Experiences with "Get Smart"

get smart smart nutrition

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Kasra

• 8 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:57 PM

Hey guys,

I'd like to know what your experience with the combination nootropic "Get Smart" has been, particularly in the long term.

400 mg Aniracetam
150 mg Centrophenoxine
150 mg Pyritinol
50 mg Picamilon
50 mg Piracetam
5 mg Oxiracetam
5 mg Idebenone
5 mg Vinpocetine
50 μg Huperzine A

Above I have copied the ingredients list. Note that the doses above are recommended to be taken twice daily.

Even if you haven't used this exact product, I'd like to hear experiences you have had with any combination of these substances.

#2 renfr

• 1,059 posts

Posted 02 March 2012 - 02:29 AM

5mg oxiracetam is ridiculous and purely marketing, it won't effect at all, oxiracetam requires at least 400mg to be effective, only 5% of it crosses the BBB.
Same for piracetam.
The lowest dosage for piracetam with effectiveness I've ever seen were around 400mg, 50mg is plain ridiculous, some even say the tipping point of piracetam is 4.8g two times a day. Other widely accepted dosages are within the 800-1600mg range.
as for the rest it is in correctly dosed I guess (dunno about idebenone) but I wouldn't take the risk of huperzine A as it is an acetylcholinesterase inhibitor and might be more harmful on the long term than good.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: get smart, smart nutrition

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users