Member Away

Posted 21 June 2015 - 07:44 PM

Peripheral neuropathy?

#3062 AlexCanada

• 263 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 June 2015 - 08:15 PM

Peripheral neuropathy?

That def may be a strong part of it. Aside from gabapentin I'm not sure what may help.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3063 MetaMind

• 62 posts

Posted 21 June 2015 - 11:36 PM

@drg

When exactly did you experience the positive effects of NSI?

1 month after, 2 month after...etc?

Also did you use the freebase or phosphate version?

best regards

#3064 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2015 - 04:20 AM

I started noticing benefits after 2 weeks (maybe a bit less) but things continued to improve until it reached a plateau after 3 months.

I have always used phosphate.
  • Informative x 1

#3065 gajus

• 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:01 AM

I would like to purchase 5g of NSI-189. What is the way to go about it?

#3066 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:10 AM

I'm now on my 2nd day of NSI-189 again. The last time I took it was when Nyles sold it to me, and I've had it in my draw all this time and am using it again. I stopped because of bad "flashes" in my vision, and bad memory along with trouble reading and writing. 

I'm going to see how it goes again, do any of you have any suggestions with it, or what I can take it with. Also, how long do you think it will take me to feel less depressed overall now what I'm taking it again? 

Cheers, 

Kieran

#3067 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:36 AM

I'm getting random body itching since i increased dose. I find more side effects from phosphate. Dropping back to 30mg. I'll be going back to freebase sublingual.

#3068 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 11:59 AM

Anyone trying tianeptine sulfate? There are some great reviews for this controlled release tianeptine form in Reddit, having both antidepressant and anxiolytic effects.

If I find it in a much better price that is been sold from Ceretropic I ll arange a group buy.

People asking for a NSI-189 group buy should register here.

http://www.longecity...-discussion-20/

#3069 gajus

• 4 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 12:48 PM

Anyone trying tianeptine sulfate? There are some great reviews for this controlled release tianeptine form in Reddit, having both antidepressant and anxiolytic effects.

If I find it in a much better price that is been sold from Ceretropic I ll arange a group buy.

People asking for a NSI-189 group buy should register here.

http://www.longecity...-discussion-20/

I am getting a message:

You do not have permission to view this forum. In some cases joining this Social Group will give you permission to view this forum.

When trying to access the group buy URL you have shared. Do I need to be a premium member to access group guys?

#3070 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 June 2015 - 07:55 PM

I am guessing that it would not be hard to convert Tianeptine sodium to sulfate at home?

#3071 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:17 PM

I found the synthesis online somewhere once, but for the life of me I can’t find it again. I’m pretty sure it was the original patent application I was reading. It was pretty simple and straightforward, but unfortunately it involves playing with sulfuric acid. Eeks—no thanks. I’ll leave that to people who possess more sophisticated equipment and knowledge of chemistry and lab procedures than I do.

#3072 UKLAD

• 78 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:46 PM

im getting the same as gajus even though im a registered member

#3073 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:03 PM

Is anyone else using the International Peptide version of NSI-189? I am a newbie to this product, and do not know the difference between the "free base" or "phosphate" types. Which is superior?

• Enjoying the show x 1
  • like x 1

#3074 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:18 PM

For the people that want to get in the subforum you should send a PM to the user FW900.

#3075 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 09:33 PM

Chiming in because I've recently started my own experiment with NSI-189. I am female, not clinically depressed (except for occasional bouts of melancholia), but always looking for ways to increase mental efficiency, emotional processing and general well-being.

NSI-189 is completely different from other cognitive enhancers. Always thought I was somewhat spacially adept for a woman (LOL). But in 2 weeks of NSI-189 found my overall depth perception, color/texture awareness enhanced. I am also finding an greater ability to hear and separate sounds as if my brain was instantly identifying and classifying multiple aural sensations, instead hearing a general clump of city noise.

Very interesting is a new ability to quickly let go of things that don't matter and move on to what does. Something may irritate me, but I step over it and find myself catagorizing what is essential vs trivial, with much greater clarity and speed. This is subtle, but seems to be new behavior. I have also felt less ackward in social situations, more content to just be around other people. I am hoping that my fiction writing is enhanced as well, but that remains to be seen. Feeling less of an obscessive need to "create" may prove detrimental to the creative process, but might be good for the flow of ideas in general.

