jg supplements and intellimeds

#32 sowhat?

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 September 2013 - 10:16 PM

what about clevermeds.co.uk?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 28 October 2013 - 09:12 PM

Thanks for the mention dannyo

Aaron
Intellimeds.co.uk

#34 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 01 November 2013 - 06:33 PM

Intellimeds have served me well for many years, and i still use them for some of the herbals like L-theanine and GABA. But i must say i don't really get better service other than nooropics.co.uk. i meantioned before and just wanted to bump this thread a little after some time ordering from them. Still looking for Coluracetam and Unifiram, spoke to ALex from nootropics ltd and he claimed it would be coming soon, but based on the speed if Sunifiram coming i'm not holding my breathe!

So can any one tell me of a UK supplier with Unifiram and Coluracetam?

Thanks

#35 riloal

• 91 posts

Posted 03 November 2013 - 12:05 PM

So what do you recomend based on the quality or the product? intellimeds, nootropics.co.uk or jg suplements? Based only in the product cause i buy some nootropics in other USA sites and some the product was horrible. I live in europe o i,m interested in these three. Thanks

#36 polymathic

• 45 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 08:48 AM

JG and http://www.SmartNootropics.co.uk seem best for me as they actually provide third party COAs on request - everyone else is just using stuff provided by the suppliers in china which is totally useless.

I think with any of these guys you should email them ,get a feel for their delivery / product quality and how long they've been in business. I can't speak much for nootropics.co.uk but I have ordered from intellimeds and got under weighed capsules - I chose not to take the product the second time as I got concerned with the dangers of poor quality/unknown substances (cerebral health issue on reddit regarding pyritinol). .

I think a lot of these guys are literally just buying a kilo of stuff from anyone in china and putting it in caps / heat bags in their kitchen - it's frightening

#37 HoxtonNootropics

• 8 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 06:19 PM

Intellimeds have served me well for many years, and i still use them for some of the herbals like L-theanine and GABA. But i must say i don't really get better service other than nooropics.co.uk. i meantioned before and just wanted to bump this thread a little after some time ordering from them. Still looking for Coluracetam and Unifiram, spoke to ALex from nootropics ltd and he claimed it would be coming soon, but based on the speed if Sunifiram coming i'm not holding my breathe!

So can any one tell me of a UK supplier with Unifiram and Coluracetam?

Thanks

Hi Racetams,

We are UK based HoxtonNootropics.co.uk and we are offering independently analysed Coluracetam, we have just made an introductory post if you would like more info,

http://www.longecity...is/#entry624810

Thanks,
Ben
  • dislike x 1

#38 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 20 December 2013 - 06:16 AM

I ordered Coluracetam from Intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !

Stay back from them !
  • dislike x 3
  • like x 1

#39 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 22 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

Dear All,

First of all I would like to apologise to Flex that we did not supply a COA for Coluracetam when asked. This isn't acceptable, and it is not how we usually do things. Flex, I hope you are able to accept our sincere apologies for not getting this to you sooner. I have tried to more fully explain the circumstances below, and have sent you a personal email about this.

___

This post was written because a COA of our coluracetam was not supplied to a customer. The customer's post was written on every single thread relating to Intellimeds.co.uk. Although I may not agree with how this was done, I accept that our customers have the right to discuss our service openly.

I have now uploaded the COA of Coluracetam to our website.

Intellimeds.co.uk is a genuine company. We supply a wide variety of nootropics to customers across the world. We work hard to provide good customer service. As far as I know we're the only UK nootropics company to publish our phone number and take calls.

Like all companies, we aren't able to please every customer and sometimes we can mess up - and when this happens we hold our hands up. For example, when our couriers (DPD & DHL) haven't been able to pick up parcels for our next day delivery service, we've refunded our customer's who have paid for next day delivery and taken this cost on the chin. We're not in business to upset people - we want to provide the latest nootropics, at the best prices, with the best service.

In his posts on this forum, Flex mentioned details of a private email regarding some quite serious health issues with my colleague Aaron, who runs the Intellimeds office on a daily basis. Whilst I would prefer not to discuss this here, this has already been brought up so I would like to clarify the situation. Aaron suffers from epilepsy, and around two weeks ago he had a series of seizures which resulted in him being hospitalised. As a result, Aaron has not been able to work and will not return before the new year.

