FASORACETAM

fasoracetam adhd racetam ns-105 lam-105 nsn

• Please log in to reply
338 replies to this topic

#271 mati5000

• 19 posts

Posted 20 June 2015 - 12:03 AM

Hello

My fasoracetam experience it's very positive i'm eated 800mg in april 2015 with dosage 60-100mg

100mg dose was the best choice for my brain. My libido it's not back after damage by tolperisone, but my muscle tension gone after 1,5 week of consuption fasoracetam with 300-500mg of CDP-choline.

I wish to add that my motivation increased too, after two days of taking fasoracetam. This is my number one from racetams

Fasoracetam represents good value for money and really doing good job to improve natural brain health, without stupids antidepressant.

Do not be afraid increase your faso dose 80-100mg or little more can do miracle!

Thank you for this forum. I readed almost all posts and can help anybody who need advice with this thread.

Mateusz

Edited by mati5000, 20 June 2015 - 12:07 AM.

#272 mrvontar

• 40 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 08:21 PM

Haven't noticed too much from taking fasoracetam. This will be my third day

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#273 mati5000

• 19 posts

Posted 22 June 2015 - 10:14 PM

Haven't noticed too much from taking fasoracetam. This will be my third day

after two or third days i did not feel anything apart increased motivation. My dose is 100mg maybe you must increase dose to 100mg like me?

i noticed difference after one week. My muscle tension on neck has gone. This explains me that my GABA-b receptor is defective. important, however, is that increase gabab receptors density caused by fasoracetam.

#274 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 08:28 PM

i took fasoracetam for the first time yesterday from New Star. i took 10mg. did nothing. took around 20mg this morning which did nothing. i took another 100mg around lunch time today and had slight relaxation but could be placebo due to eating a big protein lunch at the same time. how much higher is it safe to go? is NSN brand the cheapest currently available? do you dose only 1 time a day or 2 to 3 times a day? should i give it a couple of days at 100mg once a day before i give up?

Edited by nicklesprout, 07 July 2015 - 08:31 PM.

#275 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 07 July 2015 - 09:55 PM

Just tried it - first at 10mg sublingual which didn't seem to do anything apart from making me spaced out for a little while, there seems to be some kind of nootropic effect going on

but its not very strong, more like a general improvement in clarity in vision and sound, but not to the level of say megadosing piracetam (e.g. isochroma method) , but no increase in motivation noted. slight flushing. Definitely do not feel any increase in energy and focus 

I then took 100mg orally, where the effect seems smoother, however there was seemingly a strong flushing response (about the same as 80mg of Niacin I would say) (which can contribute to hyperpigmentation via histamine circulation). I am not a big fan of this flushing effect as I have eczema. There is also a weird mild head pressure/headache type of feeling.

Been trying to write an article online regarding "reversing tolerance for opiates a summary of research from patents available" . I don't seem to have felt an increase in motivation.

I got mines from NSN - is the powder real? Sounds like I should be getting at least something from 100mg orally, from the rest of the reply here.

By the way I don't think ceretropic tests their powder, they just use the sheets supplied from the manufacturer, it even says that the COA maybe from the supplier

on the testing sheet and they might have just copied it to another sheet.  (Images attachment).

As for NSN their sheets only say Bruker which is a company that does make chemical testing equipment, but does that mean they have a chemical testing lab themselves? They are university students with access to such things? Or is it just made up? Very curious...

HPLC or GS/MS are really expensive tests, that require very specific equipment and a verified testing method, which is hard when you are dealing with a chemical which does not exist in the United States Pharmaceuticals Catalogue (USP).  It's not as easy as dumping it into a Mass Spectrometer and seeing what it is. Of course I am no scientist, this is what i've been told by testing companies.

Basically the method and equipment used is actually pretty specific to that chemical, the cheapest method to do this is they buy a USP sample and run tests on the chemical to see if it matches the USP sample, so you can get this kind of test pretty cheaply under from $100 to $1000.

