NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#3001 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2015 - 01:35 AM

While NSI 189 is somewhat helpful, what happened to the prospect of taking NRX 1074?

#3002 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2015 - 07:35 PM

I been taking NSI 10mg for about 6+ days. Also Longjack 200:1 extract (Tongkat Ali) 150mg for past 5 days or so .   I started feeling bit creepy two nights ago and that creepy off mood lasted onto the next morning. Today I woke up feeling the same.  Also quite low heart rate/pulse.   108, 62, 50.  I feel bit disconnected from the world. Very calm type mood but oddly bit creepy. Physical anx feels very low.  I almost am feeling bit paranoid.  Last few days I noticed some enhanced aggression and dislike of others.  More likely NSI or the Tongkat Ali which I take for testosterone?

Initially after the first 2 days on NSI I felt some mood improvement but not sure now. My motivation and interest have been almost untouched. I am really apathetic. Likely the NSI not doing much in the Dopamine and Norepinephrine areas.  I really don't want to do much of anything. And def don't want to speak to anyone. 

Is it normal to feel a numbness under the tongue when NSI is taken sublingually? Like some anasthetic or something similar.    Also when I rest my left arm against the chair it very easily gets numb quite fast. This is only after NSI because same thing happened a day after when I first tried it on and off weeks ago.  

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3003 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 10:34 PM

Is it normal to feel a numbness under the tongue when NSI is taken sublingually? 

Yes I had the same effect with ScienceGuys NSI which is respected as the most high quality NSI synthesis yet!

#3004 citizen81

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:31 PM

Day 3 of NSI. I stepped it up 10mg, 20mg, 30mg today and I plan on staying at 40mg. I wanted to be sure that I didn't have some kind of severe adverse reactions, especially since I didn't have the ability to check the reliability of my source. However, the company seemed reputable and the way they handled the whole transaction was such that they seemed to be hoping for repeat business.

I can confirm that today I'm feeling the most profound effects. For someone who has been severely depressed, this compound is working minor miracles so far. I don't feel "normal" yet, but I can see it in the distance, and get glimpses of it. Anxious thoughts seem to be decreasing.

Considering I was extremely anxious to try a (mostly) untested substance, so far, the outcome seems to be heading in the promised direction. I'm even sleeping a bit more soundly. Hopefully at the recommended dosage the effects will be normal emotional attenuation--you know, feeling like I once did years ago, where beauty is more than an intellectual concept.

I'm thinking more clearly, I'm more conscious of the world around me, and I have brief moments where I experience joy, though subtle. The afternoon depression is still battling to persist, but I can feel it quieting.

I do wake up with a slight headache and my stomach seems to hurt a little. Taking the doses in the morning about 2 hours after I wake up.

• like x 1

#3005 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 17 May 2015 - 11:37 PM

I been taking NSI 10mg for about 6+ days. Also Longjack 200:1 extract (Tongkat Ali) 150mg for past 5 days or so .   I started feeling bit creepy two nights ago and that creepy off mood lasted onto the next morning. Today I woke up feeling the same.  Also quite low heart rate/pulse.   108, 62, 50.  I feel bit disconnected from the world. Very calm type mood but oddly bit creepy. Physical anx feels very low.  I almost am feeling bit paranoid.  Last few days I noticed some enhanced aggression and dislike of others.  More likely NSI or the Tongkat Ali which I take for testosterone?

The aggression is tongkat ali.  It is the closest thing to "anger in a pill" I've experienced.  It can have many other negative effects and promises to thoroughly confound the results of your NSI-189 trial if you continue using it.

In other words, I'd drop it.

• Good Point x 2
  • Agree x 2

#3006 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 18 May 2015 - 12:12 PM

Day 3 of NSI. I stepped it up 10mg, 20mg, 30mg today and I plan on staying at 40mg. I wanted to be sure that I didn't have some kind of severe adverse reactions, especially since I didn't have the ability to check the reliability of my source. However, the company seemed reputable and the way they handled the whole transaction was such that they seemed to be hoping for repeat business.

