• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * * - 9 votes

C60 dosing and an epigenetic theory of action

c60 epigenetic theory methyltransferase mitochondria baati procaine mtdna c60/evoo dosing

• Please log in to reply
331 replies to this topic

#331 BieraK

• 274 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 03:21 AM

This is all very interesting. I don't have any hypothesis to add here but as a continuous user of C60OO I think perhaps I should change the dosing my regimens overall.

Perhaps something like 5 days on with my stack and then one or two weeks off.  So like ~14mg (20ml) C60OO, NR, Pterostilbene/Resveratrol and Honokiol from Mon-Fri one week and then pause for a week, then do it again. Then try every two weeks. This would certainly save money too, although I'd probably increase the dosage on NR to 1g per day. I'd probably also eat more anti-oxidant on those days as well. 

My reasoning is that some people are seeing benefits from continuous use while there is also sufficient reason not to use it continuously. There's also the hypothesis about fission and fusion. So I'd be using it daily but in short bursts with frequent, longer breaks.

Anecdotally speaking, as of yesterday, 6 days into C60OO dosing with my high quality homemade stuff and after a 2 week break, I've begun experiencing allergies again. My seasonal allergies went away for at least a couple of years now and I assume this was related to some kind of decline in the immune system over reactiveness. Now I'm sneezing after hanging out in the park and am getting a stuffy nose. Definitely allergies. This is self-reporting and anecdotal, perhaps my allergies never fully went away and I'm misremembering. It is spring after all and they aren't severe. It could be that I just forgot experiencing them slightly last spring. It has been a long time though and they used to be super bad all the way up until just 3 or 4 years ago, then they started going away.

Also I have experienced no change in the degree of Essential Tremor I've had since I was 12. The tremor got worse after I turned 36 and has since become worse over the past 6 years since then.  It's neurodegenerative and so I don't know if I should be expecting a change here or not. If it did decrease I would know because I could see it in a comparison of myself in video and in how well pictures turn out when I take them. 

Are there any updates on this hypothesis?

It can be related to what you say

I have used c60 continuously for long periods of time on two occasions, after ceasing to use c60 I have acquired a cold both times. The first time it happened I thought that it had no relation whatsoever, but after the second occasion that phenomenon seemed very strange to me. Explanations? I do not have any, through medical tests I can say that my immune system is not weakened.

This makes me think that maybe c60 blocks ROS and loses its positive effects.

I think it's definitely much better to take short breaks with c60, consume it a week, stop for 4 days and then start again.

#332 Turnbuckle

• Topic Starter
  • 4,499 posts
  • NO

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:15 AM

I have used c60 continuously for long periods of time on two occasions, after ceasing to use c60 I have acquired a cold both times. The first time it happened I thought that it had no relation whatsoever, but after the second occasion that phenomenon seemed very strange to me. Explanations? I do not have any, through medical tests I can say that my immune system is not weakened.

This makes me think that maybe c60 blocks ROS and loses its positive effects.

I think it's definitely much better to take short breaks with c60, consume it a week, stop for 4 days and then start again.

It's very possible that C60 improves the functioning of mitochondria to the point that otherwise defective organelles are not culled by the NAD+ mediated quality control process. So the cellular population gradually becomes dependent on C60, which is not good. Thus I think it's a good idea to cycle it as you doing. Even better to take NAD+ supplements during those breaks.

• Needs references x 1
  • Informative x 1

Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for C60 HEALTH to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad above).

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: c60, epigenetic, theory, methyltransferase, mitochondria, baati, procaine, mtdna, c60/evoo, dosing

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users