BUT of course USP samples for things like Fasoracetam do not exist yet. So whoever is testing it, doesn't only need the equipment they also need a lot of science knowledge on how to specifically isolate that chemical in detection, using different processes.

So if they are indeed getting the tests done - I would be very curious to who is actually helping them do these tests. I don't doubt the quality coming out of China actually, if they are big enough there is little reason for them to sell a fake product, as people will figure out and just tell them to not do business with them. The purity of the chemicals is a different issue, but I think people should realise how much money third party testing costs, and whether its really being done or not.

Will continue for next few days to see if any effects build up.

Attached Files

Edited by Major Legend, 07 July 2015 - 10:25 PM.

• Informative x 1

#276 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 07 July 2015 - 10:35 PM

I have used fasoracetam for a few weeks now, and there is barely any "noticeable" effect any longer. No headache type feeling or irritation any longer.

I am convinced it works great. Decided on 50mg per day (sometimes 2 doses per day)

No anxiety present whatsoever while studying (as opposed to how it is normally).

I have much more of an idea of what I need to do, and can picture this in my head. I feel much more aware of time as it passes by, what people say...and what I say.

I will say "motivational effects" as people typically think of them, are not very present any longer (they weren't really to begin with). It is more like it is much easier when I have started something to continue, without anxiety, and so on. Also to start something (e.g. studying) without having to worry about anxiety, or knowing what to do. Rather than it being super fun to start doing stuff. 

Circulation to extremities seems improved, like with selegiline. 

Edited by Keizo, 07 July 2015 - 10:52 PM.

#277 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:17 AM

Hello

My fasoracetam experience it's very positive i'm eated 800mg in april 2015 with dosage 60-100mg

100mg dose was the best choice for my brain. My libido it's not back after damage by tolperisone, but my muscle tension gone after 1,5 week of consuption fasoracetam with 300-500mg of CDP-choline.

I wish to add that my motivation increased too, after two days of taking fasoracetam. This is my number one from racetams

Fasoracetam represents good value for money and really doing good job to improve natural brain health, without stupids antidepressant.

Do not be afraid increase your faso dose 80-100mg or little more can do miracle!

Thank you for this forum. I readed almost all posts and can help anybody who need advice with this thread.

Mateusz

Why would a racetam + choline ease muscle tension?  

Acetylcholine should have the opposite effect.

Seems more like you simply got over the tolperisone.

#278 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 03:21 AM

i took fasoracetam for the first time yesterday from New Star. i took 10mg. did nothing. took around 20mg this morning which did nothing. i took another 100mg around lunch time today and had slight relaxation but could be placebo due to eating a big protein lunch at the same time. how much higher is it safe to go? is NSN brand the cheapest currently available? do you dose only 1 time a day or 2 to 3 times a day? should i give it a couple of days at 100mg once a day before i give up?

My fasoracetam is also from NSN.  It seemed to have roughly the same effects on me as coluracetam.  

#279 TiredAt45

• 35 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:21 AM

Just tried it - first at 10mg sublingual which didn't seem to do anything apart from making me spaced out for a little while, there seems to be some kind of nootropic effect going on

but its not very strong, more like a general improvement in clarity in vision and sound, but not to the level of say megadosing piracetam (e.g. isochroma method) , but no increase in motivation noted. slight flushing. Definitely do not feel any increase in energy and focus 

I then took 100mg orally, where the effect seems smoother, however there was seemingly a strong flushing response (about the same as 80mg of Niacin I would say) (which can contribute to hyperpigmentation via histamine circulation). I am not a big fan of this flushing effect as I have eczema. There is also a weird mild head pressure/headache type of feeling.

Been trying to write an article online regarding "reversing tolerance for opiates a summary of research from patents available" . I don't seem to have felt an increase in motivation.

I got mines from NSN - is the powder real? Sounds like I should be getting at least something from 100mg orally, from the rest of the reply here.

By the way I don't think ceretropic tests their powder, they just use the sheets supplied from the manufacturer, it even says that the COA maybe from the supplier

on the testing sheet and they might have just copied it to another sheet.  (Images attachment).

