C60 experiments @ home

buckyball c60 fullerene buckyballs

• Please log in to reply
3585 replies to this topic

#3511 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:23 PM

Shit that is actually proven and was, once again, one of my original questions:

Is there any proof that benefits from taking C60 and Olive Oil cannot be 100% attributed to just the Olive Oil Alone??

Here is one where water soluble hydroxy-fullerenes extend the lifespan of C elegans

" The data show that fullerenol has no obviously toxic effect on nematodes and can delay C. elegans aging progress under normal condition."

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/25542795

• Good Point x 2

#3512 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:25 PM

Anti-aging effect of fullerenol on skin aging through derived stem cells in a mouse model.

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/29201212

• Good Point x 2

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3513 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 31 December 2017 - 10:28 PM

Fullerene mediates proliferation and cardiomyogenic differentiation of adipose-derived stem cells via modulation of MAPK pathway and cardiac protein expression.

Fullerene-C60 improves the MAPK expression level and stem cell survival, proliferation, and cardiomyogenesis. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...pubmed/26848263

Edited by sensei, 31 December 2017 - 10:29 PM.

#3514 apmark

• 69 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 01:37 AM

Savage what is wrong with you? Evidence is not negated just because you don't like it.

You could have been a lot more civil with your initial entry into this discussion with a simple "has anyone tried eating c60 without the olive oil?".

BTW the water joke is not even funny. You can also eat; food, vitamins, asprin, paracetamol etc. with water the value of the water does not negate the effects of the other ingested items.

Edited by apmark, 01 January 2018 - 01:38 AM.

• Good Point x 2

#3515 sthira

• 2,008 posts

Posted 01 January 2018 - 02:29 AM

Savage what is wrong with you?
BTW the water joke is not even funny.

Yeah water joke fell flat, but you'll admit this quip raises smile lip:

2 College Dropouts that manufacture Dust in a Strip Mall is always going to be laughable. ALWAYS!

Savage also makes good points about the health benefits of olive oil. Duh: solid evidence that freshly-harvested, chemically-tested, and (honestly) reported EVOO is why we bother to make the effort to find it and buy it at higher costs than the chain supermarket stuff.

Some of your more spastic exclamations do sound kinda drunky, though, um, and is drunk posting HEALTHY lol

Good luck in 2018: may we slay the fuck out of the evil dragons that are aging us all to death.

Edited by sthira, 01 January 2018 - 02:41 AM.

#3516 David Savage

• 30 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 12:15 AM

Is there any proof that benefits from taking C60 and Olive Oil cannot be 100% attributed to just the Olive Oil Alone??

Yes, actually.

The Olive oil only cohort vs. the Olive oil and C60 cohort showed a statistically significant difference both from control and each other.

Did you take statistics? 

18% is pretty close to 20% -- and we see approximately 20% increase in lifespan of persons with diets high in olive oil vs those not (approx 90 years vs approximately 75 years)

This is amusing...talking about statistics and then, ya know...just throw out your actual supporting actual data because 18 is close to 20...

If you look at it, 20 on a scale of 10 to 30 is greater than 50% which we could actually round up to 30 and that is greater than 50% of 50 so could easily be rounded up to 50 and then from there, up to 100.

Shit...looks like we can actually more than double lifespan by your logic...

Anyways...

and 

Once Again...

You have a single unreplicated study along with other tests done on C60, but have absolutely no idea of how this DUST actually works or if you are even absorbing any.

Seriously, If I were Vaughtner or Cabon60, I would have started testing rats as soon as the first batch kept brewing to show the benefits, quality, and authenticity of their product...I mean, really...if you had a business of keeping rats alive, why wouldn't you show up on every video and site with a 3-year-old rat and boast about how your well your snake oil works??

Who knows, maybe they've tried the same thing and ended up with dozens of dead rats.

5 years of N=1s and again, how many gallons of Olive Oil have you consumed based on this and not one person can actually attribute any single benefit to C60??