I can confirm that today I'm feeling the most profound effects. For someone who has been severely depressed, this compound is working minor miracles so far. I don't feel "normal" yet, but I can see it in the distance, and get glimpses of it. Anxious thoughts seem to be decreasing.

Considering I was extremely anxious to try a (mostly) untested substance, so far, the outcome seems to be heading in the promised direction. I'm even sleeping a bit more soundly. Hopefully at the recommended dosage the effects will be normal emotional attenuation--you know, feeling like I once did years ago, where beauty is more than an intellectual concept.

I'm thinking more clearly, I'm more conscious of the world around me, and I have brief moments where I experience joy, though subtle. The afternoon depression is still battling to persist, but I can feel it quieting.

I do wake up with a slight headache and my stomach seems to hurt a little. Taking the doses in the morning about 2 hours after I wake up.

Are you using the freebase or phosphate?

#3007 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:35 PM

The aggression is tongkat ali.  It is the closest thing to "anger in a pill" I've experienced.  It can have many other negative effects and promises to thoroughly confound the results of your NSI-189 trial if you continue using it.

I stopped the TongKat Ali and the severe aggression and desire to lash out have been subsiding.  What a garbage supplement that was! I should focus more on estrogen than testosterone in my case anyway. 

Will continue with NSI day 7+. Not sure what to expect yet. I've had more reaction when adding 30mg Rhodiola + 2.5mg Vyvanse + Eleuthero Root Ginseng 80mg this evening and turned into a very promising morning with some mild anti-dep effect. Started to feel some visual sensory immersion while watching Game of Thrones. Normally my mood is severely unreactive, apathetic and dull. And instead I found myself appreciating the beautiful scenery. A welcome change as even some small mild interest started to emerge. Some of it from eleuthero root but it tends to lower blood sugar. Hopefully I can keep it under control. Or discover why Ele Root works and find something similar without hypoglycemic effect.  Hopefully it synergizes well with the NSI. 

Edited by AlexCanada, 18 May 2015 - 01:38 PM.

#3008 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 May 2015 - 01:39 PM

I stopped the TongKat Ali and the severe aggression and desire to lash out have been subsiding.  What a garbage supplement that was! I should focus more on estrogen than testosterone in my case anyway. 

Will continue with NSI day 7+. Not sure what to expect yet. I've had more reaction when adding 30mg Rhodiola + 2.5mg Vyvanse + Eleuthero Root Ginseng 80mg this evening and turned into a very promising morning with some mild anti-dep effect. Started to feel some visual sensory immersion while watching Game of Thrones. Normally my mood is severely unreactive, apathetic and dull. A welcome change as even some small mild interest started to emerge. Some of it from eleuthero root but it tends to lower blood sugar. Hopefully I can keep it under control. Or discover why Ele Root works and find something similar without hypoglycemic effect.  Hopefully it synergizes well with the NSI. 

What do you want to do anyway? Why do you want to do boost your testosteron/estrogen?

#3009 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:44 AM

I have to say that people need to stay on NSI for at least a month to get any kind of effect. I literally felt nothing until day 22, i know this drug needs time to work its magic.

most effective for me was freebase, 2x a day, 20mg sublingual.

2x 40mg a day phosphate was not as effective but still brought on emotion and immersion.

I'll be buying freebase and sticking with that next.

I also felt strong emotions in certain scenes of game of thrones. and spine chills in my favorite music which i stopped listening to prior to NSI.

• Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#3010 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 19 May 2015 - 01:13 PM

I have to say that people need to stay on NSI for at least a month to get any kind of effect. I literally felt nothing until day 22, i know this drug needs time to work its magic.

most effective for me was freebase, 2x a day, 20mg sublingual.

2x 40mg a day phosphate was not as effective but still brought on emotion and immersion.

I'll be buying freebase and sticking with that next.

I also felt strong emotions in certain scenes of game of thrones. and spine chills in my favorite music which i stopped listening to prior to NSI.

I am having phosphate and freebase, but until now noone was interested for freebase.

