• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * * 23 votes

COLURACETAM - User Feedback

coluracetam racetam piracetam pramiracetam oxiracetam aniracetam memory cognitive cognition nootropic

• Please log in to reply
592 replies to this topic

#451 phil8462643

• 113 posts

Posted 29 November 2013 - 08:17 AM

Ha! I see the humor now. I am sure there is somebody out there who was thinking the same thing as you, however, with no humor involved!

#452 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 09 December 2013 - 06:18 AM

As of today's Racetam Prices list [December 8.6 2013]:

Mina [COA]
<minax123@hotmail.com>
XI'AN YIYANG BIO-TECH CO.,LTD.

Has today quoted me an excellent price on Coluracetam. She can accept 5g order quantities for $70 + $40 DHL shipping = $110 Total or $22,000/kg which is lower than all Western resellers yet still very affordable. Her quote today represents a new value for Coluracetam and means that for such purchases it is cheaper to buy from her company than any Western reseller. She also has a COA which is downloadable from the link in this post or from her Racetam Price List entries.

Better still, her company takes PayPal and Western Union. PayPal has a buyer protection policy so if the product does not arrive the buyer can file a claim and will receive 100% of the payment back. Her company's PayPal email account address will pop up if you hover your mouse over the PP text in the Payment column of the Racetam Prices list.

Edited by Isochroma-Reborn, 09 December 2013 - 06:23 AM.

• dislike x 1
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#453 stponky

• 60 posts

Posted 11 December 2013 - 03:30 AM

Just to add to the reports. I got my coluracetam yesterday and tried a very small scoop (< 1/2 blue scooper ~ <5 mg) in the morning and plopped it under my tongue. It took about 20-30 minutes but I did notice that I 'woke up' faster for the day even though I did not get enough sleep. I was able to concentrate and work pretty well. I took another <5mg scoop at lunch time. I noticed some fasciculation in my shoulder but it does that sometimes when I take a pre-workout. I think I overdid it and smooshed my shoulder nerve or twisted it somehow working out over the summer. :( The shoulder twitch lasted about 45 minutes and died down. To me, that indicates that I am at the limit of my dosing for coluracetam. Overall, I am pretty pleased with it and will continue to trial it. Hopefully, the effects don't wear off too much. I didn't notice any super vision but I did feel 'clearer' and less anxious as others have noted.

#454 Isochroma

• 791 posts

Posted 12 December 2013 - 02:11 AM

Big news everyone!

I have been putting massive effort into sourcing both new Coluracetam retailers and also manufacturers over the last few days.

That effort paid off bigtime today.

As of today's Racetam Prices list version December 11.11 2013, many new Coluracetam suppliers have been added! Finally, Coluracetam is now affordable and there are also many suppliers. This in itself is excellent news for the world's only on-market high-affinity Choline reuptake enhancer but the real icing on the cake is the Chinese manufacturer who contacted me today after I sent him the Coluracetam RFQ.

I will let his pricing - which includes the EMS fee - speak for itself:

Sales: Gledon Fan <info@mylandpharm.com>

Shipping: EMS (Tracked Express Mail)

Payment: Western Union

Coluracetam: 100g: $890 USD [$8,900 / kg]

Coluracetam: 10g: $180 USD [$18,000 / kg]

Coluracetam: 1g: $90 [$90,000 / kg]

So far the cheapest manufacturer - Season Zhu of TrustWe Group - has been selling ten grams of Coluracetam for $459 USD.

The cheapest three Western retailers using their cheapest shipping options respectively sell at most five-gram amounts. Their pricing including cheapest shipping options are as follows:

Health Supplement Wholesalers: $124.96 [24,992 / kg]

Nootropics Depot: $162.74 [$32,548 / kg]

NewMind: (3g) $117.23 [$39,077 / kg]

Ultrafast EMS shipment and groundbreakingly-low prices characterize this new manufacturer who is willing to sell such low MOQs directly to consumers.

#455 Heraclitean

• 134 posts

Posted 28 December 2013 - 12:00 AM

After having been experimenting with Coluracetam for 2 weeks now, I feel in a position to submit to the forum my subjective experience with it, in order to add to the pool of anecdotal experiences.

