* * * * - 2 votes

FASORACETAM

fasoracetam adhd racetam ns-105 lam-105 nsn

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#301 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 03:09 AM

Still using it 3 days a week, still doing a good job - consistent effects. Staying at 40mg sublingual. I think both oral and sublingual works, I just prefer sublingual.

Edited by Major Legend, 23 July 2015 - 03:11 AM.

#302 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 02:37 PM

New Star now sells it for about half that, don't they? They dropped their price recently.

$17.90 per gram at the moment.

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#303 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 23 July 2015 - 04:40 PM

$17.90 per gram at the moment.

If you buy the five or ten-gram jars, it’s substantially less. Don’t forget to use the ‘REDDIT’ coupon.

#304 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 23 July 2015 - 07:22 PM

Ok thanks!

#305 mrvontar

• 40 posts

Posted 25 July 2015 - 06:31 PM

Fasoracetam tastes horrible, worse than subultiamine. Still not noticing much, if anything. 

#306 YOLF

Posted 26 July 2015 - 05:47 AM

Anyone tried Faso with adderall? By what method is Faso expected to be metabolized?

#307 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 10:29 AM

I haven't tried it with Adderall, but I have tried it with low-dose ritalin/concerta, and it worked fairly well. Seemed to be something of a synergistic effect - I also noted slightly less anxiety from the methylphenidate while combining it with Faso.

Obviously, Amphetamines are quite different from Methylphenidate, so what I just said may not be very useful - but, at least you know you can combine it with another type of stimulant.

#308 lourdaud

• 516 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:19 PM

Anyone tried Faso with adderall? By what method is Faso expected to be metabolized?

I want to know this as well. Might there be a risk for excitotoxicity from this combo?

#309 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 01 August 2015 - 03:39 PM

When I was on adderall I was taking faso at times as well.  They didn't bother me together any more than the adderall did all by itself.  

I low dosed though, so maybe that made a difference.

#310 maik2013

• 43 posts

Posted 15 September 2015 - 09:09 AM

CAN THE 1.5 G PHENIBUT TAKER GUYS  ; RECENTLY OFF BENZOS GUYS; TAKING THREE OTHER MEDICATIONS GUYS;  PLS STAY OUT? Sorry, but your results are irrelevant for the rest.

• Agree x 4
  • Disagree x 3
  • unsure x 1

#311 maik2013

• 43 posts

Posted 18 September 2015 - 09:14 AM

I'm sorry guys. I was testing phenylpiracetam and obviously i can't deal with it. I had very bad headaches and tremors also. I write this while on Faso 10mg from intellimeds. In general it's often frustrating to browse all these forums and filter all the irrelevant stuff out, but this thread is the best resource on this compound on the internet. It's hard to have true results, i was about to start my post with: "I just tried Faso and i feel very calm, but it could be attributed to the fact that i try to get off caffeine as well." So there you have it, same problem. So I'm sorry. 

I have to say this initial dose is very good, but too early to have real results. I'm reporting back. 

• like x 2

#312 pleiotropic

• 74 posts
  • NO

Posted 01 November 2015 - 05:11 AM

ADHD regular ritalin user - Reporting in on NSN Fasoracetam.  

10mg sublingual taken at 11am.  15 minutes or so later I felt undistracted and read 90 pages of a book chapter I'm reviewing.

Same again at 3pm.  Similar effects.

This stuff seems promising.  I'm going to keep trialling this stuff for a few weeks.

#313 Greek86

• 17 posts

Posted 27 November 2015 - 03:50 PM

When I take Fasoracetam, I get really itchy eyes and skin. It usually happens when i take UMP (uridine) that same day. Anyone else get this?

#314 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 28 November 2015 - 08:02 PM

When I take Fasoracetam, I get really itchy eyes and skin. It usually happens when i take UMP (uridine) that same day. Anyone else get this?

I never experienced this - and I actually have several allergies and eczema.

But I never took it with Uridine - in fact, I've never taken Uridine, UMP or otherwise. Try it without the Uridine and see if you get the reaction then.

#315 capctr

• 70 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 05:00 PM

New Star doesn't seem to carry it anymore-any other places? Also, my wife will not allow me to use the credit card or debit card to make purchases online-do any of these places allow pre-paid cards such as Amazon?

Edited by capctr, 14 January 2016 - 05:01 PM.

• Enjoying the show x 1

#316 noot_in_the_sky

• 287 posts

Posted 14 January 2016 - 08:30 PM

New Star doesn't seem to carry it anymore-any other places? Also, my wife will not allow me to use the credit card or debit card to make purchases online-do any of these places allow pre-paid cards such as Amazon?

Ceretropics still got it.

http://www.ceretropi...racetam-powder/

I don't know if they accept pre-paid cards, and you can also purchase a pre-paid card by visa or mastercard and it will be as good their credit cards.

#317 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 11:13 AM

Hello

My fasoracetam experience it's very positive i'm eated 800mg in april 2015 with dosage 60-100mg

100mg dose was the best choice for my brain. My libido it's not back after damage by tolperisone, but my muscle tension gone after 1,5 week of consuption fasoracetam with 300-500mg of CDP-choline.

I wish to add that my motivation increased too, after two days of taking fasoracetam. This is my number one from racetams

Fasoracetam represents good value for money and really doing good job to improve natural brain health, without stupids antidepressant.

