* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#4861 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 10:39 AM

I bought from a seller (I don't think I can write the name but I wish I could so other people can be advised to not buy there) the NSI-189 and the pills gave me absolutely nothing and there was no taste at all.

UK Seller by chance?

#4862 Jack Twist

• 7 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:30 PM

Tautomeric, thanks for writing and suggesting those ones. Unfortunately they have little effect on me.

I came to the conclusion that my depression is genetic. If I return back with my mind to remember my childhood, I remember that I always was unhappy, sad and not willing to talk to anyone, avoiding contact with people, preferring to stay at home crying. I don't really know why. It just was like that. Now I'm doing ad effort to see people, but it's so difficult to talk to them about anything. Everyday it became more difficult to formulate complex phrases in my mind. I make a big effort to do it. I do not have reactivity at all. I don't feel absolutely nothing when I laugh. I just do it for making people around me feeling better with me. I only feel little good when I compose songs.

I spent the adolescence crying and adulthood trying to solve a lot of problems. I had an health problem also, that 8 years ago left me in bed for 6 months, in another country, not mine, and I didn't talk to anyone but the doctor. It was so insane! I fell so insane.

I do not think I've ever had emotional stability, at least I do not have the memory fo that. Was I feeling myself enjoying life for one day? Maybe, but I really don't remember it.

I cannot concentrate on anything, It's very hard to do it and at the end of my working life, I'm exausted, the only thing I can do, is to go to bed watching movies.

It's not a joke: I almost lost my short-term memory. The antidepressants taken so far weakened my bones, and I have 5 hernias in my spine, even if I don't care about that. I feel pane in my back, but It's ok. It doesn't bother me. It doesn't stop me to go to the gym or dance. I learned from myself that can happens that long use of antidepressants consumes important resources from the body: hair and bones.

I exercise to support the back, swimming, but I always feel weak, unmotivated, damn down blue. I have no desire to see other people and talk (although in reality I would love to have a real social life, active and full of speeches and words).

I think so slow, and I'm suddenly tired after talking a little, I cannot just do it mentally.

I feel stupid and I swear that I'm not. People indeed think I'm very smart, but really, I find it very hard to live.

I will be 40 this year and I still have half life ahead. I have already attempted suicide in the past, but I won't do it again. I will stay here and fight to the end, trying to figure out what are the genetic causes that cause a person to be born in this way, and how can this person, through science and resiglience, change his destiny, his mind and make a life a real life and not an hard and sad senseless mere survival one, in wich every day you wake up thinking: "I want to die today".

As said Jahio, whom I thanks for his words, mine is a more severe and serious medical condition,it will not be enough to "lead" my brain in a certain way just with my willings.

Now I found another source for trying with the NSI-189 and I'll write here on longecity a diary of the effects it will have on me.

Thanks all of you very much for the support. I'm glad I found this forum.

Jack

I bought from a seller (I don't think I can write the name but I wish I could so other people can be advised to not buy there) the NSI-189 and the pills gave me absolutely nothing and there was no taste at all.

UK Seller by chance?

Yes Uk Seller

UK Seller by chance?

Yes Uk Seller

• Well Written x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4863 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 05:40 PM

UK Seller by chance?

Yes Uk Seller

Pretty sure I know which site you purchased from now. I considered buying their tablets but wasn't sure about purity/legitimacy. Not that surprised they're not potent... There sure are a lot of shady companies in the nootropic market...  :wacko:

#4864 bugsbunny

• 86 posts

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:26 PM

35 years depression? Damn, get well soon! I can not understand why nobody helped you in that time, because there are methodes to treat treatment-resistant depressions. I needed 4-5 years to know that i had a depression and to fight it. You need to check if you fullfil all human needs like work, hobbies, intercourse, enough sleep and a rhythm in life and goals, then you need enough food all minerals and vitamins, enough water, next check if your body is infected by parasites and fungus, because their dingestionwaste is toxic. Dont drink any alcohol or other drugs, dont smoke. Check all blood values and check for heavy metal. If everythings good it might be a genetic illness which you need to threat with the right med, or its caused by environment, which you need to change it that case. Good luck!

digestion

Edited by bugsbunny, 14 January 2017 - 09:39 PM.

#4865 Valijon

• 206 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 January 2017 - 09:56 PM

Depression is difficult to treat because it can have several causes at once.

Subclinical hypothroidism
Low testosterone
Low b12 levels
Low copper?
Underdeveloped hippocampus
Possible dopamine or serotonin levels in the brain.

Others I can't remember at the moment.

#4866 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 02:07 AM

for the record, NSI 189 seems to work in an "additive" fashion with 300mg moclobemide and 20mg methylphenidate.

nothing to report, wend just as expected... not particularly interesting. 

