* * * * * 5 votes

NRX-1074 topic. (Future group buy)

future group buy glyx-13 bioavailable nmda agonist

• Please log in to reply
659 replies to this topic

#151 ILIkeBeer

• 135 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:10 AM

We're offering it as above, so no need for a group buy for the discount so noted as pre-order. For that, one simply just needs to contact us for placing the special pre-order by next Sunday.

We do have a third party lab that is excellent with peptides and in which we paid for and coordinated testing for the GHK/GHK-Cu 1:1 MIX we supplied the group buy there.

Within third party testing, as was with the above GHK/GHK-Cu Mix testing, we would always wish a random sample from a purchaser be sent in so as for a pure "chain of custody assurance". This is the only means to truly valid quality assurance of any material so supplied, as we have noted many times prior.

I am confused by this... I think the group buy is needed because you are charging 250 for your smallest dose.  I think that is kind of the point?  What am I missing?

#152 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 25 September 2015 - 02:42 AM

You're missing the fact that this is rather unfortunately a very challenging and costly compound to produce.

Regrettably, it is not what is referred to as a "small molecule" compound, as some suspected it would be and hoped for, that such would be in contrast to GLYX-13 which is a tetrapeptide (not a 'small molecule'). Such compounds are rather expensive to produce in comparison to small molecules.  Now not only is NRX-1074 a tetrapeptide, but NRX-1074 is a unique (RE: difficult and costly) conjugated, enantiomeric (always a cost factor again) tetrapeptide, which makes if still further more costly than a simple tetrapeptide such as GLYX-13 is.

Notably, if you wish to get say even 5 people pooled together before the sale ends you can all get 100mg for the 500mg basis of $1320/500mg which is $264/100mg.  After the sale ends it will be as per the site ~$1650/500mg and therein $330/100mg.  Right now if you just wish to procure 100mg 'alone' it is $320, 20% less ~$400 as on the site, which is valid through Sunday and will NOT be held for a longer period.  

Group buys tend to be fraught with issues to note as well, so within we are going out on a limb with this compound to make it available and offer it at a pre-order incentive we are trying to do as best for the community, progressive research, and a quest toward betterment. 

Of course this is just for edification purposes and discussion, but to further note due to the potency and dose correlation (efficacy at 5mg to 10mg via i.v. and what appears valid via i.n., and should be about same for i.m./s.c.) and further still even more advantageous, the duration of efficacy that is seen to be 2 weeks from a single administration, it is an inherently a potentially cost effective agent.  If it had to be taken daily at the dose basis it would not so much be so, but with a duration noted to be up to about 2 weeks therein creates a cost/dose factor that is quite viable.  Note, 7.5mg taken every 2 weeks would be with 100mg an amount lasting about 6 months.

Anyway, we went out on a limb here to note, as we so wanted to make this available, have only been able to go forward due to a generous 'benefactor', have had some of the already limited pre-commitments not follow though, and other challenging issues with this project.  However, we are still very pleased to be able to do this and bring this compound forward for progressive research at what we know is a very fair price basis.

Thank you to all for consideration to support progressive research and progress toward betterment.

• Agree x 2
  • unsure x 1
  • Good Point x 1

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#153 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:11 PM

So this is the real deal NRX-1074 from Naurex??

#154 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:27 PM

Yes, our NRX-1074, as now in production and being supplied once completed, is the identical compound to the one in trials.  The synthesis achieves full enantiomeric purity of high standard, as is necessary.

There is a 10% discount on site currently for the pre-order that will expire shortly.

Best~

#155 Virtual Reality

• 118 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 03:46 PM

Yes, our NRX-1074, as now in production and being supplied once completed, is the identical compound to the one in trials.  The synthesis achieves full enantiomeric purity of high standard, as is necessary.

There is a 10% discount on site currently for the pre-order that will expire shortly.

Best~

and how were you able to achieve the identical compound?

#156 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:16 PM

We have been working on several NMDAr-Glycine-Site functional antagonist projects to note (the pathway that NRX-1074 and GLYX-13, as examples, exerts their effects).  We may release another agent of this class that is of our proprietary design and may even be overall superior, however, it as well is quite complex and expensive to produce and we do not as yet feel it is viable to allocate for such.

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 05 October 2015 - 04:35 PM.

#157 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 October 2015 - 04:32 PM

Best~

and how were you able to achieve the identical compound?

We have a team of over a dozen chemists whom we can access to review or collaborate on such projects and as such we generally can perform most complex syntheses with expertise and best methods. 

Edited by Forty Six & 2, 05 October 2015 - 04:32 PM.

#158 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:48 AM

Is the group buy still open?  What is the daily therapeutic dose?

#159 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:48 PM

There is no group buy... check out teamtlr.com

#160 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 12 November 2015 - 11:48 PM

There is no group buy... check out teamtlr.com

#161 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 13 November 2015 - 03:48 PM

How much are you supposed to take daily so I know how long it would last me?

#162 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 01:09 PM

Does anyone know how to competently go about getting the supplies and injecting NRX 1074 intravenously ?  It seems to last a lot longer that way. 

#163 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 14 November 2015 - 08:20 PM

No idea.

#164 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 06:15 PM

They seem to be able to sell it as an injectable solution.

Thats what they are saying anyway.

#165 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 30 December 2015 - 11:10 PM

Is everybody going with True Life Research on this one?  Vendors from China are selling it for 200 dollars a gram.  I wonder if it is any good?

#166 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 31 December 2015 - 01:06 PM

Im not. It still sounds too risky.

somebody would need to confirm that its true NRX-1074. 

Glyx-13 sounds less risky but the price is outrageous.

