nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4831 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2017 - 01:05 PM

Hi Strangelove, I'd like 3 grams of NSI-189. Thanks

A certain amount of discretion is in its order when it comes to this stuff.

You should have sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE -  not just blurt it out right here in the thread!

I wish everybody who comes looking for it would stick to PM's from now on - this stuff can get taken away at ANY MOMENT. The manufacturers are notorious for taking legal action.

• Agree x 3
  • Good Point x 3
  • Well Written x 1

#4832 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2017 - 06:51 PM

So midweek into my third week on NSI at 20mgx2 daily, and some distinct changes have occurred and i'm wondering if anyone else had the same response. The first two weeks were a nice buildup of seemingly increases in emotional feelings, vision and senses. For the past three days or so, all the benefits seemed to halt, and now left feeling kind of flat and tired (very unusual for me). I feel worse than my baseline basically, and have been very tired and its been hard to get out of bed in the am. I'm wondering if i am entering a small pocket of time where some distinct changes are taking place? Has anyone else experienced some ups and down on NSI? I also have a persistent eyelid twitch on my left upper eye lid that is a location i have never had a twitch. Overall i just feel "blank", numb perhaps. 

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4833 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:23 PM

So midweek into my third week on NSI at 20mgx2 daily, and some distinct changes have occurred and i'm wondering if anyone else had the same response. The first two weeks were a nice buildup of seemingly increases in emotional feelings, vision and senses. For the past three days or so, all the benefits seemed to halt, and now left feeling kind of flat and tired (very unusual for me). I feel worse than my baseline basically, and have been very tired and its been hard to get out of bed in the am. I'm wondering if i am entering a small pocket of time where some distinct changes are taking place? Has anyone else experienced some ups and down on NSI? I also have a persistent eyelid twitch on my left upper eye lid that is a location i have never had a twitch. Overall i just feel "blank", numb perhaps. 

What you describe is what happened to me towards the end of my first cycle as well - it's the reason I quit the drug, since I figured I had already met the ultimate end-point of the treatment - that this was a signal that no further neurogenesis is necessary.

However, I fairly quickly noticed that I hadn't actually cured my chronic fatigue and bad mood, caused by burnout, so I've had two shorter cycles since - curing doing my third, and probably final, cycle.

Every time I went on the second cycles, the feeling was much more quickly back - a feeling of tired and sort of numb - less emotional feeling, almost a bit anhedonic.

Not sure what it signifies, it might mean that you might need a short break from the NSI? Or, it's just how everyone feels when the REAL, BIG changes to neural structure start occuring.

But then... that wouldn't be pro-cognitive or mood-improving, now would it? More like the opposite!

Do you have any issues with chronic fatigue, or burnout, like me? Because I seem to be the only one which has had the same truly big change in its effects, after a not too long of a treatment-cycle. Perhaps it has something to do with mitochondrial activity? I'm going to start considering myself cured of hippocampal damage after this cycle, because honestly, this hits too fast now, it has to signify SOMETHING - probably that I'm healed neurologically, and now I need to focus on the fatigue-issues instead.

#4834 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 January 2017 - 10:35 PM

What you describe is what happened to me towards the end of my first cycle as well - it's the reason I quit the drug, since I figured I had already met the ultimate end-point of the treatment - that this was a signal that no further neurogenesis is necessary.

However, I fairly quickly noticed that I hadn't actually cured my chronic fatigue and bad mood, caused by burnout, so I've had two shorter cycles since - curing doing my third, and probably final, cycle.

Every time I went on the second cycles, the feeling was much more quickly back - a feeling of tired and sort of numb - less emotional feeling, almost a bit anhedonic.

Not sure what it signifies, it might mean that you might need a short break from the NSI? Or, it's just how everyone feels when the REAL, BIG changes to neural structure start occuring.

But then... that wouldn't be pro-cognitive or mood-improving, now would it? More like the opposite!

