Photo
- - - - -

The stimulants thread

• Please log in to reply
88 replies to this topic

#61 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 19 July 2013 - 09:45 AM

Anyone else have input on Amfonelic acid? It has got to rank up there as one of the most intriguing compounds I've run across in terms of unexpected effects.

#62 MasterHerb

• 173 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 05:38 AM

Bump we should do a group buy for Amfonelic acid

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 LOOKINGFORTIME

• 70 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 08:56 AM

Group buy yes

#64 the_apollo

• 153 posts

Posted 03 October 2013 - 10:51 PM

Indeed, i too would be interested in obtaining Amfonelic acid,.

#65 hfritz

• 12 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 07:37 PM

count me in

#66 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 04 October 2013 - 10:56 PM

I've been getting quotes, and unfortunately the best I've found has been around $182.50 per gram.

#67 Lemon.

• Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 04:55 PM

Which one available to order online ?and Where :)

http://www.chemsrus.com/

chemsrus.com is an extremely good website relating to all RC drugs. They give full reviews on vendors, tell you high quality vendors and low quality/bad vendors.
There's a good strong community and give you great detail about RC drugs.

#68 Lemon.

• Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 10 October 2013 - 05:14 PM

I ordered a gram of ethylphenidate somehow inspired by this thread. Most of the other mentioned stimulants are not easily found or at least not as cheap as ethylphenidate and I have had positive results from methylphenidate so it made sense.

Put it in capsules and dont sniff it because it destroys the mucus membranes in your nose.
Id make 20mg capsules and take each one after the peak is over.

If you cant guess how much 20mg is you need a scale with some people here swallowing 100mg of noopept and thinking its 10mg I think I should say this.
Swallow 10x too much of a stimulant and you have a real problem its not like racetams.

Anyways the oral dosing makes also sense because the duration of EPH is allready short and it gets shorter by insufflating.

--------
Also the wil be a new chemical soon that is a ritalin analogue and that has a long half life it seems
Very untested in humans of course so waiting a bit is wise

http://www.bluelight...methylphenidate

Well said,

RC STIMULANTS NEED TO BE EXACTLY TO SCALE WITH THE MG.

Even when I ordered PEA I took a tiny TINY bit more on the tea spoon AND IT WAS A MAJOR difference. It said to have 1/8 of a teaspoon and I used 1/2, USING 1/2 WAS A MAJOR DIFFERENCE. it made me EXTREMELY scared,high heart rate,etc. it was like I was the devil walking on the earth, not fun at all.

in general: USE THE EXACT SCALING/MEASURING MEASURE. EXACT!!!!!

#69 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 10:14 AM

Serial dilution also works quite well, especially for drugs active in the sub-mg range.

#70 brainslugged

• 305 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 October 2013 - 06:31 PM

I will be interested in knowing the effects of Amfonelic acid.

A while back, I was looking at ethylphenidate. It has a short half-life, but it should be possible to make a time-release version.

I found some patents for time release methods, some with methods that don't appear to be extremely difficult and may be able to be done with just a simple pill press. Of course, it is illegal to copy patents (even for personal use...), but just to give ideas ;)

[as a note, Opadry, the commercial coating mentioned in the patents, seems to be cosmetic and to keep the pill solid, not a time release mechanism itself. On the Colorcon website, it is listed as an immediate release coating. I assume it may be able to be substituted or even ignored]

This one is the method used in zyrtec-D. They actually don't hold all that well for me, they extend it, but not for the promised 12 hours. Still, looks kinda easy. Just a basic procedure. Doesn't look like it requires any equipment that couldn't be improvised. Though coatings are described, they appears to NOT be required for the ER mechanism. One is for Cetirizine, the other is the Opadry.

And one for guanfacine involving a lot of different methods, including some semi-simple coating ones. I wonder if coating tools could be improvised. The best bet is still probably to use something with a time-release core.

Of course, the way to test if your time release tablet is effective would be to take your normal IR dosage in the time release form and deem it effective if the drug had a very weak effect compared to normal, and you would NEVER take a higher dosage in the ER than you would be able to handle IR just in case of failure.

But I could see ethylphenidate being extremely useful as an RC if we could make it time-release. Maybe it would be possible to buy the matrix ingredients from a chinese supplier. I would imagine that they are not expensive. We would still need a tablet machine or tablet press, however. A small press could be cheap, but it would be a pain to use. When I transfer schools, I may look into 3d printing of manual mass tablet presses (perhaps combined with some metal parts).