As for NSN their sheets only say Bruker which is a company that does make chemical testing equipment, but does that mean they have a chemical testing lab themselves? They are university students with access to such things? Or is it just made up? Very curious...

HPLC or GS/MS are really expensive tests, that require very specific equipment and a verified testing method, which is hard when you are dealing with a chemical which does not exist in the United States Pharmaceuticals Catalogue (USP).  It's not as easy as dumping it into a Mass Spectrometer and seeing what it is. Of course I am no scientist, this is what i've been told by testing companies.

Basically the method and equipment used is actually pretty specific to that chemical, the cheapest method to do this is they buy a USP sample and run tests on the chemical to see if it matches the USP sample, so you can get this kind of test pretty cheaply under from $100 to $1000.

BUT of course USP samples for things like Fasoracetam do not exist yet. So whoever is testing it, doesn't only need the equipment they also need a lot of science knowledge on how to specifically isolate that chemical in detection, using different processes.

So if they are indeed getting the tests done - I would be very curious to who is actually helping them do these tests. I don't doubt the quality coming out of China actually, if they are big enough there is little reason for them to sell a fake product, as people will figure out and just tell them to not do business with them. The purity of the chemicals is a different issue, but I think people should realise how much money third party testing costs, and whether its really being done or not.

Will continue for next few days to see if any effects build up.

It's about time somebody talked about this.  The issue of authenticity (ID & assay) and purity (proof of absence of harmful or potentially harmful contaminants) is very serious.  There are no easy answers.

What would be nice is if this forum could maintain a list of testing labs and what kind of tests they can perform.

Then a list of substances, by vendor, and all documentation supporting them, including 3rd party tests, lab, method etc.

Ugh.  No wonder people "guess" that things are real and then proceed to consume them.  But I'm left wondering when people do this, considering these are "nootropics," are they really making people smarter?

I'm in the position where I've procured quite a few supplements and nootropics, and I'm unable to bring myself to consume them because I don't trust anything other than scientific evidence that they are real.  But I lack the energy/time to deal with that, despite that I am a chemist by training.

#280 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:17 AM

It's about time somebody talked about this.  The issue of authenticity (ID & assay) and purity (proof of absence of harmful or potentially harmful contaminants) is very serious.  There are no easy answers.

What would be nice is if this forum could maintain a list of testing labs and what kind of tests they can perform.

Then a list of substances, by vendor, and all documentation supporting them, including 3rd party tests, lab, method etc.

Ugh.  No wonder people "guess" that things are real and then proceed to consume them.  But I'm left wondering when people do this, considering these are "nootropics," are they really making people smarter?

I'm in the position where I've procured quite a few supplements and nootropics, and I'm unable to bring myself to consume them because I don't trust anything other than scientific evidence that they are real.  But I lack the energy/time to deal with that, despite that I am a chemist by training.

I am not trying to scare people away, I have probably consumed stuff from these companies in China for 6 or 7 years.

I am just worried people think these things are actually tested in a real third party lab, you know they might be these people might actually be chemist students with access to equipment, or scientists

with connections - but I wouldn't presume that any of it is 100% the stuff and people should not trust a piece of paper and megadose or not be ready if things go wrong, or take a small dose first.

The labs I contacted that could do this were all quite pricey, even for something USP like memantine. For stuff they do not know

about they have to construct a valid test from scratch, and that costs way more money, you also have to factor all the equipment they use to test these things.

Of course manufacturers have skilled synthetic organic chemists working for them, so they will have enough knowledge to know how to test their own product and match it to specifications.

Anyways I digress, onto Fasoracetam day 1 (about to go to bed), take note this is all very subjective at the moment, more testing is required but since I was so surprised. I decided to write my experience:

So its been a while since i've taken the 100mg orally, Fasoracetam definitely DOESN'T just work on cAMP, it definitely has some mechanism that hasn't been discovered yet.

After a while of dosing I had a weird allergy attack, a mild one, I have a wacky immune system so it happens. I don't know if its because of the flush or whatever, it triggered a mild

skin rash type of thing, i'm used to this kind of thing, and its probably only me who is going to get this side effect, unfortunately its definitely not something I want happening constantly.