I have taken Coluracetam in doses ranging from 10mg per day, to 30 mg per day. The below is written in relation to the former dosage (the latter was done only twice, and the effects were similar to 10 mg, but more intense... *too* intense, which is why I only did it twice).

Coluracetam does seem to share some of the typical general effects a user can expect to experience upon consumption of the other Racetams currently available in the consumer market; namely, greater visual acuity, increased focus and attention, increased mental work capacity (or "time to exhaustion"), together with a greater than usual tendency to experience delayed sleep onset if taken late in the day.

However, Coluracetam seems to impart a strong Antidepressant effect, unlike other Racetams. I would describe this antidepressant effect as a decreased propensity to become disheartened upon facing obstacles which obviously require significant effort to overcome, and whose successful overcoming is by no means guaranteed. Between having a reaction along the lines of:

A. "this is really difficult, & I am not resourceful enough to overcome it, therefore I will find a way to evade the consequences of this obstacle instead of dealing with it" and
B. "this is really difficult, but I cannot be sure that it is out of my reach to overcome it before I try, so I will try, and anyway, the possibility of my solution not working perfectlyshouldn't dissuade me because surely it is still better to have some aspect of it solved rather than none of it",

I am much more inclined to follow the latter train of thought than normally. I suppose a good analogy would be that if I were a rat in an experiment, I would show more favourable results on the famous "forced swimming test".

Of course this frame of mind tends to make one more productive and aggresive/assertive, which increases the odds of favourable outcomes, which reduces anxiety related to feelings of lack of control, which in turn increases positivity, effectively creating a positive reinforcement.

I have mixed Coluracetam with Aniracetam a few times, to good effect. The difference between the two can be illustrated using the "System A, System B" model of cognition expounded and explained by Daniel Kahneman in this book "Thinking, fast and slow".1 Coluracetam seems to improve variables which fall under the domain of System 1, such as quickly and accurately picking up on social cues, associative and intuitive thinking, etc. (more "automatic" functions), whilst Aniracetam seems to improve more the variables which fall under the domain of System 2, such as taking time to solve a problem from first principles and in a methodical manner, regardless of what our initial reaction to it might be. This means that each compound seems to fill in important gaps left by the other one, therefore rendering each other more effective, as the brain/mind is very highly interconnected.

I will continue my experiment, making sure to take regular breaks from both (I have already taken a 5 day break in my two weeks of experimentation, and I don't think I'd be comfortable using either compound for more than 4-5 days in a row, if only to rest my brain by allowing it to function at a slightly less intense level).

1 The book's central thesis is a dichotomy between two modes of thought : System 1 is fast, instinctive and emotional; System 2 is slower, more deliberative, and more logical. The book delineates cognitive biases associated with each type of thinking, starting with Kahneman's own research on loss aversion. From framing choices to substitution, the book highlights several decades of academic research to suggest that people place too much confidence in human judgment." Wikipedia.org

Edited by Heraclitean, 28 December 2013 - 12:07 AM.

• like x 5

#456 theconomist

• 314 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 06:46 PM

I've been taking intellimeds coluracetam for 4 days now.
I'll share the limited observations I've had with it so far; it helps me wake up, there's a small burst of energy as soon as I take it that fades away after an hour or so. Nothing else to note that I haven't felt with other racetams; increased concetration, better memory etc but all these effects are very subtle.
i take 10mg 3 times a day, first day with choline and then without, no difference.
Stacked it with oxiracetam, it's a hell of a stack. I'd like to try it with other nootropics, I'll post again once I have more info.

#457 theconomist

• 314 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 09:28 PM

I've been taking intellimeds coluracetam for 4 days now.
I'll share the limited observations I've had with it so far; it helps me wake up, there's a small burst of energy as soon as I take it that fades away after an hour or so. Nothing else to note that I haven't felt with other racetams; increased concetration, better memory etc but all these effects are very subtle.
i take 10mg 3 times a day, first day with choline and then without, no difference.
Stacked it with oxiracetam, it's a hell of a stack. I'd like to try it with other nootropics, I'll post again once I have more info.