#167 drg

• 332 posts
  • NO

Posted 02 January 2016 - 02:35 AM

I am curious how ppl respond to this despite it being impractical due to price atm

#168 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 02 January 2016 - 07:24 PM

If i knew it was the real deal i think id try it. 

Letting my life be destroyed by depression is also risky!

#169 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:15 PM

Is the structure of NRX-1074 certain now??

#170 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 01:34 PM

The structure?!  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NRX-1074

Where are all the people and where can we get a third party test done?

• Agree x 1

#171 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 03:39 PM

So the structure is known and there are quite a few members on Alibaba offering it now where as before no one was offering it.  I guess the question is how well the structure is adhered to in the manufacturing process or whether it is adhered to at all.  I would like at some point to try one of those vendors because you can get a sufficient amount for treatment at a much more reasonable price.  I am going to give TLR a try first and then maybe compare what I take from them with what comes through another vendor.

#172 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 04 January 2016 - 11:51 PM

Does anyone have any idea why the Vendors in China would offer NRX 1074 at 200 dollars a gram while TLR asks for about 1600 dollars for 500 milligrams?  Not sure which way to go or who to trust.  Any feedback?  The going price on Ali Baba is 200 dollars a gram.  Are the labs that TLR uses any more reputable than established chemical synthesis companies in China?  I know everything from China is less expensive but there is a huge gap in price which makes me think I could get ripped off by paying too little for something that has not undergone necessary labor intensive synthesis and therefore is not the real thing or I am paying way too much because it is very difficult for a company to synthesize something it is unfamiliar with therefore I end up paying for their mistakes and lack of knowledge which makes the synthesis process so precarious as opposed to a clean operation done at a reasonable cost.  Anyone have any advice before I decide which plunge to take.

#173 jefferson

• 89 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:17 AM

Does anyone have any idea why the Vendors in China would offer NRX 1074 at 200 dollars a gram while TLR asks for about 1600 dollars for 500 milligrams?  Not sure which way to go or who to trust.  Any feedback?  The going price on Ali Baba is 200 dollars a gram.  Are the labs that TLR uses any more reputable than established chemical synthesis companies in China?  I know everything from China is less expensive but there is a huge gap in price which makes me think I could get ripped off by paying too little for something that has not undergone necessary labor intensive synthesis and therefore is not the real thing or I am paying way too much because it is very difficult for a company to synthesize something it is unfamiliar with therefore I end up paying for their mistakes and lack of knowledge which makes the synthesis process so precarious as opposed to a clean operation done at a reasonable cost.  Anyone have any advice before I decide which plunge to take.

Many possible explanations for this. The stuff from China might be bunk, or they might be produce it in such high volumes that they can sell it for much cheaper and make a profit, while TLR likely has a much smaller clientele they sell to, meaning they'd have to raise the price to make as much money. You should also consider the possibility that TLR could be sourcing it from China and marking it up.

I'm not that sold on the stuff, so I'll just wait to get it legitimately in 2017 if I want to when it comes to market.

#174 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 12:59 AM

Just so MW11 and others do not go on and on regarding his notation that China has this for sale at the pricing he so noted, please note that there is not one producer in China who has this compound at any price.  Further, note that it is absolutely impossible to produce this molecule for that price at any scale.  Not improbable or unlikely, impossible.

We have worked tirelessly to resolve the scale-up of this extremely challenging synthesis and are now past the most difficult stage.   This was even a greater challenge to achieve at scale than first realized, resulting in a significantly lower yield than anticipated and a resultant marked increase in the cost of production.  Within that we have moved past the main obstacle within the synthesis, it should be clear sailing to finish the synthesis within the next two weeks or so.  

This type of synthesis and production, among quite a number of things, is that which is reflective of the purpose of Project TLR and what no one else can or will do.

No doubt important research lay ahead. 

#175 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:04 AM

Didn't mean to offend you.  You may be right on all accounts except that companies in China are selling it or claiming that they are selling NRX 1074.  You may be right about the cost of production which would mean they are not selling real NRX 1074.  I don't know.

#176 Forty Six & 2

• 135 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:07 AM

No offense at all taken.  I just want to clarify so this issue is not one to cause confusion and waste the time and speculative energies of yourself and others within the thread.

#177 cheezburger

• 21 posts
  • NO

Posted 05 January 2016 - 01:12 PM

I think it's important to note that, unlike NSI-189, it will be really easy to know if you've received the true compound or a fake one. NRX-1074 is inspired by ketamine, and it's really acute. So placebo effect or fake compound will be quickly noticed. Btw, it's surprising that TLR has not speak a word about the effect of their stuff.. Be careful people..
  • Agree x 1

#178 Jul89

• 32 posts

Posted 05 January 2016 - 03:56 PM

Well how could they know?

They themselves say it is not for human use.

#179 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 22 January 2016 - 11:01 PM

Is anyone going to try administering this stuff introvenously?  If I administer it that way I can afford a therapeutic dose.  Does anyone know how to go about doing this?  It is so expensive to try and take a therapeutic dose orally. Do you think we could ask True Life to package it in solution form?

sponsored ad

• Advert
Click HERE to rent this advertising spot for BRAIN HEALTH to support LongeCity (this will replace the google ad above).

#180 Milkyway11

• 21 posts

Posted 26 January 2016 - 03:15 PM

Is anyone else going to try and self administer this stuff intraveneously or is this one of my stupid ideas.  It is the only way I can see to do it and be able to afford a therapeutic dose.  Let me know if you are going to try and administer it this way along with any advice you can give.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: future group buy, glyx-13, bioavailable, nmda agonist

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users