I am definitely experiencing the hyperpigmentation thing, its doing something to the immune system, not in a good way,

^ So thats strange, it definitely has some kind of action on something else that has nothing to do with cAMP, or NDMA as I am well experienced with those chemicals and they have

never caused anything like that.

I thought it was going to go into the bin - when I realized - the whole day I had been just ticking one task after another task, its like I have this big list in my head that I am fine with ticking off. It maybe

placebo, bear in mind I am also on Memantine and Buproporion, but it definitely feels like its fasoracetam. My memory is sharper than usual, not sharper, it just feels less dreamy and more clean, in fact my memory 

hasn't improved, its just the memory of stuff i need to do today or have done seems alot clearer (which makes sense, following the other longecity members experience of reliving the same memories or not). I can just

remember my day much better than usual.

To Note though, Memantine and Bupropion by themselves are quite effective stimulants and brain enhancing, and they probably contribute to the motivation too.

How do I put it ? Its nothing like anything ive taken before, its nothing like dopamine releasers. It's like I am patient and I want to work, and I am totally fine with doing one task after another task, in fact there is this constant

itch that I should be doing something. Its like that amphetamine cleaning syndrome, minus the speedy effects. So anyways i've been to the coffee shop to do work, and then I went to the super market, and went home to do cleaning, each place I went to I felt perfectly FINE to do whatever work needs to be done. It's not motivation, because motivation is emotionally driven - I don't feel emotional driven.

I don't know how to explain. It's like some kind of weird layer is REMOVED, which is not a good thing. Lets take the orgasm thing for example, Fasoracetam may work by disabling certain parts of the brain that controls emotions, the fact is emotions get in the way of work. When you are sensitive and emotional, even washing up feels shitty because its just the emotion of the idea. I think Fasoracetam does some weird action and essentially hijacks the brain in some way and basically eliminates avoidance, and probably eliminates a bunch of other things as well..

As with everything though, I expect tolerance to develop though, ironically I don't need this kind of motivation daily. Maybe once a week. I wish it didn't affect my eczema. Only time will tell if it works with a lower dose, or works the second time.

It's just hard to explain. I just feel like working. I have never felt like that ever in my life, nor on any other drug. It's doing something way beyond whats being proposed, perhaps dangerously. Also its definitely more like a drug than a nootropic.

Edited by Major Legend, 08 July 2015 - 07:19 AM.

• Well Written x 1

#281 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 08:30 AM

Also - I feel like I can do anything, I feel like my whole body and mind is under my control, it sounds weird, also I keep seeing todays events playing over and over and over again in my head, streets, faces, people very weird.

However I also feel really antisocial, like psychopathic, its like if I talked to someone I don't think I would be interested to say anything or talk at all.

All the fun is gone, all the need to connect is gone. it seems like abstract emotional goals are a big no no, well more like I can't actually feel them  . Its definitely affecting the limbic brain and switching something off.

#282 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:35 PM

I am not trying to scare people away, I have probably consumed stuff from these companies in China for 6 or 7 years.

I am just worried people think these things are actually tested in a real third party lab, you know they might be these people might actually be chemist students with access to equipment, or scientists

with connections - but I wouldn't presume that any of it is 100% the stuff and people should not trust a piece of paper and megadose or not be ready if things go wrong, or take a small dose first.

The labs I contacted that could do this were all quite pricey, even for something USP like memantine. For stuff they do not know

about they have to construct a valid test from scratch, and that costs way more money, you also have to factor all the equipment they use to test these things.

Of course manufacturers have skilled synthetic organic chemists working for them, so they will have enough knowledge to know how to test their own product and match it to specifications.

Anyways I digress, onto Fasoracetam day 1 (about to go to bed), take note this is all very subjective at the moment, more testing is required but since I was so surprised. I decided to write my experience:

So its been a while since i've taken the 100mg orally, Fasoracetam definitely DOESN'T just work on cAMP, it definitely has some mechanism that hasn't been discovered yet.