According to the Ceretropic owner if you calculate the weight of the phosphate salt, with the freebase you get 1/5 more NSI-189 by weight.

The problem is that the freebase is not as stable, and I am not sure how well will store in the summer?

I do not have any definitive answer how stable the freebase is.

I am getting that with the stronger emotions myself. I watched the last episode of game of thrones having taken NSI-189 something like an hour before, and I was much more moved emotionally. I even wondered about my reaction before thinking about the NSI-189.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3011 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:31 PM

Will continue with NSI day 7+. Not sure what to expect yet. I've had more reaction when adding 30mg Rhodiola + 2.5mg Vyvanse + Eleuthero Root Ginseng 80mg this evening and turned into a very promising morning with some mild anti-dep effect. Started to feel some visual sensory immersion while watching Game of Thrones. Normally my mood is severely unreactive, apathetic and dull. A welcome change as even some small mild interest started to emerge. Some of it from eleuthero root but it tends to lower blood sugar. Hopefully I can keep it under control. Or discover why Ele Root works and find something similar without hypoglycemic effect.  Hopefully it synergizes well with the NSI. 

What do you want to do anyway? Why do you want to do boost your testosteron/estrogen?

I been having low testosterone and very low estrogen on my tests. I don't look healthy and my mood, motivation, interest are all very very poor. Hormones play a huge role and thus I want to improve them especially estrogen. I have responded partially to pregnenolone oral, dhea, progesterone bioidential cream all on some level. Unfortunately I don't have access to better options at the moment and it is frustrating. Pregnenolone oral helps me feel more fondness, kindness and appreciation for others but it is inconsistent, has spikes. I can't get the cream in Canada.  Progesterone allowed me to restore a lot of my kind emotions as well but the gaba-antagonism is not welcome especially as I am withdrawing from valium long term past few years. Same with the pregnenolone as it's also a gaba-antagonist.  Thus I'd like some other options for restoring estrogen. 

Resveratrol may have played a large role in estrogen depletion due to aromatase inhibition. My skin became more wrinkly, dry, and severe collagen loss on my face which only mildly subsided after stopping resveratrol. I regret ever taking that supplement. It destroyed my physical appearance. Progesterone was able to restore it to some degree but reversed when I stopped taking it. I looked incredibly healthier but depression felt worse in some ways. Darker mood due to anti-gaba effect likely. Thus I prefer to avoid bioidential progesterone cream. Need other methods to improve estrogen and collagen.

Edited by AlexCanada, 19 May 2015 - 03:34 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3012 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 19 May 2015 - 03:37 PM

I hope you have seen an endocrinologist. Shouldn't they have working treatments for people with tested low levels of hormones?

Hope you get better soon!

• Enjoying the show x 1

#3013 citizen81

• 12 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 12:09 AM

Are you using the freebase or phosphate?

Using the phosphate. I recognize that some people on here have had very different experiences from taking NSI. I'm on my 3rd day at 40mg, 6th day total.

My sleep was bad the night I took 30mg, but at 40mg my sleep has been more sound than I've experienced in a long time.

I've felt some tingling, etc., I various parts of my body. A beer or two excacerbates it.

I still wake-up with headaches in the morning.

Excercise comes more easily and I'm feeling generally more motivated and slightly more creative.

I was taking this to overcome significant harm done, which ultimately left me in a state of major depression. I'm sure there are people on this thread who are simply taking it for a booster. But thus far, it seems to be more effective than any serotonin enhancing supplement or drug that I've tried. No clue if there will be lasting effects.

Oh, and one other thing... I've been sneezing A LOT. It's died down some since the first couple of days, but I'm assuming this has something to do with the histamine boost that likely comes with BDNF increase and the purported neurogenesis.

I should also mention that the severe anxiety and circular thinking has diminished by about 75-80%, which is a pretty massive shift. In the evenings, when for some reason there seems to be a blast of strong anxiety from this treatment every night thus far, I pop a theanine and meditate for 30 minutes.

I'm planning to stop at Day 7 (tomorrow), take a week off, then start up again for a full 28 day cycle.

Edited by citizen81, 21 May 2015 - 12:13 AM.

