LEGIT Tianeptine source.

tianeptinetianeptine

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#31 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 29 November 2012 - 07:40 PM

Fntms,

I did notice your comments on the other thread about there being "1/1000" cases of abuse.

Could you please cite a reference for this? Everything that I have read, other than the case of the Russians attempting to IV-administer, says that the abuse potential is extremely low. The only warning from from Servier that I see in a quick Google search is the old (circa 2008) "SPC" information brochure on their website, which lists dependence/abuse under the category of rare undesirable effects.

My own experience is that I have never felt euphoria from tianeptine and never had the urge to take more than four tablets per day, on a long day.

No disrespect intended here. I am very interested in the topic and would appreciate any support for your assertion that "Stablon has been put on strict control because there have been many cases of abuse and "dependency", apparently...(1/1000 patients)." Maybe this is a topic in the French press?

#32 fntms

• 318 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 08:37 AM

Servier
link to official modification of market agreement for France.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 12:49 PM

Servier
link to official modification of market agreement for France.

Well, there it is, fntms; thank you. I read just enough French to get the main ideas expressed in Servier's Letter to Medical Professionals.

It seems that at least the French medical establishment, the Turkey pharmacies/regulators and Servier Mexico got the message.

For me, the re-classification is not helpful because:

(a) Stablon works well for me, with no signs of abuse potential.

(b) Getting a prescription would be no problem if the drug existed in the American pharmacopia. However, my pdoc says that he cannot write a prescription for a drug that does not exist here. He has written a letter saying that my use of Stablon is under his care. This allows me to bring it in under an obscure U.S. FDA regulation.

© But now that Turkey has dried up, I cannot seem to find a source. Maybe Indian online pharmacies will spring up to sell the Serdia brand?

This whole hodge-podge of differing drug laws and product availability amoung the western developed countries is frustrating to say the least.

Ideas for a source, anyone? I strongly hesitate to order the research powder when I have no gas chromatograph to confirm what I am getting.

Edited by Bruce6815, 30 November 2012 - 12:55 PM.

#34 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 30 November 2012 - 09:37 PM

Google translate of the letter:

letter to health professionals

Information to physicians destiny prescribers and pharmacists

Modification of the conditions of prescription and issuance of Stablon (Tianeptine): 12.5 mg tablet Stablon coats

Dear, dear brother,

Stablon ® is indicated for the treatment of major depressive episodes (that is to say characterized).

A request I'Afssaps Ia, Stablon ® did! Subject of a first survey of addictovigilance in 2005, followed by an update of the data in 2011.

The update of the survey of addictovigilance shows a persistent cases of abuse and drug dependence has tianeptine Ia, despite warnings EFFECTED! Attention of health professionals and patients against the risk of abuse and Drug Dependence in 2007. the frequency of the risk of abuse and drug dependence is estimated at 1 case per 1000 patients treated. The profile of subjects surconsommant remains the same, namely: women under 50 years, past history of abuse or drug dependence, "nomadism" medical and / or pharmaceutical, high consumption of daily doses, withdrawal or attempted withdrawal difficult.

The benefit / risk Stablon ® has been regarded as favorable Ia Commission Authorisation on February 2, 2012 Walk to nearly its recent reassessment, subject Ia implementation of a stricter conditions prescription and deliverance.
the MSNA has decided to submit a Stablon part of Ia regiementation in drugs to reduce the risk of abuse and dependence.

conditions of issue of prescription and following will apply from 3 September 2012:
List I;
Limited duration of prescription was 28 days;
Prescription in full on a secured orders (answering to the specifications laid down by I'arrete 31 March 1999);
Duplication prohibited unless explicitly stated prescriber scope of
! Prescription;
Keeping a copy of the support order for 3 years by the pharmacist.

Thank you address all correspondence to:
Head office: 50, rue Carnot 92284 Suresnes Cedex • • Tel.: 01.55.72.60.00
SAS with a capital of 34 590 euros • .852 085 480 796 RCS Nantetl'e

Note that there is no need for the patient to present support order within 3 days after date of establishment Ia so that the pharmacist can deliver Ia totality of treatment.

These provisions apply only to requirements enforced by the pharmacies.

We finally recall any serious or unexpected undesirable effects should be reported to the Regional Centre for Pharmacovigilance (CRPV) that you depend on and that all cases of serious abuse or drug dependence must be reported to the Centre for Evaluation and lnformation on Ia Drug Dependence {CEIP) which you depend. You can find the coordinates of the centers on the website or in the I'ANSM www.ansm.sante.fr Vidal ® dictionary.