And people keep flagging my posts with "Time Waste" and "Ill Informed".

lol

I get it.  It seems like I am calling anybody who has purchased or consumed this dust a "Sucker", and you're all a little defensive.

But if you can't back your conclusions with anything that can't be attributed to only consuming Olive Oil...you're actually making my case for me.

But ya know...keep banging the drums...

Somebody is bound to eventually figure this shit out if you keep it alive long enough.

;)

Edited by David Savage, 03 January 2018 - 12:17 AM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 6
  • Good Point x 2

#3517 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:12 AM

Yes, actually.

The Olive oil only cohort vs. the Olive oil and C60 cohort showed a statistically significant difference both from control and each other.

Did you take statistics? 

18% is pretty close to 20% -- and we see approximately 20% increase in lifespan of persons with diets high in olive oil vs those not (approx 90 years vs approximately 75 years)

This is amusing...talking about statistics and then, ya know...just throw out your actual supporting actual data because 18 is close to 20...

If you look at it, 20 on a scale of 10 to 30 is greater than 50% which we could actually round up to 30 and that is greater than 50% of 50 so could easily be rounded up to 50 and then from there, up to 100.

Shit...looks like we can actually more than double lifespan by your logic...

Anyways...

and 

Once Again...

You have a single unreplicated study along with other tests done on C60, but have absolutely no idea of how this DUST actually works or if you are even absorbing any.

Seriously, If I were Vaughtner or Cabon60, I would have started testing rats as soon as the first batch kept brewing to show the benefits, quality, and authenticity of their product...I mean, really...if you had a business of keeping rats alive, why wouldn't you show up on every video and site with a 3-year-old rat and boast about how your well your snake oil works??

Who knows, maybe they've tried the same thing and ended up with dozens of dead rats.

5 years of N=1s and again, how many gallons of Olive Oil have you consumed based on this and not one person can actually attribute any single benefit to C60??

And people keep flagging my posts with "Time Waste" and "Ill Informed".

lol

I get it.  It seems like I am calling anybody who has purchased or consumed this dust a "Sucker", and you're all a little defensive.

But if you can't back your conclusions with anything that can't be attributed to only consuming Olive Oil...you're actually making my case for me.

But ya know...keep banging the drums...

Somebody is bound to eventually figure this shit out if you keep it alive long enough.

;)

You keep shoving your foot deeper and deeper down your own throat with such asinine stupid statements

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Unfriendly x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3518 David Savage

• 30 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 02:58 PM

You keep shoving your foot deeper and deeper down your own throat with such asinine stupid statements

The clear evidence of this is...

1.  The number of people who have chimed in with their anecdotal reports of personally testing C60oo?

2.  Your personal reports of the benefits of testing C60oo?

Really, dude...

Instead of just pointing out one-off studies, why not chime in with your personal experience and benefits of taking C60 that can't be attributed to simply the amount of Olive Oil you have consumed or any of your other sups?

As you are "The Man", when comes to gulping down vast amounts of C60oo, you have to have something??

Even if it's just anecdotal??

As for the others with the happy trigger fingers on the downvotes, just because you are unhappy with my conclusions based on the fact that nobody has evidence of the methodology or efficacy of C60 [independently], doesn't make me the bad guy.

If it's a consensus, it isn't science.  If it's science, it isn't consensus.

• Historically, the claim of consensus has been the first refuge of scoundrels; it is a way to avoid debate by claiming that the matter is already settled. Whenever you hear the consensus of scientists agrees on something or other, reach for your wallet, because you're being had.
    Let's be clear: the work of science has nothing whatever to do with consensus. Consensus is the business of politics. Science, on the contrary, requires only one investigator who happens to be right, which means that he or she has results that are verifiable by reference to the real world. In science consensus is irrelevant. What is relevant is reproducible results. The greatest scientists in history are great precisely because they broke with the consensus. There is no such thing as consensus science. If it's consensus, it isn't science. If it's science, it isn't consensus. Period.
  • Science is nothing more than a method of inquiry. The method says an assertion is valid — and merits universal acceptance — only if it can be independently verified. The impersonal rigor of the method means it is utterly apolitical. A truth in science is verifiable whether you are black or white, male or female, old or young. It's verifiable whether you like the results of a study, or you don't.

