• 252 posts

Posted 25 February 2014 - 10:10 PM

That caliban guy is a dick
  • like x 1

#3 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 26 February 2014 - 03:49 PM

Yeah whatr ya gonna do though....got the jdtic in the mail today! will report on it soon
  • like x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert

#4 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:57 AM

Bad news, i am embarrassed and pissed to have to admit that i was wrong about tritium, after comparing with the pics he posted what i got is almost identical with the exception of a yellow cap vs blue on the vial. Obviously both medchem and chemscene(both new jersey based) are owned by the same chinese company chemexpress .Anyway i tried 2mg and 4mg and and all i felt was a weird anesthetic feeling and tightness in my chest. I have no idea if that means its jdtic and just not effective or just something like lidocaine or some shit which is often added to stuff to make it seem active.

Anyway we're gonna have to make a decision if you guys want me to send the rest of the money and get the rest of it to send to you or refund you half. I already had to pay them half in order to get the sample here so thats sort of wasted if we decide not to get the rest.

Snapshot 20140227

#5 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:30 AM

Well that sucks. So this proxy lab won't make any effort to get a refund from these New Jersey bastards for an obviously fake product?

Try asking Dave Pearce about it, maybe you can send him the sample and he can try it and tell you if it's real.

How big is this sample and how did you measure the dose? You could send everyone 100 micrograms (a pinch) to try and see if we like it

#6 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 06:20 AM

I emailed Pearce to get his opinion on whether it's real

#7 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 01:20 PM

it was 10mg. It's insane how small an amount it was there is no way i could even separate it into anything less than 2mg i must have lost at least that just getting it back into the container. No they are pissed enough that we might not buy the rest of it because they already paid for it and can't get a refund.

#8 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 04:59 PM

I'be never come across a non-psychedelic drug that has left me as flummoxed as JDTic.
Sorry, that is very lame - and not want you wanted to hear
Dave

Ok never mind this guy is a jackass

#9 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2014 - 07:39 PM

Crap.

How pissed would the proxy be if we don't go through with it? Will we need them again? Would chemexpress really send something else?

That's crazy about Tritium...

Edited by celebes, 28 February 2014 - 07:48 PM.

#10 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:07 PM

I'be never come across a non-psychedelic drug that has left me as flummoxed as JDTic.
Sorry, that is very lame - and not want you wanted to hear
Dave

Ok never mind this guy is a jackass

ha yeah that doesn't sound too helpful

Crap.

How pissed would the proxy be if we don't go through with it? Will we need them again? Would chemexpress really send something else?

That's crazy about Tritium...

I would like to keep in good standing with them because they do seem to be pretty cool about me not being a "real researcher" plus they do custom synthesis as well so they might come in handy in the future. That being said i think they would still do business with us in the future even if we didn't pay for the rest cause they would be breaking even and not actually losing money. anyway i've gotta get some kind of consensus from everybody on what people want to do i wish buddy didn't shut the thread down.

Yeah i know i actually feel pretty bad about not believing tritium i definitely made some bad judgements there but shit just wasn't adding up and when something seems off i always get a bit paranoid and look too deeply into things. Sometimes i'm really right and sometimes i'm really wrong if that makes any sense

#11 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:42 PM

So I take it you haven't yet experienced a latent mood-brightening afterglow?

#12 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 10:52 PM

I don't think so no, i do feel good but i think it's because of the 7,8 dihydroxyflavone because i started feeling better when i started taking that.

#13 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:19 PM

Do you have enough material left to get it tested and a potential lab?

It's probably the best option. If it's proven fake then you'll have a very credible reason to decline the full purchase. And we can all save a little money.

If it's real then may as well proceed with payment so we can all try it and know for sure if it helps us or not. If it doesn't help, you can recover your losses by selling it privately to whoever missed the group buy

Edited by Jbac, 28 February 2014 - 11:32 PM.