Thank you for your cooperation needed to ensure the proper use of our specialty Stablon ®, we ask you to accept, Madam, dear colleague,! Expression of our highest consideration.

Dr. Daniel MOLLE
Director General Medical Ardix

#35 shplongl

• 22 posts

Posted 07 December 2012 - 05:23 PM

In the last month I have used tianeptine I have found it works better for my depression and anhedonia than anything I have taken in the past, bar stimulants. I have used escalating dosages, I have found 40mg at a time seems to be the sweet spot. It only lasts for 2-3 hours, but it definitely works for that period of time. This is bad news for legit tianeptine importation. I have had luck with bulk tianeptine powder. I haven't noticed much difference in efficacy versus the pills. I will just have to stick with dodgy chinese chemical companies for now. :sleep:
  • like x 1

#36 029

• 6 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 09:14 AM

Hi there,
I have also been searching all over for a source of brand tianeptine, but no luck at all. It seems to be out of stock everywhere. The shops that do claim to supply it, require prescriptions or don't supply to my country. While searching I ran into this forum, with a lot of well informed users I see. I also found the French letter some weeks ago and started to get suspicious about the intentions of Servier. I asked the Agency for the Assessment of medication in my country why it was not even available on prescription. The answer was: Servier just never asked permission to exploit the drug in the Netherlands. Strange. Anyway, I sent an e-mail to Servier today asking them if they have decided to somehow phase out Stablon. I don't really excpect an answer, but you never know.

#37 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 08 December 2012 - 10:50 AM

Welcome to "the search" for the mysteriously unavailable, sole antidepressant that I have found to be safe and effective. You might try calling Servier. Sometimes these companies will make statements by phone that they would not make in writing, but even that is rare. I called Servier Mexico, for example, to ask which pharmacies carried Stablon in Mexico. They told me that it had been phased out for sale in Mexico a few years ago when the Mexican government re-classified it into a more strict classification. That is very strange, given the wide range of drugs with strict classifications in the U.S. that are easily available from pharmacies in Mexico.

The idea that tianeptine could be a drug with high abuse potential flies in the face of everything that I have read (other than attempted IV use by a few druggies in Russia) and conflicts with my own experience.

I am tempted to think that this may be some sort of strategy to increase profits from a generic drug whose patent is long-expired. Maybe getting tianeptine classified into stricter categories makes it more difficult for competitors to enter certain national markets.

That logic would not appear to hold for Mexico, though, given that the drug is no longer even available there.

Nor would that be the case in the U.S., as I understand it. Whatever (generic) pharma company wants to spend the fortune for the approval process here can potentially get in. Once approved here, though, competitors can enter based upon the approval granted by the U.S. FDA for the drug itself. This makes it unlikely that any pharma company will want to be first. I suppose that a consortium of generic manufacturers could pool the substantial costs for the FDA-required trials.

From my limited research into suppliers, it appears that Servier may be transitioning manufacturing of tianeptine from Turkey to India under the "Serdia" subsidiary brand. That is mostly conjecture on my part, based upon seeing the Serdia brand pop up more often in online searches and the cutoff of supply from the Turkish online pharmacies. The few online pharmacies that offer it do so under the Serdia brand more often than not, where it has been repackaged to contain only ten pills per bubble strip instead of fifteen. It is being sold by the bubble strip rather than by the box, for 2-3 times the price; and the pharmacies appear shady in other respects.

Here is an example of what I mean:

http://www.nobledrug...tablon_382.html

Another (independent) Indian manufacturer is Intas Biopharmaceuticals, whose brand of tianeptine is called "Tynept."

Edited by Bruce6815, 08 December 2012 - 11:17 AM.

#38 029

• 6 posts

Posted 09 December 2012 - 10:05 AM

Bruce, thank you for your elaborate answer. I had contact with Lifespanmeds last month, but after some e-mails they stopped answering. Somewhere else I read that Brandmedicines is real, but dodgy too. Then somewhere I read that it is sold in the mini-state Andorra, between France and Spain, but I have not found any online pharmacies there that sell it.

#39 029

• 6 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 12:33 PM

I got a box of Coaxil from Lifespanmeds today, 10 days after ordering, nicely packed. Just took my first pill, let's see what happens.

#40 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 15 December 2012 - 09:08 PM

I got a box of Coaxil from Lifespanmeds today, 10 days after ordering, nicely packed. Just took my first pill, let's see what happens.

