LEGIT Tianeptine source.

tianeptinetianeptine

• Please log in to reply
229 replies to this topic

#61 Erin

• 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2013 - 03:22 PM

Hi everybody

More testimony about LifeSpanMeds. Sending orders as ordinary letters does not sound very safe. But such a letter arrived here. A friend had decided to stake 100 dollars; Thought they were lost ! But 25 (twenty five) days later a plain envelope with a sticker from Slovenia,did materialise. Hopefully the person was not in need of it to maintain a treatment !
You may be interested to know that I can also confirm the origin: The couple,expiry date + manufacturing lot N°,is coherent with the logical evolution of this data,which I can access,on batches put on the market here over recent months. The notice which would have been written in an eastern european language,is absent; But the engraved data on the blisters is no fancy; This comes from Servier factory in France.

#62 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 02:45 AM

i am trying the tianeptine powder from the dealer discussed on ebay earlier. I just started today so no word on its effects yet. i still wish that it were easier to get the tablets, since i've heard stuff on here about different experiences, but i really just wanted to take the plunge, esp since the packaging is so weird in that it gives you only 30/60 tabs which is not even a month's dosing..

here's a crazy idea. I may be travelling to europe in a few months, countries that prescribe some form of tianeptine. has anyone had experienc seeing a doc in the EU and getting tabs prescribed there?? how much does it cost with an RX in France/etc?even if it's not a long term solution for a source once i get back to the us at least maybe i'd have some leverage with docs here about taking it if it helped me.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#63 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 03:55 AM

I have no experience, but do have a couple of thoughts:

(1) not sure how the whole socialized medicine thing works for foreigners, but no doubt a foreigner can see a doctor and get a script; the question would be the cost and the hassle and the appointment leadtime, etc.

(2) France would probably be a bad bet for the reasons discussed previously in this thread. France has recently reclassified Stablon to a stricter drug category, limiting the script supply to 30 days if I'm not mistaken, without refills. I think the a question for you would be whether the reclassification applies to other EU countries.

(3) Generally speaking,U.S. Customs allows entry with up to a 90 day supply of meds with a doctor's prescription. However, I got mixed messages when I inquired at U.S. Customs, Laredo,about bringing Stabon in from Mexico. A customs agent said that 90 days supply with a prescription would be no problem. However, I tried to explain that the drug was FDA listed, he transferred me to the FDA Office at the border. They told me that I would only be open to bring in a few days supply, sufficient to see a doctor and get a script on the side for a US-approved "equivalent" drug. As it turned out, I subsequently learned that tianeptine is not even available in Mexico.

(4) So, I do not know, but it sounds like the EU thing could be a big hassle. A remember years ago making a trip to France and Germany, buying a bunch of packaged hams and stuff to give as gifts, and watching the customs agent at La Guardia throw hundreds of dollars of gifts into the trash can because it was not approved for import into the US. I always wondered whether, at the end of their shift, the agents just took that stuff home and ate it. :)

Edited by Bruce6815, 05 February 2013 - 03:57 AM.

#64 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 05 February 2013 - 04:39 PM

FYI to this topic, an acquaintance recently was successful in purchasing the Stablon brand of tianeptine manufactured in India, from an Indian online pharma company "easterndrugs.com". They are a bit cheaper than magicpharma.com, but still double the old price from Turkish online pharmacies.

Interesting side note, however. It appears that they use a third-party payment processor, "Entrust Payment Solutions, LTD." That would be like Aurapharm, who uses Veripayment, and might make it more feasible to get a refund or at least follow up on delivery. Note that this is word of mouth, I have not personally tried easterndrugs.com.

My friend indicates that delivery was 2-3 weeks, by Registered mail, which makes it roughly equivalent to Aurapharm.

I have placed an order with them and await updates.
Will post feedback accordingly.

CortisolJunkie: Depends where in Europe. I'm currently residing in the Netherlands, yet my doc wouldn't even guide me in using Selegiline. Tianeptine doesn't come up in the Dutch pharmacology database. I'd say your best bet is indeed France. Good luck ;)

#65 Erin

• 10 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 09:10 AM

We regret having to annonce that Lifespanmeds have shot themselves in the foot.

This updates the feedback I was posting earlier here: These people charge up to 15 usd for an ordinary untracked letter; So be it. When asked if it is possible to use a low-fee payment method,they say yes but when the moment comes, ask for cash transfer costing five times more fees. So be it; At least answers come quickly.

But a second shipment supposed to contain 3 blisters of 30,arrived containing only 2. Not the end of the world,people of good will can always study the point of view of the other party; But that's when LSM suddently becomes dumb,no messages are answered.