• like x 1

#3014 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:35 PM

I hope you have seen an endocrinologist. Shouldn't they have working treatments for people with tested low levels of hormones?

Hope you get better soon!

As if it's that simple. With a previous diagnosis of depression all these bastards suggest is me going back to my pdoc and getting more SSRIs.  Because of course the low estrogen and low testosterone levels cannot of course in any way be red flags in any shape of form since I have ''depression''. No matter what my hormone results are neither of them have been willing to help and a 3rd endo has not contacted me yet regarding referral. 

I am sick and tired of dealing with so called ''doctors''.  They can kiss my ass for all I care. No better than serial killers with medical licenses . Sending us all off to an early grave due to inadequate treatment or in some cases downright wrongful treatment such as the way they poison kids with Accutane. Then of course those kids will end up growing up with all sorts of health problems scratching their heads. Yes it was the accutane. Damn good reason why that garbage was taken off the market in 2009. 

Two endocrinologists have refused to help so I am on my own in regards to finding sources for treatment. 

Regarding NSI:

Is it safe to take 5mg Taineptine with 10mg NSI?

It also seems like I am not improving overall with NSI. My body feels more sluggish and numb. Just feels like I have really poor circulation going on. I felt better on the days when I took 5mg doses instead of 10mg. Feel so dull minded and apathetic right now.  Does anyone have any ideas on how NSI correlates with circulation? And body heat? My body feels colder more often than not.  Anyone notice blood pressure changes? My BP is usually quite low. 

Is there any way to make NSI work better? Or what not to take with it? Any general precautions? I just feel like there is something underneath all this that I am just not feeling or unable to access. I just feel numb a lot of the time and dull minded. Less worries but at what cost.

Edited by AlexCanada, 21 May 2015 - 03:36 PM.

#3015 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 03:58 PM

I see, I have seen doctors for years, too and all the important things I found out myself in the end (so far). 

If you search this thread you'll find someone who has used NSI with Tianeptine and had no adverse reactions, but as we don't know yet how NSI works nobody will know for sure.

I took NSI for about 2,5 months and will start again, soon. In the meantime I started Tianeptine (3x12,5). I've ordered an accurate scale so I can find the sweet spot for NSI. Will report if I have any interactions.

• like x 1

#3016 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 04:13 PM

I took NSI with tianeptine every day for several months and they went together quite nicely.

• like x 1

#3017 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:12 PM

I took NSI with tianeptine every day for several months and they went together quite nicely.

Ditto. In my experience they go together like apple pie and Chevrolet. For all intents and purposes, all of my psychological problems are gone—simply vanished. If I had the liquid assets, I would seriously be buying shares of Neuralstem right now. For a subset of the population, these two together could be the miracle that everybody’s been scrambling for the past 60 years.

#3018 Shai Hulud

• 105 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:15 PM

Ditto. In my experience they go together like apple pie and Chevrolet. For all intents and purposes, all of my psychological problems are gone—simply vanished. If I had the liquid assets, I would seriously be buying shares of Neuralstem right now. For a subset of the population, these two together could be the miracle that everybody’s been scrambling for the past 60 years.

What dosages of both did you guys use?

#3019 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:17 PM

How much difference did you notice between just taking NSI 189 and taking it with Tianeptine?  Was it a fairly noticeable difference?

#3020 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 May 2015 - 05:35 PM

I’ve never exceeded 40 mgs. b.i.d. on the NSI-189. Now that my supply is running low, I’m down to 40 mgs. q.d. I started using the NSI-189 first, and then later added the tianeptine. The tianeptine turbocharged it. I’ve tried doses of tianeptine all across the board—everything from 12.5 mgs b.i.d. to absurdly insane, ridiculous amounts in the 300 – 400 mg. range. Since those larger doses of course just simply get you high, I had to curtail doing that to ensure that the results I was getting weren’t just due to a tianeptine buzz. Right now I’m taking 40 mgs. of each, together, once a day right after my morning coffee. So far, everything’s coming up proverbial roses.

