* * * * * 34 votes

NSI-189

nsi-189

• Please log in to reply
6219 replies to this topic

#1561 telight

• 173 posts

Posted 22 November 2013 - 01:45 AM

Try smaller doses taken orally. I seem to be doing really well dosing 6mg orally, if I take more (around 40mg) I notice brain fog and inability to focus. But at 6mg it seems to have nootropic and antidepressant effects without any side effects.

#1562 megatron

• 608 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 November 2013 - 12:20 PM

Were you taking the doses sublingually or orally?

Orally, haven't tried sublingually.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1563 bocor

• 119 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:42 PM

im wandering if any users have maybe similar symptoms as mine in which nsi mightve helped at all....Ive not yet tried nsi 189 but i have chronic nerve pain related to neck and lower back stress i think i might have some nerve damage in which im hoping nsi maybe could regenerate????Also i have had a string of traumatic experiences in my life which has created some kind of version of post traumatic stress .Im only 40 and pretty much feel like a ghost just waiting to die ive endured too much trauma in my life and my motivation is really suffering i just dont see the point in much of anything I know this is all related to chronic stress/pain over too many years and i want my life back so has anyone with any kind of post traumatic stress been helped by nsi??????thanks

#1564 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 23 November 2013 - 09:53 PM

im wandering if any users have maybe similar symptoms as mine in which nsi mightve helped at all....Ive not yet tried nsi 189 but i have chronic nerve pain related to neck and lower back stress i think i might have some nerve damage in which im hoping nsi maybe could regenerate????Also i have had a string of traumatic experiences in my life which has created some kind of version of post traumatic stress .Im only 40 and pretty much feel like a ghost just waiting to die ive endured too much trauma in my life and my motivation is really suffering i just dont see the point in much of anything I know this is all related to chronic stress/pain over too many years and i want my life back so has anyone with any kind of post traumatic stress been helped by nsi??????thanks

Hey bocor, I am sorry to hear about your chronic pain. My dad has chronic pain and it is terrible. Like an elephant sitting on your life.

As others have indicated NSI should help with PTSD symptoms. Also, it is not clear if NSI is strictly helping the hippocampus or if there are other areas that are also influenced by NSI. I doubt back pain would be cured with NSI-189.

#1565 jennster

• 6 posts
  • NO

Posted 24 November 2013 - 09:52 PM

I'm assuming this can only be purchased via group buys as a google search turns up no sources. I'm interested as this is supposed to have similar results as cerebrolosyn with no need for injections.

#1566 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 25 November 2013 - 09:01 AM

I used it pre-workout almost each time, I felt that it would pump more of it into the right spot.

and yes definable a plus to my Catch Wrestling work outs.

anyone up for another group buy (or have any extra for sale)?

#1567 Steve Zissou

• 91 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 03:35 AM

I have been reading about the hippocampus on wikipedia and made an interesting discovery. The hippocampus has lots of receptors called glucocorticoid receptors which are activated by cortisol. So perhaps that is the reason people are feeling anxious or stressed is because these receptors are being affected somehow. I have had good results combining ashwagandha, which reduces cortisol levels. I suggest anyone who has some lying around to try this combo before they throw the stuff away.
  • like x 1

#1568 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 11:20 AM

I have been reading about the hippocampus on wikipedia and made an interesting discovery. The hippocampus has lots of receptors called glucocorticoid receptors which are activated by cortisol. So perhaps that is the reason people are feeling anxious or stressed is because these receptors are being affected somehow. I have had good results combining ashwagandha, which reduces cortisol levels. I suggest anyone who has some lying around to try this combo before they throw the stuff away.

Interesting theory...though I don't have my NSI anymore. I did experience a dramatic and definitely abnormal increase in stress during my NSI trial, it was the most notable effect. I was freaking out over deadlines that would normally not faze me and had to run out of my office to smoke cigarettes to alleviate the stress.