After a while of dosing I had a weird allergy attack, a mild one, I have a wacky immune system so it happens. I don't know if its because of the flush or whatever, it triggered a mild

skin rash type of thing, i'm used to this kind of thing, and its probably only me who is going to get this side effect, unfortunately its definitely not something I want happening constantly.

I am definitely experiencing the hyperpigmentation thing, its doing something to the immune system, not in a good way,

^ So thats strange, it definitely has some kind of action on something else that has nothing to do with cAMP, or NDMA as I am well experienced with those chemicals and they have

never caused anything like that.

I thought it was going to go into the bin - when I realized - the whole day I had been just ticking one task after another task, its like I have this big list in my head that I am fine with ticking off. It maybe

placebo, bear in mind I am also on Memantine and Buproporion, but it definitely feels like its fasoracetam. My memory is sharper than usual, not sharper, it just feels less dreamy and more clean, in fact my memory 

hasn't improved, its just the memory of stuff i need to do today or have done seems alot clearer (which makes sense, following the other longecity members experience of reliving the same memories or not). I can just

remember my day much better than usual.

To Note though, Memantine and Bupropion by themselves are quite effective stimulants and brain enhancing, and they probably contribute to the motivation too.

How do I put it ? Its nothing like anything ive taken before, its nothing like dopamine releasers. It's like I am patient and I want to work, and I am totally fine with doing one task after another task, in fact there is this constant

itch that I should be doing something. Its like that amphetamine cleaning syndrome, minus the speedy effects. So anyways i've been to the coffee shop to do work, and then I went to the super market, and went home to do cleaning, each place I went to I felt perfectly FINE to do whatever work needs to be done. It's not motivation, because motivation is emotionally driven - I don't feel emotional driven.

I don't know how to explain. It's like some kind of weird layer is REMOVED, which is not a good thing. Lets take the orgasm thing for example, Fasoracetam may work by disabling certain parts of the brain that controls emotions, the fact is emotions get in the way of work. When you are sensitive and emotional, even washing up feels shitty because its just the emotion of the idea. I think Fasoracetam does some weird action and essentially hijacks the brain in some way and basically eliminates avoidance, and probably eliminates a bunch of other things as well..

As with everything though, I expect tolerance to develop though, ironically I don't need this kind of motivation daily. Maybe once a week. I wish it didn't affect my eczema. Only time will tell if it works with a lower dose, or works the second time.

It's just hard to explain. I just feel like working. I have never felt like that ever in my life, nor on any other drug. It's doing something way beyond whats being proposed, perhaps dangerously. Also its definitely more like a drug than a nootropic.

May I ask where you get your memantine from?   I want to trial it, and I respect your opinion on topics like this.

Additionally, did you ever try fasoracetam at the lower doses, and if so what effects do you think it had?  I'm having trouble coming to a decision on how to use the rest of mine, I tried it for a few weeks (between 10 and 20 mg doses) then just put it away and it's been sitting there for months.

#283 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 05:54 PM

[Deleted - I'll drop you a PM instead]

Edited by Major Legend, 08 July 2015 - 05:57 PM.

#284 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:03 PM

Additionally, did you ever try fasoracetam at the lower doses, and if so what effects do you think it had?  I'm having trouble coming to a decision on how to use the rest of mine, I tried it for a few weeks (between 10 and 20 mg doses) then just put it away and it's been sitting there for months.

I'm not sure, after sleeping I still feel about 40% of the effects from yesterday, though definitely not nearly as strong. I'm going to try again today probably with a lower dosage to try to avoid the rash. I definitely didn't feel that much of an effect from the sublingual, it may be the 100mg oral administration that did it. Or perhaps it just takes a few hours before it kicks in. Or I might be unable to replicate the effects, anyways 100mg is worth a shot imo if 10-20 does nothing. 

Oral and sublingual can have very different metabolic kinetics, due to oral being in the system longer it tends to spawn more metabolites ( if those are causing its effects) - then sublingual.