Seems to have no "speedy" effect and can be taken right before sleeping (at least for me). Watching which of these changes last. I especially like the sensation of expanded awareness without a drug "high".

Can someone please explain to me how I got an "off-topic" mark? Had to go back and check... but is this not an NSI-189 thread? Is there some arcane rule I broke?

• like x 3

#3076 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 June 2015 - 01:59 PM

This is my 3rd cycle of NSI-189.

Just hit 22 days, and it has again, kicked in around this time for me.

I feel normal. and that is fucking fantastic for someone with depression & anhedonia.

every time i stop NSI to try a new substance, i kick myself. Why do i try other treatments? Well, there is still a slight depersonalization feeling that i've had since depression.

I always end up returning to NSI.

I think i'll just stay on this stuff for life. I feel emotions, music is amazing, im just loving life right now.

Edited by jaiho, 25 June 2015 - 01:59 PM.

• Informative x 1

#3077 tdmonster99

• 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:03 PM

Perhaps this will get more attention here. Check the group for specifics but there is a vendor selling a liquid solution and wanted to know if anyone had experience with either the specicic product or the vendor. I am hesitant about the liquid solution considering the stability seems to greatly diminish when in solution.

#3078 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 03:33 PM

I think i'll just stay on this stuff for life. I feel emotions, music is amazing, im just loving life right now.

Isn’t it great when that epiphany moment washes over you, and you suddenly realize that for the first time in as long as you can remember that it doesn’t suck to be you? My real estate agent recently informed me that the market in my area is so hot right now that I may be getting a lot more for my house than we had expected. First thing I’m going to do is get my own 100 grams from our benefactors in Hubei Province, so I can give it away to anybody who needs it. Then I’m buying 100 shares of Neuralstem.

• like x 3

#3079 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 04:45 PM

Perhaps this will get more attention here. Check the group for specifics but there is a vendor selling a liquid solution and wanted to know if anyone had experience with either the specicic product or the vendor. I am hesitant about the liquid solution considering the stability seems to greatly diminish when in solution.

Ummmmm. Apparently I am the only one around here who is using the "liquid solution" because it's the only one I found for sale. It was mailed very quickly (got it in 3 days). Since I have no experience with any other product, I cannot tell you how it compares.

#3080 tdmonster99

• 46 posts

Posted 25 June 2015 - 09:35 PM

Skypp whats your assessment up to this point? And if you hold the solution sunlingually does it cause your tongue to go numb?

#3081 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 02:13 AM

Skypp whats your assessment up to this point? And if you hold the solution sunlingually does it cause your tongue to go numb?

Taste is not horrible... like oznated oil mixed with fructose and undisolved micro-clumps of wax. Makes tongue a little numb. The worst side-effect I've had is that it makes me sleepy. Some people have reported feeling wired, or not sleeping well after taking it. My experience has been deep rest and some drowsiness. These good effects are still going strong:

1. Enhanced ability to read and retain material. Don't find myself reading sentances over again to understand complex stuff (or even simple stuff, lol). Better memory in general.

2. Remember my dreams with clarity.

3. Even energy all day and no crashing. Steady, good mood even after long, stressful days.

4. Amazing shifts of attitude, inwhich I am finding that I am just not bothered by certain things. In yoga parlance, I have "less attatchment" to what happens. This is very freeing. "Attatchment" could be a form of depression.

5. It is helping my husband with grief issues that go way back, and stress from his generally type A behavior. He doesn't seem to be grinding his teeth anymore. He is much more upbeat. Small miracles.

I only take it at night now because it makes me sleepy, and sometimes feel just a little strange right after taking it, like my head is expanding. Hope this is not "off-topic". Very interesting substance. Not like anything else.

• like x 2
  • Informative x 1

#3082 Strangelove

• 792 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 10:13 AM

I have not tried it but its very expensive and risk banning NSI-189 for the rest of people that use it.

They risk a cease and desist letter from Neuralstem and maybe ban sale of NSI-189 everywhere, I ll suggest not discuss vendors in open.

• Good Point x 3
  • Agree x 1

#3083 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:11 PM

I'm starting to wonder if this site is owned by Neuralstem, or at least too invested in them to be a fair place to talk about this product? I did not realize there had been a problem with the parent company until I started reading some other posts.

Edited by Skypp, 26 June 2015 - 05:23 PM.