• Informative x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • like x 1

#3021 Milkyway

• 132 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 07:52 PM

I would like to try the tianeptine.  I am a little skeptical because it is considered a tricyclic anti depressant and I have tried those in the past with no results.  Have you ever tried tricyclic anti depressants and not had a response but had a response with tianeptine?

#3022 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 May 2015 - 08:26 PM

I had to stop taking tianeptine because it was quite honestly addictive. I could not help but take increasingly larger doses as long as I was taking it. It was not hard to quit or anything like that though, as I simply stopped buying it and was fine. Just be forewarned, tianeptine is quite recreational when taken at higher doses, which presents a problem as doing so builds tolerance quickly.

Edited by Fenix_, 21 May 2015 - 08:33 PM.

• Agree x 3
  • Informative x 2
  • Disagree x 1

#3023 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:13 PM

I have read many great reports in the past for tianeptine, it seems to be a great antidepresant, but you have to use reasonable dosing.

I tried it in the past with success, seems to give me an anxyolitic carefree feeling. 

#3024 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 May 2015 - 12:26 PM

Regarding NSI:

Is it safe to take 5mg Taineptine with 10mg NSI?

It also seems like I am not improving overall with NSI. My body feels more sluggish and numb. Just feels like I have really poor circulation going on. I felt better on the days when I took 5mg doses instead of 10mg. Feel so dull minded and apathetic right now.  Does anyone have any ideas on how NSI correlates with circulation? And body heat? My body feels colder more often than not.  Anyone notice blood pressure changes? My BP is usually quite low. 

Is there any way to make NSI work better? Or what not to take with it? Any general precautions? I just feel like there is something underneath all this that I am just not feeling or unable to access. I just feel numb a lot of the time and dull minded. Less worries but at what cost.

Alex, sorry to hear that you are not having good results from NSI-189.

I suggest to try 40mg oral doses a few times to see if there is any difference?

I started using noopept with NSI-189 and it gives me extra energy and motivation, so this combination might be an option also.

#3025 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:51 AM

I’ve never exceeded 40 mgs. b.i.d. on the NSI-189. Now that my supply is running low, I’m down to 40 mgs. q.d. I started using the NSI-189 first, and then later added the tianeptine. The tianeptine turbocharged it. I’ve tried doses of tianeptine all across the board—everything from 12.5 mgs b.i.d. to absurdly insane, ridiculous amounts in the 300 – 400 mg. range. Since those larger doses of course just simply get you high, I had to curtail doing that to ensure that the results I was getting weren’t just due to a tianeptine buzz. Right now I’m taking 40 mgs. of each, together, once a day right after my morning coffee. So far, everything’s coming up proverbial roses.

I've used 5mg taineptine w gabapentin 100mg and NSI 10mg in an evening and noticed especially from Taineptine that I had more intelligent and creative internal dialog. It was quite profound actually. Unfortunately did not last. Perspective appeared darker a bit several hours later too.

I have since taken 5mg taineptine 3 more times over past few days and not felt much. But I been having lot of numbness around my body and poor circulation clouding everything. I cannot help but think there are huge benefits underneath all this but I just cannot access it. Maybe I need gabapentin again as it often gives me a significant yet short lived anti-dep effect + more able to feel other substances. Too bad about the tolerance onset otherwise I'd take it every day likely.

My face feels tight, slightly numb and bit strange,  my neck feels very tightt and I just constantly have Orthostatic Intolerance. My heart rate goes from 60 to 120 while standing. They call this syndrome POTS I believe. Any suggestions on how to treat it or what I should be doing? Low doses of Magnesium are capable of giving me remarkably more energy but causes some intense anxiety on and off and thus I usually avoid it. I find it extremely difficult to physically engage in things because I easily become terribly exhausted and feel dehydrated, thirsty, dry mouthed, blurry vision. Simple tasks such as attempting grocery shopping would become difficult as my thought process slows to a crawl and processing information such as reading labels and prices becomes a difficult affair. This may be due to adrenal exhaustion. I have hardly any stamina. I have not attempted groceries in few weeks though due to severely low motivation.