#285 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 06:25 PM

I'm not sure, after sleeping I still feel about 40% of the effects from yesterday, though definitely not nearly as strong. I'm going to try again today probably with a lower dosage to try to avoid the rash. I definitely didn't feel that much of an effect from the sublingual, it may be the 100mg oral administration that did it. Or perhaps it just takes a few hours before it kicks in. Or I might be unable to replicate the effects, anyways 100mg is worth a shot imo if 10-20 does nothing. 

Oral and sublingual can have very different metabolic kinetics, due to oral being in the system longer it tends to spawn more metabolites ( if those are causing its effects) - then sublingual.

Thanks.  If it makes any difference I took 10 mg this morning and haven't yet noticed any adverse effects of enhanced ACh activity, which often happen to me with any nootropics that mess with cholinergic systems.  Honestly I don't know if it's doing anything at these lower doses, that's why I just kind of forgot about using it in the first place.  **I take that back; I am a bit calmer than usual at this time of day.  I almost missed that.  I normally experience as restless period for a few hours in the mornings after bupropion dose (150 mg SR).  

I don't normally do this (use a noot more than once in a day) but I will take another 10 mg in about five minutes.

Since we both take bupropion it could be interesting to see what fasoracetam does to us after a week of use.  What do you think?

#286 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:13 PM

Since we both take bupropion it could be interesting to see what fasoracetam does to us after a week of use.  What do you think?

I guess we will find out...I don't take it everyday, but I find it needs time to build up so I take them in 3 day cycles. I quite like it, but you do get tolerant to it, which is why I also have memantine, of course it turns out memantine has nice effects on its own (however you have to titrate memantine up from 5mg, otherwise you will get the retard syndrome). 3 very productive days in a week is enough for me and about the most I can do without crashing into some kind of tolerance problem.

#287 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 08 July 2015 - 07:23 PM

I guess we will find out...I don't take it everyday, but I find it needs time to build up so I take them in 3 day cycles. I quite like it, but you do get tolerant to it, which is why I also have memantine, of course it turns out memantine has nice effects on its own (however you have to titrate memantine up from 5mg, otherwise you will get the retard syndrome). 3 very productive days in a week is enough for me and about the most I can do without crashing into some kind of tolerance problem.

Oh great, thanks for the tip.  I'll post later on what happens with the faso

#288 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 08 July 2015 - 10:14 PM

This is some fascinating results - Major Legend - I just thought about something - could Fasoracetam be a useful medication for those with depression and BORDERLINE disorder...? It seems to have some anti-depressant effects, motivating effects, and you mention EMOTIONAL BLUNTING.

Now that... might actually be a good thing. Think about it - if you have Borderline disorder, you in general have various alterations to your brain-circuitry which seems to make you more sensitive, more emotional - this sensitivity is then affected by trauma, which leads to a disorder - Borderline.

I have a lady-friend at the moment that is about to get that diagnosis, and she has terrible trouble motivating herself to clean, and she can get emotional at times. What do you vaguer - could Fasoracetam actually be useful for Borderline...?

I mean - it blunts emotion - they have too much emotion - and those that are depressed have it even harder. Theoretically, it SHOULD work, yes...?

#289 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 01:01 AM

If you mean borderline personality disorder, fasoracetam wouldn't help with that aside from perhaps helping with peripheral depressive symptoms.  There is no medication (yet) that can treat personality disorders directly because they aren't caused by chemical imbalances in the brain (though that could come easily come later).  Treating personality disorders is about intensive long-term therapy and basically trying to reprogram the way a person perceives reality, reacts to it, their thought patterns, etc.  To change some of their abnormal or maladaptive personality traits that are as deeply ingrained as any other personality trait.  This is one of the reasons doctors don't like to diagnose people with a personality disorder until they have a good history of the patient's behaviors and thoughts since adolescence, as well as a good idea of what the patient experienced growing up, and the patient is well into adulthood (past 21-25 years I think) since by that time we have settled into a personality structure that we will carry for life unless we make a strong and deliberate effort to change it.

Edited by Duchykins, 09 July 2015 - 01:02 AM.

