massive brain damage from ECT, hypoxia at birth, mercury

brain damage

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 bacopa

• Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:13 AM

Some of you may have read my posts already, now hypoxia is getting worse, and I'm losing my cogntion, fast,

1) hypoxia at birth never told, 2) amalgam poisoining which led to psychotic break, in 05 also destroyed my cognition acutely in a week, (doctor thinks due to mercury) I know it. but I got much better etc.

3) ECT, one of the most horrific crime against humanity, 9 sessions around 1 amp and above each time at 450 volts or watts, I used to be 122 IQ even after a substantial hypoxic injury, well I was really smart ok?

Symptoms now:

* pressure headaches everynight, last week something happened massive hypoxic helium feel in my head that caused me to lose more cognition, and raging concussive headaches, every night, which started in June, feels like blunt instrument, and headaches on right temple where the ECT probe was placed.

*symptoms are amneisa, progressive, chronic insomnia since 05, after acute psychotic break, due I think to mercury amalgam poisoning.

, can't drive, can't remember whole life from ECT that my dad allowed me to do being an electricity wizard, yea. So he has ridiculoous guilt, and often blames me, but working on that

* concussive head aches from ECT, now every night, acute PTSD shit from Feb abuse

what supplements should I try?

#2 bacopa

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:16 AM

I have tons of supplements, mercury poisoiing is a huge problem in of itself, so this is one of the most complex problems I can think of, but I need to control the pressure headaches FAST...so what should I do, aspirin, fish oil? drinking lots of water.

I have nightmares in my sleep everynight when I do sleep, this might be over fast...I'm not afraid to face the music, but I gotta do whta I can...I know hyperbaric O2 would most likely help but it's contraindicated with heavily mercury toxic people...my dentist put it in to stop me from grinding, my whole family is poisoined, same dentist kind of thing.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 bacopa

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 02:59 AM

last bit of info I AM by all means amensic from ECT, and I can read but its gotten acutley worse in one week, pressure headaches I'm told cause it, and what else, terrible hypoxic feel many times, just happened, one thing I was doing to quell the pain after I thought it was over in Feb was smoking, obviously bad idea, but I wasn't getting help, and I was in acute states of delirum...

so I know smoking causes further hypoxia, and brain injured people also can remember things by others helping, which should be obvious, but I need help fast, I"m on brain injury forums on FB, dad is helping but he's an idiot, and my sister also an idiot, is a hollywood actress, and she is still not getting that she needs to come home and help me through this...

ideas? tons of supplements, warned of "glutamate storm" so what do NOT take would be useful, also warned against blood thinners at this point.,..finally refer me to any one you know that is not a doctor, heh meant to sound poetic, now I write like a robot.

#4 Rational Madman

• 1,295 posts

Posted 17 January 2012 - 07:36 AM

I would try Zicam nasal spray, but since it has a short half life, you'll have to dose continuously throughout the day.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this MEDICINES advertising spot to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#5 bacopa

• Topic Starter
  • Validating/Suspended
  • 2,223 posts

Posted 19 January 2012 - 12:43 AM

I'm seeing neruo tomorrow, for massive concusive head aches, not sure if they are cluster per se but I was told by some at brain injury forums it could be a "glutamate storm" I can't read up on that unfortunately because I lack half a brain, however I am better today in writing, so apparently you can get better from this, but I need help in the meantime,

I was told ibuprofen, and tylenol and wet towel for this concussive like headache I think is from ECT damage.

other than that if I can keep the headaches at bay I miight survive this, I think it could kill me, if I keep getting them, so I'm seeing neuro tomorrow,

I hope he isn't another medical fuck up. like every doc I've had and neruo in the past. giving me the exact wrong info,

Finally what supplements to avoid, Mr. Happy knows alot about this.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: brain damage

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users