~Michael Crichton

Edited by David Savage, 03 January 2018 - 03:00 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Off-Topic x 1

#3519 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 03:38 PM

[As you are "The Man", when comes to gulping down vast amounts of C60oo, you have to have something??

Gray hair disappeared from chest, beard, and down under after about 2 months of taking the C60OO-- and the gray did not return until 2 years after stopping C60.

The total amount of olive oil I consumed in concert with C60 (maybe 4 litres over ~2 years) is less than the average amount of olive oil consumed in a normal traditional Greek diet.

At 40 plus years old could do 2 a day heavy workouts with minimal recovery.

Extreme strength increases over short term.

After consuming large acute doses --45mg+ in a single day -- it becomes difficult to become intoxicated when consuming alcohol, and even when large amounts are consumed -- there is no hangover.

After consuming large acute doses --45mg+ in a single day -- the dose of benzodiazepines necessary to achieve the normal response increases by 450% (4mg - 18mg).

There is a picture of my eye color change somewhere on the forum -- dig it up if you are that interested.

None of these phenomena have ever been attributed to olive oil consumption AFAIK.

Must be the DUST.

Took goji juice (not extract) very intermittently -- it is not associated with such phenomena either.

Edited by sensei, 03 January 2018 - 03:43 PM.

• like x 1

#3520 David Savage

• 30 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 04:03 PM

[As you are "The Man", when comes to gulping down vast amounts of C60oo, you have to have something??

Gray hair disappeared from chest, beard, and down under after about 2 months of taking the C60OO-- and the gray did not return until 2 years after stopping C60.

HE SHOU WU

ADAPTATION + KETOGENESIS (Olive Oil)

After consuming large acute doses --45mg+ in a single day -- it becomes difficult to become intoxicated when consuming alcohol, and even when large amounts are consumed -- there is no hangover.

100% Olive Oil and Liver Health + Milk Thistle

After consuming large acute doses --45mg+ in a single day -- the dose of benzodiazepines necessary to achieve the normal response increases by 450% (4mg - 18mg).

Adaptation and Liver Health (Olive Oil)

There is a picture of my eye color change somewhere on the forum -- dig it up if you are that interested.

Not sure if this actually occured, but:

1.  How is this a benefit.

2. Possible link to liver health - Eyes are the windows to the soul...and the liver.(Olive Oil)

None of these phenomena have ever been attributed to olive oil consumption AFAIK.

Must be the DUST.

Took goji juice (not extract) very intermittently -- it is not associated with such phenomena either.

AWESOME!!

Thanks...seriously!!

If the C60oo is the only thing you were taking, we'd be on to something here.

Anybody else??

Edited by David Savage, 03 January 2018 - 04:04 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 3
  • Ill informed x 1

#3521 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 05:41 PM

If the C60oo is the only thing you were taking, we'd be on to something here.

You do realize that 50 ml of olive oil is what you get in a normal serving of Italian dressing on a salad?

Attributing ANY of the effects I stated to a 50 ml dose of olive oil daily or every other day is LUDICROUS.

As a point of reference, my family goes through about a liter (conservatively) of olive oil every 2 weeks in our normal diet. That's 26 liters in a year -- 52 Liters during the course of my additional 4 liters when consuming C60

My share of the 52 was about 20 -- not counting the oil consumed containing C60

None of the effects happened before consuming C60.

I have had that level of olive oil in my diet for decades, Mediterranean and Latin family.

Edited by sensei, 03 January 2018 - 05:52 PM.

• like x 3

#3522 togian

• 8 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 08:33 PM

Hi David,

a little bit of extra oil a couple times a month does not lead to ketosis. unfortunately not ;-) (if it would almost everybody in the western countries  would be in ketosis. so happy, skinny people all over the place, no one overweight a.s.o... ;-)

unless the carb intake is down to below 20-50g/day you can gulp down as much oil as you like. no ketosis. sorry.