#290 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 09 July 2015 - 08:19 PM

It worked again, very motivated, but it seems to take a few hours before it takes effect, it also lasts quite some time about 16 hours it seems (or perhaps it just gets you into a working pattern). 

This time 50mg oral first - no effect, then about 15mg sublingual - so lowered dosage. I felt more effect from the sublingual but i'm not sure if I am just adding it to the oral dose. I have a feeling the effective dose for me is probably like 50-60mg. Perhaps there is a build up effect? 

Again with the oral dose there was definitely a flush, but this time I countered it by taking 60m of propanolol and taking cetirizine (anti histamine), sublingual seemed to give no flush, so far less itching this time, but I'm not sure if its actually causing another inflammation flare or not. (this is unique to me btw, it will probably not apply to anyone else, I tend to be finicky for example, vitamin d makes me break out in rashes, as does uridine.

I also think this hits sex drive, my interest in women seem to have declined, but perhaps its just because I am so focused with getting stuff done. I don't think I will chain Fasoracetam for more than 3 days unfortunately, its a powerful drug and I bet tolerance will develop to it if abused, even though I am on Memantine - I want to be careful to keep these things effective for a long time. Memantine is the only drug I have constantly in my system now.

Edited by Major Legend, 09 July 2015 - 08:20 PM.

• Cheerful x 1

#291 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 July 2015 - 06:22 PM

Your experience Major Legend seems at least moderately similar to mine. (I also got the stuff from NSN) I also agree effects seem to last the whole day to some large degree.

Let me put it this way: If I think about the effects of fasoracetam they are rather obvious. However I don't feel particularly enhanced in any way, and I don't feel a "kick" or some joy about e.g. studying, I just notice I have less anxiety about studying and get much more easily engaged in that without really thinking about it happening. Also the things I mentioned before.

I have used it about 14 days in a row, maybe 1 or 2 days without. (And some before that, with selegiline in-between, selegiline which unfortunately made me tired and complacent at unforeseen times) It isn't obvious much tolerance is present, with the exception of pressure around the head and neck area.. Though I did get some of the best, or perhaps rather more obvious effect, early on when I was sleep deprived and took some PRL-853 and hours later if it was 25mg fasoracetam. That was a one time thing though where I felt in the zone, so to speak.

With regards to emotional blunting or anything like that.... Well I feel calmer and less driven by emotion I guess, though this is for me in no way a bad things since I am rather anxious. I don't feel like I disconnect from the people I talk to, quite the opposite, and I am able to make more sense since I have more of a clue with regards to what I was saying, what the other person was saying, and so on. 

I think it may have had good general effect on my anxiety, though it is mostly social I often tend to worry and get overwhelmed in general. I am not entirely sure if this is due to heightened executive function, or something else. Though keep in mind my anxiety has been dropping in severity for several years.

Edited by Keizo, 12 July 2015 - 06:48 PM.

#292 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 09:47 AM

Your experience Major Legend seems at least moderately similar to mine. (I also got the stuff from NSN) I also agree effects seem to last the whole day to some large degree.

Let me put it this way: If I think about the effects of fasoracetam they are rather obvious. However I don't feel particularly enhanced in any way, and I don't feel a "kick" or some joy about e.g. studying, I just notice I have less anxiety about studying and get much more easily engaged in that without really thinking about it happening. Also the things I mentioned before.

I have used it about 14 days in a row, maybe 1 or 2 days without. (And some before that, with selegiline in-between, selegiline which unfortunately made me tired and complacent at unforeseen times) It isn't obvious much tolerance is present, with the exception of pressure around the head and neck area.. Though I did get some of the best, or perhaps rather more obvious effect, early on when I was sleep deprived and took some PRL-853 and hours later if it was 25mg fasoracetam. That was a one time thing though where I felt in the zone, so to speak.

With regards to emotional blunting or anything like that.... Well I feel calmer and less driven by emotion I guess, though this is for me in no way a bad things since I am rather anxious. I don't feel like I disconnect from the people I talk to, quite the opposite, and I am able to make more sense since I have more of a clue with regards to what I was saying, what the other person was saying, and so on. 

