- - - - -

Vyvanse and Choline?

vyvanse choline add

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 toxictv

• 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 05:44 PM

Anyone have experience with combining Vyvanse and choline? I have not had much luck finding information on using these two together, without any racetams.

Also, as a PSA please research thoroughly before combining amphetamines and racetams. Excitoxicity is a very real possibility.

#2 jadamgo

• 701 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 07:47 PM

I'm not sure what the rationale is for adding simple choline to amphetamines. Perhaps CDP-choline or centrophenoxine would be useful for their nootropic or neuroprotective effects, but amphetamines aren't known for depleting choline. There's even the possibility of excessive acetylcholine causing or worsening depressive withdrawal symptoms.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

#3 toxictv

• Topic Starter
  • 8 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 08:23 PM

I'm not sure what the rationale is for adding simple choline to amphetamines. Perhaps CDP-choline or centrophenoxine would be useful for their nootropic or neuroprotective effects, but amphetamines aren't known for depleting choline. There's even the possibility of excessive acetylcholine causing or worsening depressive withdrawal symptoms.

I should specify, CDP choline supplement specifically (cytidine 5'diphosphocholine).

Any suggestions as far as what supplements would help get the most out of Vyvanse?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: vyvanse, choline, add

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users