NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#931 AuralAnomaly

• 18 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 09:39 PM

Some quick suggestions:

- Considering that the mechanism of action of NSI-189 is to keep neural progenitor cells alive, there may be potential synergy in maximizing neurogenesis by other means, thus providing the NSI-189 a larger pool of cells to work with.
One approach would be cardiovascular exercise done at a time of greatest circadian neurotrophic responsiveness. Googling "circadian neurogenesis" will bring up rat studies that when phase inverted for humans suggest peak neurotrophic response to exercise at around noon.

- The cell cycles for proliferation differentiation and migration take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. This could suggest multiple small doses throughout the day would make better use of our limited supply than single large doses.

Edited by AuralAnomaly, 05 August 2013 - 09:39 PM.

• like x 1

#932 FrankMH

• 42 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:08 PM

Forgot to type that my plateau is 57% at D5B.

you guys are crazy, I could never even imagine myself breaking past D4B

I know! Breaking Single 4 Back is hard enough for me!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#933 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 August 2013 - 10:33 PM

Hey does anyone know what's going on with ASTM? I've been looking at this stock on Friday and today and it's gone up some 60%. If you invested in it a week ago you could have doubled your money by today. There isn't any news indicating this surge. Is it pure speculation or related to some other event I'm unaware of. Has anyone been following NBS also? It also has surge dramatically over the past month.

Edited by yadayada, 05 August 2013 - 10:34 PM.

#934 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:35 PM

UPDATE:

Hi everyone,

Just to confirm I did indeed mail all packages to USA participants yesterday (Monday); meaning that all packages have now been dispatched to all participants who have paid. :)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 06 August 2013 - 07:35 PM.

• like x 11
  • dislike x 1

#935 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 07:47 PM

After reading your attempts to squeeze in time during the past week, I've come to realize just how grateful I should be that you( and sunshinefrost) took on the entire responsibility. Thank you so much for your efforts, and I hope that the results of NSI-189 are very beneficial to you two.

Edited by sparkk51, 06 August 2013 - 08:35 PM.

#936 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:15 PM

Thank's alot Science Guy! Sorry I accidently down reped your post. ( iPhone touchscreen Doh!)

#937 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 08:41 PM

In case there are any leftovers from people who flaked out (didn't pay) I'm ready to jump it by direct payment through paypal/bank transfer.

#938 neopeon

• 21 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 09:01 PM

Science Guy-- any feedback on how you're feeling? I know it's only been a few days, but would love to know!
  • like x 1

#939 zeroskater6979

• 116 posts

Posted 06 August 2013 - 10:38 PM

i suggest participants complete their planned trial period before posting anything (like preliminary subjective experience to avoid placebo effect on others) and focus on objective data.
  • like x 2

#940 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 12:38 AM

Im thinking that using the powder intranasally will have more of it reach the brain but maybe it wont make a difference vs oral.
  • like x 3
  • dislike x 2

#941 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 August 2013 - 04:08 PM

Im thinking that using the powder intranasally will have more of it reach the brain but maybe it wont make a difference vs oral.

It's designed to have a high oral bioavailibility. There's no point in using another (more risky method of administration). I'm not quiet sure, but doesn't snorting powder cut off the brain's blood supply for a short period of time?
  • dislike x 2
  • like x 2

#942 meatsauce

• 329 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:13 PM

Yes I know it's very bioavalable but I know certian drugs like peptides are supposed to reach the CNS in higher concentrations with intranasal delivery vs other methods of administration so I am thinking that it may be the same with nsi-189.

#943 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:19 PM

Science Guy-- any feedback on how you're feeling? I know it's only been a few days, but would love to know!

Any feedback SG ?

#944 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:32 PM

UPDATE:

Hi everyone,

Here are the ANALYSIS REPORTS for the NSI-189. ;)

Firstly, HNMR ANALYSIS that confirms it is NSI-189; and secondly, HPLC ANALYSIS, which confirms the PURITY = 99.9% :)

Attached Files

Edited by ScienceGuy, 07 August 2013 - 07:34 PM.

• like x 9

#945 sunshinefrost

• 455 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:34 PM

UPDATE:

Hi everyone,

Here are the ANALYSIS REPORTS for the NSI-189. ;)

Firstly, HNMR ANALYSIS that confirms it is NSI-189; and secondly, HPLC ANALYSIS, which confirms the PURITY = 99.9% :)

Amazing
  • like x 2

#946 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:40 PM

Any feedback SG ?