Please keep us updated as to the effectiveness of the Coaxil brand of tianeptine.

Thanks,
Bruce

#41 Rex Mi

• 8 posts

Posted 21 December 2012 - 05:52 AM

Does anyone know if I could acquire tianeptine in Canada or it's prescript in Canada?

thanks

#42 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 23 December 2012 - 06:28 PM

You could try here:

https://www.northwes...px?s=tianeptine

They DO require a script.

#43 029

• 6 posts

Posted 27 December 2012 - 08:11 PM

I've been using the Coaxil for about ten days now, at the prescribed dosage (3x12,5mg). It certainly does something, but no miracles. I'd say it eliminates about a quarter of my social anxiety and half of my irritability. One day I tried double doses, the main result was a light physical high of about an hour and maybe some extra reduction of anxiety, though still not what I was hoping for. To be continued.

#44 Miraculous

• 4 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

Aurapharm has never done me wrong before. It takes a long time to ship, but they have very low prices.

#45 manic_racetam

• 937 posts

Posted 04 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

Aurapharm has never done me wrong before. It takes a long time to ship, but they have very low prices.

They don't offer it right now though, and it sounds like they probably won't be offering it in the future.

#46 029

• 6 posts

Posted 10 January 2013 - 08:39 PM

I took Servier Coaxil tianeptine for four weeks, but it ultimately does not have the effect I hoped it would, so I am not continuing it. The first days I felt really good but unfortunately it did not last, so maybe it was a placebo effect. At best tianeptine for me is a light and short acting mood enhancer. It barely reduces my social anxiety and irritability however.

I had the best effects taking one 12,5 mg pill every 3 to 4 hours, as the pills seem to work for a few hours only. I did not notice any side effects though, besides vivid dreams - every night.

#47 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 03:29 AM

hey, that eBay link was discussed earlier in the thread. The seller is nyles7 and he has good reviews on ebay. also currently has some forskolin extract which may be good for citep that i'm eyeing. I just feel like a dumbass buying random white powders from ebay sellers, how safe do you think this is? the price is very good compared to the other places out ther, and aurapharm seems to be for the forseeable future. i asked my doc if she could prescribe it (i'm in the us) because of my SSRI issues and dysthmia but she says she can't give out any prescriptions for non-us meds.

I was able to get adderall for add, trying now with citep to see if that helps w mood. i'm not sure yet, kinda like peeling layers off an onion, i guess i may be able to focus more but i'm still not particularly interested in things or happy. would tianeptine be safe with low doses of adderal in ciltep?

#48 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 07:50 PM

I took Servier Coaxil tianeptine for four weeks, but it ultimately does not have the effect I hoped it would, so I am not continuing it. The first days I felt really good but unfortunately it did not last, so maybe it was a placebo effect. At best tianeptine for me is a light and short acting mood enhancer. It barely reduces my social anxiety and irritability however.

I had the best effects taking one 12,5 mg pill every 3 to 4 hours, as the pills seem to work for a few hours only. I did not notice any side effects though, besides vivid dreams - every night.

Bummer that tianeptine failed for you, 029.

Having used tianeptine for about one year, I find the most perceptible effect to be that of a very subtle stimulant. I hesitate to even use the word "stimulant," because that word conjures up physical stimulant effects such as those produced by Adderall, etc. In contrast, I find tianeptine to be psychologically stimulating. For me it is an antidepressant in the true sense in that it helps to counteract the depressive tendency to be withdrawn and to lack the psychological energy to move forward and get things done. Thinking about it that way, it makes sense to me that it might not help with social anxiety and irritability. Counteracting those tendencies would seem to me to require some sort of psychological relaxant and not a psychological stimulant.

I am simply talking off of the top of my head here; I have only my own experience and no training whatsoever in this area.

Good luck with finding a solution!

#49 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:01 PM

hey, that eBay link was discussed earlier in the thread. The seller is nyles7 and he has good reviews on ebay. also currently has some forskolin extract which may be good for citep that i'm eyeing. I just feel like a dumbass buying random white powders from ebay sellers, how safe do you think this is? the price is very good compared to the other places out ther, and aurapharm seems to be for the forseeable future. i asked my doc if she could prescribe it (i'm in the us) because of my SSRI issues and dysthmia but she says she can't give out any prescriptions for non-us meds.

I was able to get adderall for add, trying now with citep to see if that helps w mood. i'm not sure yet, kinda like peeling layers off an onion, i guess i may be able to focus more but i'm still not particularly interested in things or happy. would tianeptine be safe with low doses of adderal in ciltep?