At the very least...the side effects everyone getting seems very consistent. The initial working and pooping out after a few days can only be attributed to a placebo effect. So we have instant responders who seem to be the genuinely depressed types, and non responders which seem to be just normal folk, who get stress and lethargy as the main short term effect.

Edited by Major Legend, 02 December 2013 - 11:29 AM.

#1569 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 02 December 2013 - 12:52 PM

Would it be dangerous for me to take ashwagandha if im on 75mg of venlafaxine?

#1570 hacked

• 67 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I am placing a large order of NSI this week from a lab I do business with (group buy style)... for everyone that wants to get there hands on some... Please, email me exactly how many grams you need at Founder@gafoundations.org, and I'll send you a invoice/get you the order within 2 weeks

Edited by veritatis, 03 December 2013 - 12:58 AM.

#1571 Perek

• 61 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 10:37 PM

Hey, just wanted to let everyone know I am placing a large order of NSI this week from a lab I do business with (group buy style)... for everyone that wants to get there hands on some... Please, email me exactly how many grams you need at Founder@gafoundations.org, and I'll send you a invoice/get you the order within 2 weeks

There is a 2nd group buy set-up already over 2 months ago. Why this?

#1572 hacked

• 67 posts

Posted 03 December 2013 - 11:12 PM

There are still people interested, who either don't want to wait for the batch to get ready or want more then they already ordered... I am getting the raws mailed to me this week

#1573 Perek

• 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 03:59 PM

There are still people interested, who either don't want to wait for the batch to get ready or want more then they already ordered... I am getting the raws mailed to me this week

I am also fed-up with the 2nd group buy as it takes such a long time. But still, I don't get it. You are quite a new member here and I saw a post only 2 months ago from you stating that you are new to nootropics all together. Now you are offering NSI-189 that you custom synthesize in only 2 weeks....??!

#1574 Perek

• 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:17 PM

If anyone is willing to sell me even 500mg of NSI I would be very glad and pay a good premium.
Planning to take 5-10mg sublingual.

#1575 hacked

• 67 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

I am also fed-up with the 2nd group buy as it takes such a long time. But still, I don't get it. You are quite a new member here and I saw a post only 2 months ago from you stating that you are new to nootropics all together. Now you are offering NSI-189 that you custom synthesize in only 2 weeks....??!

Yea I am not new to noots... what you probably saw was my post saying I am a long time lurker first time poster and mentioning the new company I just started. .. go to guardianx.org for more info

Yea I am not new to noots... what you probably saw was my post saying I am a long time lurker first time poster and mentioning the new company I just started. .. go to guardianx.org for more info

• dislike x 3

#1576 Perek

• 61 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

If moderators and others don't see this snakeoil hooker,

I am out.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1577 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Nothing new or unexpected.

That's what people are.

Just like the fools who were ripped off on the BPAP groupbuy and received only 10% of what they paid for of that useless molecule.

There's a sucker born every minute.
  • dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1578 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:08 AM

That's what people are.

Just like the fools who were ripped off on the BPAP groupbuy and received only 10% of what they paid for of that useless molecule.

Last time I checked that wasn't Yada's fault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

#1579 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:10 AM

The ad on your posts is annoying.

This is a non-commercial forum.
  • like x 1

#1580 Deep Thought

• 224 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 09:32 AM

Has anyone even experienced clinically significant effects? I.e. did it affect your mental performance in academics or at work? Or did you log sessions of playing "brain traning games" on a website (which is very pseudoscientific, but still interesting)?

If anyone has noticed improvements on any measure of cognition (general intelligence or whatever), this could be attributed to an increase in motivation. Increased motivation alone can increase ones IQ score by 10 to 20 points.

I'm starting to doubt the efficiency of nootropics.

#1581 88LS

• 100 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 12:50 PM

That's what people are.

Not very reassuring to hear seeing as we are busy with a NSI-189 second group buy...

