Photo
- - - - -

Pramiracetam

• Please log in to reply
155 replies to this topic

#61 mitkat

• 1,948 posts

Posted 07 July 2005 - 12:52 AM

who else has been ordering from nootropica.org/.com? any results?

sorry, off topic.

#62 juggernaut333

• 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:25 PM

juggernaut333 i don't think you'll find that info here, this is mostly for discussing suppliers who sells to end consumers, not b2b. Check out nootropica.org for what you're looking

thank you very much my friend,new here still getting used to things

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#63 juggernaut333

• 13 posts

Posted 10 July 2005 - 09:27 PM

This is a substance that costs $100 per kilo from a China supplier
Even $1500 per kilo sounds nice,I honestly have not been able to source a quality well priced pramiracetam order in all my searches,everything else,sure but most of the ppl I ask have no clue what it is.Hope this isnt out of line,apologies if so...Can anyone help me out with a reputable BULK supplier for the pram in the kg range?thank you,take care

Why would you want Pramiracetam in those amounts?

At the moment no US supplier sells bulk Pramiracetam or appears to has even ordered it yet.

I would recommend Aniracetam which is fat soluble like pramiracetam as a replacement.

Dear sir or madam...I am looking for these bulk quantities for good prices because I run my own online and offline nutraceutical and nootropic business.I have a few ppl that have access to pram in china,one is just way overpriced.I have a few other leads that are coming together very directly.Thanks for the info,love the site btw,pleasure to be here.Take care

btw-side note.I have associates that are very intelligent in a legit lab and he is looking into sourcing or synthesizing pram domestically for me as a favor :)

#64 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 11 July 2005 - 01:26 AM

Dear sir or madam...I am looking for these bulk quantities for good prices because I run my own online and offline nutraceutical and nootropic business.I have a few ppl that have access to pram in china,one is just way overpriced.I have a few other leads that are coming together very directly.Thanks for the info,love the site btw,pleasure to be here.Take care

btw-side note.I have associates that are very intelligent in a legit lab and he is looking into sourcing or synthesizing pram domestically for me as a favor 

What is your website?

#65 magister

• 70 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:22 AM

do you think trial sizes are really enough to get a good analysis of the effect of the pram? If not please notify the board when you get bulk.

#66 magister

• 70 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:33 AM

Ahh does any nutritional supplement supplier want send me to china with a large suitcase.....

#67 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 01:55 AM

do you think trial sizes are really enough to get a good analysis of the effect of the pram? If not please notify the board when you get bulk.

The sales and e-mail replies say yes.

Our supplies are currently low so at the moment we only offer the trial size (about 1 week supply) of the original Pramistar product for those who want it, which it sells very well.

Our Pramiracetam from Asia should be available as soon as our new labels are ready.

#68 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 04:47 AM

do you think trial sizes are really enough to get a good analysis of the effect of the pram?

Certainly is, I took 400mg yesterday, this was the first time I have tried Pramiracetam. Wow, I have a new favorite Nootropic. It feels very different on Pramiracetam than on Aniracetam or Piracetam. It makes boring tasks acceptable. Any task, which you may have been putting off due to its unpleasentness all the sudden seems totally acceptable. Any task seems ALMOST as fun as any other on Pramiracetam. This might sound strange but this is the effect on me. It may not work so well for you, but I highly reccomend it for motivation for deffered gratification. It has the same rationality enhancing effect as the other racetams, but it feels different, infact it feels like I have water up my nose, though in a good way [lol]

Thanks again for the sample Steve

#69 magister

• 70 posts

Posted 13 July 2005 - 07:54 AM

steve when will the labels be ready...

I live overseas so naturally want to take full advantage of the shipping cost when I do.

My kilo of piracetam is nearly finished, so I want to get something new in, and thought an upgrade to pram would be good, as piracetam doesn't feel like it once did. I only notice that I talk differently when on pir than when without.

#70 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 14 July 2005 - 09:55 AM

Hmm i'm having strange desire to try pramiracetam :)

#71 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 10:12 AM

Yeah, me too, but I'm having trouble getting over the fact that one of the potential side effects is 'fecal incontinence'. That would be truly sh*t.

#72 vastman

• 155 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:27 AM

for real? just ordered some o dat shi*t half hour ago... based on yestedays posts!

#73 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:00 PM

potential side effects is 'fecal incontinence' ? in plain english, when you take pramiracetam what happens?

#74 lemon

• 389 posts

Posted 14 July 2005 - 11:35 PM

Loose stools.

The "motivational efects" wear off so this may be something cycled interchangeably with ani ?

#75 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 08:14 AM

I noticed no side effects but the goal directed motivation enhancing effect had certainly worn off almost entirely after my third use on Pramiracetam, will try cycling it with Piracetam and Aniracetam next time I get some.

Pramiracetam seems significantly more effective as a cognitive enhancer than Aniracetam or Piracetam. At least, this was the case for me.

#76 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:03 PM

[quote name='lemon']Loose stools[/quote]
Erm, nope.

"Fecal incontinence is the inability to control your bowel movements, causing stool (feces) to leak unexpectedly from your rectum."

I like surprises, but you know, not that sort.

[quote name='http://www.smart-drugs.com/Inserts/insert-pramiracetam.htm']The following have also been observed, although less frequently: dizziness, trembling, urinary and faecal incontinence, confusion, nausea, and anorexia, xenostomia (dry mouth), cramp symptoms.[/quote]
I'm sure it's very rare but it really puts me off. Anyway, let's talk about something else...

