Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#31 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 03:08 PM

Nice, is it possible though, to purchase pramiracetam by itself? or will it be in the future? Do you guys ship to Australia?

#32 omega_rage

• 17 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 03:19 PM

WOW! Cheap!

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#33 zoolander

• 4,724 posts

Posted 18 June 2005 - 03:38 PM

enigma I am in Melbourne and have dealt with unique nutrition before.

I had a few problems with their website and had to email my creditcard details, which I do not usually like to do.

Very quick delivery time (4-5 days max). I was also happy with the shipping cost. It was only $10 and I ordered 700g piracetam. $10! The only other supplier that has such low shipping costs that I am aware of is smart-drugs.net.

Be aware though that customs almost always open packages and I would check with the TGA about legality of pramiracetam.

Cheers Steve. Overall, I was happy with your service

[thumb] [thumb] two thumbs up

#34 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 18 June 2005 - 10:05 PM

I just got mine order from UN today, fast and complete. Great service!

#35 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 01:11 AM

Thanks for supporting us.

We ship International for $10.

Expect Pramiracetam by itself in a few weeks.

Steve Sliwa

Unique Nutrition

#36 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 04:24 AM

You said you would be stocking liquid deprenyl soon. do you have an ETA on that?

#37 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 19 June 2005 - 05:29 AM

We have never stated we will carry liquid deprenyl.

We will offer deprenyl tablets in 1-4 weeks.

We will not be carrying deprenyl in a liquid form unless we see enough demand for it. 50 e-mails would do it.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa

Unique Nutrition

www.uniquenutrition.net
uniquenutrition@aol.com

#38 lancelot

• 47 posts

Posted 20 June 2005 - 08:02 AM

I think most people who use deprenyl prefer the liquid version as it's cheaper, more bioavailable, and less conversion to amphetamine. Anyhow, you've got 1 vote from me. you just need 49 more requests, and we got ourselves a US domestic source.

#39 johnmk

• 429 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 02:58 AM

What's the legality of stocking that though? Would it be just a research chemical for testing on lab rats?

#40 omega_rage

• 17 posts

Posted 21 June 2005 - 05:08 AM

enigma I am in Melbourne and have dealt with unique nutrition before.

I had a few problems with their website and had to email my creditcard details, which I do not usually like to do.

Very quick delivery time (4-5 days max). I was also happy with the shipping cost. It was only $10 and I ordered 700g piracetam. $10! The only other supplier that has such low shipping costs that I am aware of is smart-drugs.net.   

Be aware though that customs almost always open packages and I would check with the TGA about legality of pramiracetam.

Cheers Steve. Overall, I was happy with your service

[thumb]  [thumb]  two thumbs up

Pramiracetam seems to be legal in Australia, or thats the indication I get from not having my goods seized after the package being opened. :D

#41 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 12:03 PM

Unique Nutrition, your prices for most things are good, but $35 for 6 grams of pramiracetam??? This is a substance that costs $100 per kilo from a China supplier. I would suggest to anyone considering buying this to wait a month or so, until the market for this particular product in high demand is a little more competative, expect the market price to drop very quickly with other suppliers sourcing pramiracetam very soon, such as Bulk Nutrition. My apologies to Unique nutrition for possibly damaging your demand by suggesting this, almost every company sells at the price where profit is optimal and there is no shame on cashing in on a temporary monopoly.

#42 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:10 PM

yeah but he claims it's not from a china supplier - it's your call, order from matt or wait and use the jeff whitmore's buyer's plan

#43 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:43 PM

Only $5,833 per kilo ! What a bargan !

[sfty]

#44 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 06:50 PM

Compared to piracetam which is really just a commodity at this point (retailing as low as $20-30 dollar range for a kilo).

Prami isn't 200 times better than good 'ole p'tam kids...

#45 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 09:47 PM

Our product is the original Pramistar brand from Europe. It like all European sourced Nootropics cost more.

We have been selling Nootropics for over 5 years all Asia suppliers offer Pramiracetam for over $1,500 per kilogram. Jeff has no knowledge of smart drugs or experience buying overseas. His company is brand new.

We make little profit on our Pramiracetam product, just fyi.

As soon as we located a source that is more cost effective and tested against european grade pramiracetam we will have it.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

Edited by uniquenutrition, 27 June 2005 - 07:19 AM.

#46 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 10:33 PM

That's actually a pretty good deal on Pramistar.

Anyway,

Steve, have you looked into the economics of contracting a chemist/chemical engineer and having him/them crank out a hundred kilos?

Just conjecturing... The cost might be outrageous.

