New High Potency Eugeroics - Beyond Modafinil

modafinil armodafinil cephalon eugeroic research chemical

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#31 LearningFromThePast

• 45 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 December 2013 - 11:13 AM

Already sent an e-mail to supplier. Guys but BPAP is the thing! Shit is awesome.

I can definitely vouch for (-)-BPAP; it is indeed awesome. ;) I am also interested in this Modafinil successor/s. If a group buy is being orchestrated, I'm in! :)

#32 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

Sorry guys, you're on your own with a group buy for this. I'm no longer taking part in group buys. Thanks.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 05 April 2014 - 06:20 AM

Any updates on these?

#34 synaesthetic

• 230 posts

Posted 14 August 2014 - 11:17 PM

I am interested in this. Please let me know when anything becomes available.

#35 Sunifiramses II

• 44 posts

Posted 22 August 2014 - 05:54 PM

Ceretropic has started selling fluorenol--they call it "hydrafinil." I've started a new thread for anyone taking (or interested in taking) this substance:

http://www.longecity...aka-hydrafinil/

#36 eon

• 1,369 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 February 2015 - 08:54 PM

Any updates here? I've seen BPAP sold at Transhuman Technologies. I'm getting ready to try out some Adrafinil, from what I understand this metabolizes to Modafinil. I only have a 10 pill sample to try it out first. What have you people been trying out and how is it? Eugeroic is not even in the dictionary yet, could it be the new "nootropic"?

#37 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 29 September 2017 - 12:31 PM

I'm interested in any new Modafnil analogs to synthesize. I'm wondering if any new compounds came out as of posting this thread by the OP. I wouldn't handle the group buy but can help however I can. 

#38 Reformed-Redan

• 2,200 posts

Posted 29 March 2019 - 10:35 PM

Wondering about whether there's any interest in these compounds?

I could get one of them synthesized if we really wanted to.

#39 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2019 - 01:54 AM

Decidedly interested Redan, so glad you brought this up! I remember reading some rumors about highly promising modafinil analogs on reddit a little while ago, and I'm not referring to hydrafinil, flmodafinil, or fladrafinil or any of that other nonsense which is pretty similar to normal moda. I think I read some about cocaine-like modafinil analogs or something of the like :D

If you could look into the ones that are highly selective for dopamine that'd be amazing, especially the one that is more selective for dopamine than focalin that's mentioned on page one of this thread.

By the way, I'm following your imidazenil group buy with immense interest! I don't nearly have the funds to participate sadly but I'm so glad you're doing it and am really looking forward to the results of that! Keep up the good work man. I'm very surprised that there hasn't been more interest but I'm sure you'll find it with time.

Edited by jacobjerondin, 25 April 2019 - 01:54 AM.

#40 jacobjerondin

• 134 posts
  • NO

Posted 25 April 2019 - 09:29 PM

Update: the cocaine like chem is actually not an analog of modafinil, it's called GBR-12935. There's hardly any information out there on it so it's 100% a research chemical and I don't necessarily recommend that anyone takes it given the lack of research. However, I believe that I have read that it is somewhat recreational and fairly enjoyable given its selective DRI property. I think it has a bit of crash tho.

The modafinil analogs are clmodafinil and 4-clmodafinil. Apparently these are far more enjoyable and useful than any of the other analogs out there given their much stronger selective DRI properties compared to the other analogs. They are not really supposed to be recreational but are very functional and smooth, useful for productivity, socializing, and general life enhancement from what I understand. Again, these have no research behind them and they actually may be neurotoxic given that substituting chlorine for fluoride in the substituted amphetamines makes them neurotoxic. So I can't recommend them but they do seem very interesting and the anecdotal reports are highly promising on reddit.

All three of these are available on eBay.

#41 rikelme

• 174 posts

Posted 03 May 2019 - 02:52 AM

It seems medkoo offers (-)-BPAP synthesis:

https://www.medkoo.com/products/11273

Anyone willing to ask for a quote?

#42 rikelme

• 174 posts

Posted 19 June 2020 - 08:04 AM

Bumping the thread. Any new updates, progress, experiences?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#43 Organism

• 27 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 April 2023 - 01:53 PM

Bumping the thread. Any new updates, progress, experiences? I'd gladly join a group buy as well.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: modafinil, armodafinil, cephalon, eugeroic, research chemical

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users