• Ill informed x 2

#3084 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:20 PM

I'm starting to wonder if this site is owned by Neuralstem, or at least too invested in them to be a fair place to talk about this product. Signing off and going to Reddit. Good luck to y'all.

I just don't want to get the company I ordered from in any trouble. So I feel bad that I mentioned the name. Sorry.

#3085 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:18 PM

I'm starting to wonder if this site is owned by Neuralstem, or at least too invested in them to be a fair place to talk about this product?

This would be patently impossible. NSI-189 is still in phase IIb clinical trials. For Neuralstem to market this experimental drug in this manner would violate every established scientific and ethical protocol that has been employed by science for over a century. Remember the episode of Grey’s Anatomy in which Meredith Grey, out of a sense of personal compassion, fudged the records in an Alzheimer’s drug test trial so that a personal friend of hers was moved from the control (placebo) group to the test group? She landed in such a deep pile of doggie poop that she was almost stripped of her medical license, and seriously jeopardized the hospital’s JCAHO accreditation. For Neuralstem to simply started selling this compound to a completely untrackable and uncontrolled test population would be sheer insanity. Not only would the FDA put an immediate halt to the clinical trials, Neuralstem would instantly lose all of those big fat checks that DARPA and the NIH have been cutting them. We know from personal experiences that Neuralstem is on the verge of revolutionizing the antidepressant industry. They stand to make uncountable billions from this substance. They’re not going to try to make a few extra bucks in chump change by selling it out of its basement via some cheesy web site.

Edited by Heisenburger, 26 June 2015 - 07:40 PM.

• Good Point x 3
  • Cheerful x 1

#3086 Skypp

• 90 posts

Posted 26 June 2015 - 07:27 PM

I'm starting to wonder if this site is owned by Neuralstem, or at least too invested in them to be a fair place to talk about this product?

This would be patently impossible. NSI-189 is still in phase IIb clinical trials. For Neuralstem to market this experimental drug in this manner would violate every established scientific and ethical protocol that has been employed by science for over a century. Remember the episode of Grey’s Anatomy in which Meredith Grey, out of a sense of personal compassion, fudged the records in an Alzheimer’s drug test trial so that a personal friend of hers was moved from the control (placebo) group to the test group? She landed in such a deep pile of doggie poop that she was almost stripped of her medical license, and seriously jeopardized the hospital’s JCAHO accreditation. For Neuralstem to simply started selling this compound to a completely untrackable and uncontrolled test population would be sheer insanity. Not only would the FDA put an immediate halt to the clinical trials, Neuralstem would instantly lose all of those big fats checks that DARPA and the NIH have been cutting them. We know from personal experiences that Neuralstem is on the verge of revolutionizing the antidepressant industry. They stand to make uncountable billions from this substance. They’re not going to try to make a few extra bucks in chump change by selling it out of its basement via some cheesy web site.

I'm buying stock in Neuralstem today, lol. But seriously, do not want to jeapordize anyone's chance of trying this right now, that's all.

• like x 2
  • Agree x 1

#3087 TimeXSpace

• 3 posts

Posted 28 June 2015 - 11:48 AM

So after following this entire thread, I must comment at the lack of MRI evidence to support HC neurogenesis. Is such information available? If not, shouldn't this be a sign that perhaps the purported MOA of NSI is all smoke and mirrors? I'm just saying because it's hard to discern from any evidence I have that we are dealing with a pharmacologically active substance.

• Ill informed x 3
  • Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#3088 Fenix_

• 183 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2015 - 12:45 AM

Read the patent, they looked at growth of neurons in vivo.

#3089 KieranA001

• 403 posts
  • NO

Posted 29 June 2015 - 02:02 PM

Okay guys, 

So I have tried NSI-189 in the past but I stopped because I was getting visual dots in my vision. They're like white dots that appear randomly and look like Blue field entoptic phenomenon and now about a week ago I started back up with NSI-189 because it was working so well for me. Do you think that it's safe to continue taking it, as this visual disturbance only seems to get more noticeable if I continue. Please help or let me know if anyone else is getting this symptom from NSI-189. 

https://en.wikipedia...ptic_phenomenon

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#3090 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 29 June 2015 - 03:19 PM

That dies not seem like a side effect... I have never taken nsi-189 and I get that.... And as it stated on the wiki page it is quite common.
  • like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users