I feel we are only as strong as our weakest link and I was able to feel some profound benefits when i mixed Taineptine + gabapentin + NSI 10mg few nights ago. Instead now I feel like I am in a constant stupor. Unable to think properly. Thoughts do not flow freely and my neck feels really tight. Arterial blockage or something. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. I have long suspected circulation issues but doctors have not been able to help and I don't even know how to approach the subject. 

I have since reduced NSI to 5mg daily the past few days without much difference. My motivation is atrocious. My mind usually feels blank. My fingers feel so dreadfully tired as I try to type. My body is super colddd and hands are clammyy.  One benefit these days is I am more resistant towards stress but I have no sense of purpose or desire to really do anything most of the time. 

Any precautions on mixing ginkgo, eleuthero root ginseng, or Dendrobium with these?    I also do take 1.2mg Valium daily as I been withdrawing from valium for years. Benzo withdrawl syndrome is surely another big factor. 

#3026 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 05:32 AM

I’ve been noticing a bit of postural hypotension myself lately. I’m not sure what to attribute it to, but it did coincide with my adoption of regular use of NSI-189 and tianeptine. Even if it does turn out that these two compounds are responsible, I would still be very hesitant to give them up; they have really been a Godsend for me. It’s good to hear that you’ve tapered down to such a miniscule dose of Valium—so many people I know have tried and failed over and over again. I learned my lesson from Xanax a couple of years ago, and am very relieved to have that monkey off my back. I take a milligram of etizolam now whenever I feel the need for anxiolysis, and I really feel that it is a far superior solution to anxiety than the traditional benzos have to offer. I haven’t taken a single benzo in over a year and a half now, and I don’t miss it one bit. The etizolam has been a wonderful substitute, and is all I need now to control anxiety. I’ll ponder this a little bit and see if I can come up with some more salient advice for you. Right now I’m drawing a blank on what could possibly be the source of your fatigue and malaise. Just keep the faith—this is going to be an exciting century for biochemical modification. I really feel that very soon we are going to emerge from the stone age of psychopharmacology and start creating some real, workable solutions to the bane of human existential misery, and I feel that the answesr will lie in advances in attachment theory and antidepressant pharmacology.

• Well Written x 3

#3027 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 12:08 PM

I would suggest a practitioner in functional medicine, from on line conversations at least, I have read some experiences that gave solutions to complex health problems when traditional approaches did not work.

• like x 1

#3028 FunkOdyssey

• 3,443 posts

Posted 24 May 2015 - 04:21 PM

Tianeptine has all sorts of potential negative sides including several I see people complaining about above. I felt god awful on it during my most recent trial. If you're trying to learn as little as possible about the effects of NSI-189, continue with the rampant polypharmacy.
  • Agree x 3

#3029 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 May 2015 - 07:40 AM

Tianeptine is great at low dosages, I've only experienced some mild blow back when I've used it in the higher therapeutic dosages. So my 8 cents keep the dosages low and often.
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3030 panel

• 17 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 May 2015 - 12:45 PM

NSI 189-Report

Introduction

First of before test I know only physical results of taking NSI-189 (increase synapgogenesis/neurogenesis) and it was recommended to me by my friend. The point is that I didn’t read any posts, any reports because I dodn't wanted to suggest and I wanted to have clear opinion on my own. I did 8 day trial test.

Dosage

2x30mg (NSI-189base form) in the morning and in the night sublingually.

Next Test I will take it in the morning and in the afternoon, because neurogenesis occurs the most when the brain is active.

http://journals.plos...al.pone.0003835

Negative results

• Headeaks - very small for 2-3 days

Positive Results

Keep in mind those resuls, are my own observation (I didn't read any reaports before or while NSI trial)