I have no information as to your multi-drug safety question, Cortisol. However, I can tell you that tianeptine does make me happier and more interested in things.

I would not use the white powder in your first trial, because if it fails you will not know whether the failure was due to tianeptine failure or some problem with the white powder. I would order the STABLON BRAND tianeptine from MagicPharma, at least a small quantity, for your test.

MagicPharma sells both the Stablon brand and an Indian generic brand, both manufactured in India; however the Stablon brand is manufactured in Servier facilities. The only reason that I suggest ordering the Stablon brand is that there is at least one report on this forum of the generic brand not working. Also please note that I have no personal experience with ordering from MagicPharma. I am merely suggesting it because it seems to be the only available source currently for mail ordering the Stablon brand, and at least one Longecity member has recently successfully received an order from them.

Good luck!

#50 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:07 PM

I have no information as to your multi-drug safety question, Cortisol. However, I can tell you that tianeptine does make me happier and more interested in things.

I would not use the white powder in your first trial, because if it fails you will not know whether the failure was due to tianeptine failure or some problem with the white powder. I would order the STABLON BRAND tianeptine from MagicPharma, at least a small quantity, for your test.

MagicPharma sells both the Stablon brand and an Indian generic brand, both manufactured in India; however the Stablon brand is manufactured in Servier facilities. The only reason that I suggest ordering the Stablon brand is that there is at least one report on this forum of the generic brand not working. Also please note that I have no personal experience with ordering from MagicPharma. I am merely suggesting it because it seems to be the only available source currently for mail ordering the Stablon brand, and at least one Longecity member has recently successfully received an order from them.

Good luck!

thanks Bruce! Yeah I figured too for a trial tabs would be safer. I found Stablon also on this site: https://www.worldantiagingstore.com/ although with shipping I dunno if it works out to any cheaper. anyone heard of them? they kidn of seem more legit but I can't be sure.

what seems weird too is that now packs are being sold as 30 tabs, and even the original was just 60 tabs, yet the recommended dosage is actually x3 per day no?

Edited by CortisolJunkie, 12 January 2013 - 08:08 PM.

#51 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:48 PM

Good luck!

thanks Bruce! Yeah I figured too for a trial tabs would be safer. I found Stablon also on this site: https://www.worldantiagingstore.com/ although with shipping I dunno if it works out to any cheaper. anyone heard of them? they kidn of seem more legit but I can't be sure.

what seems weird too is that now packs are being sold as 30 tabs, and even the original was just 60 tabs, yet the recommended dosage is actually x3 per day no?

Thanks for that additional store reference. I have a feeling that more sources will open up after the "scare" subsides.

I misspoke somewhat about the brand names. What I should have said is that I suggest that you start with a Servier (French original pharmaceutical inventor/manufacturer) brand. Those include "Stablon," "Coaxil," and "Tatinol."

Yes, the Serdia (India) subsidiary of Servier has repackaged the Stablon brand of pills. The original Stablon is packaged in a blister pack of 15 pills, 4 blister packs per box. Stablon manufactured by Serdia is packaged in foil strips, 10 pills per strip (and I do not know how many strips per box). I have noticed that some of the online retailers are selling by the strip instead of by the box. That is probably a real no-no from the manufacturer's standpoint, but it fits with the retailers' stealth mode of shipping the blister packs/strips without the boxes, which are too bulky. Aurapharm never sold by the blister pack, always by the box, but would ship the blister packs broken out with a single, collapsed box, no matter how many boxes in the order. That makes great sense, of course, because one needs only a single box to read the writings on the box.

However, selling by the strip seems a bit shady. In fact, one of the reasons that I have hypothesized some sort of conspiracy in the Stablon business is that, whatever is going on, the price seems to be going nowhere but up. Repackaging into the strips instead of the blister packs lowers cost, no doubt. But why decrease the quantity from 15 pills per blister pack to 10 pills per strip? Maybe Serdia's manufacturing lines were already set up for that, I do not know of course. More significant as to cost is the mysterious re-classification of tianeptine in France and elsewhere into a more controlled drug category. Fntms' demurs aside, that makes no sense at all to me based upon my own experience and what I have read about the low abuse potential of tianeptine.

#52 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:54 PM

well all sorts of ridiculous things are going on, like how racetams are regulated some places for no reason...is there any hope that aurapharm may get the packs back in stock?? or is this "ruling" about the supposed "Dangers" of tianeptine final? I think it hit turkey which is where aurapharm is located.

also does anyone know really the legality status of tianeptine in the US? is it actually illegal to posess it without a prescription? because you can't GET a prescription.

