• Create Account
  LongeCity
              Advocacy & Research for Unlimited Lifespans

Photo
* * * - - 7 votes

Dihexa Group Buy List (Nyles7 is Co-Organizer)

dihexa

• Please log in to reply
1051 replies to this topic

#961 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:03 AM

I tried this for the first time and most definitely it had an effect.

It was not at all scientific and was riding on top of some NSI (which I feel nothing after taking), but my concentration became very intense.

In fact, I could't get out of that mindset and peripheral conversations just became trivial and more of a nuisance, even irritating.

Since I have had little positive benefits from nootropics in the past, I am not prone to the placebo effect with these substances. 

There is most certainly something there, and under the right conditions it may indeed be advantageous.

I would not take this in a social situation or if multitasking is required......if my experience turns out to be typical.

This one is most certainly not prosocial for me.

I can only estimate my dosage in hindsight at approximately 40mg on an almost empty stomach.

I too experienced an increase in appetite many hours later as well as the next day.

Hardly structured I know, but this was done casually with nothing expected.

Edited by Nyles7, 29 December 2014 - 02:09 AM.

• Dangerous, Irresponsible x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#962 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:08 AM

I'm owed two grams, since I paid for a double order as soon as this was beginning to be organized. I also included an EXTRA 14 dollars for better packaging and/or ice packs if possible, which was agreed to....
So I'm out 324 dollars at the moment. Still haven't received anything... I may be gone for a long time in a few months.... I also only have a few hundred dollars to my name and I'm not working atm because I left to spend a few months fixing my health.
I also noticed that I'm not in the list for the group buy, even though I have many messages exchanged with him about it and that my payment was received.

Edited by HappyShoe, 29 December 2014 - 02:15 AM.

• Agree x 3
  • Informative x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#963 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 02:23 AM

Update...

I've received a gram....might test drive it in a day or 2.

Nyles7....how long did the acute effects last?

• Needs references x 3

#964 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 03:03 AM

I never felt it come on, and though I took it in the afternoon, when I went to sleep late it was still with me.

It may still be active now, the next night, but I am in my normal range though something feels different.

I'd have to try it again and better document the times, amounts and effects.

I can tell you that the improved and intense concentration was nice. It was all the distractions that really got in the way.

• Needs references x 1

#965 Amorphous

• 220 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 05:19 AM

I received my share yesterday. I didn't do anything with it yet. Texture wise, it looks a little different from the one offered by DHXA. 

Anyway, it is difficult to judge the content of the powder by its appearance. 

• Needs references x 1

#966 Flex

• 1,629 posts

Posted 29 December 2014 - 04:30 PM

I'm owed two grams, since I paid for a double order as soon as this was beginning to be organized. I also included an EXTRA 14 dollars for better packaging and/or ice packs if possible, which was agreed to....
So I'm out 324 dollars at the moment. Still haven't received anything... I may be gone for a long time in a few months.... I also only have a few hundred dollars to my name and I'm not working atm because I left to spend a few months fixing my health.
I also noticed that I'm not in the list for the group buy, even though I have many messages exchanged with him about it and that my payment was received.

Consider that a delay could occur because of christmas.

• Needs references x 1
  • Good Point x 1

#967 p3x888

• 133 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:00 PM

Did anyone weigh the samples they received? I emptied the special zip lock bag out into a scale, making sure the bag was empty and the weight was .8 grams. I concede that some residue may have been in the special zip lock bag, but certainly not .2 grams. So I just wanted to add this to the discussion.

• Good Point x 1
  • Informative x 1

#968 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:41 PM

I actually celebrated Christmas guys yay. I don't have an extra 3 grand. Tritum never PMed me for a cage match but I would happily oblige him. Sorry for the delay on the 8 international orders. Must be xmas, Everyone else should have theirs. I don't have an extra 3 grand from the buy. Not sure what you guys are saying about stealing thousands from some former business deal. I had no relation to that. I did in fact look up the entire report filed and an individual named Ramez of Florida ran off with that money. If anyone thinks that they got .2 grams short PM me and I will see what I can do. You guys wanted it shipped immediately so I did not wait on smaller bags therefore there is some residue in the bag. Contact the FBI claiming something crazy please. Tritum won't shutup. That's about all I can gather here. I don't even remember him ever placing an order. go figure. 

My bench press record is around 575 so I'd love to personally cage match tritum if anyone wants to sponsor that. 

If Tritum loses he gets to come clean my house and be my personal servant for free for 200 hours. Expensive scales were used. Weigh an identical plastic bag (they are quite generic) and then weigh the bag with the sample in it. No one had a lower dose than 1 gram.  

All I can say is good luck finding another witch to run the next group buy. Tritum should have been banned from this thread by a mod a while ago considering he never ordered anything and bitched the entire time to fuel the fire. 

Edited by xks201, 30 December 2014 - 05:52 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Pointless, Timewasting x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#969 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 05:58 PM

Hebbeh should have got his a while ago. Check your tracking number in your email hebbeh. 

Jbac I did not rub my penis on yours as you said I probably did. 