#4867 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2017 - 03:40 AM

I also combine NSI-189 with Moclobemide. It sure intensifies emotion with such a combination. Quite enjoy it.

#4868 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:04 PM

for the record, NSI 189 seems to work in an "additive" fashion with 300mg moclobemide and 20mg methylphenidate.

I'd say your report is plenty interesting... 20 mg Methylphenidate, which is known to be a highly potent ANXIOGENIC, along with NSI-189, ANOTHER highly potent ANXIOGENIC, yet you did NOT have a panic-attack??

THAT, kind Sir, is remarkable.

You should, by all accounts, if you are truly neurotypical (i.e, not ADHD, SCT, Narcoleptic or some other low vigilance or wakefullness-disorder), be in the Psychiatric Ward right now - being treated for a severe, severe panic-attack.

Yet you hardly felt anything... remarkable.

What do the rest of you say? Do you agree with me that Magniloquent should have had at least a mild panic-attack from this combo?

#4869 MichaelTheAnhedonic

• 179 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 04:18 PM

Wut? 4 months ago I combined MPH with NSI. No panic attacks/anxiety.

#4870 focus83

• 216 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 05:08 PM

I can also attest that NSI-189 and Moclobemide is a powerful combination. I've taken both together for several months with either 150mg or 300mg Moclobemide. Moclobemide (and likely any other MAO inhibitor) greatly intensifies the effects of NSI-189. For me it was a very positive experience.

• Agree x 1

#4871 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 15 January 2017 - 06:55 PM

I'd say your report is plenty interesting... 20 mg Methylphenidate, which is known to be a highly potent ANXIOGENIC, along with NSI-189, ANOTHER highly potent ANXIOGENIC, yet you did NOT have a panic-attack??

You should, by all accounts, if you are truly neurotypical (i.e, not ADHD, SCT, Narcoleptic or some other low vigilance or wakefullness-disorder), be in the Psychiatric Ward right now - being treated for a severe, severe panic-attack.

What do the rest of you say? Do you agree with me that Magniloquent should have had at least a mild panic-attack from this combo?

yeah, its a mistery... consider that moclobemide also inhibits maob partially... but emthylphenidate has alwas been a mistery for me, it only works in conjuction with a MAOI, i got up to 60mg instant release methylphenidate and it didnt affect me. 

anyhow i have lost appetite over the past 5 days, i think i probably eat about one meal a day total... im pretty sure its the being heartbroken that does this, but it has never happened so bad in the past

#4872 pandatribe

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2017 - 09:31 PM

On day 2 of an NSI-189 regimen.
Phosphate source was acquired from ebay and it's my first go with it, so I'm not sure if it's real or not.

I suffer from depression (33 on MADRS last time my therapist and I scored it) and am really hoping this works - I can't help but notice that other people notice immediate psychoactive effects from it. Not necessarily anti-dep effects, but indicators of psychoactivity.

I dosed 40mg twice yesterday and am repeating today, but I haven't noticed any alerts or psychoactive indications of any kind. 

Has anyone else achieved remission of depression symptoms at 2-3 weeks without having immediately noticeable psychoactive alerts?

Thanks <3

#4873 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2017 - 01:59 AM

Don't worry pandatribe, i notice zero psychoactive effects, then my depression starts falling away by week 4.

• like x 1

#4874 Twindaddy37

• 92 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:20 PM

That does not seem too high a dose at all to cause panic attack. I've abused up to 300mg (10-30mg instant release) of adderall in a 5 hr period in my heyday, with incredible heart palpitations but no panic attacks. (yes i know this is stupid). Granted i did have to take a few beta blockers to slow the heart. Clearly everyone has different chemistry. 

Edited by Twindaddy37, 16 January 2017 - 03:29 PM.

#4875 PeaceAndProsperity

• 1,194 posts

Posted 16 January 2017 - 03:42 PM

Don't worry pandatribe, i notice zero psychoactive effects, then my depression starts falling away by week 4.

Doesn't that sound like typical receptor desensitization just like with ssri drugs? They probably (many theories) start working after a month due to desensitizing receptors. Otherwise I can't make sense out of it, maybe with the exception of some "brain growth".

#4876 pandatribe

• 5 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2017 - 08:01 PM

thanks for the heads up :)

as for the receptor desensitization question, it could just as easily be that it takes 2-4 weeks for hippocampal neurogenesis to occur. highly doubtful that this is an SSRI or has SSRI-like effects. if it is, it's the least symptomatic one I've ever had

edit:
here's a thread discussing speculation that it operates via effects on JAK-STAT pathway:
http://www.longecity...nism-of-action/

Edited by pandatribe, 16 January 2017 - 08:04 PM.