Do you have any issues with chronic fatigue, or burnout, like me? Because I seem to be the only one which has had the same truly big change in its effects, after a not too long of a treatment-cycle. Perhaps it has something to do with mitochondrial activity? I'm going to start considering myself cured of hippocampal damage after this cycle, because honestly, this hits too fast now, it has to signify SOMETHING - probably that I'm healed neurologically, and now I need to focus on the fatigue-issues instead.

There are a FEW things have have changed in my actual lifestyle as well. I for basically a year i was sleeping maybe 4-5 hrs a night tops of horribly broken sleep from having twins that would wake up almost hourly. Suddenly now at 1 year old, they magically started sleeping through the night, and its been about a week now. So by getting more sleep i'm feeling almost more out of it, but then again it started two weeks into NSI and i cannot tell which is causing which. I also cut down on my nicotine consumption, which could also be causing the blah like feelings. But it just seems the the NSI is having zero effect suddenly, when it had a very distinct effect. I will continue to run it, get through minor nicotine withdrawals and carry on and report back in a week. I usually feel fine after about 2-3 days with no nicotine (back to baseline). I was hitting the E-cigs pretty hard. 

#4835 Mad Hacker

• 15 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:19 PM

I've also had a similar experience. I took NSI 189 for 6 weeks and around the four week mark is when I started to experience the fatigue. I believe this to be due to it affecting corticosteroids and lowering serum cortisol from the higher level. 

#4836 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 09 January 2017 - 11:55 PM

So.... is this the way to tell that the NSI-189 treatment has been successful and it can be stopped? I can't find any information on what to look for so I know how long I need to continue for. I still am on 25mg once per day.

I haven't had mental fatigue but feel a bit tired during the day because I have been out several nights (work and for fun), my mood is still pretty awesome.

Even taking PRL-8-53 for 4 days in a row (10mg) so far hasn't made me fatigue.

• like x 1

#4837 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 January 2017 - 03:12 PM

So.... is this the way to tell that the NSI-189 treatment has been successful and it can be stopped? I can't find any information on what to look for so I know how long I need to continue for. I still am on 25mg once per day.

I haven't had mental fatigue but feel a bit tired during the day because I have been out several nights (work and for fun), my mood is still pretty awesome.

Even taking PRL-8-53 for 4 days in a row (10mg) so far hasn't made me fatigue.

I would imagine it can be taken for months, if not up to a year, with continued benefits. The people who i have heard from taking it for many months seem to be getting continued benefits. I think i was hyperfocused on the benefits i was getting the first few weeks on NSI, that when i started weaning off nicotine (and i usually always feel a sort of dopamine down regulated, blah feeling when i do this for a few days) i found myself sort of blaming it on the NSI. Now as i am 2 days no nicotine, i feel as though the NSI is still there, but it had been blunted by nicotine withdrawal. It's probably best to evaluate NSI over the cumulative, because things are going to happen in our lives and we are going to make small adjustments and should not give up on it, because something else got in the way. I plan on running it for 3 months, and then taking an honest look at what happened in my life in that time, my frame of mind, attitude, what i accomplished, the health of relationships and most importantly my perspective on things- did they shift for the positive? 

#4838 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 January 2017 - 04:28 AM

I also used NSI during nicotine withdrawal. It made it abit more tolerable, but it was still hell.

But i managed to get off, 4 months now. Don't blame the NSI if you're feeling awful, it's the dopamine crash of Nicotine.

Linlin,

I'd personally stay on it if it's working great for you. I found the benefits quickly disappear when i quit NSI. I think it's something ill keep in my regime.

Edited by jaiho, 11 January 2017 - 04:29 AM.

• Agree x 1

#4839 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 09:58 AM

Thanks Twindaddy amd jaiho, the first time I used it for nearly 2 months, this time I plan to go for 6 months at the very least. I am going to use my Cap-M-Quick to put all my daily stack ingredients in there, plus have a day or two off in weekends to give my brain a bit of a rest!

I agree its best to evaluate the benefits as a whole, not just by how it 'feels' but how life overall has improved from taking it.