#71 Lemon.

• Validating/Suspended
  • 150 posts

Posted 13 October 2013 - 07:17 PM

http://en.wikipedia....pylaminopentane <--- OMG, I want that.

I have been researching drugs that increase dopamine,etc.... while even amp may increase dopamine, it would still lead you tired later and cause of addiction.

http://en.wikipedia....pylaminopentane SEEMS TO BE PERFECT. 100% perfect... so lets say your dopamine is really low, you could take "Benzofuranylpropylaminopentane" which only increases the dopamine needed but does not over do it like amp if I understand correctly.

BPAP (along with another similar compound PPAP) is classified as a catecholaminergic and serotonergic activity enhancer. This means that it stimulates the impulse propagation mediated transmitter release of the neurotransmitters dopamine, norepinephrine and serotonin in the brain. However, unlike stimulant drugs like amphetamine, which release a flood of these neurotransmitters in an uncontrolled manner, BPAP instead only increases the amount of neurotransmitter that gets released when a neuron is stimulated by receiving an impulse from a neighbouring neuron. So while both amphetamine and BPAP increase the amount of neurotransmitters that get released, amphetamine causes neurons to dump neurotransmitter stores into the synapse regardless of external input, while with BPAP the pattern of neurotransmitter release is not changed, but when the neuron would normally release neurotransmitter, a larger amount than normal is released.[4][5]

#72 scitris

• 61 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 October 2013 - 07:49 AM

nice finding tim11
do you know if BPAP is a research drug? how it is scheduled? where to obtain?
and where to get more informations? I really like the idea of a controlled enhance of neurotransmitter output.

#73 3AlarmLampscooter

• 352 posts

Posted 14 October 2013 - 08:00 AM

A while back, I was looking at ethylphenidate. It has a short half-life, but it should be possible to make a time-release version.

I found ethylphenidate to be fairly disappointing from a cognitive enhancing perspective. It is a straight stim, and unfortunately fairly "tweaky". Taking it with l-theanine and clonidine removes a lot of the side effects, but it still doesn't do much to help cognition.

2-FMA is a lot more desirable as a functional stim than ethylphenidate, and I find works fairly well as a cognitive enhancer. Unfortunately sourcing it got very got hard recently. (PM if anyone knows a good source, please!)

http://en.wikipedia....pylaminopentane <--- OMG, I want that.

nice finding tim11
do you know if BPAP is a research drug? how it is scheduled? where to obtain?
and where to get more informations? I really like the idea of a controlled enhance of neurotransmitter output.

There is already a group buy thread for BPAP: http://www.longecity...bpap-group-buy/
It isn't a controlled substance anywhere that I know of.

Edit: Oh and for amfonelic acid, newmind doesn't have any in stock yet. I might try PMing him to see if he's got an update on when/if they will, otherwise I'm down for getting together a group buy.

Edited by 3AlarmLampscooter, 14 October 2013 - 08:02 AM.

• like x 1

#74 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 19 October 2013 - 03:33 PM

Candle wax allows you to make stuff time released, youd need to take carvedilol in case the time release breaks tough, but for some it works quite well.

Im also interested to make it time released, i will look into it more myself too.

#75 Babychris

• 466 posts

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:10 PM

Ethylphenydate seriously guy's... I feel like when I'm looking to people eating at a fake Italian restaurant and saying to the pakis chief "Wow that was perfect" Ethylphenydate AS Methyl version SUCKS. That's a pervert version of amphetamines sold to corrupt young brillant and full of life children! Anxiogenic and robotic as shit!

Trust me the future is into 2FA and 2FMA I guess we really could do better (to be honest I wish I could try adderall but...) but those drugs are near to perfect I've only tried 2-Fa, alas it has some side effects as headaches, and it leave one very tired when it vanish, but I've heard a couple of time that first the methyl version has a very longer duration of effect, and do not trigger headache

Trust me or not. You could keep getting your usual brain fogs with your crazy nootropics but Those Molécules are really high technology. Anyway we don't have more information about toxicity and I hope someone will dig this before I fisnish my college and had to do myself ! lol

#76 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 17 May 2014 - 11:07 AM

Im prescribed concerta wich im on nowm its allright take 36mg but definatly prefer amphetamine, it does seem to make me more up and go wich is rather anoying when i want to relax or watch tv or something, i prefer ethylphenidate all the way.