I have been doing my best to cover Aaron's work for the past few weeks, however as I do not work in the office full time our usual level of customer service has not been maintained. December is a busy time for Intellimeds, and therefore during Aaron's absence I decided to prioritise getting orders dispatched on time to our customers, and regrettably did not reply to all outstanding emails in the timely way that Aaron usually would. I am genuinely sorry that I've not been able to provide our usual level of service over the last two weeks.

This is reflected in Flex's own order. Placed on Sunday 8th December, it was dispatched from our UK warehouse on Monday 9th and delivered in Germany on Friday 13th. I don't think that it can be argued that we provided a quick and efficient delivery service.

I hope that this goes some way to explaining the situation. Flex - I hope that you will give us another chance in the future.

Kind regards

Nick
Managing Director, Intellimeds.co.uk

I ordered Coluracetam from Intellimeds.co.uk and requested a CoA.

Thy firstly said that they will post it ovr the weekend.
2 Days later I asked about the CoA, but didnt get any response !!
After a few Days I decided to send the package back and requested a RMA number and an address, but dont get any response !!

So it semms to be that I´ve got scammed !

Stay back from them !

• like x 2
  • dislike x 1

#40 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 23 December 2013 - 04:22 AM

Excuse me for this.
Everything is Ok and clarified.

http://www.longecity...670#entry631670

Edited by Flex, 23 December 2013 - 04:28 AM.

• dislike x 1

#41 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:13 PM

I ordered from intellimeds a few months ago (noopept and oxiracetam). I believe they are definitely the real deal, as the taste (and in the case of noopept the musty smell too) tally very much with reports on here and other forums. Oxiracetam has the sweet, slightly bitter taste, is granular and water-soluble as per reports.

I also notice a change in my perception from noopept, although it's not the cognitive light switch for me that some make it out to be. Maybe I'm a racetam non-responder, or maybe it's just more subtle than I expect.

Anyway, to answer your question I'd give intellimeds the thumbs up as a supplier. The powders come in neat packages too with very scientific-looking labels :)

I'm planning to order from them again this coming week (piracetam and pramiracetam).

thanks for the report I was looking into intellimeds as they seem good.

#42 Intellimeds.net

• 50 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 01:32 PM

Just wish everyone a very happy,healthy and prosperous New Year from intellimeds.co.uk , especially to all of our loyal customers who already are already in the know, we always sell top quality products (COA's available) and can offer next day delivery to most countries. If you haven't tried us yet New Year couldn't be a better time to take a chance and make that change. You won't be disappointed.
From all the team @ .www.intellimeds.co.uk . :excl:

Just wish everyone a very happy,healthy and prosperous New Year from intellimeds.co.uk , especially to all of our loyal customers who already are already in the know, we always sell top quality products (COA's available) and can offer next day delivery to most countries. If you haven't tried us yet New Year couldn't be a better time to take a chance and make that change. You won't be disappointed.
From all the team @ .www.intellimeds.co.uk . :excl:

#43 Vieno

• 187 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 01:40 AM

How do these intellimeds, JG supplements, smartnootropics, nootropics.eu etc. pack their shipments? I'm in Finland and everything's so strictly regulated that even basic supplements get sometimes confiscated by the customs. Do these vendors' packages say what they contain on the outside?

#44 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:14 PM

No, its like a Mail.

There are just the Addresses of You and the Company written and thats all.

I get this customs sticker just if I order from Bulgaria some Vitamins to Germany,
If I order anything from the UK I do never get any Customs sticker or something.

#45 Vieno

• 187 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

Okay sounds cool. So have you yourself used some of the vendors I mentioned? I'm thinking of ordering something that is prescription only here, so I really gotta be sure that it will be inconspicuous to the customs.

#46 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:24 PM

Yes, I´ve bought from intellimeds and nootropics.eu.
Both are recommendable !

Btw; nootropics.eu sends some or everthing from Lithuania as far as i remember. but I also didnt get any customs stickers etc.

May I ask what You are planning to order ?
So I could give You further suggestions

Edited by Flex, 16 January 2014 - 07:13 PM.

#47 Vieno

• 187 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

Phenibut, thinking of the Mind Nutrition band. Might order straight from them actually, not sure yet. Good to know that Lithuania thing although it probably doesn't matter. I really like Mind Nutrition for their apparent professionalism, hopefully they also mail their stuff in an inconspicuous manner.