Edited by linlin92, 11 January 2017 - 09:59 AM.

#4840 AQAQ

• 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

Ok so could someone tell me how effective this would be for a college student? Does this help with motivation and lethargy? 

Or would something like tianeptine sulphate be wiser to research first?

#4841 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 02:47 PM

You should have sent a PRIVATE MESSAGE -  not just blurt it out right here in the thread!

I wish everybody who comes looking for it would stick to PM's from now on - this stuff can get taken away at ANY MOMENT. The manufacturers are notorious for taking legal action.

I dont think chineese labs care a lot about notorious american bio tech companys..

@Twindaddy

Fatigue is a know and common sideeffect. For me NSI never was a fun drug cause of all the sides. This is the reason why its not in my daily supplementation.

#4842 AQAQ

• 8 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 03:27 PM

I dont think chineese labs care a lot about notorious american bio tech companys..

@Twindaddy

Fatigue is a know and common sideeffect. For me NSI never was a fun drug cause of all the sides. This is the reason why its not in my daily supplementation.

Did you have any good effects with it? 

#4843 ThreeKings12341

• 169 posts

Posted 11 January 2017 - 10:59 PM

Hello folks, i have a question.

I have just received and started my NSI-189 trial, day 2 so far. Bought from an european source (one of the main ones available, no names as of now) .

Ive had stomach issues (diahhrea and intestinal discomfort). Is this something common on NSI189? Because it feels extremely serotonergic. Ive had this often on Fluoxetine and almost all the time on Bacopa.

So i've started to wonder if this might not be nsi afterall but simply something else.... How would one have it tested?

NSI got a very unique taste. Once you found one good source you can recognize it by taste, because it has a unique aftertaste, foretaste and maintaste. With this methode you can tell its 100% NSI, but you cant taste tasteless fillers of course. I never had diahrea, but body aches are common and for me lowered blood flow. There are some body problems on it, but without depression you dont focus on them that much.

Yes, if you try the taste a few times you can readily tell if its NSI-189. I could test what you have, sure...

For the member that asked before I still have third party tested NSI-189 at the same price $24-$16/gram depending on the amount. 

how much would i last for if id budy like 4 grams for isntance?

#4844 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2017 - 12:14 AM

Ok so could someone tell me how effective this would be for a college student? Does this help with motivation and lethargy? 

You would be wiser to research Tianeptine and Modafinil.

Don't take NSI-189 unless you have serious damage to your hippocampus - trust me, you'll know if you have it. Read up on the symptoms of burnout and chronic, treatment-resistant depression.

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1
  • Agree x 1

#4845 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:26 AM

Hello folks, i have a question.

I have just received and started my NSI-189 trial, day 2 so far. Bought from an european source (one of the main ones available, no names as of now) .

Ive had stomach issues (diahhrea and intestinal discomfort). Is this something common on NSI189? Because it feels extremely serotonergic. Ive had this often on Fluoxetine and almost all the time on Bacopa.

So i've started to wonder if this might not be nsi afterall but simply something else.... How would one have it tested?

NSI got a very unique taste. Once you found one good source you can recognize it by taste, because it has a unique aftertaste, foretaste and maintaste. With this methode you can tell its 100% NSI, but you cant taste tasteless fillers of course. I never had diahrea, but body aches are common and for me lowered blood flow. There are some body problems on it, but without depression you dont focus on them that much.

Yes, if you try the taste a few times you can readily tell if its NSI-189. I could test what you have, sure...

For the member that asked before I still have third party tested NSI-189 at the same price $24-$16/gram depending on the amount. 

how much would i last for if id budy like 4 grams for isntance?

40mg/4gr = 100 doses, or 200 if you only take 20 mg at a time. There are not many people who take 40 mg 2x/day, so it should last you at least 100 days. There are also people taking less because of unwanted side effects.

Edited by Water Buffalo, 12 January 2017 - 04:28 AM.

