• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 2 votes

C60-OO - Quality, Types of Oil, Production Methods and Producers, Consumption Effects

anti-aging ultra antioxidant c60

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 Lister

• Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 10:16 PM

This thread is intended to facilitate the discussion of C60 Olive Oil (OO) production, sale, distribution and Consumption. Key points are who's making it, how they're making it as well as best methods.

Edit Point:
Mods it would be helpful to either have all the C60 threads pushed out of Brain Health to another forum or perhaps add another forum to the mix. It seems C60 is going to be an overall product covering more than just one element of Longevity.

At this point there are several producers of C60 regularly posting on this forum. In addition to this there are several independent parties mixing C60-OO for personal consumption. Questions to be answered are as follows

- Who are you? (Country of Origin, Company Name, Website, etc.)
- Are you mixing strictly for personal use or for sale? Price range?
- What Olive Oil are you using? What is your Source?
- What are your production methods? What is working for you?
- What have you learnt thus far? What are your long term plans?
- What do you feel are important points to note about Mixing C60?
- Anything you wish to add?

There are several of us that are consuming purchased C60 or C60 we've obtained from those who are mixing it. They too could post on this thread as an additional "Consumer Guide". Questions for you are:

- Who are you? (Age, Gender, General Weight, Health Status)
- Where did you get your Oil? More than one source? Comparison?
- What dose are you using, in mg C60 per day?
- How are you finding your C60-OO? Quality?
- How long have you been taking it?
- How effective have you found it to be?
- Do you intend to purchase more? Same source or somewhere Different?
- What do you feel is important about C60-OO as a product?
- Anything else you'd like to add?

Perhaps it's a tad presumptuous of me to start a thread like this however I feel it's easier for producers to post on a consumers thread. I am in no way involved in the production of C60-OO however I am a consumer of it.

I'm interested to see the evolving production and consumption of this product.

I hope you'll join the conversation.

Edited by niner, 11 July 2012 - 07:11 PM.

#2 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 12:57 PM

WRT consumption, I've been taking Sarah Vaughter's C60 OO for over a week, from 3 to 5 mg/day, divided doses (usually early AM and evening). Not noticed much, yet.

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3 zorba990

• 1,602 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:22 PM

WRT consumption, I've been taking Sarah Vaughter's C60 OO for over a week, from 3 to 5 mg/day, divided doses (usually early AM and evening). Not noticed much, yet.

Was there ever any answers on rancidity testing of that oil? I can't seems to find it and I'm hesitant to start testing even with my elderly dog until I know more (re reports of lung and kidney pains).

#4 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 05:37 PM

Was there ever any answers on rancidity testing of that oil? I can't seems to find it and I'm hesitant to start testing even with my elderly dog until I know more (re reports of lung and kidney pains).

I've posted a query about the olive oil testing at SV's website. I've been using it an haven't experience any negative effects except for exacerbated reflux.

#5 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 10 July 2012 - 06:48 PM

Response from Sarah Vaughter:

"Hi CD,

We decided not to test, since it is obvious that at least our current batch
is of very high quality.
We have been taking large quantities lately and the oil tastes and smells
just fine, with the typical "extra virgin" after-burn.

We had a few other people here taste it and noone found anything untoward.

We have sold hundreds of bottles and so far we have to receive a single
complaint, apart from what was voiced on the Longecity thread. But on that
same thread, someone who claimed to be knowing his oil was adamant that
there was nothing wrong with it, and he persisted in that.

So we do not see the need to test at the moment.
As soon as we receive complaints, we will do that.
In such cases, we will pay for the oil to be sent back to us and we will let
that oil be tested, not our current batch, since it is very clear to anyone
who tastes/smells that that oil is of excellent quality, both before and
after C60 solution.

Best regards,
Sarah"

#6 Lister

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:16 AM

I hope she wasn't talking about me... I know my Olive Oil like I know the question to life, the universe and everything (the answer being 42 of course)...

I guess I should post an answer to my own thread...

- Who are you? (Age, Gender, General Weight, Health Status)
28, Male, 190 6’1”, I have GERDS and Asthma (could be why I did have Lung Pain. It’s gone now.) Overall I am very healthy with excellent stats overall. My lineage is pure English (United Kingdom).

- Where did you get your Oil? More than one source? Comparison?
Vaughter Wellness. No other sources.

- How are you finding your C60-OO? Quality?
Very light burn (almost none). Slightly Bitter. Hesitate to comment on quality due to lack of experience with OO.

- How long have you been taking it?
Totally of 21 days. 7 Days on, 7 Days off, then another 7 days back on again.

- How effective have you found it to be?
Lung health is much better. Cardio system is in similar shape to when I was heavily going to the gym. Initial pains have faded. Complete protection against UV (I don’t get a sun burn even without protection).

- Do you intend to purchase more? Same source or somewhere Different?
I purchased a total of 7 bottles from the same source and will continue to use it until it’s done. I may have a good break soon as I’m in no rush as the OO lasts 2 years.

- What do you feel is important about C60-OO as a product?
It is EXTREMELY risky to take this product. I cannot emphasis enough how dangerous it is to take something that is not FDA approved and is currently lacking vast human studies. It could add 40 years to your life or eliminate you as a person all together. If waiting a few years could save your life you should do it. As for me; I’m insane.

- Anything else you'd like to add?
If you take C60-OO don’t expect it to do anything. If anything pray that it does absolutely nothing except to extend the healthy period of your life by 90%; although you may have to take it daily for 15 years. I hope you like Olive Oil.

Keep reading the threads on this forum; you may live longer as a result.

#7 Anthony_Loera

• Life Member
  • 3,168 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:19 PM

You should also ask...

How much you take a day.

I don't see that in your post. I only see that you say that it will last 2 years... so, I am confused because I downed a Liter in a week... and 7 bottles don't seem like it would last that much.

A

Edited by Anthony_Loera, 11 July 2012 - 06:20 PM.

#8 tintinet

• 1,972 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:46 PM

I think he means the OO has a shelf life of two years.

#9 Lister

• Topic Starter
  • Member, Moderator
  • 390 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 06:58 PM

I think he means the OO has a shelf life of two years.

I do indded.

Niner,

Can you edit that question in (C60-OO Dose Size)?

Thanks,

#10 Gerald W. Gaston

• 529 posts

Posted 11 July 2012 - 07:02 PM

Yes, he states specifically "OO lasts 2 years"... so I get shelf life of OO from that. But personally I never keep OO longer than 6 months as I buy small amouts and usually have it consumed in 3 months. The ultimate judge being look, smell, and taste. Here is a quote from an "olive oil website":

http://www.oliveoils...-life-olive-oil

Lifespan can be as little as 3 months for an unfiltered late harvest olive bottled in clear glass and sold off a supermarket shelf above hot deli foods which is then stored by the consumer in bright light on a hot stovetop with the cap unscrewed. It can be as much as 3-4 years for an early harvest, high polyphenol containing olive variety which has been filtered then packaged in a well sealed tin or dark bottle then stored in a cool dark place by the grocer and consumer.

Best to buy small quantities, use up the oil within 6 months.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: anti-aging, ultra antioxidant, c60

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users