I think it may have had good general effect on my anxiety, though it is mostly social I often tend to worry and get overwhelmed in general. I am not entirely sure if this is due to heightened executive function, or something else. Though keep in mind my anxiety has been dropping in severity for several years.

Do you take 25mg sublingual or oral?

Yeah started my next cycle, this time there is noticeably less effects at about the same dosage - so I have a feeling my romance with this chemical may be short lived. 

You are right about the whole "you don't notice it thing". If I had to put it into words, if I am a car, its more like I can point my mind in the direction I want it, rather than having steer an old manual car - there is no noticeable drug effect at all. Also the days I take Fasoracem, it's only when you look back at what you have done, that you realise you have been far more productive than normal. I keep a diary so I know that so far it has been doing well.

I think the biggest thing for me is that I don't feel that work is "suffering", which is a big deal to me as I am really scared of monotonous boring work, which is necessary even for a business owner like myself.

Edited by Major Legend, 13 July 2015 - 09:50 AM.

#293 Keizo

• 483 posts
  • NO

Posted 13 July 2015 - 11:34 AM

The last 10 days or so I have taken, 1 or 2, 50mg oral doses per day. Before that I used around 25mg doses..... I have not tried it sublingually. I think one 50mg dose is enough for me. 

I don't really take any other significant or new substance along with it. Closest thing to a drug I guess is the 10ml 6% fulvic acid I take every day. Then vitamins and minerals in reasonable doses.

Edited by Keizo, 13 July 2015 - 11:49 AM.

#294 Duchykins

• 1,415 posts

Posted 13 July 2015 - 05:10 PM

I've been doing ~15 to 20 mg sublingual.  Fasoracetam is foul stuff though.

The good news is that I'm not getting any symptoms of elevated ACh... yet.  I'm going to increase dose again soon.

#295 Mind_Paralysis

• 1,715 posts
  • NO

Posted 14 July 2015 - 11:47 PM

Duchykins: I'LL SAY!

I'm a bitter super-taster, hence, I experience bitter tastes to a much higher degree than the majority of people - the result is that I dislike bitter tastes such as coffee, charred meat, alcohol, etc.

And I can honestly say... Fasoracetam was the foulest, bitterest compound I have EVER tasted!

Dear god... I don't think I'd be able to do what you do, Sublingual use. I just can't do it... it's almost like oral smelling-salts to me..!

#296 Major Legend

• 741 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 01:29 AM

I'm a bitter super-taster, hence, I experience bitter tastes to a much higher degree than the majority of people - the result is that I dislike bitter tastes such as coffee, charred meat, alcohol, etc.

And I can honestly say... Fasoracetam was the foulest, bitterest compound I have EVER tasted!

Dear god... I don't think I'd be able to do what you do, Sublingual use. I just can't do it... it's almost like oral smelling-salts to me..!

If you think Fasoracetam is bad you've never tried Pramiracetam...

#297 Baten

• 785 posts

Posted 15 July 2015 - 08:10 PM

If you think Fasoracetam is bad you've never tried Pramiracetam...

Prami isn't bitter though. Just tastes like the worst chemical taste in the world bar none, I don't think it's even possible to manufacture anything fouler tasting.

After tasting that, I guess you can eat anything and think "I've tasted worse", heh.

Edited by Baten, 15 July 2015 - 08:11 PM.

#298 nicklesprout

• 117 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 05:17 PM

has anyone tried the faso from teamtlr? it is only $20 a gram. could it be fake? heard bad things about them...

• Good Point x 1

#299 The Brain

• 599 posts
  • NO

Posted 21 July 2015 - 06:53 PM

$20 per gram seems about the average price around the net

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#300 Heisenburger

• 478 posts

Posted 21 July 2015 - 09:15 PM

New Star now sells it for about half that, don't they? They dropped their price recently.

• like x 1

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: fasoracetam, adhd, racetam, ns-105, lam-105, nsn

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users