• Agree x 3

#4846 Water Buffalo

• 36 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 05:03 AM

I would personally try taking NSI-189 with modafinil or adrafinil before I try tianeptine sulphate. I know tianeptine improves different measures of cognition in depressed people, but I don't like how it affects NMDA receptors.

Be careful that you don't overdue it with the modafinil or adrafinil because you could compound your problem by losing sleep. 100-300 mg of adrafinil, taken first thing in the morning, usually doesn't keep me awake past some melatonin.

Edited by Water Buffalo, 12 January 2017 - 05:10 AM.

#4847 Lunast

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2017 - 04:53 PM

I went through a trial of NSI awhile back and the only thing I remember from it were severe tinnitus, mild sexual dysfunction, a small increase in an already pervasive anxiety level, and a little bit of neuropathy in my right quadracep.
I'm sincerely considering another trial of NSI, as Vorinostat and an aerobic exercise regimin have put me in a far better headspace and am wondering if anyone can share personal experience of benefit to memory from the use of NSI.
My hippocampus is still quite atrophied from years of recurrent depression and anxiety and I'm trying to grow that baby back.
  • like x 1

#4848 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:36 PM

i have had the luck to be near to falling in love with a girl that turned out to not what anything serious form me

all of this at week two of NSI

i can say it must have been 15 years that i did not feel anger, fear, pain and brokenhearted to this extent.

while it might sound terrible, it is exactly the opposite. this substance is a miracle for now... i just hope i wont create horrible memories....

• like x 3

#4849 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 12 January 2017 - 06:39 PM

also, ive felt the need to smoke weed to relax, because i was getting dangerously obsessive.

is this a terrible idea? I think ive read somewhere that thc actually supports hippocampus neurogenesis

#4850 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

also, ive felt the need to smoke weed to relax, because i was getting dangerously obsessive.

is this a terrible idea? I think ive read somewhere that thc actually supports hippocampus neurogenesis

It's a terrible idea since we have no idea about how NSI-189 works, nor has it been tested with Cannabis.

Also, don't forget, that because it's a plant, there's a PLETHORA of active substances in Cannabis - there's a lot more than THC in there. And since we don't know how NSI-189 works, then how do YOU not know that it may actually work COMPETITIVELY to the hippocampal neurogenesis of NSI-189?? You might make both substances worse!

Anyways, my suggestion is to simply take a day off from the NSI-189 and smoke then instead, and then start NSI-189 up again the day after.

Better safe then sorry.

#4851 linlin92

• 53 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:04 AM

THC and its metabolites will last longer than one day especially if you are thinking of 'dosing' multiple times.. so it will still interact with the NSI-189 if taken the day after.

Thats the problem with research chems, you have to calculate your risk and decide if its worth it versus the benefits that its treatment can provide.

I've slowly increased my daily dose to 28mg per day with no side effects so I plan to start B.I.D next week at 20mg at a time. I am having a lot of success combining it with tianeptine (15mg) and fasoracetam (20mg), with PRL-8-53 (10mg) on selected days. This is definitely my favourite  go-to stack as I start uni again very soon. :wub:

As long as I get enough sleep and my diet is right, its all working very well so far! (3rd month)

• Informative x 2

#4852 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:20 AM

i have had the luck to be near to falling in love with a girl that turned out to not what anything serious form me

all of this at week two of NSI

i can say it must have been 15 years that i did not feel anger, fear, pain and brokenhearted to this extent.

while it might sound terrible, it is exactly the opposite. this substance is a miracle for now... i just hope i wont create horrible memories....

Exact same thing happened to me. NSI-189 is great for depressives who found they lost their feelings entirely.

#4853 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:04 AM

How does NSI-189 affect your sleep quality if taken early in the day? I'm going to start with 20mg freebase sublingual in the mornings.

#4854 dreamedm

• 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 03:06 AM

Has NSI-189 worked for anyone with blank mind Depersonalization? I have a feeling that my depression and feelings of despair and flat affect might be due to my blank mind DP.