I've been taking it daily now dosage range from 10mg to 40 mg, I have to say, it's really not worth the extra money. I don't ''feel'' anything like I do on suni+oxi stack, nor does it help you with abstract reasoning like noopept does. I might start feeling different once I discontinue taking it but so far this is one I wouldn't buy again.
By the way, I tried both with and without a choline source (alpha-gpc) without noticing any difference.
I got my coluracetam from intellimeds.

Edited by theconomist, 04 January 2014 - 09:34 PM.

#458 renodino

• 11 posts

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:28 PM

Update: after washing out all noots for about 2 weeks while doing more mundane chores (home remodel) than my more intellectual pursuits, I tried a bit of phenyl in hopes it would provide an energy boost for the physical labor. While it helped, it had a rather adverse effect in that it made me more agitated when things didn't go quite right (cussing, tossing tools, etc). So I stopped the phenyl.

Recently, the remodel efforts turned to painting/updating the kitchen. On a whim, I took some colu (30mg + 75mg Noopept + 900mg centro at breakfast time) before shopping for color schemes and starting teardown of the kitchen. I've been very pleased by the effects:
  • When things got difficult, I was much less agitated, which helped me correct whatever was wrong much quicker
  • When shopping for paint schemes, I felt much more sensitive to minor differences of shades of the same color, and could see the color scheme in my "mind's eye" more clearly
  • I felt more focused and could persist in the mundane chores of tearing down cabinets, cleaning/priming/painting/etc, which would usually bore me to distraction
  • My spatial reasoning (not my best skill) seems much improved
I've been at it for 4 days now, and am pleased by the results so far. I'll definitely consider this stack for any future creative efforts.

I'd be interested in hearing of other's colu experiences related to creative (vs. intellectual) activities.

#459 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Tried 5mg yesterday morning with 150mg CDP Choline, and four hours later repeated. I definitely experienced a drastic increase in confidence, as well as verbal fluency. Also had a strange feeling of happiness that I have not felt in a very long time - almost like an excitement for life. Reminded me of being a carefree kid again. Very impressed so far...
  • like x 3

#460 dogshitwebsite

• 57 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

What's really the dosage recommended?
Browsing sites that sell Coluracetam many seem to suggest one should start from 80mg up to 200mg per dose which seems very high compared to what most are using here does it not?

#461 Izan

• 387 posts

Posted 15 January 2014 - 07:41 PM

Tried 5mg yesterday morning with 150mg CDP Choline, and four hours later repeated. I definitely experienced a drastic increase in confidence, as well as verbal fluency. Also had a strange feeling of happiness that I have not felt in a very long time - almost like an excitement for life. Reminded me of being a carefree kid again. Very impressed so far...

where did you order yours?

#462 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 16 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

where did you order yours?

I purchased at NSN.

#463 deadkenny64

• 10 posts

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

What's really the dosage recommended?
Browsing sites that sell Coluracetam many seem to suggest one should start from 80mg up to 200mg per dose which seems very high compared to what most are using here does it not?

I see positive results from 5-10mg sublingually. The smaller dose when combined with PRL-8-53 and the larger when taken alone. I started taking low dose (600-800mg) Piracetam in the morning 2 weeks ago and have found that it synergizes very well with both Coluracetam and Noopept. I have gone up to 15mg without any additional benefits.

#464 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2014 - 10:54 PM

Couple of other things I remembered... The first day I took this (see above) I had a large coffee in the morning as I always do, and as others have noted I felt as if I had drank at least two large coffees. My body temp. went way up, and I was a little uncomfortable for a while. Definitely a synergism occurring between the two. I was also able to breath a little easier, and as a result my sense of smell was improved. I also noticed a tremendous anxiolytic effect - even more so than Aniracetam which has been a Godsend for me. I have always struggled with talking to co-workers, strangers, and sometimes even family and friends. To my surprise, Coluracetam corrects this completely. It's strange for that anxiety to just disappear after struggling with it for over 25 years. At 5 or 10 mg, I have not noticed any type of enhanced color, or visuals of any kind as some have reported.
  • like x 1