I am on lchf for quite a while (and hopefully almost all the time in ketosis). I am (and was before starting lchf) on high dose vitamins.

So neither the oil intake nor the antioxidative properties of c60oo should have made any difference to me.

And yes, I took spoons full of olive oil before starting C60oo (just because I was curios how it tasted pure).

One example: I take at least 10g Vitamin C a day. So even if C60 is supposed to be 170x more powerful than vitamin C - it should not have made any difference in my case (1 dropper full C60oo are 1,5-3 g C60, which equals to 250-500 mg Vitamin C looking at the antioxidant properties).

So I should not have felt a difference - but I did. One example: mosquito bites itch when I do not do anything about them. If I take my vitamin C the itching stops for 4-6 hours and then starts again. When I have a couple bites, I wake up in the night because I feel the itch and I have to take another dose of vitamin C to be able to go to sleep again (the Vitamin C gets my histamine reaction down again).

I usually can see/feel them for a couple of days.

After starting C60oo mosqito bites did not itch anymore and the bite usually was gone in no time/mostly a couple of hours. I even watched one being made - swelling for 5 minutes and then go away again. cool :-)

Greetings :-)

• like x 1
  • Agree x 1

#3523 David Savage

• 30 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 09:37 PM

Hi David,

a little bit of extra oil a couple times a month does not lead to ketosis. unfortunately not ;-) (if it would almost everybody in the western countries  would be in ketosis. so happy, skinny people all over the place, no one overweight a.s.o... ;-)

unless the carb intake is down to below 20-50g/day you can gulp down as much oil as you like. no ketosis. sorry.

I am on lchf for quite a while (and hopefully almost all the time in ketosis). I am (and was before starting lchf) on high dose vitamins.

So neither the oil intake nor the antioxidative properties of c60oo should have made any difference to me.

And yes, I took spoons full of olive oil before starting C60oo (just because I was curios how it tasted pure).

One example: I take at least 10g Vitamin C a day. So even if C60 is supposed to be 170x more powerful than vitamin C - it should not have made any difference in my case (1 dropper full C60oo are 1,5-3 g C60, which equals to 250-500 mg Vitamin C looking at the antioxidant properties).

So I should not have felt a difference - but I did. One example: mosquito bites itch when I do not do anything about them. If I take my vitamin C the itching stops for 4-6 hours and then starts again. When I have a couple bites, I wake up in the night because I feel the itch and I have to take another dose of vitamin C to be able to go to sleep again (the Vitamin C gets my histamine reaction down again).

After starting C60oo mosqito bites did not itch anymore and the bite usually was gone in no time/mostly a couple of hours. I even watched one being made - swelling for 5 minutes and then go away again. cool :-)

Hey Dude, 

Welcome to the discussion, I read through your intro and can honestly say I am impressed with your tolerance of 10g of Vitamin C.  My max on this has never exceeded 6...without the Afraid to Fart feeling...

:\

I didn't actually say that sipping a little oil periodically could lead to ketosis, but if you are in a state of ketosis, a shot of any oil (Fat source) can act as an energy source; much the reason behind the fanfare of Bullet Proof Coffees.  And Sensei is a little exceptional in that he does this a little more regularly than we'd see in any other individual testing C60oo.

My particular issue with any Extraordinary Claims, are much the same as Carl Sagan, in that I believe they require Extraordinary Evidence.

I don't think I've actually seen anything, so far, that could not be linked to some of the up to 110 other supplements that some are claiming to take with their C60 and down to just the Olive Oil that acts as the vessel for it.

The Mosquito bite thing, is actually kind of kewl, until you do a little reading up on the fact that this too may actually be a benefit of Olive Oil.

