• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Collecting your spare ₮ points! (Thank you points)

thank you points collecting c60 human trial

• Please log in to reply
2 replies to this topic

#1 YOLF

Posted 10 May 2013 - 12:55 AM

I'm running an impormptu project to help determine how C60 works and I'd like some of your ₮ points to help me fund it. As you might know, 800₮ buys something like $160 for a longecity project. So I'll also need to get my project officially recognized and figure out how to do that. I could really use the extra points as the blood tests to help determine how C60 affects us will be expensive.

Currently there is a trial involving physical performance metrics happening in Europe, but I'd like to up the ante with a budget to do blood tests on an ongoing basis with fresh volunteers.

You can help out in lots of ways, we're going to need lots of opinions to help us determine which avenue of blood/tissue/etc testing would best suit our needs or tell us the most, help with referrals if you're friends are thinking about starting on C60, and maybe even morale support. Ideas and Thanks are always welcome!

How do you donate thank you points? Just click on the "₮" under my pic or rather ATM, lack of pic (soon to change).

You can check out the main discussion here:
http://www.longecity...60-human-trial/

Your thanks are very much appreciated and you're helping us move forward with both life extension and nootropic science! Let's take ACTION for higher functioning, longer lasting: ACTION! (all puns intended).
  • like x 4

#2 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 03:29 PM

Your wish is my command...well on his occasion it is. I have donated some points because I'm not using them and you can. :) Also I've sadly not been around as much as I'd have like due to the demands of my real life, which has been stupidly busy.
  • like x 1

#3 Droplet

• Life Member, Advisor Honorary Advisor
  • 6,772 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:24 AM

I have now given you the remainder of what you need to do what you said you will do. :)

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: thank you, ₮, points, collecting, c60 human trial

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users