#465 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

This morning I took 1200 mg of Piracetam on an empty stomach along with 10 mg of Coluracetam, 150 mg CDP Choline, and a cup of coffee. This seemed to work pretty well as I breezed through my Tuesday morning meeting. Four hours, I repeated all items I previously mentioned, and have to say, this is one amazing productivity stack. I worked feverishly for about four hours straight before I even noticed how much time had passed. A couple of days ago I combined 10 mg of Coluracetam with 100 mg of Oxiracetam, 150 mg CDP Choline, and a cup of coffee, and repeated four hours later - this stack had a similar effect to the stack I took today, but maybe not quite as good in terms of productivity, verbal fluency, anti-anxiety, etc. I have also recently tried 10 mg Coluracetam with 5 mg PRL with not so good results. I just don't seem to respond well to PRL at any dose. The first day I took PRL, it blew my socks off. Each additional time (at least 10+ attempts), it has ruined every stack I've tried it with. Also gave Coluracetam @ 10 mg this morning to my two sons who are also big fans. So far, I would have to say that Coluracetam is the single best nootropic I've used. It appears to be synergistic with several substances, and has a decent half-life. I will be reordering soon from NSN... I should also mention that I always cap 10 mg, and have never taken sublingually. Anyone else find this powder kind of difficult to work with measure? It's sort of an odd consistency.
  • like x 2

#466 MangekyōPeter

• 171 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

I can agree with the odd consistency, and have to say that Coluracetam 10mg does seem to "work" quite well when stacked with PRL, also 10mg, both taken Sublingually.

And as "harsh" as it may sound I've also tried insufflating 10mg of Coluracetam which also worked. But Coluracetam on it's own is definitely not the "damn, this stuff is AWESOME" kind of substance, as in I haven't yet had very profound effects from it. Although I am slow when it comes to distinguishing what a substance actually does to me and due to my erratic behavior (ADHD), I don't keep any notes or tracks.

But for me, PRL+Colu stack is definitely a good combo that makes me grind.

PRL seems to be very tough on my mouth though, it's rough like consistency sort of scratches my undertongue to the point of discomfort for a few hours after dosing.

And Coluracetam in itself definitely seems to have subtle psychadelic properties, somehow reminiscent of a sub-psychadelic mushroom dose.

#467 mait

• 256 posts

Posted 22 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

5g potassium bicarbonate, 1g baking soda, 5g crateine, 250mg rhodiola extract, 10mg coluracetam, 5-10mg PRL-8-53 and 20mg losartan + 1-2 mugs of coffee has been amazing morning stack for me over 1 month now. Reading speed and productivity are greatly enhanced. I plan to add 150mg of Oxi and 50mg of Prami to this stack. I take baking soda and K-bicarbonate to aid in creatine ingestion but it seems to help me to get PRL-8-53 working as well. I ran out of K-bicarbonate for a week and immediately noticed the drop off of the effectiveness from my stack or maybe it was the diminished effect from creatine.

Edited by mait, 22 January 2014 - 05:25 PM.

#468 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 January 2014 - 04:29 PM

Update: after washing out all noots for about 2 weeks while doing more mundane chores (home remodel) than my more intellectual pursuits, I tried a bit of phenyl in hopes it would provide an energy boost for the physical labor. While it helped, it had a rather adverse effect in that it made me more agitated when things didn't go quite right (cussing, tossing tools, etc). So I stopped the phenyl.

Recently, the remodel efforts turned to painting/updating the kitchen. On a whim, I took some colu (30mg + 75mg Noopept + 900mg centro at breakfast time) before shopping for color schemes and starting teardown of the kitchen. I've been very pleased by the effects:

• When things got difficult, I was much less agitated, which helped me correct whatever was wrong much quicker
  • When shopping for paint schemes, I felt much more sensitive to minor differences of shades of the same color, and could see the color scheme in my "mind's eye" more clearly
  • I felt more focused and could persist in the mundane chores of tearing down cabinets, cleaning/priming/painting/etc, which would usually bore me to distraction
  • My spatial reasoning (not my best skill) seems much improved
I've been at it for 4 days now, and am pleased by the results so far. I'll definitely consider this stack for any future creative efforts.