#1582 Ark

• 1,729 posts

Posted 06 December 2013 - 01:04 PM

It was mentioned earlier that someone might be able to swap out NS 189 for something else like ractams and I have to say that NS-189 has a extremely unique taste and once you try the real thing it should be easy to tell if your getting more NS 189 by just dabbing your finger in the bag for a small taste/extremly powerful-bitter-odd.

Doesn't taste like anything else I've ever tasted before.

Edited by Ark, 06 December 2013 - 01:22 PM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

#1583 CortisolJunkie

• 27 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 01:28 AM

hey, so wanted to get an opinion from others - seems like people are taking all sorts of stuff at the same time as the NSI..and it's derived from niacin..what potential for interactions are there? is there anything i should cut out of my stack? i've been taking tianeptine for a while and since it helps w my ptsd i'm not to keen on stopping. thankx

#1584 arboles

• 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:21 AM

Hey Ranza, how are things going for you?

Pretty well, I'm was not entirely consistent with my NSI-189 dosage, but right now I'm one day from finishing it and if I'd had the opportunity I'd order it again.
Lately I've been pretty sceptical about most of nootropics I've ever consumed and there's only a handful that I haven't, but NSI-189 does make a difference in my mood, perception and overall well-being.
I'm still before the second MRI, but I'll be getting it this month.

Any update on the MRI? and your experience log?

#1585 arboles

• 33 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

Pardon if this is slightly off topic. NSI-189 is touted as possibly aiding in hippocampal neuron regeneration. Alcohol abuse is a common source of hippocampal damage ( reduction in total hippocampus volume, which likely reflects a loss of hippocampal tissue substance. http://www.scienceda...61025085513.htm). Any insight into whether NSI-189 would have a therapeutic effect moderating this type of hippocampal damage?

Edited by arboles, 12 December 2013 - 03:10 AM.

#1586 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 07:26 AM

So is there a stack that's agreed upon as ideal for maximising the benefits of NSI-189? Conversely, is there anything that ought to be removed from current stacks before starting?

#1587 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 11:49 AM

I'll be getting a second dose of NSI-189 in january.
After that trial I'll be doing that second MRI.
  • like x 1

#1588 ranza

• 50 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 12:25 PM

If anyone's interested in my opinion then I'm a big supporter of the idea that no nootropic is right for everyone. It really depends on individual chemistry, existing brain structures, age, diet etc.
In example piracetam was making me more harm than good, but it took me a while to figure it out since it was my first nootropic.
Then a whole lot of nootropics made next to nothing, except perhaps Modafinil which made my sleep better and as time goes by I need smaller and smaller doses every other day.
NSI-189 was making me much more sociable and even though that feeling persisted for some time after my few grams ended I already miss it.
If anything made me smarter or more safely - made my day easier - it was NSI-189.
  • like x 2

#1589 Puppeteer

• 127 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:03 AM

Could someone please describe the appearance, texture, etc. of NSI-189? Presumably this has been said somewhere in this thread, but I've done a bit of perusing and not stumbled upon it...

Reason being that nyles7, an eBay seller who has sold genuine tianeptine to numerous Longecity members and thus is fairly reputable, has recently listed NSI-189: http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=171191005369

I've just sent him a message asking for lab analysis reports, but I was wondering if that picture seems accurate.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#1590 rikelme

• 174 posts

Posted 13 December 2013 - 03:09 AM

Could someone please describe the appearance, texture, etc. of NSI-189? Presumably this has been said somewhere in this thread, but I've done a bit of perusing and not stumbled upon it...

Reason being that nyles7, an eBay seller who has sold genuine tianeptine to numerous Longecity members and thus is fairly reputable, has recently listed NSI-189: http://cgi.ebay.com/...em=171191005369

I've just sent him a message asking for lab analysis reports, but I was wondering if that picture seems accurate.

NSI-189 from the original batch from ScienceGuy's supplier doesn't look like that at all: it is VERY fine and lite WHITE powder. This one listed on ebay looks like brown sugar to me.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nsi-189

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)