MPA is def good tough, very friendly stim.

#77 medievil

• Topic Starter
  • Guest Guest
  • 3,758 posts

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:30 PM

MDPV, desoxypipradol and apvp still are my favorite stimulants, i want to experiment with the amphetamine analogues a bit more in the future, also interested in 2 methylmethcathinone.

Been trying prolantine but that stuff is complete rubbish, cant feel the shit at all even in high doses.

#78 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 08:18 AM

There are a few "DMAA replacements" in the market sold in pre-workout stimulant products:

1,3-Dimethylbutylamine (DMBA)

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA)

N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine

I'm experimenting with them a bit right now. DMHA is advertised as "80% of DMAA's strength" and I do find it pretty effective, seems much smoother though.

#79 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 February 2018 - 04:57 PM

While we're on the subject of this... does anyone have any experience with the NORADRENERGIC stimulants? Or, to be accurate, the ones whom are predominantly CNS-active and stimulants - stimulants which only give you a heart-attack are after all rather useless.

One of the drugs specifically, which I am looking at right now, is a drug called ETHCATHINONE - it's a noradrenergic releaser, similar to amphetamine, but far more selective towards NE - it ends up being metabolized into Cathinone though, one of the active constituents in Kath-leaves.

Btw, thank you GAMESGURU for originally suggesting this - I was unnecessarily sceptical back then, for legality reasons, but Ethcathinone might actually be legal in my jurisdiction. Just have to double-check it, but it seems promising. Its metabolite though, Cathinone, is as illegal as sin itself.

https://en.wikipedia...ki/Ethcathinone

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 06 February 2018 - 04:58 PM.

#80 airplanepeanuts

• 352 posts

Posted 06 February 2018 - 11:06 PM

There are a few "DMAA replacements" in the market sold in pre-workout stimulant products:

1,3-Dimethylbutylamine (DMBA)

2-Aminoisoheptane (DMHA)

N,N-Dimethylphenethylamine

I'm experimenting with them a bit right now. DMHA is advertised as "80% of DMAA's strength" and I do find it pretty effective, seems much smoother though.

Man, don't go down the medieval route!

#81 Galaxyshock

• 1,470 posts

Posted 07 February 2018 - 08:28 AM

Haha, these compounds are rather weak. Just looking for something that gives a bit extra kick since caffeine does nothing for me these days.

While we're on the subject of this... does anyone have any experience with the NORADRENERGIC stimulants? Or, to be accurate, the ones whom are predominantly CNS-active and stimulants - stimulants which only give you a heart-attack are after all rather useless.

Isn't Bupropion basically just a noradrenaline releaser? Though it's also nachr antagonist.

#82 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 February 2018 - 09:58 AM

Haha, these compounds are rather weak. Just looking for something that gives a bit extra kick since caffeine does nothing for me these days.

Isn't Bupropion basically just a noradrenaline releaser? Though it's also nachr antagonist.

In part, yes, although I believe in total, the NRI-effects are stronger than the releasing-effects - I believe it's actually more closely related to Ethcathinone than Amphetamine, however!

I've tried it though... it doesn't seem to work at 150 or 300 mg, and increasing to 600 mg just caused the mother-load of all Anti-nicotinic side-effects in me - I got visual impairment, constipation and my verbal memory turned to sh*t.

It gives a little bit of a less side-effects filled boost than Amphetamine or Methylphenidate at 300 mg, but I wouldn't say it's actually any more effective.

And, as always, the effects or non-effects of Bupropion on Dopamine is hard to say at this time - the fact that junkies find this drug worthwhile to inhale or inject, yet they despise Atomoxetine, implies that there's something going on with DA there.

Btw - Bupropion has a greater affinity for nAchr's when used during long-term treatment, because of the different metabolites, which end up being the brunt of the psychoactive effects. I suppose that might be the problem for me...

Edited by Stinkorninjor, 07 February 2018 - 09:59 AM.