I'd be interested in hearing of other's colu experiences related to creative (vs. intellectual) activities.

Regarding you having anger issues with Phenyl., I did as well at 150 mg. I now take twice a week at 100 mg, and have very good results.

#469 Nero

• 30 posts

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:47 PM

I ordered 2g Coluracetam from New Star nootropics. I didn't feel anything from it.

Edited by Nero, 23 January 2014 - 08:48 PM.

#470 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 03:30 PM

So the hype on coluracetam is over ? Funny..
  • dislike x 4

#471 treanos

• 6 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:39 PM

I ordered 2g Coluracetam from New Star nootropics. I didn't feel anything from it.

is that site even reputable?

#472 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

It looks quite legit, I've bought 40*10 mg coluracetam tablets at intellimeds.co.uk waiting to order some PRL8-53 with some colu on NSN..

#473 Nattzor

• 549 posts

Posted 31 January 2014 - 04:46 PM

is that site even reputable?

NSN is one of the most reputable sites.

#474 rc897

• 57 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 03:29 AM

Good, but not perfect.

Why I take these-

Prize social over intelligence.
Tend to be introverted but can step up to the plate to be "the guy" in certain situations, more so with nootropics. I really only need a boost between working hours - 9am -3pm ish.

So far I like it - 3mg 1x day, with nothing else.

No huge kick - tried it 3mg x2 a day but memory degrades big time- have to almost play charades.

Last week I was trying to describe power lines- like how they always fall down in big storms- pretty wacked- so I cut the dosage to 1x day. Stuff along those lines as well as names.

A 3mg its pretty subtle, seemed more pronounced when I first started taking it 2 weeks ago.

Trialing it for a month to see if I like it more than aniracetam (750mg x2 day) and sulbut (250mg x 2 day).

If I had to rate it, maybe 60-70% of the effects of my old above stack. I am still trying to sell myself on this, way easier for capping and cost and only 1x a day. Does wake me in the morning.

Really like the ana and sulbut stack- kind of that "analog" confident friendly vibe to it. But with coluracetam its a bit more "hard" almost like a slight anti-depressent to it- like a mao inhibitor (deprenyl 1.5mg eod) - kind of a flatline of emotional quality like a quieting of mind.
Find its less creative more "do'er" type nootropic, find it harder to "change gears" when I am stuck at work.

Definitely not as "blissed out" as I am on aniracetam and sulbut stack (also like this with noopept 12mg 1x day every second month) but get small snippits of memory of my childhood often with Coluracetam.

Edited by rc897, 01 February 2014 - 04:00 AM.

• like x 1

#475 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:30 PM

3mg some a very hazardous dosage. you may try the 10 mg dose TID
  • dislike x 6
  • Ill informed x 2

#476 boythatssomebreath

• 88 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:35 PM

3mg some a very hazardous dosage. you may try the 10 mg dose TID

Huh?

#477 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 12:41 PM

what the huh is going on. It's because of the some/seem ?
  • dislike x 2
  • Off-Topic x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#478 chemicalambrosia

• 393 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 February 2014 - 04:32 PM

what the huh is going on. It's because of the some/seem ?

haz·ard·ous
adjective \&#712;ha-z&#601;r-d&#601;s\

: involving risk or danger

Hazardous isn't the word you were looking for.
  • like x 2

#479 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:17 PM

Ahh so it's something like Haz-ard-I-ous ?
  • dislike x 3
  • Unfriendly x 3

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#480 rc897

• 57 posts

Posted 01 February 2014 - 05:44 PM

5 posts related to babychris's idiotic/overly cryptic post- way drag off topic.

Stay on topic dummies.
  • Agree x 2
  • like x 2
  • dislike x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: coluracetam, racetam, piracetam, pramiracetam, oxiracetam, aniracetam, memory, cognitive, cognition, nootropic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users