• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
- - - - -

Phenylpiracetam Source UK (Phenotropil, Carphedon)

phenylpiracetam phenotropil carphedon fenotropil

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 zhazhda

• 3 posts
  • NO

Posted 26 June 2013 - 02:58 AM

Does anyone have any experience of internet order phenylpiracetam in the UK?

Either powder, capped or tabs would suit my needs. I'm willing to go branded or generic. Is the Russian stuff (фенотропил/phenotropil) the only brand out there? Where does Carphedon come in this?

There's a distinct lack of information in English and of phenylpiracetam in England.
My Russian's not very good and I'm not in Russia. This is on my list of the Detriments of Not Being Russian.

#2 Xenthide

• 89 posts

Posted 02 July 2013 - 11:28 PM

I ordered some from PhoenixNutrition (can't post links coz I'm new but google it), 30 x 100mg pills for £29.99, pricey but I was intrigued enough to get it, couldn't find it anywhere else.

Came within a few days, packaging was in a small jiffy bag with my name and address written in felt pen so I guess they are a fairly small scale operation at the moment. They even included an extra I didn't order, 10 tablets of some caffeine and ginseng mix, I assume as a free sample or welcome gift of some sort.

The pills had obviously shedded some material as the inside of the actual foil packet had lots of white powder stuck to it, no big deal though I guess. Can't really comment on the quality of it yet, it definitely has a chemically smell which makes me think it is probably SOMETHING and not total bunk. Took a 100mg pill earlier today and didn't have a good experience but that could quite likely be due to me (possibly unwisely) mixing with other nootropics, so as always YMMV, I would say it was definitely something active at least.

Edited by Xenthide, 02 July 2013 - 11:29 PM.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#3 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 07 August 2013 - 08:32 AM

Yeah as of yesterday nootropics.co.uk have both Phenylpiracetam and Sunifiram tablets, looks legit, i am writing a report tomorrow about it on the Sunifiram thread. Finally a UK vendor with a good selection of noots. Expensive though!! But next day delivery UK which always sells it to me!

Edited by Racetams, 07 August 2013 - 08:33 AM.

#4 empedocles

• 42 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 August 2013 - 12:56 PM

Yeah as of yesterday nootropics.co.uk have both Phenylpiracetam and Sunifiram tablets, looks legit, i am writing a report tomorrow about it on the Sunifiram thread. Finally a UK vendor with a good selection of noots. Expensive though!! But next day delivery UK which always sells it to me!

Nice Catch , will look into the phenylpiracetam , need something to aid focus with my thesis writing a the moment, sunifram seems a less appealing prospect given all the anecdotal reviews.

#5 Racetams

• 32 posts

Posted 09 August 2013 - 03:34 PM

Just wrote a report on both Sunifiram and Phenylpiracetam i got from them yesterday. Check it http://www.longecity...168#entry604168
  • dislike x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Rent this spot in Nootropics Topics to support Longecity (this will replace the google ad).

#6 tarasco

• 44 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 August 2013 - 11:10 PM

I am in Canada and purchase my Nootropics and supplements in bulk from two USA based companies that ship internationally....and I'm really pleased with their professionalism and trust factor....

The companies are New Star Nootropics and Purebulk...but mail can and does lag at the best of times....my orders go through the Los Angeles Mail Sort Centre and can languish there for seven or eight days...so...to Europe could be an interesting wait...I would do a test order that you can "afford" to lose or wait long for....

Ps....the bulk powders are so much cheaper than prepared capsules and tablets....I bought a milligram weigh scale (0.001grams) and a cheap capsule machine....and I'm still ahead of the game....

Tarasco

Ps....the bulk powders are so much cheaper than prepared capsules and tablets....I bought a milligram weigh scale (0.001grams) and a cheap capsule machine....and I'm still ahead of the game....

Tarasco

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenylpiracetam, phenotropil, carphedon, fenotropil

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users