#83 Charles Thompson

• 67 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2018 - 07:58 PM

DMAA is not a stimulant I like at all but for those interested the place I source my smart drugs from stocks this:

https://www.evopharm...e-90-x-40mg.cfm

Seriously though, reading this thread I’m shaking my head. What exactly is the purpose behind taking strong stimulants when there are much cleaner, healthier options out there?
  • Agree x 1

#84 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 February 2018 - 08:46 PM

I recently tried methamphetamine sublingually in a small dose of 30-50mg on a couple of occasions at two different parties when I didn't want to drink. Drinking tends to drain my energy quickly and while it's fine socially for a couple hours, I don't last that long. Some people do and I have never understood how. I don't tend to have an addictive personality (could be a COMT A/G thing or just priorities), but I found it quite enjoyable despite its obnoxiously long half life. I can see why it'd be addictive for some people but on those two occasions it was a really great experience not unlike molly. I felt that I had incredible verbal acuity and memory recall for the whole time I was at this party.  I wish it didn't last so long but maybe that's a good thing since it keeps me from using it that often, I value my sleep.

So anyway one of the significant things I notice with either meth or cocaine (which I have also only done a couple of times), is that the essential tremor I've had since the age of 12 and which has only progressed for the worst with age, is basically gone when I'm on these stimulants. This is truly baffling to me as to why tremor would diminish instead of becoming worse. Whenever norepinephrine is up, after exercise or after drinking coffee, and even supposed non-stimulants like modafinil, my tremor gets much worse. With these drugs, it gets better. There has to be some kind of reason that may lead to more sustainable, workable solutions. So far keto diet is the only thing that helps otherwise, and that too for me is unsustainable for more than a month, for a number of reasons.

Why would stimulants like the harder amphetamines and cocaine improve tremor? 

Edited by Nate-2004, 08 February 2018 - 08:49 PM.

#85 Razor444

• 240 posts

Posted 09 February 2018 - 06:08 PM

I recently tried methamphetamine sublingually in a small dose of 30-50mg on a couple of occasions at two different parties when I didn't want to drink. Drinking tends to drain my energy quickly and while it's fine socially for a couple hours, I don't last that long. Some people do and I have never understood how. I don't tend to have an addictive personality (could be a COMT A/G thing or just priorities), but I found it quite enjoyable despite its obnoxiously long half life. I can see why it'd be addictive for some people but on those two occasions it was a really great experience not unlike molly. I felt that I had incredible verbal acuity and memory recall for the whole time I was at this party.  I wish it didn't last so long but maybe that's a good thing since it keeps me from using it that often, I value my sleep.

So anyway one of the significant things I notice with either meth or cocaine (which I have also only done a couple of times), is that the essential tremor I've had since the age of 12 and which has only progressed for the worst with age, is basically gone when I'm on these stimulants. This is truly baffling to me as to why tremor would diminish instead of becoming worse. Whenever norepinephrine is up, after exercise or after drinking coffee, and even supposed non-stimulants like modafinil, my tremor gets much worse. With these drugs, it gets better. There has to be some kind of reason that may lead to more sustainable, workable solutions. So far keto diet is the only thing that helps otherwise, and that too for me is unsustainable for more than a month, for a number of reasons.

Why would stimulants like the harder amphetamines and cocaine improve tremor? 

The tremor may be linked to a lack of dopamine. Parkinson's patients often have a resting tremor, for example.

#86 Nate-2004

• 2,375 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 February 2018 - 08:51 PM

So far all of the reviews on essential tremor causes have ruled out dopamine but lately, I've been taking lithium orotate and b6, both of which at least provide the necessary components for your body to produce more dopamine by upregulating tyrosine hydroxylase and providing the substrate to produce it. My tremor has improved to a minor but noticeable degree lately. You could be right, or maybe it's not *just* dopamine. Parkinson's is a completely different condition that involves heavy dopamine depletion, it is also not an action based tremor but a resting one.

#87 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2021 - 06:56 PM

stimulants give a false sense of reality

#88 kurdishfella

• 2,397 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 May 2021 - 10:29 PM

people that get bored easily and always looking for something stimulative have low empathy

Edited by kurdishfella, 22 May 2021 - 10:30 PM.

• Needs references x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#89 Question Mark

• Registrant
  • 25 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 June 2021 - 11:35 PM

RareChems and chem.eu apparently sell some of these stimulants if anyone here is looking for vendors. I haven't ordered from them personally, but others have told me they are legit. There's also apparently an upcoming ban in the Netherlands for phenethylamines and various other drugs, and I've heard reports of vendors cutting the stimulants that are about to be banned.

sponsored ad

• Advert

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users