Edited by CortisolJunkie, 12 January 2013 - 08:56 PM.

#53 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 08:59 PM

Good luck!

Ok, I looke at the https://www.worldantiagingstore.com site. It looks like they are an aggregator rather than a stocking retailer, just passing the orders on to somebody else (see their shipping policy). Also, the price is double the old Aurapharm price. Not that MagicPharma is necessarily any better...

#54 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:04 PM

Yeah, I know. hard to figure them out. There are sites that seem to be similar, maybe the same company like www.biogenesis-antiaging.com/

I found these sites while looking for places that sold the dep-pro liquid

I guess I picked a bad time to get into tianeptine :( i hope some better alternative like aurapharm pops up.

Edited by CortisolJunkie, 12 January 2013 - 09:05 PM.

#55 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:19 PM

well all sorts of ridiculous things are going on, like how racetams are regulated some places for no reason...is there any hope that aurapharm may get the packs back in stock?? or is this "ruling" about the supposed "Dangers" of tianeptine final? I think it hit turkey which is where aurapharm is located.

also does anyone know really the legality status of tianeptine in the US? is it actually illegal to posess it without a prescription? because you can't GET a prescription.

No, it is not illegal to possess it. It is not a controlled substance, not even a recognized substance. That is why you cannot get a presciption for it. The doctor pulls up his laptop medications program and types in "tianeptine," "Stablon," whatever, and absolutely nothing appears. If you want to dig deeply into the FDA rules like I did, you will find a "personal importation" policy giving at least tacit approval for importing a drug in the case that no drug available in the U.S. works for your condition. The policy states that you must be under the supervision of a doctor while using the drug. Although my pdoc, like yours, could not write a prescription, he wrote me a letter stating that I am under his supervision in the use of Stablon. I have never needed to show the letter, because the pills have never failed to arrive by mail. Note that you will probably need to print that FDA policy to show your doctor, because he/she will never have heard of such a thing:

http://www.fda.gov/I...l/ucm179266.htm

Note, however, that the FDA also has rules in effect against the unlicensed importation of drugs. So, there may be a bit of a conflict with the rules. However, POSSESSION is not illegal as far as I know.

#56 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 12 January 2013 - 09:26 PM

Yeah, I know. hard to figure them out. There are sites that seem to be similar, maybe the same company like www.biogenesis-antiaging.com/

I found these sites while looking for places that sold the dep-pro liquid

I guess I picked a bad time to get into tianeptine :( i hope some better alternative like aurapharm pops up.

Also, keep in mind that one piece of the magic of Aurapharm was their well-known third party payment processor. If you ever had a problem, you could call the payment processor to get a shipment trace and/or a refund. That makes a huge difference in credibility, in my opinion. I have not seen that with other stores. You are stuck with trusting somebody in Timbuktu with your CC information, who has already told you in their policy that they are not going to give you a tracking number and that you should not bother them for 30 days after placing your order with any inquiry. Jeesh!

#57 029

• 6 posts

Posted 13 January 2013 - 10:53 AM

Thanks Bruce for your help.

#58 Ivy

• 22 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 05:27 PM

I ordered from them two months ago and never got my order. I emailed them, no response.

Lovely.

#59 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 21 January 2013 - 06:15 PM

I ordered from them two months ago and never got my order. I emailed them, no response.

Lovely.

Ivy,

In the U.S., at least, Aurapharm uses a third-party payment processor, "veripayment.com." Their U.S. number is (1) 866-923-7273. They should process your refund.

Good luck.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#60 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 26 January 2013 - 02:50 AM

FYI to this topic, an acquaintance recently was successful in purchasing the Stablon brand of tianeptine manufactured in India, from an Indian online pharma company "easterndrugs.com". They are a bit cheaper than magicpharma.com, but still double the old price from Turkish online pharmacies.

Interesting side note, however. It appears that they use a third-party payment processor, "Entrust Payment Solutions, LTD." That would be like Aurapharm, who uses Veripayment, and might make it more feasible to get a refund or at least follow up on delivery. Note that this is word of mouth, I have not personally tried easterndrugs.com.

My friend indicates that delivery was 2-3 weeks, by Registered mail, which makes it roughly equivalent to Aurapharm.

Edited by Bruce6815, 26 January 2013 - 02:51 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users