First trial with phenibut

phenibut

• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 Fletch

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 10 December 2013 - 06:23 AM

Background: I take .5mg clonazepam (klonopin) a day, as well as other gaba acting supplements- ashwagandha, passionflower etc.

Today I didn't take any klonopin or supplements so I could gauge the phenibut.

I weighed out approx. 1.1 grams of phenibut and consumed it in water- mistake, bad taste!

I didn't record the time but I'd say it was at least 4 hours ago....probably 5-6.

I'm not really impressed. I didn't feel much. I always seem kind of "out of it", especially when I wake up after my usual 10-12 hours of sleep (depression, anxiety, possible low grade narcolepsy- speculation), but the phenibut seemed to increase this dazed feeling. My roommate was annoyingly having a one way conversation with me while I was trying to focus on watching The Voice on TV, and I couldn't really be bothered with what he was complaining about. I noticed that I seemed slightly agitated, but in a GHB dopamine agitation sort of way- for those of you that have used ghb and know what I'm talking about.

I obviously have GABA issues to begin with and alcohol, ghb, benzos, and Nardil (MAOI which also is gaba transaminase inhibitor), have no doubt attributed to possible GABA receptor down-regulation on top of it.

My question: I like to take large amounts of things (relatively) the first time in order to feel a pronounced effect, in order to get a definitive feel for the substance. HOw much should I increase the dose next time, seeing as 1 gram I didn't really feel. I intentionally didn't take the daily .5mg klonopin because I know that phenibut can be addicting as it is. Unfortunately I can't get a feel for phenibut in the absence of benzo dependency- because I have one! So, what would be a dosage range that isn't wildly irresponsible but also accounts for my high gaba tolerance, in order to feel something? Thanks

#2 Dakman

• 271 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 08:23 AM

Try three grams, empty stomach.
Still nothing?
4-5 should slap you around a bit.
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Advertisements help to support the work of this non-profit organisation. To go ad-free join as a Member.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: phenibut

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users