#4855 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 08:13 AM

I think i will stop NSI for a while, i actually think it was my hyperemotional behaviour to cause all the distress in the beginning... i think the girl got scared by the weird overpushiness i was displaying... 

#4856 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:03 PM

I think i will stop NSI for a while, i actually think it was my hyperemotional behaviour to cause all the distress in the beginning... i think the girl got scared by the weird overpushiness i was displaying... 

Instead of stopping it all-together, I instead suggest that you simply lower your dose - if you are doing 40 mg, then go down to 20 mg. Likewise, if you're doing 80 mg, then go down to 40 mg.

• Good Point x 2

#4857 Jack Twist

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:07 PM

Hello everyone,
I bought from a seller (I don't think I can write the name but I wish I could so other people can be advised to not buy there) the NSI-189 and the pills gave me absolutely nothing and there was no taste at all. I serch for that because I'm so tired to suffer for a major depression, this years will be 35 years of depression, I feel my live entirely wasted because of this but I still fight to come out and get rid of the bad mood in eich I live everyday. I tried so many antidepressant that didn't work. I want to have the REAL NSI-189 as Princess Leia needed the help of Obi-wan "You're my only hope". Please someone writes me where to buy it safely. Thanks in advance for helping.

#4858 tautomeric

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:11 PM

Hello everyone,
I bought from a seller (I don't think I can write the name but I wish I could so other people can be advised to not buy there) the NSI-189 and the pills gave me absolutely nothing and there was no taste at all. I serch for that because I'm so tired to suffer for a major depression, this years will be 35 years of depression, I feel my live entirely wasted because of this but I still fight to come out and get rid of the bad mood in eich I live everyday. I tried so many antidepressant that didn't work. I want to have the REAL NSI-189 as Princess Leia needed the help of Obi-wan "You're my only hope". Please someone writes me where to buy it safely. Thanks in advance for helping.

Did you try PARNATE (Tranylcypromine) or NARDIL (phenelzine). These are the most powerful antidepressant available. I really don't think NSI-189 is as strong, however it enhance memory and learning capabilities which is GREAT i.e. for students.

A drug is not your last hope. The last hope is yourself. Ask your doctor one of the 2 above then go to the gym, meet people, make new friends, spare some money to get you a present once in a while, dress properly, take a shower every day and sleep enough, stop smocking or drinking ASAP. This is what will put you at your best.

I hope you get better soon.

Edited by tautomeric, 13 January 2017 - 11:26 PM.

• Good Point x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#4859 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 13 January 2017 - 11:42 PM

Hello everyone,

Did you try PARNATE (Tranylcypromine) or NARDIL (phenelzine). These are the most powerful antidepressant available. I really don't think NSI-189 is as strong, however it enhance memory and learning capabilities which is GREAT i.e. for students.

A drug is not your last hope. The last hope is yourself. Ask your doctor one of the 2 above then go to the gym, meet people, make new friends, spare some money to get you a present once in a while, dress properly, take a shower every day and sleep enough, stop smocking or drinking ASAP. This is what will put you at your best.

I dont agree with that. Its way to risky to use it just for learning. If youre ok, why should you take the risk of mental problems like a psychosis? Especially healthy people cant deal with that because they never learned how to deal with it. In my opinion there are better drugs for pure mind boost then NSI, because it interferes with the emotional system to much.

• Agree x 2
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4860 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2017 - 04:00 AM

Hello everyone,

If a person is suffering depression 35 years it is a treatment resistant case. Going to the gym, meeting people is like asking someone to heal a broken spine by doing such things.

Clinical depression is as real a disease, or condition as cancer.

Moderate depression can be willed out of by action.

The treatment resistant cases cannot get out of depression by action alone. They need strong clinical interventions like ECT/DBS/MAOIs.

There was a case on Dr Bob of someone coming out of it after 15 years of trying everything just using NSI-189.

Jack Twist, Could you try another source? Try 2x a day dosing, and sublingual if it's freebase.

• Good Point x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users