• like x 1

#14 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:28 PM

Could it be a slightly faulty synth rather than another substance entirely?

#15 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 28 February 2014 - 11:46 PM

Assuming we're still interested in kor antagonists we could try nor-bni next

#16 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 01 March 2014 - 02:04 PM

Do you have enough material left to get it tested and a potential lab?

It's probably the best option. If it's proven fake then you'll have a very credible reason to decline the full purchase. And we can all save a little money.

If it's real then may as well proceed with payment so we can all try it and know for sure if it helps us or not. If it doesn't help, you can recover your losses by selling it privately to whoever missed the group buy

I would say there's probably around 3mg left. That's a good idea and i will pay for the test myself if someone can find a place to test that small an amount every place i've found so far requires a gram or more

Could it be a slightly faulty synth rather than another substance entirely?

That is possible also it is the dihydrochloride(2hcl) rather than the hydrochloride(hcl) form, i dunno if that makes any difference.

#17 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 07:59 AM

Hmm that's bad news indeed.. Perhaps it's dose-dependant? Have you tried doses in the range of 100-500mcg?

#18 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 05 March 2014 - 01:35 PM

I have no real means of measuring that much out unfortunately, it's crazy how small an amount even 10mg is, i did try an extremely small crystal of it under my tongue at first to no (perceived) effect. I have heard and read that it is dose dependent but apparently not like some substances which can even be more active at lower doses, The majority seem to find 1-2 mgs is the optimal dosage, i couldn't even measure out one so i started with two milligrams. I'm going to try the last few milligrams under my tongue and hold it there for like 20 minutes or so just in case it is an inadequate dosage issue. Apparently there is no way of getting such a small amount tested so no point in saving it.

#19 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 08:12 AM

Indeed; no point in saving it.

Well, you could dilute the remainder with water, thus making dosing easier and possible in the microgram ranges. This way, you could try both 100mcg, and whatever is left (7mg?) doses.
I'm inclined to think the substance is not what it is said to be, or that somehow JDTic has other properties than once believed. Though I lean to the former, because I can't see how it would cause such adverse effects..

Do you have anyone in your vicinity who would be willing to serve as a control (you could even do a blind placebo test)?

IMO, at this point, it would be more preferable to get a refund, and resume our JDTic endeavours once a proper source has been find, that can also produce it in significant enough quantities to get it tested.

But, democracy and all that. If you decide to buy it anyway, I'd be fine with that. No hard feelings on my side.

#20 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 06 March 2014 - 10:42 AM

Xks says the Chinese lab he's dealing with is very reliable. Worth getting a quote?

#21 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 12:35 PM

Took the rest of it today, definitely not an active substance other than the anesthetic feeling. I can't be sure but i don't think jdtic would be topically/locally anesthetic like that. Anyway i'm of the mind that we're probably better off cutting our losses now i don't feel like spending any more money on that stuff.

Yeah definitely worth getting a quote,see what xks can come up with! I got an email from a guy claiming to be the guy supplying it for david pearce, he understands my skepticism so i think he's going to send me a sample for free. Anyway h'es selling it in grams i dunno if he would sell in smaller amounts or not but if he will we could get like 250mg or more.The guy only has a few posts but he's been on here since 2008 so i dunno how legit he is i guess i'll have to wait to see if he sends a sample or not.

Edited by socialpiranha, 06 March 2014 - 01:04 PM.

• like x 1

#22 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 06 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

@celebes Sounds great! Dunno if it's Trust&We, cause if it is, then that's out of the question.. Don't remember the exact quote I got from them, but it was unacceptable.

@socialpiranha Thanks for the update! Yes, perhaps you can open up a voting poll for this matter?

Hmm that's some good news with the bad news :) Hope he sends you that sample. Have you gotten a quotation from him yet?

#23 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 07 March 2014 - 11:53 PM

Refund on the white mystery powder, although you can hold on to the group buy money if there's another supplier lined up. May as well try a couple more samples of alleged jdtic products before we give up on it.