#4877 dreamedm

• 29 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2017 - 09:32 PM

Has anyone successfully treated their Depersonalization with this? Particularly "blank mind" DP...

#4878 Hyperflux

• 122 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:07 AM

Does NSI potentiate dextroamphetamine in anyone's experience? Currently taking 5mg Dexedrine IR once in the morning but finding it hard to sleep, so if there's potentiation I'll have to lower the dose.

#4879 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:48 PM

Does NSI potentiate dextroamphetamine in anyone's experience? Currently taking 5mg Dexedrine IR once in the morning but finding it hard to sleep, so if there's potentiation I'll have to lower the dose.

Yes, I find that it does, but mostly in the acute phase of treatment - for the first few days on both Vyvanse 20 mg and NSI-189 20 mg, Vyvanse 20 mg suddenly felt like 40 mg! o_0

Others have also noted this strange effect - how NSI-189 seems to be synergistic with several compounds, stimulants in particular, when it comes to the acute effects.

I found that this seemed to wear off after continuous use however, because eventually NSI-189 wasn't stimulating any more, but sedating actually. Lowering your dose for a few days might be a good idea, until your sleep stabilize.

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 17 January 2017 - 12:49 PM.

#4880 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 01:04 PM

Has anyone successfully treated their Depersonalization with this? Particularly "blank mind" DP...

As far as I know, no one has...

But then, as far as I know, no one with DP has actually ever tried NSI-189!

But, there's nothing to suggest that NSI-189 would treat DP - neurogenesis in the hippocampus is not believed to be involved in Depersonalisation, nor its relief.

Look into Lamotrigine, Glycine and stuff like that - glutamate-modulation, there's been some threads regarding DP on Longecity through the years.

#4881 tautomeric

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:53 PM

I really don't think NSI-189 is as strong, however it enhance memory and learning capabilities which is GREAT i.e. for students.
A drug is not your last hope[...].
I hope you get better soon.

I dont agree with that. Its way to risky to use it just for learning. If youre ok, why should you take the risk of mental problems like a psychosis? Especially healthy people cant deal with that because they never learned how to deal with it. In my opinion there are better drugs for pure mind boost then NSI, because it interferes with the emotional system to much.

I am sure you can you tell what ie means. Because what I meant is that even though NSI-189 is designed to be an antidepressant, I woudln't come first in my mind to recommand it for treatment-resistant depression.

To me, NSI-189 sounds to be a great compound for fighting drugs sequella or aging/brain trauma, but it could fit the needs of students, perhaps with ADHD for exemple.

Edited by tautomeric, 17 January 2017 - 04:09 PM.

#4882 tautomeric

• 22 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:57 PM

I want to have the REAL NSI-189 as Princess Leia needed the help of Obi-wan "You're my only hope". Please someone writes me where to buy it safely. Thanks in advance for helping.

Did you try PARNATE (Tranylcypromine) or NARDIL (phenelzine).

The treatment resistant cases cannot get out of depression by action alone. They need strong clinical interventions like ECT/DBS/MAOIs.

Thank you Dr. Web, but please then tell me what Parnate or Nardil are ?
I have no knowlegde on techniques such as DBS, this is very american. ECT are exceptionnal here too, I only attended one session during my intership.

Edited by tautomeric, 17 January 2017 - 04:06 PM.

#4883 Convergence

• 7 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 05:42 PM

Moclobemide is not available in the US, correct? If anyone knows, are there any other antidepressants available in the US that work particularly well with NSI-189, and are preferably also compatible with ADD medication such as Adderall? If my understanding is correct, all the other MAOI inhibitors that can be prescribed here are contraindicated.

#4884 Finn

• 135 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 07:32 PM

Moclobemide is not available in the US, correct? If anyone knows, are there any other antidepressants available in the US that work particularly well with NSI-189, and are preferably also compatible with ADD medication such as Adderall? If my understanding is correct, all the other MAOI inhibitors that can be prescribed here are contraindicated.

https://en.wikipedia...Methylphenidate

Methylphenidate acts as a norepinephrine–dopamine reuptake inhibitor while amphetamine is both a releasing agent and reuptake inhibitor of dopamine and norepinephrine.

Moclobemide is contraindicated with amphetamine (Adderall) because amphetamine is releasing agent.

Releasing agents take advantage of transporter to get inside the area, where they initiate the release.

NRI + NE releasing agent: 

NRI mechanism decreases the reuptake of newly released extra NE, but the releasing agent also has harder time to get inside the area where they need to get to release NE, since most NE transporters are occupied. This balancing makes this manageable combo. Similarly, Adderall's serotonin release doesn't cause serotonin syndrome in proper use with SSRIs.  