Do not be afraid increase your faso dose 80-100mg or little more can do miracle!

Thank you for this forum. I readed almost all posts and can help anybody who need advice with this thread.

Mateusz

Why would a racetam + choline ease muscle tension?  

Acetylcholine should have the opposite effect.

Seems more like you simply got over the tolperisone.

GABA-B Agonist Bacolofen is given for muscle tension and he wants to see if Alleged GABA-B Upregulation will do anything for that as well.

#318 wanderlust

• 92 posts

Posted 12 March 2016 - 02:55 PM

Ok, so can we discuss dosing? I saw 10mg per kg. is that what we should start with?

For future refrence 

i have uploaded a copy of

guidence for industry

estimating the maxium safe starting dose in initial clinical trials for therapeutics

in adult healthy volinteers

i hope it helps

Attached Files

#319 Geoffrey

• 218 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 06:12 AM

Fasoracetam tastes horrible, worse than subultiamine. Still not noticing much, if anything. 

Is there a good reason to take faso sublingually? I have a pill formulation, which seems pretty effective orally.

By the way, an I the only person in the world to quite like the tast of sulbutiamine? Here in the UK we have a kind of "national" yeast extract called Marmite, which is very bitter and has a heavy B-vitamin (thiamine) taste, which many Brits love to spread thinly on toast. Well, sulbutiamine reminds me strongly of Marmite, probably mostly in the overwhelming thiamine taste. Sure, I wouldn't spread sulbutiamine on toast, but swallowing the powder with water is not bad, in an edgy sort of way!

#320 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 16 March 2016 - 09:06 AM

Typical chemical noot taste, it's pretty ok imo. It's like an acquired taste. Sulbu and prami on the other hand, I can't stomach at ALL.

#321 Николай Долинин

• 5 posts

Posted 21 March 2016 - 06:21 PM

Who knows where you can buy Fasoracetam at a dose of 10 g. ? I'm from Russia, and we have a terrible exchange rate, I want to save it in any way.

#322 noopsaibot

• 2 posts
  • NO

Posted 22 March 2016 - 10:28 AM

You mean 10 mg, right?

#323 Николай Долинин

• 5 posts

Posted 23 March 2016 - 06:14 PM

What would have 10 grams in 1 pack, not 1 dose course.

#324 ULTRA_VULGAR

• 13 posts

Posted 25 March 2016 - 01:27 AM

Anyone else experience a bit of brain fog while taking Fasoracetam? The first few times I took faso, at 10 mg, 30mg, and 50mg, all gave me intense brain fog to the point where I couldn't concentrate on my work. I actually took this for the first time because I had an upcoming deadline and faso really screwed me over! 

After the 3rd time taking it, I didn't experience any brain fog, nor did I experience the "euphoria" that I hear some people talk about with faso, even at doses up to 120 mg. It did stop all negative phenibut effects, however, which is amazing. Now I take faso first thing in the morning at 30 mg and it does the trick. 

#325 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 27 March 2016 - 10:31 AM

Anyone know any good (cheap) EU suppliers?

#326 zaratoo

• 30 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 04:57 AM

By the way, an I the only person in the world to quite like the tast of sulbutiamine? 

I actually love the taste of Sulb. Pleasant and nutty I would say) 

Sadly I cannot tell anything on topic - about Faso. When I got ready to try, PC stopped to carry (or just list) it.. So I got only Colur of these fancy racetams and I wouldn't say I liked it much.. Maybe at a graeter dose it's decent, but then it is too expensive.. Wolud like to try, but probably it's an affair of far future..

#327 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 28 March 2016 - 06:08 AM

Sadly I cannot tell anything on topic - about Faso. When I got ready to try, PC stopped to carry (or just list) it.. So I got only Colur of these fancy racetams and I wouldn't say I liked it much.. Maybe at a greater dose it's decent, but then it is too expensive.. Would like to try, but probably it's an affair of far future..

You're not the only one who was unimpressed with coluracetam. I'm currently using faso in real low dosages of around 10-15mg and it gives a decent boost without any sides.

#328 Saffron

• 114 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 08:47 AM

Fasoracetam is by far one of the most valuable nootropics shops items. Its benefit is in its brain changes and rebound, not its effect. find the dose where you get no insomnia from it and take it before bed. Then after a week  increase that dose by 1/3rd of the original initial dose & do this 3 times until you have your dose doubled. Then use the same method to double that dose. Permanently take that every night before you go to sleep. Throw in 1/10th a mg of naltrexone and 20 milligrams of sage spice.

Is it true things are sought after to cause an adaptive upregulation of receptor systems yet do not cause significant upregulation? Yes thats true.

Is it true abstracts of papers have stated certain things upregulate receptor complexes but those abstracts turned out to be false in clinical practice? Yes thats true too. 

Are these two things true in the case of Fasoracetam? No. Fasoracetam really-does significantly upregulate GABA-B. It works and is real. 

#329 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:04 PM

anyone know if newstar will get more?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#330 Justchill

• 315 posts

Posted 15 July 2016 - 09:34 AM

anybody knows a decent EU vendor?

I've tried this substance before, but I didn't feel much of it honestly.. maybe it does it's magic long term?

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fasoracetam, adhd, racetam, ns-105, lam-105, nsn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users