#47 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:08 PM

You're not a good business man, Steve. Why don't you test the "$1,300/kg" material against your $6K/kg material and then make a little profit?

Seems like you're tossing alot of venture capital out there to make "zero profit".

JMHO

[thumb]

#48 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:41 PM

You're not a good business man, Steve. Why don't you test the "$1,300/kg" material against your $6K/kg material and then make a little profit?

We make millions a year and are the only (of a European source) & 1st US company to ever offer Pramiracetam so that people like you can try it and compare to other products.

Until we can find a cheaper source (while asia suppliers quote prices they don't have it available, why else do you think its taking so long for anyone to make it?) for those who don't care if it is the original product or not.

IAS stills makes millions a year on Piracetam because they sell the original product, although it costs far more than US prices do.

I've put out little capital into pramiracetam so far. When available as a powder we will sell it at the best price available as we currently do with Piracetam, Oxiracetam, and Aniracetam capsules & powders.

I run the biggest Nootropic company in the US based on sales, I'd say thats quite a good business, but say what you think.

In my opinion we have proven ourselves as an excellant company and rapidly continue to grow.

Before the end of this year we should have every nootropic available in all forms (pills, powder, liquids, sub, etc)

Support us or not your choice.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

#49 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 26 June 2005 - 11:57 PM

Our product is the original Pramistar brand from Europe.

We have been selling Nootropics for over 5 years all Asia supplier offer Pramiracetam for over $1,300 per kilogram. Jeff has no knowledge of smart drugs or experience buying overseas. His company is brand new and his price is unreal for a reason.

We make zero profit on our Pramiracetam product, just fyi.

As soon as we located a source that is more cost effective and tested against real pramiracetam we will have it.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

It doesn't take someone as "unique" as Adam to start calling you out on a few things you say here. You claim to be selling THE brand name product pramistar, and at no profit. Pramistar is available only as a box with pills inside at 300mg or 600mg. You seem to be selling a powder. If this is the case, you are not selling the brand name pramistar. However, you could potentially make the claim that you are using the same raw material provider as the pharmaceutical company that makes pramistar. The problem with all of this, however, is that several companies ARE selling the actual product labelled pramistar at prices that compete with your own and are, in some cases, much cheaper (as is the case with QHI). If you truly know so much about smart drugs and buying overseas, you actually would be making a significant profit on the product you have on your website given that these companies can even with a more legitimate product. If your product is indeed exactly the same as QHI's or nubrain's - then you need to be more specific on your product page. You make it out as if it is a powder.

FURTHERMORE, you can bash Jeff Whitmore personally, but he provides one thing you do not, and that is a 3rd party assay for purity along with the assay for the company who produced it. All we have to go on with your product is your word, which may be enough for some people but not to me when other options are and will be available for much cheaper.

You can take what I have said personally or reply and tell me why I should buy from you. The reply could be as simple as: "It's the boxed pramistar caps"

Thanks

#50 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:29 AM

It doesn't take someone as "unique" as Adam to start calling you out on a few things you say here. You claim to be selling THE brand name product pramistar, and at no profit. Pramistar is available only as a box with pills inside at 300mg or 600mg.

It’s not a claim.

You seem to be selling a powder.

We sell a tablet.

If this is the case, you are not selling the brand name pramistar. However, you could potentially make the claim that you are using the same raw material provider as the pharmaceutical company that makes pramistar. The problem with all of this, however, is that several companies ARE selling the actual product labelled pramistar at prices that compete with your own and are, in some cases, much cheaper (as is the case with QHI).

Buy from QHI, wait 4 weeks (hope customs does not take it), and pay a $10 shipping fee, sure.

Our prices similar to QHI’s.

If you truly know so much about smart drugs and buying overseas, you actually would be making a significant profit on the product you have on your website given that these companies can even with a more legitimate product.

We have only order a very small amount to see if it would even sell, so far we have had a 100 orders, so expect a price drop soon. We never claimed to have the best price for Pramiracetam, merely the first US supplier and a European source.

If your product is indeed exactly the same as QHI's or nubrain's - then you need to be more specific on your product page. You make it out as if it is a powder.

FURTHERMORE, you can bash Jeff Whitmore personally, but he provides one thing you do not, and that is a 3rd party assay for purity along with the assay for the company who produced it. All we have to go on with your product is your word, which may be enough for some people but not to me when other options are and will be available for much cheaper.

IBC is not a good testing company; most antiaging and nootropic companies have stopped using them. We ask many experts for their advice.

Most supplement companies do not openly supply their COA’s (LEF, Jarrrow,). Are they companies you consider high quality?