#66 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 13 February 2013 - 02:14 PM

I can confirm Easterndrugs is legit. Order arrived today, very content. Took the first pill about an hour ago, there is definitely something going on in my psyche more than placebo.
Will edit to elaborate later.
  • like x 1

#67 brjohnson08

• 4 posts

Posted 23 February 2013 - 05:26 AM

I recently came across a source of tianeptine sodium salt that I think has a lot of promis. The site is newmind.com. Their prices are the best I have seen anywhere when you order 5 grams. The cost comes out to about $0.11 per 12.5mg and that includes priority mail shipping. I have contacted the owners of the site about purity information. They sent me the factory certificate of analysis and told me that third party testing would be in by the end of the month. One thing to keep in mind is that this is not considered a dietary supplement so the tianeptine is sold for research reasons only.

#68 osee321

• 5 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 03:08 PM

Has anyone ordered from newmind.com ? Price is only $38.00 for 5 grams powder. Looking to order but this seems way to cheap , curious why only 1 person has made mention of it.

#69 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 28 February 2013 - 05:38 PM

Just my 2 cents worth: I took Tianeptine for 2 weeks. I stopped a couple of days ago.
Honestly other than the second day, I hadn't noticed any effect whatsoever. But I'm pretty sure it was the real deal though.
I stopped not because of impatience, but because I plan to switch agents.
Had I given it another 2 weeks, I might've started to notice changes.
If what I switch to turns out not to work, I will switch back to Tianeptine, and thus might be able to fully confirm the legitimacy of Easterndrugs.com.
Hopefully that needn't be the case.

#70 matt761

• 1 posts

Posted 02 March 2013 - 06:49 PM

I can report I recieved Coaxil from lifespanmeds 9 day after ordering. The package also looks to be from Slovenia and I recieved the full order.

#71 Thomas Livevil

• 1 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 07:32 AM

Nootra.brain on ebay they usually have the best stuff. All the way from adrafinil, phenylpiracetam, noopept and more.

#72 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 18 March 2013 - 11:41 AM

Nootra.brain on ebay they usually have the best stuff. All the way from adrafinil, phenylpiracetam, noopept and more.

They claim to have some type of generic tianeptine 15mg. tablets, but the price is one of the most expensive that I have seen at ~$1.50 per 15mg tablet. I doubt that such will fly...

#73 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:26 AM

I can report I recieved Coaxil from lifespanmeds 9 day after ordering. The package also looks to be from Slovenia and I recieved the full order.

Lifespanmeds.com won't accept any orders, says "your browser doesn't accept cookies, can't track your order" and I tried from two browsers.

#74 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 20 March 2013 - 12:36 AM

Wow, just ordered from newmind.com. Check the order number, though, doesn't seem legit. I suppose if the order never arrives, I can block the transaction from Mastercard....
Someone had to do it...

Your order has been received.

Thank you for your purchase!

Your order # is: 100000010.

You will receive an order confirmation email with details of your order and a link to track its progress.

Hello, brainjuice!

Thank you for your order from NewMind. Once your package ships we will send an email with a link to track your order. If you have any questions about your order please contact us at customerservice@newmind.com or call us at 888-678-2478 Monday - Friday, 8am - 5pm PST.
Your order confirmation is below. Thank you again for your business.
Your Order #100000010 (placed on March 19, 2013 7:32:13 PM CDT)
Billing Information: Payment Method:
xxxxxx
xxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxx
United States
T: xxxxxxxxxx
Credit Card Credit Card Type: MasterCard Credit Card Number: xxxx-xxxx Processed Amount: $53.32
Shipping Information: Shipping Method:
xxx xxx
xxxxx
xxx
xxxx, California, 9xxxx
United States
T: xxxxxxx United Parcel Service - UPS Ground
Item Sku Qty Subtotal Tianeptine Sodium Salt - 5 Grams NM_30123-17-2_TIANEPTINE SODIUM_0000005.000G_98.0% _POWDER 1 $38.88 Subtotal $38.88 Shipping & Handling $14.44 Grand Total (Excl.Tax) $53.32 Tax $0.00 Grand Total (Incl.Tax) $53.32

#75 leviathans

• 41 posts

Posted 25 March 2013 - 07:06 PM

Just my 2 cents worth: I took Tianeptine for 2 weeks. I stopped a couple of days ago.
Honestly other than the second day, I hadn't noticed any effect whatsoever. But I'm pretty sure it was the real deal though.
I stopped not because of impatience, but because I plan to switch agents.
Had I given it another 2 weeks, I might've started to notice changes.
If what I switch to turns out not to work, I will switch back to Tianeptine, and thus might be able to fully confirm the legitimacy of Easterndrugs.com.
Hopefully that needn't be the case.

check this out : http://www.pharmacie...ndrugs.com.html
You probably got a fake one, I'd recommend to retry it, Stablon effect should be noticeable on the first day. It cause weird dreams and at first (only at first) it give you a strong anti-anxiety effect (My gf compared this to extremely low dose ecstasy).

