do you make that judgment on a Chinese chemical company's reputation?

(I'd like to buy a few herbs off alibaba, stuff I can't get locally, but it's hard to know how to assess trustworthiness when you don't speak the language or fully understand the culture. All of these companies have terrible web sites that don't inspire feelings of confidence.

#193 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 03:53 PM

Depending on the price of coluracetam once it's sold by a few vendors I might be highly interested in a group buy!
10-20 people 5-10g each.
If we use Season from Isochroma's Racetam Pricelist http://users4.jabry....etam Prices.htm we'd pay 1200$ including shipping to one recipient for 100g which would work out to 120$ plus shipping for 10g and 60$ plus shipping for 5g.
I would be down for 10g.
Anyone interested?

#194 Introspecta

• 622 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 04:46 PM

I can't see why you would need 10grams of Coluracetam. The dosage is 5-10 mgs 1-3 times a day. I found any more than 20mgs a day produced brain fog. Unless you want a year supply I guess you'd be good. Have you used Coluracetam before to know that you like it? I found little Cognitive benefit. At first it helped me socially and productively then after a few days pretty much gave me brain fog with increase color enhancement. Maybe it is something that should be dosed at 1-5 mgs. I still have a little left but every time I retry it I don't seem to get much out of it. I wish I had the patience to only use 1-5mgs for a few weeks with nothing else but I love my Piracetam due to the positive effects and motivational benefits.
  • dislike x 1

#195 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 05:04 PM

Yes I have used Coluracetam.

It did not give me brain fog at any point. I use a lot of consideration when choosing a compound for the long-term. So far this is the only nootropic (amongst Cerebrolysin) which has given me any real benefits and is also likely to show positive results in the long run.

This is my review copied from the COLURACETAM - User Feedback thread:

"My results after 5 weeks of use:

I tried Coluracetam in varying doses from 5-20mg orally and sublingually.
The optimal dose indeed seems to lie somewhere in between 10-20 mg sublingually 3-4 times a day.

Orally it seems to give me a certain amount of restlessness which I didn't experience when consuming coluracetam sublingually.
I experienced better short-term memory, heightend fluency of speech and quicker thoughts. Cognition seems generally improved.
Sublingually it seems to be a lot stronger as well as to considerably boost my mood and to lessen anxiety.

I did not experience enhanced vision or colors.

This is the only racetam I have reacted positively to.

My degree course at university is fairly challenging and I am highly aware of changes in cognition.

Considering the perceived benefits and the fact that Coluracetam is said to positively influence neurogenesis this is one of the few nootropics that I will use regularly and in the long-term."

Edited by spookytooth, 22 June 2013 - 05:07 PM.

#196 chris106

• 292 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:01 PM

I would be down for a group buy soon, but I also think that 5g would be well enough :)

#197 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 22 June 2013 - 10:35 PM

Alright, noted :)

I would be down for a group buy soon, but I also think that 5g would be well enough :)

#198 Stormy

• 27 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 07:14 AM

Definitely interested in 5g.

Anyone got any idea what the shelf life on this stuff is (assuming I keep it away from heat and light)? I tend to respond extremely well to racetams, so I'm willing to roll the dice on this one, but am curious how long I can hang onto it and keep using it, since 5g in theory should last me quite a while.

#199 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 08:59 AM

btw, vantage is experiencing some delays in introducing coluracetam, as well.

This is an e-mail that I got from him when i messaged him :

"Hi,

I'm not sure when it's going to be now, I spoke to the lab again this week and they're having trouble refining the product - it's proving to be much harder than they thought.

You might want to subscribe to my store, that way you get sent an email when I have new products listed.
"

Edited by marekso, 23 June 2013 - 09:00 AM.

#200 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 23 June 2013 - 02:41 PM

Hopefully the groupbuy won't be neccessary at all once Coluracetam is available from these vendors.

@Stormy: noted!

Edited by spookytooth, 23 June 2013 - 02:42 PM.

#201 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 24 June 2013 - 04:02 PM

there is now a thread for the group buy:
http://www.longecity...etam-group-buy/

#202 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 06 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

Seeing as the other threads are either group buy or feedback, I'd figure this might be more appropriate here:

I'm aware that there's little known about Coluracetam, but there seems to be even less information about metabolism and potential drug interactions in particular. Does anyone have some information on this? I'm currently taking Levetiracetam. Seeing as I might/probably will try Coluracetam in a few months, I'd like to be able to speculate if it would be safe to combine the two, or if it would be better to quit Levetiracetam.

Either way, I'm sure other people would also be interested on whether it might have any interactions with medications/nootropics/whatever.
  • like x 1

#203 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 03:46 PM

Seeing as the other threads are either group buy or feedback, I'd figure this might be more appropriate here:

I'm aware that there's little known about Coluracetam, but there seems to be even less information about metabolism and potential drug interactions in particular. Does anyone have some information on this? I'm currently taking Levetiracetam. Seeing as I might/probably will try Coluracetam in a few months, I'd like to be able to speculate if it would be safe to combine the two, or if it would be better to quit Levetiracetam.

Either way, I'm sure other people would also be interested on whether it might have any interactions with medications/nootropics/whatever.

Are You taking Leviracetam on medical grounds (because of epilepsy) or are You taking it as nootropic agent?

#204 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 07 July 2013 - 06:36 PM

Tricky question. Both I suppose. Not for epilepsy though.
So there's a riddle for you! Ha :)

#205 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 16 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

Well I came across this article recently. It might explain why there's visual enhancement with Coluracetam.

#206 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:29 AM

Ceretropic(google it) now has some in stock!

Edited by MasterHerb, 20 August 2013 - 03:29 AM.

#207 spookytooth

• 211 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 01:36 PM

Ceretropic(google it) now has some in stock!

They want $88.39 for the shipping to Europe though which is a joke. I didn't find an email address on their website to contact them about this.

#208 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:11 PM

Indeed, he made a new thread on Coluracetam so I checked his sale and added it to the Racetam Prices list but it's not a very good option for most and they won't ship to Canada and won't even list on the site which countries they ship to and which they don't.

Not to mention no contact form or email for support.

I will still keep the sale listed since it's the only one but I really hope to see some affordable powder/caps retailers appear.

#209 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 03:20 PM

Indeed, he made a new thread on Coluracetam so I checked his sale and added it to the Racetam Prices list but it's not a very good option for most and they won't ship to Canada and won't even list on the site which countries they ship to and which they don't.

Not to mention no contact form or email for support.

I will still keep the sale listed since it's the only one but I really hope to see some affordable powder/caps retailers appear.

I AM IN NO WAY AFFILIATED WITH THIS COMPANY!!!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#210 Betterself

• 41 posts

Posted 20 August 2013 - 05:29 PM

I may have bought the last bottle of coluracetam from ceretropic. They say they will try to restock soon though.
Sorry

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Coluracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users