Link

Given the passion and rigorous lengths that Sensei goes through to endorse something with, seemingly, no benefit that can't be attributed to simply consuming Olive Oil or his other daily stack, actually makes me question his motives.  Like, has this dude set up a "Lab" [wink wink] in his garage, much like his C60 supplier (Sesres) started out with?  Or, has he sold so many of his friends, family and neighbors on this shit that if they all found out it was a Nothingburger, he'd have to leave the continent?  Or, is has he just been dupped to the length that all he can do, after 5 years of sipping his snake oil, is to continuously tantrum post like a 6-year-old who was denied a second cookie after dinner - to defend his worthless existence on the internet?

Dunno man...

As each day passes, I am less and less sold on this...still, however, holding onto a status of optimistically skeptical. 

All the same, nice to see another member reply to the thread bringing something new!

Edited by David Savage, 03 January 2018 - 09:39 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 4
  • Agree x 1

#3524 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:05 PM

Have you even questioned if what you are taking is actually C60?

Doesn't combining activated charcoal and Olive Oil produce the same colored solution as C60 and Olive Oil?

Yes. So I tried mixing activated charcoal with olive oil just to see what I got: a very dark green mixture as opposed to the purple colored liquid I get when mixing my own c60.  Btw, c60 is totally insoluble in water and only slowly mixes into oil... it takes me about 2 days to get substantial visible reduction in suspended material using a magnetic stirrer and I let it spin for 2 whole weeks before filtering it with a 22 micron filter to remove virtually everything in suspension. 

Also, I'm not sure that saying c60 dissolves in oil is totally accurate. I think what it really does is bond with oil molecules into a complex which is like a molecule but with a looser bond. Problem with taking it in pure form is that it can only be absorbed if dissolved in water, which it's not likely to do at all, or complexed with oil, which might happen to a small extent in the time it spends in your digestive tract assuming it encounters enough oils, but will mostly be excreted in your stool.

There are other possible approaches, like complexing it with other things or reacting it into other molecules with better solubility in water.  But none of these have been studied sufficiently enough for me to consider taking it that way myself. Mixing with oil may be time consuming and maybe doesn't seem ideally suited to taking in capsules but it is relatively inexpensive and reasonably well studied.

Howard

• Good Point x 1

#3525 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 03 January 2018 - 11:28 PM

I am impressed with your tolerance of 10g of Vitamin C.  My max on this has never exceeded 6...without the Afraid to Fart feeling...

Given the passion and rigorous lengths that Sensei goes through to endorse something with, seemingly, no benefit that can't be attributed to simply consuming Olive Oil or his other daily stack, 

1. Liposomal Vitamin C doesn't give you the shits even at 20 GRAMS a day

2. No, none of the claims I posted can be caused by 4 liters of olive oil ingested over the span of 2 years (that's salad dressing ---- Dude.

3. What is my daily stack?  You state you can attribute the claims to my other daily stack? WHAT IS IT? -- cause I don't have one 

I don't (and never have) ingested He SHou Wu

I take a multivitamin -- but not every day

I drink -- probably more than I should -- so If lots of wine = reversal of gray hair -- ....

I do tend to take lots of Vitamin C -- but that's it -- probably 6 grams a day on average

• like x 3
  • WellResearched x 1

#3526 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 04 January 2018 - 06:00 PM

(1 dropper full C60oo are 1,5-3 g C60, which equals to 250-500 mg Vitamin C looking at the antioxidant properties).

One dropper full of C60 is 1 ml of oil and at maximum solubility .9mg of C60 (909mg/liter max solubility of C60 in Olive oil)

So max antioxidant relative to C at 170x would be 153mg of C -- even less than you calculated
  • Good Point x 2

#3527 Graviton

• 150 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 10:16 AM

(1 dropper full C60oo are 1,5-3 g C60, which equals to 250-500 mg Vitamin C looking at the antioxidant properties).

One dropper full of C60 is 1 ml of oil and at maximum solubility .9mg of C60 (909mg/liter max solubility of C60 in Olive oil)

So max antioxidant relative to C at 170x would be 153mg of C -- even less than you calculated

It is not certain that its comparison is appropriate. It seems that their ratio of antioxidant capacities come from vitro study, but one seems to be catalytic and the other seems to be used up once the reaction occurs in the system.

