From dummy to genius in 6 months. "Math dummy to Quantum physics"

ampalex nuvigil omga fish oil gold dust advil green tea tagretin bexarotene

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 Kulwant Singh

• 30 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:23 PM

Hello everyone

I am starting a research to treat Alzheimer, Dumbness, ADD, and other brain related disorders which we as humans so desperately need to cure. I am naming it Project Insanicure (curing insanity), and as we can see this blog is insane, but hopefully i will be cured by the end of it. This project will include four people in the medical field without their knowledge. A medical Doctor, three Bachelors Nurses. I am posing my self as the lab rat in my research, and if i achieve the desired result at the end, then i believe one day I will achieve the ultimate goal of becoming a PhD in mechanical Engineering and Astrophysics.
As we all see the theme is from dummy to genius, and i am currently peering in a way to which i believe the goal can be achieved. Using certain medications in the right way might trigger the effect, and i have researched on some few FDA approved and also one which doesn't yet have their approval. On this same blog site a couple of years back, a brave somebody for the sake of his education started a blog in which he blogged about trying to enhance his brain performance, in the process he volunteered himself as a lab rat and used the drug Ampalex CX516, an ampakine, drug from cortex pharmaceuticals which has not been approved by the FDA. He came up with some very impressive resulsts for himself and his blog followers. I was one of those disciples, and from now till 6 months i will be taking his research to another level. I have saved up a lot of money for the project and am wishing my self the best and hoping you do the same for me.

The list of Medication and their functions, and what i hope to achieve from them in the research:

1.Organic Turmeric Ginger Green Tea; This will be used detoxify the body before the process of medications. It contains curcumin, an antioxidant that helps combat oxidative damages in the brain. it also stabilizes blood sugar. It also reduces inflamation in the brain. It is know to prevent the build of plaques.

2. Bexarone

(targretin);

Of recent, there was a post on the internet informing that bexarotene targretin the FDA drug approved to cure cancer also reverses the effect of Alzheimer by

quickly activating the removal of amyloid plaque

from the brain. The plaques are compacted accumulations of amyloid that forms in the brain and are the pathological sign of Alzheimer's disease. Within 72 hours of the mice receiving bexarotene the plaques had been cleared.

this is the backbone of my research, for I am relying on the fact that is FDA approved, and also the fact that it can quickly reverse the effect of progressive Alzheimer, at least for lab rats. since i am the lab rat in this case, hopefully it has the same effects for me.

3. AdvilTM; May aid in preventing or delaying the onset of Alzheimer's disease by decreasing inflammation in the brain.

4. Norwegian Omega-3; this will help keep the brain and heart healthy while I am on the other medicines. Omega-3 is known to prevent the heart from diseases, and also to keep the brain in good health and proper faster functionality.

5. Ampalex. According to the master, he used ampalex and had an impressive result, and i am taking his word for it. since he already took it and was successful, i will just follow his specifications on taking ampalex.

6. Nuvigil. For the previous experiment by the master, he used provigil(modafinil) to go along with his ampalex. the reason i am going to use nuvigil(armodafil) instead of modafinil as was done by the master is because nuvigil is the new version of modafinil, which works equally well and does not have side effects which are reportedly plentiful with modafinil. i also think the master did not use it in his trial because it was not out at the time of the trial. but either one of these medication can work for my research, but ill do it with nuvigil because i need no side effects prior to the fact that i will be on other medications.

7. Etherium Gold (monatomicminerals); The reason i use this is out of curiosity. it sounds like something out of a science fiction novel, but the difference is my hands can get in for so cheap. it is also popular because of all the testimonials left on the internet. there is a PhD who seem to make a living of these, and his MRI scans of the brain before and after the use of etherium gold show how the left and right brain wave functions balances. the balance of brain wave function is known to significantly increase the thinking process. sounds pretty promising but suspicious too.