I am currently undergoing a washout period break from taking the NSI-189, following which I will recommence taking it; this is so as to establish whether the immediate-type effects I have observed in the first instance of taking it are repeated... If I manage to find the time I may try to do it BLIND ;)

I like to test substances a bit more comprehensively before forming my opinions :)
  • like x 3

#947 neopeon

• 21 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 07:51 PM

Science Guy, thanks for the update!!! Can you tell us what your "immediate-type" effects were? Thank you.

#948 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:03 PM

Science Guy, thanks for the update!!! Can you tell us what your "immediate-type" effects were? Thank you.

Hey Neopeon,

I do realize you have asked this a couple of times, so I did not want you to think I was ignoring you or being evasive by not replying before :)

If OK with you I would like to wait until after my lab rat has recommenced being administered the second round of dosing with it before commenting in that regard... just being thorough... I don't want to risk saying "it does this" only to then have to post "no wait, actually it doesn't" ;)

Edited by ScienceGuy, 07 August 2013 - 08:04 PM.

• like x 4

#949 Sholrak

• 222 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:24 PM

I feel no hurry to know what it does, as I'm yet trying to figure out what Cerebrolysin does :laugh:

Take time to know what it does and then tell us. I believe is better don't run on this. Anyway, until lots of time, there won't be a drug like this. So basically, in my opinion, NSI-189 is the reasonable ceiling of nootropics. It should take more time, a least the 28 days course, and even the following month(s) after the therapy to make a veredict.

It's not Piracetam or and SSRI or some 'quickfixing' substance. It's BIG shit :)

Edited by Sholrak, 07 August 2013 - 08:26 PM.

• like x 1

#950 ScienceGuy

• Life Member
  • 851 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:43 PM

Regarding FUTURE GROUP BUYS, if you haven't done so already check out this thread by CALIBAN on the NEW LONGECITY PRIVATE GROUPS SYSTEM, which is ideal for managing GROUP BUYS: LONGECITY PRIVATE GROUPS ;)

#951 neopeon

• 21 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 09:57 PM

Hey Neopeon,

I do realize you have asked this a couple of times, so I did not want you to think I was ignoring you or being evasive by not replying before :)

If OK with you I would like to wait until after my lab rat has recommenced being administered the second round of dosing with it before commenting in that regard... just being thorough... I don't want to risk saying "it does this" only to then have to post "no wait, actually it doesn't" ;)

SG, thanks for the update. Sorry if i seem like I've been pestering, just really excited to hear about your brave new adventure! I look forward to reading your updates when the time is right. I wish you the best of success with the results-- I don't think you have to worry about improving your courage or initiative or patience. it seems like you have all those qualities covered!
  • like x 1

#952 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:40 AM

So has anyone started a private 2nd group buy for NSI through the new group buy forum system?

#953 unregistered_user

• 721 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 01:47 AM

<----- standing by anxiously for reports on experiences.

Another triumph of a thread, ScienceGuy. ;)
  • like x 2

#954 singerdude

• 11 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 04:42 AM

All anticipation indicators are in the red over here, but I think that when my part gets here, I'll muster all my strength and hold off until the experience reports start a-flowing.

Utmost respect and grateful thanks to Sunshinefrost and ScienceGuy
  • like x 3

#955 Psionic

• 187 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 08:05 AM

Some quick suggestions:

- The cell cycles for proliferation differentiation and migration take 2 to 3 weeks to complete. This could suggest multiple small doses throughout the day would make better use of our limited supply than single large doses.

I wonder why do you think that dosing multiple times a day can have a better results on cell cycles migration which takes 2-3 weeks?

#956 AuralAnomaly

• 18 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 09:05 AM

Because I'm an idiot and don't think before speaking :P

I presumed that progenitor cells are vulnerable at any point before fully integrating. But if it's more like signalling them to start the next stage in their development instead of dying, then maybe a single large dose after running would be the better approach.

Edited by AuralAnomaly, 08 August 2013 - 09:58 AM.

#957 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:18 PM

Woooot!!! :|o I can't believe it's finally here!

Posted Image

Today, I will take a test dose like ScienceGuy suggested, then start the real trial tomorrow.
  • like x 8

#958 empedocles

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 August 2013 - 12:24 PM

Very nice packaging ;) , L-arginine one of my favourite supplements.

#959 xks201

• 839 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:24 PM

Megatrone let us know your initial reaction to the supplement for whatever it is worth. lol

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#960 therein

• 226 posts

Posted 08 August 2013 - 03:26 PM

Where do you live Megatrone?
  • dislike x 2

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users