• Agree x 1

#3528 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 01:43 PM

I've been mixing my own for a couple of years+

buying evoo+c60 from ses

shaking it regularly for a couple of weeks/10days

I was thinking...would it be better if I used a magnetic stirrer instead?

if yes: ....any advice on which model?

many thanks!!

h.

#3529 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:48 PM

I've been mixing my own for a couple of years+

buying evoo+c60 from ses

shaking it regularly for a couple of weeks/10days

I was thinking...would it be better if I used a magnetic stirrer instead?

if yes: ....any advice on which model?

many thanks!!

h.

I've never had a problem simply shaking it up.

crushing/grinding the C60 into a superfine powder prior to adding the olive oil has always helped prevent sediment deposit

#3530 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:50 PM

It is not certain that its comparison is appropriate. It seems that their ratio of antioxidant capacities come from vitro study, but one seems to be catalytic and the other seems to be used up once the reaction occurs in the system.

Ascorbate (vitamin C) recycling occurs when extracellular ascorbate is oxidized, transported as dehydroascorbic acid, and reduced intracellularly to ascorbate. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm...icles/PMC28390/

#3531 Huckfinn

• 103 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 03:51 PM

Thanks, 

yeah, that's what I've been doing....four weeks (+or -) before consumption, right?

#3532 sensei

• 929 posts

Posted 05 January 2018 - 04:11 PM

Thanks, 

yeah, that's what I've been doing....four weeks (+or -) before consumption, right?

Usually only takes me 1-2 weeks if i crush the C60 finely enough.

Otherwise yeah 3-4 weeks

#3533 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 06 January 2018 - 03:19 AM

Hi David,

I've had to pour over reams of data from a couple of clinical trials where cytokines were used to assess the effect of a C60EVOO based product on inflammatory responses and olive oil was used as a control. They showed marked differences in effect skewed heavily in favor of the C60. Adding to that, I've looked at data showing an uptick in ATP production that had ranges between 18% and 30%. So some very solid data is definitely in, it's just not readily accessible by everyone yet.
Personally, I don't think it's the be all end all, but it's the best thing I've seen so far.

Hi David,
a little bit of extra oil a couple times a month does not lead to ketosis. unfortunately not ;-) (if it would almost everybody in the western countries would be in ketosis. so happy, skinny people all over the place, no one overweight a.s.o... ;-)

Hey Dude,

Welcome to the discussion, I read through your intro and can honestly say I am impressed with your tolerance of 10g of Vitamin C. My max on this has never exceeded 6...without the Afraid to Fart feeling...
:\

I didn't actually say that sipping a little oil periodically could lead to ketosis, but if you are in a state of ketosis, a shot of any oil (Fat source) can act as an energy source; much the reason behind the fanfare of Bullet Proof Coffees. And Sensei is a little exceptional in that he does this a little more regularly than we'd see in any other individual testing C60oo.

My particular issue with any Extraordinary Claims, are much the same as Carl Sagan, in that I believe they require Extraordinary Evidence.

I don't think I've actually seen anything, so far, that could not be linked to some of the up to 110 other supplements that some are claiming to take with their C60 and down to just the Olive Oil that acts as the vessel for it.

The Mosquito bite thing, is actually kind of kewl, until you do a little reading up on the fact that this too may actually be a benefit of Olive Oil.

Link

Given the passion and rigorous lengths that Sensei goes through to endorse something with, seemingly, no benefit that can't be attributed to simply consuming Olive Oil or his other daily stack, actually makes me question his motives. Like, has this dude set up a "Lab" [wink wink] in his garage, much like his C60 supplier (Sesres) started out with? Or, has he sold so many of his friends, family and neighbors on this shit that if they all found out it was a Nothingburger, he'd have to leave the continent? Or, is has he just been dupped to the length that all he can do, after 5 years of sipping his snake oil, is to continuously tantrum post like a 6-year-old who was denied a second cookie after dinner - to defend his worthless existence on the internet?

Dunno man...

