nootropics for problem solving

problem solving

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 LaurenLikesTo

• 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:06 AM

Hello everyone,
Is there a nootropic that can help with my problem solving skills? I have a few issues and not sure how exactly to tackle them. It seems that when it comes to certain things my brain is a bit dull.

Examples:
-following instructions, taking direction
-sense of direction (spatial awareness)?
-putting things together, taking apart (practical things)
-puzzles, logic
-finding efficient ways to tackle something
-money handling (like sorting out a bill, and giving someone x amount and them giving me back x amount)

I think a few things have led up to this. Maybe lack of exposure in my youth, lack of interest, focusing on other things, not having enough varied experiences.

What stack, or nootropics would you recommend to help with these problem solving issues? I realize that actually going out and experiencing different things would help as well.

Thank you

#2 LaurenLikesTo

• Topic Starter
  • 20 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 Sir Chugalot

• 31 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 06:52 PM

Aniracetam, might be worth a try.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#4 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 03 April 2012 - 06:33 PM

Any of the 4 main racetams is worth a try. I'd lean most heavily toward pramiracetam though, because it has a bit more stimulant kick that should help with these symptoms, which vaguely resemble the ADHD - Predominantly Inattentive or Sluggish Cognitive Tempo phenotype. (Not that I'm diagnosing you with either, but those types of symptoms often respond well to stimulants.)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: problem solving

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users