You can take what I have said personally or reply and tell me why I should buy from you. The reply could be as simple as: "It's the boxed pramistar caps"

Thanks

Our Pramiracetam is for those who want it. Which at the moment you can only buy from us or QHI. I'd rather sell you Piracetam, Oxiracetam, or Aniracetam personally. If you want 20 tabs of Pramistar I'll sell it to you for $5 cheaper than QHI in the Pramistar box.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition

Edited by uniquenutrition, 27 June 2005 - 07:13 AM.

#51 wannafulfill

• 275 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 12:33 AM

That is just what I was looking for, thank-you.

#52 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:15 AM

We make zero profit on our Pramiracetam product, just fyi.

If thats true then sorry for suggesting it, still, I strongly suspect that the price of pramiracetam is going to drop a great deal shortly, because of a recent surge in demand, economies of scale would dictate that it will soon be much cheaper to supply. Also everyone that sells it at this point - Uniquenutrition, QHI, Nubrain and biogenesis seem to stock pramistar so i guess pramistar has probably had a monopoly on pramiracetam until recently. Again, monopolies cause the price to be far higher than the production cost than in a competative market, so expect the price to fall with other companies looking to stock china pramiracetam.

#53 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 27 June 2005 - 02:19 AM

Steve

There are 2 things I will not tolerate on this forum.

1. Any accusations against any company without proof.

2. Using my name as a marketing tool.

Please remove these from your postings.

Aside from the above mentioned comments I have no problems with your company.

But I will warn you to watch your posts regarding other companies.

Yours In Health

#54 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:12 AM

This is my first post on this forum, and I'm glad to be a part of it. It's nice to be part of a community of people who are thinking above and beyond their limitations. What I don't understand in this discussion is the lack of COA's from Unique Nutrition. How is anyone comfortable with purchasing pramiracetam that hasn't been proven to them, personally, to be safe and tested? It seems the only person that I know of has bothered with testing nootropics is nootropik. I have been looking for pramiracetam, but Adam was so backed up, I'm wondering who else has any assays they'd like to share?

You might be interested in these nootropik links-

http://nootropics.ip...p?showtopic=376
http://nootropics.ip...p?showtopic=388

mitkat

#55 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 12:41 AM

Steve,

The purpose of these forums is to act as a dynamic knowledge repository for the betterment of the community members. In these forums corporate interests do not have a de-facto monopoly of respect, or even relevance, as your vested interests automatically illicit skeptacism by many members.

I may act overly harsh but I strongly wish this forum not to become a corporate facade for any company (including this sub-forum). Expect to be called out on anything you post.

#56 psychenaut

• Life Member
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 June 2005 - 01:03 AM

3/8/2007 edit. Things change and Relentless Improvement severed all relationships with Unique Nutrition in late 2005. I want to be crystal clear that I do not support or endose them in any way shape or form. Any references from Pete Hitesman used by them are WITHOUT MY PERMISSION AND NO LONGER VALID.

Edited by psychenaut, 08 March 2007 - 06:19 PM.

#57 charisma

• 49 posts

Posted 29 June 2005 - 12:22 AM

I received Pramistar tablets in the foil packages as well. I can second everything psychenaut said.

I've been very happy with everything I've received from Steve, and the speed with which it has been shipped.

#58 juggernaut333

• 13 posts

Posted 04 July 2005 - 11:38 PM

This is a substance that costs $100 per kilo from a China supplier
Even $1500 per kilo sounds nice,I honestly have not been able to source a quality well priced pramiracetam order in all my searches,everything else,sure but most of the ppl I ask have no clue what it is.Hope this isnt out of line,apologies if so...Can anyone help me out with a reputable BULK supplier for the pram in the kg range?thank you,take care

#59 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 05 July 2005 - 07:45 AM

juggernaut333 i don't think you'll find that info here, this is mostly for discussing suppliers who sells to end consumers, not b2b. Check out nootropica.org for what you're looking

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#60 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 05 July 2005 - 08:19 AM

This is a substance that costs $100 per kilo from a China supplier
Even $1500 per kilo sounds nice,I honestly have not been able to source a quality well priced pramiracetam order in all my searches,everything else,sure but most of the ppl I ask have no clue what it is.Hope this isnt out of line,apologies if so...Can anyone help me out with a reputable BULK supplier for the pram in the kg range?thank you,take care

Why would you want Pramiracetam in those amounts?

At the moment no US supplier sells bulk Pramiracetam or appears to has even ordered it yet.

I would recommend Aniracetam which is fat soluble like pramiracetam as a replacement.

Edited by LifeMirage, 07 July 2005 - 04:04 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users