As each day passes, I am less and less sold on this...still, however, holding onto a status of optimistically skeptical.

All the same, nice to see another member reply to the thread bringing something new!

#3534 AnahimSkywalker

• 29 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:09 PM

Hi!

I'm new here, and find this website fascinating I got the all clear from my doctor to try the c60, so after a few blood tests, I will join the guinea pigs here and let you know the outcomes. I have hashimotos, Fibromyalgia, leaky gut, and I'm insulin resistant.

I'm also wanting to ask the brains of the group:

Do you think using c60 on a person with arsenic poisoning would be helpful?

Cheers :)

I know this is an ancient post but if you haven't found a good solution yet I would recommend you try supplement with this RESTORE which closes the tight junctions of the intestines: http://www.integrate...ealth-8oz.html  <--[gluten h8trs take note]

as well as possibly a good prebiotic supp such as one containing ingredients like this: http://gundrymd.com/...s/prebiothrive/

Edited by AnahimSkywalker, 06 February 2018 - 08:10 PM.

#3535 Rebirth

• 6 posts

Posted 13 February 2018 - 01:47 AM

CANCER QUESTION

I've been taking C60 for a few months.And was srecently diagnosed with cance that I evidently have had for about a year. 

Should I stop taking the C60?

#3536 hav

• 1,089 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 February 2018 - 05:39 PM

CANCER QUESTION

I've been taking C60 for a few months.And was srecently diagnosed with cance that I evidently have had for about a year. 

Should I stop taking the C60?

My concern would be that it might interfere with chemo or other treatments meant to kill cancer cells.  On the other hand, it might inhibit or slow down lymphatic system metastasis, if that's a risk you face. It's a tough call and my heart goes out to you. Best to discuss it with your doctor.

Howard

• Agree x 1

#3537 Turnbuckle

• NO

Posted 14 February 2018 - 08:56 PM

Best to discuss it with your doctor.

Why on earth would you think that best? Do you really imagine his doctor has even heard of it?

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 2

#3538 pleb

• 462 posts

Posted 14 February 2018 - 09:21 PM

lol , i have to agree with Turnbuckle on this , my doc had no idea and it was down on my notes on the computer written by him when I joined the surgery nearly three years ago after he asked what else I was taking, he only got curious when I went for a regular once a year check up recently and he actually read through them
I told him about the Baati rat study, he sent me for a full MRI scan , ultrasound , spyrometry tests for breathing , X Ray , all came back in the middle of the range even the emphysema had not got any worse that I'd been diagnosed with a few years ago,and I still smoke ,
about a year ago I read that a mouse trial had shown C60 -oo had stopped metastasis from developing and slowed down the cancer growth to 1/3 what would be expected,
and 70 percent of cancer deaths are caused by metastasis,
  • Agree x 1

#3539 QuestforLife

• NO

Posted 15 February 2018 - 12:15 PM

about a year ago I read that a mouse trial had shown C60 -oo had stopped metastasis from developing and slowed down the cancer growth to 1/3 what would be expected,
and 70 percent of cancer deaths are caused by metastasis,

Yep, metastasis appears to be a kind of controlled apoptosis, when some cancer cells disintegrate in order to spread the remaining cells around. Apoptosis is controlled by mitochondria basically exploding inside cells, and mitochondrial anti-oxidants can block this.

#3540 Rupe

• 13 posts

Posted 17 February 2018 - 03:37 AM

I'm going to go out on a limb here and say that most doctors aren't going to be up to speed on C-60 as of yet, b/c it is still something that's perceived as a bit fringe at best and snake oil at worst. There aren't any clinical trials other than the www.companion60.com ones done on canines for toxicity and efficacy, and no oncologist in their right mind is going to make the leap between a canine/equine anti-inflammatory and taking a definitive stance on it regarding cancer in a patient. It's simply just not going to happen without a preponderance  of data.

That said, if data in canines with cancer and C60 therapeutics comes to light, that might be worth noting as we're about 95% genetically similar.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: buckyball, c60, fullerene, buckyballs

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)