8. Diet: my entire diet will be subway sandwiches. they have bread, vegetables, cheese, salads, meat, seafood.

The Step:

I will start with a subway diet with my only drink being water and turmeric tea to detoxify my system. While on that, I will be on some daily dosage of omega-3 the dosage will be updated when i begin my experiment. after two weeks, I get off the tea and start a small dosage of targretin and slowly increase the dosage, but never stopping my daily dosage of omega-3. targretin has a certain hatred for vitamin E, so absolutely nothing containing vitamin E while on targretin. After following this process for 1 month, Then get off targretin, hoping it has taken a quick effect as it did in the rat model, then I resume turmeric tea. at this point, there should be a noticeable change in brain function. after a week off the targretin dosage, the system should have been detoxified by the tea. Now I can resume vitamin E and move on to the use of other medications. Now a combination of 5 daily pills excluding targretin has to kick in the right way so how will that be possible? I play a trick on my MD. cousin to write a prescription for all 5 medications. the role of the other three nurses at my disposal will be to monitor my health without knowing what am up to. and if at anytime I find out that my health is in danger, I will end the experiment and explain everything to my MD cousin. Am not trying something as stupid as getting my self killed.
If my attempt to get a prescription from my cousin doesn't work for what ever reason, my prescription order will be something like this. morning at 9am, i eat some breakfast diet at subway and swallow up a dosage of etherium gold and omega-3. Later for lunch, I swallow some more omega-3 with some 50mg dosage of nuvigil and a 600mg dose of ampalex. then finally at night i take some advil with my dinner. note that each time i take medicine it will be pushed down with some turmeric.
At the moment i start on the ampalex, i shall put up some video challenges to see how much brain function will be produced as the days pass by, meaning I might read some books and pick random pages to attempt to remember what i read on those pages. my expectations maybe very high, but at the cost and time in the experiment, thats exactly what i am going for "high expectation."
Once again i wish me the best and hope you all do the same for me.

Edited by Kulwant Singh, 16 February 2012 - 10:04 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#2 health_nutty

• 2,410 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 12:13 AM

How old are you? If you are the man in your pic, I doubt breaking amyloid plaque will have any immediate effect on your cognition.

Ampalex is the only thing in that stack that is likely to improve your cognition (unless of course you have Alzheimers). However, it is also likely the most risky. That risk increases dramatically when you combine it with other medications and supplements.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Kulwant Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 02:52 AM

we just have to wait and see buddy. And to be clear this research is happening so people who actually have the disease will know if this post can help or not. thanks for the heads up. the picture was a free passport photo from shutter stock photos.

#4 The Immortalist

• 1,462 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 05:19 AM

1.Study hard
2. Obtain PhD
3. If you fail step 2 then try again.
4. If you don't have enough money to stay in university to try again get a crappy job and save up enough money to try at it again
5. Obtain PhD on your second try
5. If you fail step 5 Keep doing it until you get PHD

Overall if you keep working something no matter your intelligence level, you will get what you want.
  • like x 3

#5 Kulwant Singh

• Topic Starter
  • 30 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:38 PM

1.Study hard
2. Obtain PhD
3. If you fail step 2 then try again.
4. If you don't have enough money to stay in university to try again get a crappy job and save up enough money to try at it again
5. Obtain PhD on your second try
5. If you fail step 5 Keep doing it until you get PHD

Overall if you keep working something no matter your intelligence level, you will get what you want.

haha
  • dislike x 1

#6 hooter

• 504 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 February 2012 - 03:47 PM

Or just buy one from a bible university :happy:
  • like x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#7 tunt01

• 2,308 posts

Posted 04 July 2014 - 06:09 AM

You are going to harm yourself with that strategy.  I don't have time to pick it all apart but I can tell you right now:

- Bexarotene.  The preliminary data on the bexarotene requires very significant dose (not like the cancer treatment dosage levels), such that you are going to be spending a lot of money on it or you are taking an inadequate dose that doesn't translate to the AD studies.

- Diet of Subway Sandwiches.  Stop spending money on fish oil, bexarotene and get a better diet.  Subway is loaded with phosphates and is not a good healthy diet (though better than McDonald's).

Get on a brain health mediterranean diet.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: ampalex, nuvigil, omga fish oil, gold dust, advil, green tea, tagretin bexarotene

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users