Where did this guy who supplied jdtic to Pearce come from? Was he reading this thread for some reason?

#24 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 08 March 2014 - 06:56 PM

@jbac If the guy is legit, i'm guessing dave pearce alerted this guy to the thread after being contacted by a couple people here. Or he could just be an opportunist, i guess we won't know unless or until he sends a sample. Still might not know then ha.

#25 AWATS

• 10 posts

Posted 09 March 2014 - 08:30 AM

I was waiting to see how everything panned out, but now I'm comfortable saying I agree that cutting losses and refunding on this bum batch is the best option. I'm optimistic about the Dave Pearce supplier, though...hope the sample trial goes well!

#26 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:29 AM

Took the rest of it today, definitely not an active substance other than the anesthetic feeling. I can't be sure but i don't think jdtic would be topically/locally anesthetic like that. Anyway i'm of the mind that we're probably better off cutting our losses now i don't feel like spending any more money on that stuff.

Yeah definitely worth getting a quote,see what xks can come up with! I got an email from a guy claiming to be the guy supplying it for david pearce, he understands my skepticism so i think he's going to send me a sample for free. Anyway h'es selling it in grams i dunno if he would sell in smaller amounts or not but if he will we could get like 250mg or more.The guy only has a few posts but he's been on here since 2008 so i dunno how legit he is i guess i'll have to wait to see if he sends a sample or not.

I did exchange an email with that guy, he immediately started ignoring me when I asked about other methods of payment. He wanted bit coins only and it seemed like such a hassle to get them.

It's sad that the batch doesn't seem like JDTic. I doubt JDTic should produce topical anaesthesia. It does not activate any other receptors really and antagonism of an opioid receptor should actually produce pain as far as I can tell.

Still, you are just one person to try it and your report is also different from the guy that got tritiums batch and also different from tritiums it seems so this is all very confusing.

Also of note: all of us seem to count on kappa upregulation being our "woe" and some of us went to great lengths to explain kappa upregulation being a key mediator of, in short, "bad stuff". Still, that doesn't have to true and not all of us might reap benefits from kappa antagonism. Dave Pearce admittedly only noticed a kind of nootropic effect which socialpiranha can't even discern from the other substances he's testing.

Someone needs to footshock a rat into learned helplessness and then bail him out with JDTic, it's the only way :)

#27 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:45 AM

Definitely not paying with BTC unless it's with escrow. Sounds like a scam though; BTC is irreversible.

#28 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:15 PM

Dave Pearce said he got it from that guy. He's the guy that used to have the JDTic.is web site up.

A copy of my mail

JDTic Dihydrochloride
NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION, RESEARCH USE ONLY

The supply is limited as JDTic is difficult to produce due to complex
stereochemistry.

All JDTic is supplied as raw powder.
It has been analyzed by an independent lab and verified to be 98+% pure.
Optical purity is 99+%.

5mg = $130
10mg = $200
50mg = $800

Shipping is $5 within the US and $15 international.

Payment is with Bitcoin only. If you go to Coinbase.com you will find it
very easy to purchase Bitcoins. Please write me and I will give you a
Bitcoin address to send the payment to. Your order will then be shipped
within 24-48 hours.

> Hi,
>
> I would like to order some JDTic, how would we go about doing this?
>
> Thanks and best regards
>
>
>

Notice that it's in mgs, not grams

Edited by addx, 11 March 2014 - 03:17 PM.

#29 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:28 PM

Does this guy have a name and address or is he "That Guy"?

#30 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 03:36 PM

Obviously he went to great lenghts not to have a name or an address so... probably not. I don't have any info except the fact that JDTic.is was his if he's Dave Pearces source. Dave Pearce said his source was the owner of that website.

Blah, I've just seen a baclofen thread and decided to give it a try until we find a new source. My backache from spastic muscles is chronic for 4-5 years, I think I should be able to get a perscription easily.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jdtic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users