- - - - -

Updates

jdtic

• Please log in to reply
92 replies to this topic

#31 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:09 PM

How do we know he's the guy, did Pearce give you his email address, or is he emailing you from the jdtic.is domain name, or what?

#32 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:10 PM

Yes, my email communication was from the time JDTic.is was up and through that domains mail. So I did communicate with the owner of the domain - "the guy". The domain is lost now so all this isn't much interesting except perhaps the $ per mg part which can be compared to what he is offering now. If this new guy is the "jdtic.is guy" why is he is now selling grams and used to sell miligrams?

Edited by addx, 11 March 2014 - 04:12 PM.

#33 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:27 PM

The email you posted says mgs not grams, are you saying it's an old email from when jdtic.is was up, and in recent emails he's selling 5 grams for $130?

sponsored ad

• Advert

#34 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 04:43 PM

The mail I pasted was from the time JDTic was up, it's a mail from jdtic@jdtic.is.

socialpiranha wrote in this thread that he contacted him(not me) just now, here's the post:

I got an email from a guy claiming to be the guy supplying it for david pearce, he understands my skepticism so i think he's going to send me a sample for free. Anyway h'es selling it in grams i dunno if he would sell in smaller amounts or not but if he will we could get like 250mg or more.The guy only has a few posts but he's been on here since 2008 so i dunno how legit he is i guess i'll have to wait to see if he sends a sample or not.

I also have this mail from Dave saying that JDTic.is guy is his source also from back when JDTic.is was up.

From: David Pearce [ mailto:dave@hedweb.com] On Behalf Of David Pearce
Sent: Tuesday, July 16, 2013 11:48 PM
To: xxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: feellow psycsychonaut, please respond

Hi xxxxxxx
Apologies for the delay.
Yes, that is my source = - it's legiit!
Davbe

At 18:58 16/07/2013, you wrote:

Prodding again J Pleeeeease J

Or do you know if jdtic that is available through www.jdtic.is is legit as well?

LP

So, socialpiranhas guy should be the JDTic.is guy is what I wanted to say. And he should recognize his pricelist :) And he should also have my mails :)

Edited by addx, 11 March 2014 - 04:45 PM.

#35 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 07:01 PM

Again IF the guy is legit i would guess the reason he is selling in grams now is because he's had success with the product. Anyway he is supposedly sending out the sample this week, that's the only way we will have any idea of his legitimacy. I will send it out to someone here if that is preferred to me trying it. in fact we should probably do that anyway just in case i am for some reason a non responder.

socialpiranha,

benthamite has replied to a personal conversation entitled "JDTic".

benthamite said:
======================================================================
Great. My friend will email you a few mg of JDTic within the coming week to the address you provided. It will come in a standard business envelope.
======================================================================

PLEASE DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS EMAIL!
You can reply to this personal conversation by following the link below:

Edited by socialpiranha, 11 March 2014 - 07:17 PM.

#36 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

I'll volunteer 8)

#37 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:33 PM

sounds good

#38 celebes

• 226 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 09:50 PM

Also of note: all of us seem to count on kappa upregulation being our "woe" and some of us went to great lengths to explain kappa upregulation being a key mediator of, in short, "bad stuff". Still, that doesn't have to true and not all of us might reap benefits from kappa antagonism.

Well, I know what kappa antagonism feels like and it really does neutralise the effects of years of trauma. I suppose that might be more specifically kappa mediated than some other conditions but the benefits are real. Edit: I'll volunteer too.

I wonder if the stereochemistry is the issue with the current batch. Going from mg to grams is suspicious. How much easier could it get to synthesize?

Edited by celebes, 11 March 2014 - 09:54 PM.

#39 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:10 PM

Try asking him to split it into three 1 mg packets so you can try one and send the others to me and celebes

So what is the minimum cost of ordering?

Edited by Jbac, 11 March 2014 - 10:16 PM.

#40 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 11 March 2014 - 10:47 PM

Me me me :) if possible please :)

#41 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 11 March 2014 - 11:08 PM

Maybe try asking for a bigger sample while you're at it...

#42 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:06 AM

i will send him a message but he's not on here much so might not get it in time, even if he does i can't guarantee he will send more. Anyway his quote on a gram is $4000 hopefully he would sell it by the 1/4 or 1/2 gram or something.. again assuming it turns out to be legit.

#43 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:21 AM

What's his deal? He sells to individuals but only in bulk lab quantities. Maybe he got tired of mailing too many orders

#44 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 12 March 2014 - 12:38 AM

i could definitely see that being the case, hard to say at this point though

#45 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 01:02 PM

Ahh good news! I'd volunteer, but I see that I'm late to the party..
On a side note: Is it not possible to get a refund from MedChemExpress?

