• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Phenibut + Sulbutiamine + Caffeine good combo?

phenibut sulbutiamine caffeine piracetam confidence witty date

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 twistedfathom

• 2 posts

Posted 13 February 2012 - 12:43 AM

Hello everyone,

I have been looking around longecity for about a month now and have fallen in love with the intelligent community as well as the ideas of life expansion and mental functionality improvements.
I've finally decided to join and be a part of the community, and this is my first post here.

I'm going on a date with a 21-year old model tomorrow night and I really want to impress. I basically want to be focused yet relaxed, super confident, and witty. I'm an 18 year old male and I have a tendency to have moments of brain fog or loss of focus/interest when having conversations with people, and would like to make sure that doesnt happen to me on the date.

Do you think this would be a good combo for what i'm trying to achieve tomorrow night? I've taken each separately and respond well to their effects.

Phenibut (900mg)
Sulbutiamine (900mg)
Caffeine from Yerba Mate (160mg) *I have no caffeine tolerance*
Green tea (two tea bags)
Piracetam (700mg)

I know that Phenibut is bad to take often, and so I only have ever used it twice in the past three weeks.

What do you guys think? Will this make me superman for the night?

#2 JChief

• 638 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:20 AM

Ha well how did it go, superman?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 twistedfathom

• Topic Starter
  • 2 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 01:45 PM

It actually went extremely well! I had a small headache at first but it went away after about an hour and after that I had all of the effects that I had hoped for. The date went extremely well. I was witty, smooth-talking, relaxed, and confident. I'd definitely recommend this combo

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenibut, sulbutiamine, caffeine, piracetam, confidence, witty, date

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users