• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo

The so-called "Real NZT-48, Limitless Experience" Mega Review

nootropic nootropic stack nzt limitless memory energy brain-power mental brain health longecity

• Please log in to reply
36 replies to this topic

#31 adhdrums

• 1 posts

Posted 09 November 2012 - 06:24 PM

Very curious as to how this trial is going, with another week down. I'm considering the product, wondering how another week of the stuff has changed the effects

#32 Mind

• Life Member, Director, Moderator, Treasurer
  • 19,047 posts

Posted 11 November 2012 - 01:50 PM

Seems the Limitless movie had a big effect on some people. I saw this company in our google ads here at Longecity: http://limitlessshot.com/ As you can probably guess, it is jacked full of caffeine (otherwise no one would "feel" much, or be willing to pay very much for it).

As far as I have seen, there is nothing even close to the fictional portrayal of the drug in the movie. For more than a decade I have read these forums, found lots of reports about how nootropics are awesome, yet I am unaware of any users "taking over the world", or even contributing much time to help out Imminst/Longecity (I know there are a couple, and you are awesome! but just you are just a small fraction of all posters in the noos forum) . Our brain enhancement in the present day is still primitive, but getting better.

As far as the spamminess of this thread. I agree. I would be very surprised if the original poster was not somehow affiliated with the company making the "Real NZT-48". Keep that in mind everyone.

The thread can keep going as long as it is in the retailer/product discussion and the topic starter is not directly selling the product and constantly posting links.
  • like x 2

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#33 kagalive1985

• Topic Starter
  • 104 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 08:19 AM

UPDATE:

So I used the product daily for about a week and noticed each day its effects were less potent than the previous. Tolerance seems to build rapidly and I would advise taking it every second or third day only. I have a feeling it's mostly caffeine so the price is exorbitant. You would probably be better off just using some PEA and an MAO-I if you want to get a really good brain boost. All in all I've now finished my supply, in much less than the one-month that they suggest it should last. I suppose you are supposed to cycle the product.

The first time I used it, it was incredible. It kept me up for 2 nights straight and I felt a sense of clarity and stimulated brain-power. I never did try any quantitative tests regarding this however. Following this initial first dose each subsequent dose was subject to significantly waning effects.

My final verdict is if you want to give it a try then by all means do so, but don't take it every day or it just loses it's effects rapidly. Overall I think it's over-priced and doesn't even come remotely close to the experience portrayed in the Limitless movie. Generally speaking I would not recommend this product, at least until they bring the prices down to a reasonable level. Save your money and just buy Racetams, Pea, Hordenine and Lion's Mane.

There wasn't much of a come-down with the product so that's a nice bonus. However it really was nothing more than a really smooth strong cup of coffee. I think most of the initial effects were quite possibly placebo related and I'm not convinced this product is as incredible as it is made out to be.

If you have the spare cash then by all means feel free to give it a whirl, let me know how it works for you. For now though I won't be re-ordering the product. It's just too expensive and not-good-enough to justify the price-tag. I think the idea behind the product is really good in theory but in practice it turns out to be little more than over-hyped marketing cliches.

Peace and Warm Wishes,
Here's hoping we find a real NZT some day.

Your friendly Guinea Pig,
Kagalive

#34 Galaxyshock

• 1,468 posts

Posted 20 November 2012 - 09:33 AM

As real NZT-48 as basic nootropic stack and a bit of stims

#35 ceridwen

• 1,292 posts

Member Away

Posted 06 July 2014 - 12:00 PM

I don't believe we shall see a real improvement in intelligence until we can access stem cells until then I believe we shall be struggling. I belive stem cells will cure many diseases. So why are we being denied access to them? They could save so many lives. When treating the brain only the person's own stem cells should be used. Why is the development proceeding so slowly. Doo they actually want us to die?

• Ill informed x 2

#36 kookoo

• 7 posts

Posted 07 July 2014 - 05:59 AM

I don't believe we shall see a real improvement in intelligence until we can access stem cells until then I believe we shall be struggling. I belive stem cells will cure many diseases. So why are we being denied access to them? They could save so many lives. When treating the brain only the person's own stem cells should be used. Why is the development proceeding so slowly. Doo they actually want us to die?

I agree with you but its not on purpose.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Adverts help to support LongeCity's non-profit work. To go ad-free join as Member.

#37 sylent1

• 7 posts

Posted 08 August 2014 - 12:57 PM

OK the first obvious problem with an NZT-48 type drug is that most people have no use for more intelligence. Granted everyone can use a memory boost and an eidetic memory can give one the illusion of great intelligence...but for the most part one would be better trying to use what they have than searching for a 'magic pill'. We kicked around the idea of an NZT-48 pill before, everone putting forth nootropics that made them seem more aware, cognizant, or seemed to increase memory. Racetams and cholines, memantine and deprenyl have all be tried and their results posted and re-posted. In order to achieve this excitation.  Augmentation of the receptors that regulate memory and cognition is important...eventually you burn out or you just have too much traffic for the receptors to respond to. There ARE nootropes that can increase the number of receptor sites, increase excitablity in certain neurons. even increase the function of certain neurotransmitters like acetylcholine. These aren't going to be quantum changes but certainly registerable. The question is: what are you going to do with it. Piracetam, memantine and other nootropes have been tested for cognitive function increase, enhanced ability to handle numbers and equations, and increased memory. But the sad fact remains MOST people don't use what they have...and taking a pill is going to be nothing more than mental masturbation.   

Edited by sylent1, 08 August 2014 - 01:00 PM.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: nootropic, nootropic stack, nzt, limitless, memory, energy, brain-power, mental, brain health, longecity

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users