MAO-A inhibition + NE releasing mechanism:

There is no similar balancing as in the previous case. The interesting question when combining MAO-A inhibition with Adderall is whether you get hypertensive crisis first from way too much NE or serotonin syndrome from way too much serotonin.  :-D

MAO-A inhibition + NRI:

The risk of life threatening hypertensive crisis is a lot smaller than risk of life threatening serotonin syndrome in case of MAO-A-I + serotonin reuptake inhibitor. NRI mechanism actually hampers tyramine's effort to act as releasing agent, some have advocated for non selective irreversible MAO + NRI combo to reduce risk of food tyramine induced hypertensive crisis, plus possible therapeutic benefits for some people for this combo. 

Because of these factors, moclo + methylphenidate is ok, moclo + amphetamine is not ok. 

Edited by Finn, 17 January 2017 - 08:05 PM.

#4885 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 10:59 AM

I have felt super depressed lately, not been able to sleep more than 4h a night and eating one meal a day for a week. This is pretty insane considered my previous approach to distress was sleeping it trough 16h a day... id say NSI has surely helped my anhedonia but im not really sure im in a better place right now. Also i have been painting non stop for 4 days and it feels nice, its like a spark has come back to life. It was a struggle to get creative in the past years

#4886 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2017 - 11:51 AM

I have felt super depressed lately, not been able to sleep more than 4h a night and eating one meal a day for a week. This is pretty insane considered my previous approach to distress was sleeping it trough 16h a day... id say NSI has surely helped my anhedonia but im not really sure im in a better place right now. Also i have been painting non stop for 4 days and it feels nice, its like a spark has come back to life. It was a struggle to get creative in the past years

Dude... what you are describing is known as mania and mixed episode - it sounds like you have Bipolar Disorder, man.

Try adding an atypical antipsychotic or a mood-stabilizer as soon as you can - this road will lead you to utter and complete ruin! Mixed-episode mania is a terrible thing to behold.

• Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#4887 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:15 PM

Dude... what you are describing is known as mania and mixed episode - it sounds like you have Bipolar Disorder, man.

Try adding an atypical antipsychotic or a mood-stabilizer as soon as you can - this road will lead you to utter and complete ruin! Mixed-episode mania is a terrible thing to behold.

i appreciate your tought but i wouldnt jump to that conclusion so fast... it might very well be that the girl episode wouldve had similar resonance even off NSI, i cant rate its magnitude unbiased, so we will never know...

ill get off the NSI and just keep 300mg moclo in the morning or so... im pretty sure in one week everything will be fine again.

also i think the fact im not eating is partially due to some intestinal flu i had catched: on that note, i think it wasnt the NSI causing it and making me think it was something serotonergic.

another interesting anectode: i sometime get babypenis from NSI. this is something that reboxetine caused the whole time (and other weird things).. so my conclusion is there must be something similar going on

Edited by magniloquentc0unt, 18 January 2017 - 12:16 PM.

#4888 Lunast

• 49 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2017 - 12:19 PM

{Dude... what you are describing is known as mania and mixed episode - it sounds like you have Bipolar Disorder, man.

Try adding an atypical antipsychotic or a mood-stabilizer as soon as you can - this road will lead you to utter and complete ruin! Mixed-episode mania is a terrible thing to behold.}

I can 100% validate what Stinkorninjor is saying. Take it from my own, personal experience that you do not want manic, mixed, or bipolar depressive episodes to go on, improperly treated (which is exactly what it sounds like that you are describing). All of these episodes can and will cause progressive damage to the hippocampus. And if you feel that a mood stabilizer would somehow blunt your creativity, try performing any of the arts with an atrophied hippocampus.
I would say that you need something to regulate the excitotoxicity of excess glutamate that cause mania. And would strongly advise that you pause nootropic use until you can see a psych doc and try to get on an even keel.
I could write so much more than this but am short on time...
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1

#4889 magniloquentc0unt

• 299 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:06 PM

sometime i really have a bit of distress with these forums... i appreaciate your worry and everything but i think it is simply human to feel bad in case of a breakup... and theres no rational formula to that... i just have a bad case of the feels and its being amplified by NSI by a lot... sounds pretty rational and somehow welcome after years of anhedonia, even if it feels bad. I now understand why anhedonia is sort of advanced stage depression, it it feels like your body shutting down the emergency valve to prevent further damage

ill give it another week.. ive been either dysthimic, depressed or anhedonic since i was a teen so i doubt ive just recently become manic too!

Edited by magniloquentc0unt, 18 January 2017 - 01:08 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#4890 jaiho

• 521 posts
  • NO

Posted 18 January 2017 - 01:51 PM

yeah i wouldn't follow diagnosis advice online. Leave that to your doctor. You're going through normal human emotions right now i think.

• Good Point x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users