#48 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 07:21 PM

You could ask them if they would send it with a private address.
Dont know if this would help for You though, but in the case for the german law it counts sometimes.

Btw: get propperly informed about phenibut, tolertance is getting very Quick. and as for me it didnt helped me for sleep, even the first day!

Kava kava was way more helpful in overall terms to me

#49 muay

• 11 posts
  • NO

Posted 27 January 2014 - 08:46 PM

JG and http://www.SmartNootropics.co.uk seem best for me as they actually provide third party COAs on request - everyone else is just using stuff provided by the suppliers in china which is totally useless.

I think with any of these guys you should email them ,get a feel for their delivery / product quality and how long they've been in business. I can't speak much for nootropics.co.uk but I have ordered from intellimeds and got under weighed capsules - I chose not to take the product the second time as I got concerned with the dangers of poor quality/unknown substances (cerebral health issue on reddit regarding pyritinol). .

I think a lot of these guys are literally just buying a kilo of stuff from anyone in china and putting it in caps / heat bags in their kitchen - it's frightening

this is a great post and something i took into account when ordering my products.

#50 stolpioni

• 114 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 April 2014 - 10:24 PM

Have emailed Intellimeds asking them to supply me with a COA but unfortunately they don't answer.

Will throw my pills in the trash and look for another supplier. Very shady behavior from a company selling

chemicals. Not a good combination.

#51 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 24 April 2014 - 05:32 AM

They do answer, just give them time or try to contact them in a different way.

This was my first tought too and it ended in .. a desaster.

Just look above.

#52 JmareK

• 49 posts

Posted 23 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

hello all, So i have been looking through this post and seems to me there is a mixed reaction about suppliers.

i would just like to throw my suggestion out there as I ordered Oxiracetam from https://thoughtfoods.co.uk/ and everything went smooth.

Edited by JmareK, 23 March 2015 - 11:33 PM.

#53 fairy

• 143 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 09:16 AM

What do you guys think about the CoA of Noopept on intellimeds.co.uk goo.gl/kNpdxp? I'm trying to find a trusted source in the EU. I'm not saying that I don't believe them to be in good faith. I have to put this under my tongue and simply don't trust unknown eastern synthesizers, if this is the case.

What is 99.12%, the purity? I'd much prefer to obtain a pharmaceutical grade product if it is possible though, asking to a local pharmacy. I'll consider this possibility but I don't know if it is feasible.

#54 Shevek

• 2 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 11:55 AM

I wouldn't recommend smartnootropics.co.uk

They have no phone number and don't answer their emails. I ordered something on Sunday but the tracking only says Royal Mail has been notified and that's it (now it's Friday). And I haven't been able to get hold of anyone all week to sort it out.

Edited by Shevek, 26 June 2015 - 12:05 PM.

#55 Turnip

• 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 05:07 PM

I wouldn't recommend intellimeds. They no longer have reliable shipping to the UK. My order of Adrafinil (which was placed and paid for more than a month ago) never came. They have stopped responding to emails and so I'm stuck having lost my money. 

Intellimeds = Scam, poor customer service. 

#56 Turnip

• 5 posts

Posted 18 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

Intellimeds have now responded to my latest email (after sending multiple with no replies over the past 17 days). They have said it must have been lost in the post and another will be sent- which is good; hopefully this one will arrive.

I'm not sure why the response took too long- they may have been waiting expecting it to arrive late rather than reply, but an acknowledgement of them reading the email would have been nice. I will update if/when the replacement comes.

Edited by Turnip, 18 May 2016 - 07:42 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#57 112358134

• 36 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2016 - 07:49 PM

Hey guys,

I am the owner of cosmicnootropic.com. 

To summarise it shortly we offer brand-name nootropics for reasonable prices.

We also have very fast delivery times to the UK of 5-7 days on average. We mark all parcels as gifts, so there is no need for you to pay import duty on your parcel. (I lived in the UK myself so I know how frustrating it is). We translated all drug sheets into English, so you will have the original drug insert for Noopept or Semax, for instance. We make full refunds if you don't receive your parcel for reasons including postal errors or customs seizures. (This has never been an issue when we shipped to the UK)

Please, fell free to contact me if you have any questions. I'd love to make more people more familiar with what nootropics are, as seen from those who created them.

Lev

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: supplier, united kingdom, safe, oxiracetam, nootropics, piracetam

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users