#46 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 13 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

no we didn't order from them it was done through a proxy from chemscene, Anyway the company i was dealing with bought it on spec and out of pocket and haven't been able to get a refund. I only paid them half up front though so we still have half, if people want their money back that arranged can be, if they want to wait and see what happens with this sample they can do that too.

#47 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 02:37 PM

Ahh ok I get it. Nah I'm still fine with waiting to see what happens to this sample.

However; in the event that indeed it is what we hope it to be, and we continue to buy it: Bitcoin is still an irreversible currency. Who's to say he doesn't just run off with the ~2-4 BTC we pay him? I would strongly suggest using an escrow service, or have someone provide it for us (maybe Pearce?). Simple services like MitM.io exist for this purpose; but I'm not sure how the resolution center would sort out any problems with suspected fake chemicals.. Not too sure they'd be fond of that, or if it's even covered in their terms.

But simply sending 2-4BTC to "that guy" is a big leap of faith.

#48 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 14 March 2014 - 03:58 PM

I agree

#49 addx

• 711 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Well after all the btc fiascos lately I hope he changed method of payment.

Id get the sample of this batch too, I forgot that money, but didnt forget hope :)

#50 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 16 March 2014 - 06:08 PM

I was just thinking: if JDTic is a KOR antagonist, and Dynorphin is an NMDAR antagonist, wouldn't JDTic increase net NMDAR antagonism by diverting more Dynorphin to NMDARs, thus resulting in dissociative effects?

Edited by formergenius, 16 March 2014 - 06:08 PM.

#51 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:06 PM

Snapshot 20140318
this came in the mail today, i am going to send it to jbac and he can decide if there's enough to send to other ppl, i dunno how much buddy actually sent he didn't say. Jbac pm me your address and i'll send it right out

#52 socialpiranha

• Topic Starter
  • 540 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:19 PM

I was just thinking: if JDTic is a KOR antagonist, and Dynorphin is an NMDAR antagonist, wouldn't JDTic increase net NMDAR antagonism by diverting more Dynorphin to NMDARs, thus resulting in dissociative effects?

it is possible yup but i think the free dynorphin would be assimilated through homeostatic mechanisms before it had a chance to, kappa antagonism is known to have anti dissociative effects so it must not be an issue

#53 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:24 PM

OK, if the powder is physically stable enough to work with, if it's active in microgram doses, and if the sample is big enough, I'll try to divide it and send to anyone in this thread who wants to try it.

#54 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 18 March 2014 - 11:48 PM

it is possible yup but i think the free dynorphin would be assimilated through homeostatic mechanisms before it had a chance to, kappa antagonism is known to have anti dissociative effects so it must not be an issue

Good point; I also remembered that it attenuates NMDA antagonist induced dissociation, thus probably does not have the effect I described.

OK, if the powder is physically stable enough to work with, if it's active in microgram doses, and if the sample is big enough, I'll try to divide it and send to anyone in this thread who wants to try it.

I would really appreciate that Jbac :)

Edited by formergenius, 18 March 2014 - 11:48 PM.

#55 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 19 March 2014 - 04:12 AM

No problem, hopefully we can all try it, but I'm being optimistic about an active dose of ~200 micrograms and a powder that can be poured onto a scale and divided with a blade without scattering all over the place

#56 hzwe

• 9 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 10:51 AM

What's the current status?

If possible I like to try too.

#57 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:24 AM

Sample should arrive this week

#58 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 23 March 2014 - 11:28 PM

Awesome :)

Just wanted to post about Arodyn, which is a KOR antagonist as well, in case you guys were interested. Not too much to find about it, but I found it interesting that arodyn.com is registered to BLTC.

Also, I thought you guys might be interested in a little chaotic post I wrote about CILTEP and why not to take it. Would like to hear your thoughts on that, if you have any. Obviously decreasing CREB wouldn't be too great either, but increasing it doesn't seem beneficial to one looking to decrease Dynorphin/KOR activity.
  • like x 1

#59 formergenius

• 708 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 02:13 PM

The guys over at /r/Scholar did me another favor: http://www.sendspace.com/file/n6ukiq (Prodynorphin Biosynthesis and Posttranslational Processing) full-text PDF.
Haven't yet read through it, but I imagined you all would be interested in it, seeing as I myself haven't been able to find how Dynorphin is biosynthesized. Yet to read through it though.
I thought if this doesn't work out, inhibiting biosynthesis of Dynorphin may be interesting.
  • like x 1

#60 Jbac

• 252 posts

Posted 25 March 2014 - 11:18 PM

Sample should arrive this week

Actually I don't know how long it takes for an envelope to get from Nova Scotia to the U.S., it might be a while.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: jdtic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users