If anyone is in the USA and has not received yours yet please email the DHXA789@gmail.com address. As of now I think everyone other than one person who is waiting on his own accord has received it in the US and the several international orders left should have theirs soon.  

Edited by xks201, 30 December 2014 - 06:02 PM.

• Pointless, Timewasting x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Needs references x 1
  • Dangerous, Irresponsible x 1
  • Ill informed x 1
  • Disagree x 1

#970 Hebbeh

• 1,661 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 06:42 PM

Hebbeh should have got his a while ago. Check your tracking number in your email hebbeh. 

Agreed....I should of been more patient.

Posted 28 December 2014 - 07:23 PM

Update...

I've received a gram....might test drive it in a day or 2.

Nyles7....how long did the acute effects last?

#971 Nero

• 30 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 07:22 PM

Does anybody have any Dihexa I can purchase from them ?

#972 Area-1255

• 1,515 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 08:22 PM

hi guys .

How ya doin old friend? Keep in mind you're under a microscope right now. ;)

• WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1

#973 HappyShoe

• 213 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:04 PM

I never got mine, and I'm not on the thread list, even though I DID transfer 300+ dollars with my address. I was never given a tracking number either. I'm not some troll just claiming things, I really am missing mine....

If anyone is in the USA and has not received yours yet please email the DHXA789@gmail.com address. As of now I think everyone other than one person who is waiting on his own accord has received it in the US and the several international orders left should have theirs soon.  

#974 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:08 PM

I never got mine, and I'm not on the thread list, even though I DID transfer 300+ dollars with my address. I was never given a tracking number either. I'm not some troll just claiming things, I really am missing mine....

I have you covered. Answer my PM. 

• like x 1

#975 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 30 December 2014 - 10:10 PM

Wouldn't he know if you rubbed your penis on his?

• WellResearched x 1
  • Cheerful x 1
  • Agree x 1

#976 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 30 December 2014 - 11:27 PM

I got mine on Saturday.  thx.  

• WellResearched x 2
  • Needs references x 1

#977 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:34 AM

It appears that xks has come through in the end.

That means that I am sitting on 30g+ if anyone needs some.

Please PM me.

I'd be very interested in how personal experiments went with the xks material.

• unsure x 1
  • Ill informed x 1

#978 sk_scientific

• 256 posts
  • NO

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:41 AM

"More people should question their sources."

• Good Point x 1

#979 aarfai

• 75 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 05:59 AM

I'm putting my 1 gram of Dihexa up for sale if anyone is interested.

• Ill informed x 1
  • Good Point x 1
  • Agree x 1

#980 mandaryn

• 41 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:20 AM

Mine came! Thanks.
  • Needs references x 2
  • unsure x 2
  • Enjoying the show x 1

#981 The Capybara

• 196 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 06:52 AM

I am wondering if an increase in appetite, especially the following day, might be a good indicator of an effective amount.

Your post experience opinions are appreciated

#982 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 31 December 2014 - 09:24 PM

Nyles7 I would probably be willing to buy some if there was consumer side testing done.

#983 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 09:29 AM

If someone wants to send me a sample I'll run it through the NMR and IR at my school and post results
If someone wants to send me a sample I'll run it through the NMR and IR at my school and post results
Does the stuff actually do anything?

#984 xks201

• Topic Starter
  • 839 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 07:45 PM

NMR testing was done on this.
  • Needs references x 3
  • like x 2

#985 Plasticperson

• 246 posts

Posted 02 January 2015 - 08:07 PM

Yeah but who knows if you switched out the final product for something and kept all the dihexa for your self
  • Good Point x 6
  • WellResearched x 1
  • dislike x 1
  • Agree x 1

#986 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2015 - 10:16 PM

Xks have you sent out international orders yet?
  • Good Point x 1

#987 mindpatch

• 120 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:13 PM

Yeah but who knows if you switched out the final product for something and kept all the dihexa for your self

The deal is done.  The fuel for manufacturing drama is pretty much exhausted.  This is what you call "beating a dead horse."  

• Disagree x 2
  • Good Point x 2
  • Ill informed x 1

#988 Metagene

• 674 posts
  • NO

Posted 03 January 2015 - 03:39 PM

I still have not recevied 1 gram. Email sent.

Edited by Metagene, 03 January 2015 - 03:42 PM.

• Needs references x 1
  • Enjoying the show x 1
  • Agree x 1

#989 StevesPetRat

• 565 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 05:18 PM

The deal is done.  The fuel for manufacturing drama is pretty much exhausted.  This is what you call "beating a dead horse."

Well said. If we're still reporting subjective effects, I took 75 mg of Dihexa (for the first time in a week or so) very slightly dissolved in coconut oil yesterday and easily polished off 3500 calories, which is about 1200 more than usual.

So, perhaps it will be effective as an anorexia treatment if nothing else.
  • like x 1
  • Agree x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#990 sparkk51

• 418 posts

Posted 03 January 2015 - 08:05 PM

You don't get it. People want to know if what they are taking is real so they can justly attribute effects.

• Agree x 3
  • WellResearched x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: dihexa

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users