• Imporoved sences
    • Anexity 
      • For first 3 days I was very tired. After that Aniexity returned to normal, althought I feel that I become more tired every day and I was a little bit to tired at last day (day 8). 
      • I have read reports about anexity before, but I wonder what kind of Anexity others have? For me it was this positive anexity. Anexity I have after intensive workout on the gym (or gym + sauna). You are tired, but still you feel great, you feel complacently, so thats why this anexity is between negavte and positive results, but for me it's 70% positive.
    • Mind & Body
      • I am lauching MUTCH more. This is natural laugh (just want to laugh naturally), not contextual laugh (laughigb becouse I should laugh now).
      • I have deep internal peace, like I would just relieve all the stress (This is related oto anexity mentioned earlier). 
      • I feel like most of the internal conflicts are resolved. My internal critic was almoust not present at all (usually I have a lot of it).
    • Hearing
      • Few times I was affraid of the loud sound. After few days I have realized that something have changed and propbaly I am hearing more sounds (lie previous those sound wheren't noticable, but now I can hear them) or hear them better/louder.
    • Seeing
      • Word looks a little bit better
      • I am fascinated by nature. Plants, grass and trees with previous was 'normal'. Now are fascinating to me. I like look on the and appriciate them. 
      • Cars are glowing better, lights (back of the car, traffic lights) have sronger colors (I had this few times before when I have very good day, but usually at the vening, now I see it at day)
    • Social 
      • It's much easier to start sonversation with stranger lik neigbour in the elevator or man in the shop que (porpably becouse of better internal feeling + much less od internal critic)
    • Sleep
      • ​I am sleepign very deep. I have very intensive dreams every night
    • Productivity
      • Multitasking have increased. I do not worry I'll forget about something.

My Stack

My stack is whell tested, so I know what to expect (How I feel, How Productive I am etc), so the only difference was NSI-189.

Morning
  • Witamin D 5000UI 
  • Bacopa monnieri 620mg
  • Gotu-Kola 310mg
  • fish oil 2000mg (660EPA, 440DHA)
  • Hupercine A 200mg
  • Rhodiola 400mg
  • Piracetam 1200mg
  • L-Glutamine 1000mg
  • ALC 700mg
  • Choline Birhrate 700mg
  • Ginko Biloba 1000mg (not standarized)(seem fine for me, someone earlier reported headakes)
  • Noopepet 15mg
  • NSI-189 30mg 
  • Ashwagandha 2000 (extract 4:1, propably takign 4x to much)

Noon
  • 2000mg fish oil (660EPA, 440DHA)
  • Rhodiola 400mg
  • Piracetam 1200mg
  • Vitamins + Minerals
  • Bacopa monnieri 620mg
  • Gotu-Kola 310mg
  • L-Glutamina 1000
  • Rhodiola 300
  • ALC 700mg
  • Choline Birhrate 700mg
  • Ginko Biloba 1000mg (not standarized)
  • 1x Noopepet 20mg

Evening
  • 2000mg fish oil (660EPA, 440DHA)
  • Bacopa monnieri 620mg
  • Gotu-Kola 310mg
  • Vitamin B12 
  • Rhodiola 400mg
  • NSI-189 30mg

Results after Test

I am 8 days out of NSI and at this point I think NSI-189 works permanently. Most of the positive resuls are no as strong while taking NSI-189 but they are stil there (Lets say in scale 1-10: Before Test 4, During Test 9, After test 6-7).

Whats thsi means in practice?

• I have some internal critic, but much less then before NSI trial
  • I am still feel deep internal happyness, I am more hapy then before NSI trial
  • I do not remember dreams every night, but they still occur

Possible Synergy

I wonder can we improve neurogenesis, so I have been investigating possible nutritions and synergic nootrops, and here are my results.

Possible Reuired Nutritions

• DHA+EPA
  • Folic Acid
  • Vitamin B12
  • Antioxidants

Possible Nootropics Nootrops

What's Next?

Soon I'll recieve new package with NSI, I'll test it in laboratory and I'll start 30 day test.

Questions

1. I have read reports about anexity before, but I wonder what kind of Anexity others have (my pleasent 'after gym anexity' or I am 'totally tired anexity'). 
  2. Any other Ideas for synergy?

Feedback very welcome

Edited by panel, 25 May 2015 - 12:50 PM.

• Informative x 3
  • Cheerful x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)