Edited by leviathans, 25 March 2013 - 07:14 PM.

#76 Erin

• 10 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:11 PM

Quote: "Stablon effect should be noticeable on the first day". Isn't that very personal speech brought forward as if it was widely shared ?

Let me quote just one other speech,the one by Servier lab (creator of the product) representatives: "An absolute minimum of three weeks is necessary before any first benefit can be expected". Prescriptors information here relies heavily on the pharmaceutical industry reps; And that is what they are taught to say in their seminars. Has anyone here personnaly heard differently from a Servier rep ?

#77 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 06:41 PM

Quote: "Stablon effect should be noticeable on the first day". Isn't that very personal speech brought forward as if it was widely shared ?

Let me quote just one other speech,the one by Servier lab (creator of the product) representatives: "An absolute minimum of three weeks is necessary before any first benefit can be expected". Prescriptors information here relies heavily on the pharmaceutical industry reps; And that is what they are taught to say in their seminars. Has anyone here personnaly heard differently from a Servier rep ?

For that matter, has anyone "here" (Longecity or Monaco?) ever spoken with a Servier rep at all? :)

I first took it in the evening and noticed the effect the next morning. I felt more positive, with more mental engergy, than I had in months or years. Although I attribute that state to commencing with Stablon the evening before, note that the half-life had long expired between taking the pill and the feeling I remember on wake-up. I have not felt that intensity of well-being since then, and the feelings of well-being seem to be much more closely associated with the timing of administration of the compound. That is, I can usually feel when the pill is wearing off and it is time for the next. In fact, when I can no longer so distinguish, I will conclude that tianeptine is no longer working for me and I will stop using it for awhile before trying again. Note that I have been using this compound for over a year now with excellent results. In contrast, after about a week of tianeptine, I stopped the antidepressant cocktail of sertraline, provigil, and bupropion XL which I had been on for years. I stopped it cold turkey, with no tapering whatsoever, and felt no effect from the cessation whatsoever. That tells me that the cocktail was not working.

Of all the many personal stories that I have read about people's first experience with tianeptine, most seem to indicate an onset of effect within hours to a very few days. Not sure that I have ever read of anyone for whom it has taken as long as weeks. On the other hand, keep in mind that tianeptine is experimental in some parts of the world, including USA. How many such experimental users will continue with a compound every few hour for weeks without feeling any effect? Not many, I suspect. Thus, people for whom tianeptine might take effect after weeks are probably grossly under-represented in the experimental crowd. Most will simply declare that the drug does not work for them after a few days.

A possible take-away from this regarding psych meds (whose development is in the stone age due to the complexity of the problem) is that it may be easier to know if a compound with a subtle effect works for an individual through cessation than through initiation. If true, that could be a reason for advocating a multi-week trial. Such a process virtually guarantees that initiation has occurred so that cessation can be tested.

Edited by Bruce6815, 26 March 2013 - 07:01 PM.

#78 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 26 March 2013 - 07:51 PM

I received my order of Tianeptine from newmind.com 7 days after I ordered it... despite the weird order number. Came with a lab report (shanghai Brightol International www.brightol.com)

appearance, solubility, identification, related substances, residue on ignition, loss on drying, heavy metals (result of this one: <20PPM)

Signed by lab inspector and verifier. Also includes phone numbers of the lab (in China)

Will start today and report effects.

#79 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:36 AM

Why not just do a bulk order like before?????

#80 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 04 April 2013 - 06:38 AM

What do you mean? this is the first time I order.

And I chickened out. I'm afraid that if I take it it can throw some disbalance in my brain... I need to hear about more experiences with Tianeptine... I'm already taking selegiline and am quite happy about it... not sure if I should push it.

I'd like it to be an occasional thing. Like a booze replacement, only for some evenings or afternoons. But I don't know if it will influence some mood issues or others. I'm quite sensitive to drugs in general.

#81 Reformed-Redan

• Topic Starter
  • 2,200 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:18 AM

newmind.com is selling 5g of Tianeptine for $38.88. They're the same supplier as liftmode

Edited by redan, 13 April 2013 - 04:26 AM.

#82 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 13 April 2013 - 04:49 AM

What do you mean? this is the first time I order.

And I chickened out. I'm afraid that if I take it it can throw some disbalance in my brain... I need to hear about more experiences with Tianeptine... I'm already taking selegiline and am quite happy about it... not sure if I should push it.

I'd like it to be an occasional thing. Like a booze replacement, only for some evenings or afternoons. But I don't know if it will influence some mood issues or others. I'm quite sensitive to drugs in general.