#77 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:23 PM

Understand drug inserts are not an accurate view of side effects. The side effects were listed because they occur in maybe 1 or 2 of the 1,000’s of people taking it and it probably was not related to the drug at all.

#78 jeromewilson

• 153 posts

Posted 15 July 2005 - 10:31 PM

Ah, right - sorry for any upset / panic caused, just me being paranoid then :)

Now where did I put my anti-paranoia supplement... someone must have stolen it, must be the CIA, they're going to replace it with something that makes me appreciate George Bush, they do that you know...

#79 enemy

• 154 posts

Posted 16 July 2005 - 07:43 AM

For the record, pramiracetam made me no more "fecally incontinent" than piracetam, or aniracetam.

#80 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:30 AM

Reliable manufacturers of Pramiracetam?, such a thing?

I would imagine that this is a nootropic in very high demand, however, only nubrain, unique nutrition and QHI actually supply it and unique nutrition is out. I have heard 1fast400 and other suppliers say they were attempting to get it? Whats the deal, how come no supplier has been able to source it cheaply from China? Is this a particularly difficult drug to synthesize? are the the manufacturers just unreliable? I would imagine there is significant money to be made from selling pram, and, perhaps it would become very popular if the price wasnt so prohibitive.

(edited by Matthias: threads 7561 & 6841 merged)

Edited by Matthias, 06 January 2009 - 03:57 PM.

#81 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 09:46 AM

I would imagine that this is a nootropic in very high demand, however, only nubrain, unique nutrition and QHI actually supply it and unique nutrition is out. I have heard 1fast400 and other suppliers say they were attempting to get it? Whats the deal, how come no supplier has been able to source it cheaply from China? Is this a particularly difficult drug to synthesize? are the the manufacturers just unreliable? I would imagine there is significant money to be made from selling pram, and, perhaps it would become very popular if the price wasnt so prohibitive.

Unlike Piracetam its chemical structure is quite complex and the chinese have little experience making it....

#82 Guest_da_sense_*

• Lurker

Posted 07 August 2005 - 10:25 AM

Hmm which means even if more stores start carrying it, price will drop, but will still be much higher than other racetams...too bad, i was hoping to try it, but even if the stuff is great it's just too expensive

#83 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 01:05 PM

Well, hopefully they learn how to synthesize it soon, however, after searching google extensively, I have found an Italian source(below) which will sell it for 1/3 the price of Nubrain. Bah!! I just bought a pack from Nubrain for US $65 a few days ago. I have not tried this Italian source.

Posted Image

#84 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 01:13 PM

Hang on, I think they only intend to sell to companies, but that price which they list is the RRP of 18 Euro, so, presumably they would sell to companies a lot cheaper than 18 Euro/box.

Suppliers looking to buy pramiracetam, I hope you are viewing this thread.

Edited by enigma, 07 August 2005 - 01:28 PM.

#85 LifeMirage

• Life Member
  • 1,085 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:42 PM

They only sell to licensed drug companies.

#86 enigma

• 143 posts

Posted 07 August 2005 - 02:58 PM

They only sell to licensed drug companies.

True, still that may not stop suppliers who are not licensed drug companies from obtaining it through some means. That is, if they have a motive to buy.

#87 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 28 September 2005 - 11:02 PM

Back in stock finally.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
www.uniquenutrition.net

#88 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 11:08 PM

Anyone ever notice that Pramistar, the name brand Pramiracetam, is cheaper than the powder, per gram, than UNI's pram? Here's what I get:

Nubrain:
600 mg x 20 = 12 g
12 g = $65.00 = $5.41/gram.

Unique Nutrition:
6 g = $35.00 = $5.83/gram.

Granted it is only a 42 cent difference, but this could multiply if one were looking for a bulk supply. Say someone wanted 100 g of Pramiracetam. From Nubrain is would cost $541, whereas from UNI it would cost $583, a difference of $42. Am I crazy, or shouldn't generic powders cost less than the actual name brand manufactured product?

#89 uniquenutrition

• 155 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 12:02 AM

Anyone ever notice that Pramistar, the name brand Pramiracetam, is cheaper than the powder, per gram, than UNI's pram? Here's what I get:

Nubrain:
600 mg x 20 = 12 g
12 g = $65.00 = $5.41/gram.

Unique Nutrition:
6 g = $35.00 = $5.83/gram.

Granted it is only a 42 cent difference, but this could multiply if one were looking for a bulk supply. Say someone wanted 100 g of Pramiracetam. From Nubrain is would cost $541, whereas from UNI it would cost $583, a difference of $42. Am I crazy, or shouldn't generic powders cost less than the actual name brand manufactured product?

We carry the Pramistar brand and full Imminst & Avant members get an additional discounts so our price is cheaper.

Supplies are still limited due to the fact we can only receive so much through customs at one time, so order while you can.

Sincerely Steve Sliwa
President
Unique Nutrition
www.uniquenutrition.net

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#90 dopamine

• 210 posts

Posted 01 October 2005 - 01:41 AM

We carry the Pramistar brand

So do you have both Pramiracetam power and Pramistar, or just Pramistar?

Avant members get an additional discounts so our price is cheaper.

What is your discount for Avant Labs members?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users