Brain,

I believe that you may be disappointed in tianeptine, given your comment. Tianeptine is an antidepressant and is much more subtle than a substance that would give you a buzz like booze. I do not know about ingesting large quantities as I have never taken more than ~20mg. I highly value the substance as an antidepressant since it works for me, so I hesitate to hasten habituation by increasing dosage.

#83 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 01:06 AM

I received a five g order from Newmind today and just wanted to report what a class act this appears to be. It arrived certifiied priority mail in a small USPS priority mail box together with a certificate of analysis and two microscoops, a blue 8-12 mg scoop and a white 1/32nd teaspoon scoop. The powder itself is packaged in a professional-looking, cylindrical lip-balm type of container marked with the compound name and the CAS number and sealed with a tamper-proof seal around the perimeter and branded "LiftMode."

The certificate of analysis indicates that the analysis was performed by Analytical Labs in Anaheim and includes signatures of the chemist and of the lab director. The analysis includes a chromatogram showing 99.89% purity, manufactured by SHBT of China.

This is NOT an endorsement; just initial feedback.

#84 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 20 April 2013 - 04:06 AM

Further to my comment above, I meant to say that I am not endorsing the product received, because I do not know whether the product corresponds to the certificate of analysis. I AM endorsing the service, packaging, and generally thoughtful and professional approach of the supplier.

It also occurred to me that purchasing a multi-year supply may implicate storage technique. FYI, the certificate of analysis shows the manufacturing date as June 2, 2012, which sounds reasonable. It also alludes to storage away from heat and light and claims a shelf life of three years. However, storage instructions from other reagent vendors indicate that tianeptine stored for more than two years should be stored at -20 degrees C (i.e., in the freezer). In other words, there is some fragility associated with this large-ish molecule of MW=458.93.

Edited by Bruce6815, 20 April 2013 - 04:07 AM.

• like x 1

#85 Nealio

• 10 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 06:53 AM

Any further updates ? This thread is very interesting.

#86 panhedonic

• 390 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 01:23 PM

i never took mine. I'm taking Selegiline, and I can't find conclusive information regarding that combo.

#87 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:58 PM

I just opened a jar from New Mind labeled as LiftMode, and I have serious concerns. I am checking it out now and will report later.

#88 Roberto-4041

• 6 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 07:04 PM

Please let me know if the tianeptine you bought from newmind.com was legit.

#89 Bruce6815

• 52 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:22 PM

It was NOT, not even close. Too white, crunchy, wrong visible consistency, wrong solubility in water, and no bitter taste. I am looking for a qualitative lab now because we cannot have scumbags mislabeling these products. It is not the monetary loss that is important here. At best, it is adulteration of a reagent that could be critical to bioscience endeavors and at worst the adulteration of a drug.

This appears to be an attempt by "LiftMode," who sells on Amazon no less, to spin off a little sideline business called "NewMind" to sell compounds as "reagents" that the FDA will not permit to be sold as supplements because they have medicinal value. They may perceive that it decreases their liability and hassle by by-passing the FDA. NOT! I will either interest the FDA or find another federal agency interested in the problem.

"NewMind" = "LiftMode" (same people, or person, with same recording at same phone number)

I suggest that anyone who has an unopened jar labeled "LiftMode Tianeptine Sodium (Stablin, CAS 30123-17-2) > 98% Pure" keep it sealed so as to help maintain a "chain of custody" of the fake product if the feds need it to nail these people.

I will keep the community informed.

Edited by Bruce6815, 08 May 2013 - 10:30 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#90 Roberto-4041

• 6 posts

Posted 09 May 2013 - 01:50 AM

It was NOT, not even close. Too white, crunchy, wrong visible consistency, wrong solubility in water, and no bitter taste. I am looking for a qualitative lab now because we cannot have scumbags mislabeling these products. It is not the monetary loss that is important here. At best, it is adulteration of a reagent that could be critical to bioscience endeavors and at worst the adulteration of a drug.

This appears to be an attempt by "LiftMode," who sells on Amazon no less, to spin off a little sideline business called "NewMind" to sell compounds as "reagents" that the FDA will not permit to be sold as supplements because they have medicinal value. They may perceive that it decreases their liability and hassle by by-passing the FDA. NOT! I will either interest the FDA or find another federal agency interested in the problem.

"NewMind" = "LiftMode" (same people, or person, with same recording at same phone number)

I suggest that anyone who has an unopened jar labeled "LiftMode Tianeptine Sodium (Stablin, CAS 30123-17-2) > 98% Pure" keep it sealed so as to help maintain a "chain of custody" of the fake product if the feds need it to nail these people.

I will keep the community informed.

I ordered the product amfonelic acid. This product is very easy to check if it is false. It gives a high very clean due to the absence of peripheral side effects and at very low dosages, since is a pure dopamine reuptake inhibitor..Did you try the tianeptine you received?
I will get in touch.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users